Tits 4 Tutoring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUUCK!!!" Amy cried out at the top of her lungs as she began to cum, spraying my balls and cock with her juices. I sped up, hammering her with all I had.

"Yes! Yes! Please don't fucking stop!!!" she pleaded with me, pinching her nipples as she watched me batter her pussy into submission. Then however, Amy won control again.

Linking her heel clad feet, she pulled me deep within her tight warm confines and began to move back and forth, slamming into my crotch. She pushed me back, banging me against the headboard as she clawed my chest, furiously bringing herself down harder each time.

"Shit!" I cried, barely withholding the cum boiling in my balls. She smiled and licked her plump lips as I looked into her sexy eyes.

She again pulled my face into her cleavage, dropping her pussy onto my cock faster and faster as I tightened my slipping grip on her ass. I had to hold out. I was exhausted, feeling as if I had just run in 100 back-to-back marathons.

I brought my hand down hard on Amy's ass, spurring her to go even faster. She moaned at my abusive treatment. I then lay back on the sweaty bedsheets as she rode me harder and harder, her ass pounding against my thighs.

"Tell me you love it Amy!" she ordered, "You love my cock in your pussy!"

"Fuck yes! It's amazing!!" Amy shouted.

"You'd do anything for this wouldn't you?!"

"Oh sweet mercy!! Yes, anything!!!!"

"You want your daughter to find us like this?" I asked, "you riding my cock like a fucking slut, loving it reaching places you never thought possible!!"

"Yes!" she screamed, "I want her to see it and watch! And find out how I'm a dirty slut too!!"

"YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!" Amy screamed as she clawed my chest, spraying her sweet juices onto my crotch. I yelled to the skies as she rode me brutally, a blur as she went up and down on my prick.

Her energy was endless, colliding with me causing tremors throughout the room. "Fuck yes! Make me cum on that gigantic beautiful cock!"

Her head flew back and she screamed loudly, shaking as her orgasm took over her, cumming for a long time. It was all I could do to not cum myself though I was still thrusting at top speed.

My balls were boiling as I watched her pick up speed again, begging me with her eyes to fill her with my seed. Her cunt kept gripping me tighter and tighter.

She then dug her nails into the mattress and began to throw herself back, giving me the perfect view of her perfect tits above my head.

"Don't you just love that sight baby?" Amy asked, "my huge, perfect boobs tempting you. Makes your balls even heavier doesn't it?"

By now, I was trembling inside, my body in overdrive to keep up my futile efforts.

"Fuck Amy..." I struggled to breathe out, "I'm so close..."

She smiled and kissed me tenderly. "Do it honey. Fill me with that thick cum!"

She began to ride me quickly, the bed threatening to fall through the floor. I gritted my teeth, breathing hard through my nostrils as I gripped her ass.

"Go ahead and surrender Kyle, we both know who is really in control here." I groaned and she cackled maniacally. She was driving me nuts, my body screaming for even the slightest release.

But that release would give her all she needed. I needed her to admit I was the victor. With a burst of energy I began to fuck back at her, eliciting a loud scream from each of us.

I then bit down hard on her left nipple, making her scream loudly as I forced her back, fucking her with everything I had left, making her dig her nails into the back of my head.

I then pushed her legs near her shoulders and began fucking her like there was no tomorrow. "YOU DIRTY MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I paid no heed to her shouts. I was bent on achieving the final victory. My hands attacked her clit with the speed and roughness with which I fucked her as I mailed her tits and neck, having her screaming.

My shaft was getting wetter, exploring depths she had never experienced.

"Admit it Amy. I'm the best."

She gave me a pleading look and whimpered. But she was unwilling to surrender. I then decided to take it up a notch.

"What... are you doing?" she asked as I licked my finger.

"Affirmative action." I replied before ramming my slick fingers into her puckered asshole.

Amy screamed loud enough to wake the deal, clawing the bedsheets.

"My... my... my ass...!!!" she kept shouting with her eyes wide, being forced to either move against my cock or my fingers lodged deep in her shitty ass.

"Surrender or take it harder!!" I ordered, loving how she was trembling beneath.

"Yes!! Kyle, your cock is the fucking best in the world!!!"

I smiled and pulled my finger out, beginning to really wail on her pussy. "Oh shit... I'm gonna cum! I'm going to cum on my daughter's tutor's fat cock!!"

And cum she did.

Amy screamed to the heavens and she gripped her boobs tightly. Her pussy also tightened, holding my cock as if it never wanted to let go. My balls tingled, the pressure getting to be too much.

But I wasn't ready yet. Pulling to the tip, I drove back in, her tits bouncing height enough to slap her in the face.

"Yes Kyle baby!" Amy moaned, "fuck me!"

I drove harder and harder, our bodies meeting with loud claps. I grabbed her arms and pulled her up to me, continuing to fuck her pussy as I sucked and nibbled on her hard tits.

"Oh god!" Amy screamed, "I'm going to cum again!!!"

She screamed at the top of her lungs, pulling my face into the cleavage, cumming all over my cock as her ass slapped against my thighs.

After she recovered, she pulled my face to hers, kissing me furiously while I rubbed her clit. "I want your cum Kyle. I want you to knock me up. I can't live unless I feel that hard cock blasting that hot seed into me."

I kissed her again and nodded, so exhausted I could barely speak. I began to pick up speed again, Amy screaming as her pussy tightened, making my cock nearly go numb.

We kissed again, moaning and panting together as we continued to fuck each other, my arms wrapped around her waist as she supported herself on her arms. I had finally reached my limit.

"Oh fuck Amy, I'm about to cum!!"

"Fill me big boy! Flood my pussy!!!!!"

"OHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as my cum tore through my cock into Amy's waiting cunt.

Her nails raked my shoulder and chest, nearly drawing blood as I was held within her. "Oh fuck, I feel it! It's so much!!!"

I continued thrusting rapidly, jizz coming like a geyser. My balls twisted and bounced, slowly deflating as they drained into the hot MILF.

"Yes!" I shouted, watching my cock slam into her, cumming about a gallon every second. I spread her legs and went even deeper, firing directly into her womb.

With one final jerk, her pussy relaxed and we both paused to catch our breath. My balls finally ran dry as I remained buried inside her, Amy's pussy not having lost one drop.

We looked down where our sweaty bodies connected, my prick throbbing inside of her. We then looked at each other, Amy's eyes locked on mine.

"Holy shit!" was all I could say. That had been...

"That was fucking incredible!" Amy shouted before smothering me in a million kisses. I smiled as I checked the time, 4:30. We fell back, kissing nonstop as she gently grinded her pussy against my rod.

"I don't think I can ever be near Kendall again and not remember this," I panted, prompting Amy to smile and kiss me tenderly.

"That was definitely wonderful," Amy giggled, "I've never felt so alive." We continued to kiss as she slid her hand down my chest, bumping into my cock.

"How the fuck is it still hard?!" she exclaimed. I smirked and shrugged as she bit her lip.

"I can't wait for Kendall to fail another class..." she said before beginning to suck me off. Her tongue played with my head before she took me down her throat.

I lay my head back and moaned as her velvet lips rapidly went up and down my pole, prompting me fill her mouth with spunk. She then pulled up, licking me from base to balls to collect the remaining cum.

After we showered, (and fucked again), we got dressed again, having removed all signs of fucking the shit out of one another. She kissed me passionately before I left. But as I walked to my car, I couldn't help but notice that her boobs were much, much firmer than before.

The next morning, I accompanied Kendall home for her scientist test. As we walked in, Amy sat on the couch reading a magazine and drinking a martini.

Wearing nothing but a robe and her legs crossed, giving me a full view of her pink pussy.

"Hello kids," she said in a perfect motherly tone, "did you have a good day?"

"Yeah it was fine," Kendall replied, trying to pull me upstairs.

"It was good to see you again Kyle," Amy said with a devious smile.

I did indeed fuck Kendall that day. But after she was asleep, I gave it to Amy even harder. I couldn't wait for Kendall to fail either.

12