Tits Are Made For Sucking Ch. 06

Story Info
Neil, best friend Mike, and Mike's mother get it on.
5.5k words
4.69
32.9k
47

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tits Are For Sucking -- Part Six

Our hero, Neil, dives into an exhausting weekend with best friend Mike and his mother. But then comes a big surprise.

Author's note -- this story contains scenes of homosexual activity. All participants in this story are of legal age. Check out the previous five chapters for backstory and more fun!

Greetings, Literotica readers! My name is Neil, a young man on his way to college, but still living at home with my single mother for the time being. My best friend -- and now lover - is Mike. Mike's situation is almost identical to mine. He's also preparing for college and lives at home with his widowed mother, Mrs. Arden.

Recent days have been a crazy ride of incest, lust, love and discovery, replete with copious (and exhausting) sex. Needless to say, I've been getting more than my fill. For those readers just joining me, I strongly recommend reading the previous five chapters. Otherwise, let me recap.

A week or so back, I discovered the joys of fucking my mother. She was hesitant and guilt-ridden at first, but her rules and restrictions quickly fell away as passion overtook us. Mom taught me the finer points of pleasuring a woman, plus I discovered some of her kinks.

I'd already been fooling around with Mike as we tried to satiate each other's roiling sexual desires. And yes, we tried and tried, sucking, fucking, and doing anything else we could to exhaust ourselves to completion.

The next step was during one of my frequent visits to Mike's house. As mentioned, he still lived with his mother. That sly dog, Mike arranged for me to secretly watch a sexual encounter between him and his mother, and what a show it was! I discovered Mrs. Arden was lactating, so not only did they fuck, Mike drained his mother's breasts of their milk.

Shortly after, Mike and his mother invited me over for the weekend. The invite seemed innocent enough, a throwback to our younger days when we had regular sleepovers, but I knew there was more to it. The moment Mrs. Arden opened the front door in her scanty attire, in conjunction with Mike's near-nudity, confirmed we were going to have a wild weekend.

And that's where we pick up with my story...

* * *

Anticipation and arousal more than apprehension filled my insides as I started stripping down in front of Mike. Mrs. Arden puttered about the kitchen, preparing a meal, while I folded my jeans, placing them on a chair against the opposite wall.

"Getting better." My best friend eyed me as I pulled off my shirt, draping it over the chair back. The cool, conditioned air caressed my newly-exposed flesh, making my nipples pucker into hard points. My body trembling, I felt like I was on display for all to see, because I was.

"Much better," he smiled. His cock looked like it was about to explode from his tighty whities. The fabric was stretched so thin, I could see the outline of his glans, and was that a spot of pre-come dotting the brilliant white?

"Come here," he beckoned.

I slid up beside him on the sofa, our skin touching. I shuddered with arousal as he slipped his leg over mine. My cock throbbed uncomfortably, needing relief, as my made my own tentpole.

"This is how it should be, lover." He rubbed my thigh, leaning over to kiss me on the mouth. I hesitated.

"Don't worry," Mike whispered against my lips. "Mom's okay with this."

The realization that we could make out in front of his mother made me gasp. Although I expected this would most likely be the case anyway, hearing him say it made a lump form in my throat. I could hardly swallow, I was so worked up.

Our mouths pressed together as we lashed tongues for a delicious moment. God, I wanted to get naked and put my mouth all over him, to fuck right there and then, but managed to control myself. We sat there, watching television, touching and rubbing each other until Mrs. Arden returned from the kitchen.

"Soup's on!" she announced, carrying a casserole dish. Spotting two near-naked figures lounging on the sofa, their cocks begging to be set free, she chuckled, but made no comment. "Honey," she said to her son, "Get the rolls and veggies for us, please."

"Yes, Mom," he obeyed, leaping from the sofa and disappearing through the swinging door into the kitchen.

"Come to the table, love," Mrs. Arden beckoned me, her robe fully open so I could behold her full, luscious breasts, barely concealed by the almost non-existent nightie.

Painfully aware of how exposed I was, I hesitated to leave the partial concealment of the sofa and close the gap between us. I knew what was to come, no pun intended, but still had trouble wrapping my brain around it, to get into the groove of things. Sex with Mike had become almost routine, but Mrs. Arden? She sensed my shyness.

"Don't be afraid, Neil," she smiled. "We're all family here."

My erection pointed the way as I pressed my feet against the rug. There was no doubt to either one of us that I was fully aroused. Mrs. Arden glanced down at my affliction and chuckled again, shaking her head.

"Oh, poor thing," she said. "Get over here and grab a plate before this gets cold."

I perched on a chair opposite her as Mike returned from the kitchen with a basket of fresh garlic bread and a bowl of string beans. The tuna casserole looked and smelled wonderful, glistening from a yellow, flowered baking dish.

"Dig in!" Mrs. Arden commanded, and we did.

We ate mostly in silence. Mike smiled that Cheshire Cat smile of his while I tried to make small talk, but the overwhelming presence of scantily clad female breasts only a few feet away, plus my near-nakedness, quelled any semblance of coherent thought.

Still, the meal was delicious.

"Great dinner, as always," Mike smiled.

"Yeah, Mrs. Arden," I added. "Thanks a million!"

"My pleasure," she grinned.

As we cleared the table, I wondered what would happen next. I was about to find out.

"How about dessert, Mom?"

"Dessert?" Mrs. Arden looked quizzically at her son.

"Yeah," he said, a mischievous gleam in his eye. "You know."

She arched her eyebrow, pausing for a moment, then responded.

"Oh, yes," she nodded her head, looking at me, then back at Mike. "How could I forget?"

She blushed. Something was afoot.

"Let's get everything put away first." Her eyes shifted back and forth between her son and me as she stretched plastic wrap across the serving dishes, her face carrying the hint of a smirk.

With dishes washed and leftovers ensconced in the fridge, dutifully helped by her son and his best friend, Mrs. Arden dried her hands on a fluffy, lavender-colored dishtowel and shut off the kitchen light.

"Shall we retire to the bedroom?" She asked, her face emanating pure mischief.

"Yeah, Mom," Mike replied for both of us. He took me by the hand, pulling me along with him as we followed his mother's swishing ass down the dimly-lit hallway. "Let's go."

Almost sick with anticipation, I followed them into the bedroom. Mrs. Arden switched on the lamp on the nightstand, next to the neatly-made bed. Soft, yellow, indirect light illuminated the room, creating a warm glow all around us.

"Let's get comfortable, guys," she said, slipping off her robe.

My mouth fell open as I looked over at my best friend. Mrs. Arden might as well have been naked. The gossamer nightie did nothing to conceal her body, which was thick and curvy and luscious. Her large breasts, I would guess double-D's, drooped slightly, but how could a majestic rack like that not be affected by gravity? Each breast was capped by a blood red areola the size of my palm. Her thick, hard nipples projected out like thumbs. Between two full thighs peeked a thick, dark bush. The carpet didn't match the curtains, but who cared?

Mike looked back at me, nodding his head as his mother hung the robe on a hook behind the closet door.

I didn't have to wait long before the nightie came off, too.

Oh. My. God.

"Is this okay?" Mrs. Arden asked. Eyes wide, I nodded, a silly grin forming on my mouth. "I'll take that as a yes," She added, turning to her son.

"Tell Neil the rule of the bed."

Mike replied. "The rule of the bed is no clothes."

"Does that work for you?" She asked me. Her body was so beautiful and inviting, I had trouble looking up at her face. "Can you follow this rule?"

Again, I nodded as Mike slipped off his underwear. Before I had a chance to remove my own shorts, Mike took them off for me, bumping his erection against my leg in the process. A second later, we both stood there in our birthday suits in full view of Mrs. Arden, our cocks bobbing like matching flagpoles in a high wind.

"That's much better," Mrs. Arden smiled as she pulled two big, fluffy pillows from under the top cover. She climbed into bed and, propping the pillows behind her, positioned herself in the center, resting against the headboard. I couldn't stop gazing at the fertile landscape of her body. Opening her arms, she beckoned us to join her.

I followed Mike and climbed into bed beside her, my best friend on his mother's opposite side. She rubbed her hands up and down our bare backs as we positioned ourselves astride her matronly, magnificent body. I kept glancing over to my friend, trying to follow his lead.

"Mike knows what to do," Mrs. Arden looked at me. "How about you?"

Uncertain, I looked at him, then her. She continued.

"This is dessert."

"You know," Mike said to me. "Just like I did the other night."

Again, I gasped, taking pause, my mouth agape. That son of a sexy mother! He outed me!

"Asshole!" I blurted out, half-smiling. It didn't matter now. Mrs. Arden laughed.

"Oh, relax." She squeezed my ass playfully. "It wasn't just for you, but I'm glad you were watching. Made it even more exciting."

I was speechless.

"To be completely honest," Mike added, "We do this at least once a day. We have to."

"Honey, I have to be drained often, or the milk will dry up." Her fingertips brushed against my pubes, almost touching the base of my cock, something that didn't escape Mike's attention. "I need you two to suck my tits dry."

"Are you up for it?" Mike asked, eyeing me as he nuzzled his mother's huge areola. As he took her tit in his mouth, I followed suit, flicking my tongue up and down her other nipple until it became rock hard. I continued teasing it, but not sucking it -- a bit of breastfeeding foreplay.

"No, honey," Mrs. Arden looked down at me. "You have to SUCK it...drain it." A drop of milk beaded at the tip of her erect nipple, then trickled down the side of her breast, indicating she was full, and more than ready to nurse.

Nodding my head, I took her in my mouth. Mrs. Arden shuddered with pleasure as I began to suck aggressively.

"Oh, God...yesss!" Her voice quivered, eyelids fluttering. "Damn, I love two mouths on me at once."

"Mmm-hmmm," Mike moaned, his hungry mouth full of tit. He blissfully opened his eyes for a moment to watch me feeding on his mother's other breast.

For what seemed like an eternity, we both gulped down mouthful after mouthful of Mrs. Arden's milk. It tasted quite different from the usual tall, cold glass of Pasteurized, grade-A cow juice I quaffed with my peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but I liked it, and I wanted more.

Suckling away in total contentment, our bodies melded together, creating a furnace of heat as her hands stroked the backs of our heads. She couldn't help but chuckle at our hard, twitching cocks as they laid across her full thighs.

God, I was really getting into Mrs. Arden's tit. Eyes closed, I pushed my face firmly into her large, pillowy mass, sucking away in total bliss. After a few more moments, I felt her body quiver. A gasp escaped her lips.

I opened my eyes to observe Mike's hand stroking his mother's thick, springy bush. She lifted her ass slightly to expose a pair of large, swollen pussy lips, wetness glistening at the center. Damn!

"Oh, baby," she whispered. "That's it, stroke my pussy. Get Mama ready to fuck."

Palm up, he slipped his index, then his middle finger deep into her sopping canal. Slowly, he started to flex them, making a come-hither motion. The reaction was immediate.

"Oh...oh...ahhh!" Mrs. Arden starting writhing, but not enough to prevent her from nursing. She clung to us as her hips began undulating.

"Damn, son," she whimpered. "Two mouths on my tits and now this? Mama's going to come!"

Mike huffed, his eyes lustily studying his mother's face, but he never broke the suction on her breast. I looked back down at Mrs. Arden's pussy. A puddle of clear fluid had collected in the center of Mike's palm.

He continued ministering to his mother as she panted and moaned, stoking the fire higher and higher. Wet, slapping noises filled my ears as he masturbated her toward completion. It didn't take long.

"Goddammit!" She gasped, her hips bucking wildly against her son's hand. "Coming...coming!!!"

Her body jackknifed as she climaxed. We released her tits, giving her space to come, milk spritzing onto our faces as spasm after spasm overtook her.

"Fuck! Ohhh, fuck, yes!" She sobbed with pleasure and release.

Mike watched her intently, as did I. God, what an erotic spectacle! My cock ached, my whole body filled with need and desire.

Within moments, she fell still, exhausted from the orgasm. Mike licked his mother's juices from his hand, smearing some on his face. I watched, eyes wide with disbelief, as he moved up to press his lips against hers, slipping his tongue into his mother's mouth.

"Mmmm," Mrs. Arden moaned as they devoured each other, saliva and juices glistening around their mouths. Finally, she drew back, her lips pulling on his tongue like it was a little cock. They both smiled, smacking their lips with satisfaction. She kissed him the forehead, leaving a wet spot.

"I love the taste of my own pussy," she cooed, eyes closed, to no one in particular. "The only thing that can top that is the taste of my son's come."

"Goddamn!" Was all I could say. I thought of my own mom, what I was learning, and what I wanted to do with her right then. Mike and his mom observed my dazed expression and laughed.

"I told you we'd have fun," Mike smiled.

Mrs. Arden nuzzled the top of my head.

"Finish the milk," she commanded to both of us. "We're not done."

We returned to her swollen nipples, once again latching on, completing the job. The odor of sweat and sex permeated the air. Of course, both of us sucked her tits for longer than necessary, just to be sure we ingested every single drop.

When done, Mrs. Arden looked at us, her face flushed, almost panting.

"Who's first?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. Reaching out with both hands, she gripped our erect cocks, squeezing and pumping them gently. Mike already had precome on the tip of his purple helmet, and I was ready to pop.

"Neil, you're our guest," Mike said, reaching over to slap my butt playfully. "You go first."

Was this what I thought it meant?

"I need you inside me," Mrs. Arden beckoned.

Much to my delight, it was!

"Come on," Mike admonished me. "You know you want to."

All I could do is nod my head as I rose to kneel between her thighs. Mike grasped my cock and led me to his mother's pussy, rubbing my helmet against her engorged, wet lips. The moment I started to slide in, Mrs. Arden let out of moan.

"Ohhh, my fucking God," she almost wailed. "Yes, baby, that's it." She grasped my hips as I pushed all the way in. "Fuck me good and deep."

I started undulating against her as Mike spurred me on.

"Oh, yeah," he said, eyes wide. "Fuck her good."

The miracle was that I didn't come immediately. My cock had become numb, almost painful from being erect for so long. Delicious sensations returned to my shaft as I pistoned between her thighs.

"Oh, God, yes!" Mrs. Arden closed her eyes. "Fuck me good and deep. Leave your come inside me."

Already, I felt an approaching orgasm. Mike's stray fingers on my nipples didn't help.

"Come fast," my best friend hissed from behind me. "Get that first load out so you can concentrate on fucking longer next time." His free hand reached over to squeeze his mother's breast and tug at her huge nipple. Her pussy clenched harder around my cock, like a sustained spasm. "You know we have the entire weekend to fuck."

"Goddamn!" I grunted, bucking against Mike's mother. Her body was much different than my own mother's. She was a bit older, plumper, and her tits were certainly larger. Her pussy wasn't quite as tight as my mother's, but it still got me right to that point where I...

"AAARGHHH!" I growled, clenching my teeth as the orgasm hit.

"Yes...YES!!!" Mrs. Arden wailed. "Shoot your seed deep inside me!"

"Fuck, yeah!" Was all Mike could say as he watched me come inside his mother. "Fuck, yeah!"

I bucked and whimpered my way down, falling against her matronly body, my face plopping between her glistening boobs as I bucked myself to completion.

"Good...good," Mrs. Arden whispered, stroking my hair. "Leave your come inside my body."

I didn't get a chance to reflect on what had just happened when Mike slapped my ass again.

"C'mon," he rasped, his voice hoarse with lust. "My turn to fuck!"

I rolled off Mrs. Arden and, a second later, watched Mike's buttocks tensing as he mounted his swooning mother. Immediately, he started bucking against her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh...oh...gawwwd!" Mrs. Arden grasped the posts on the headboard, returning her son's thrusts with her own undulatings.

A wet, slapping noise echoed from the walls as the odor of raw sex filled my nostrils. I could only watch as the two of them withdrew into their own world of pure incest. Both of them grunted and huffed like animals in heat, pounding away. Mrs. Arden's huge tits jiggled violently with each of her son's thrusts. In short order, Mike came inside his mother.

"Oh, yeah...oh, yeah!!!" Mrs. Arden wailed again as her son climaxed.

"Fuck!" was all I could add to the incoherent words spilling into the air. "FUCK!"

Watching Mike practically rape his mother was just about the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. Her amazing body was like a comfortable sofa, big and plump, thick nipples at the ready and a plush, furry bush now matted with come and juices.

"Yes...YES!" Mike hissed as he pushed his hips against his mother as hard as he could, savoring every last sensation. Like I had done only moments before, he collapsed between her breasts while she stroked his hair. Breathing heavily in the aftermath, Mrs. Arden turned to me.

"Love, please go to the bathroom and grab us a towel."

I obeyed, scampering away naked, then returning with a white, fluffy one.

Mike rolled off his mother while she lifted her midsection from the bed. She took the towel from me and spread it underneath her ass.

"I can only hold so much come before it spills out!" She smiled.

"I can guarantee you that," Mike snorted. He sprinted over to the door and flipped a switch, and the ancient ceiling fan came to life.

We all reconvened in the bed as the fan's blades rotated slowly, sending a gentle hint of cool air to caress our bodies. As before, we straddled her body on either side as our batteries recharged, our breathing returning to normal.

"So you guys set me up." I stated the obvious, resting my head on Mrs. Arden's shoulder, my leg thrown over her thigh. Mike rubbed his foot against mine.

"You have a problem with that, lover?" My best friend asked.

"Oh, fuck, no." I snorted. "Goddamn, this is hot."

"You guys are so horny, it's a shame to waste it." Mrs. Arden kissed the top of my head, then her son's. "I'm also curious to see how much fucking we can get done in a weekend."

"I'm all for that!" Mike smiled. I nodded in agreement.

12