Tits Are Made For Sucking Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you two get started?" The question escaped my lips before I had time to think. Yes, it was perhaps impertinent, but at that point, I didn't care. You fuck people and you want to know more. Mrs. Arden laughed.

"Well, I discovered this perverted fucker had made a hole in the wall of his closet and was watching me every night."

"I couldn't help it," Mike added, gently nuzzling his mother's ample sideboob. "The noises I heard coming from in here were driving me crazy."

"Coming was right, you rascal," she sighed. "I was masturbating every night to relax and go to sleep. Moms need relief too, y'know, especially after a hard day at work."

"You can say that again," her son replied. "And what did you do that one particular night?"

His mother giggled. "Maybe I was a bit louder than I should've been."

Mike continued the story.

"There I am, crouched in my closet, jacking away while watching her, and what does she do?" He didn't wait for a reply from either one of us. "Sits up in the fucking bed, looks directly at me and tells me to get in here."

"I thought you were going to either cry or have a heart attack," Mrs. Arden squeezed her son's butt.

"Goddamn, I was scared shitless."

"You thought you were in trouble."

"Well, yeah."

"You didn't know me as well as you thought."

"No, I didn't, thank God."

"So you guys started fucking that night?" I could feel my erection returning and noticed Mike's was doing the same.

"From there on out, every goddamn night, sucking and fucking."

"You loved fucking me, but you really loved sucking my tits." Mrs. Arden's still-erect nipple jutted only an inch or two from her son's lips.

"Sucking and fucking at the same time, which was constant." Mike playfully bit his mother's nipple.

"Ouch! Naughty!" She jerked back. Mrs. Arden's body quivered. I could tell she was getting worked up again with so much talk about their incestuous passion.

"A few weeks later, I made you that cake for your nineteenth birthday."

"Chocolate with cream cheese icing."

"With that special ingredient."

"Oh, yeah," Mike smiled.

"He had been sucking my tits so much, I started lactating." Mrs. Arden said. "I had to do something with the milk."

"And you did."

"And you horny fucker," she said, slapping her son's ass. "Eating that cake off my pussy." Her son laughed.

"Yep, once the cake was gone, I just kept licking away, savoring the flavor."

"I don't think I ever came so hard, you working my little nubbin like an expert."

"Oh, yeah," Mike said, glancing over to me. "Mom likes to be eaten out."

I moaned. By now, my cock was ready for more action. Mrs. Arden, sensing the returning mood, reached down to squeeze my affliction.

"Damn, Neil," she teased. "Ready for more?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said, my voice quivering with need.

"So be it," she commanded as I rolled on top of her.

The rest of the evening passed like a marathon. I fucked Mrs. Arden, but this time lasted longer. She hissed, tugging my nipples as I again climaxed into her body. Mike took his turn, sucking his mother's tits while he bucked away, then more pillow talk, then more fucking.

"Goddamn," Mike's mother whimpered as I started pounding against her for the fourth time, the feral reek of sweat and sex permeating everything. "I'm not sure if my pussy will ever be the same again!" Then she grasped my buttocks, pulling me against her. "But don't stop fucking. Please don't stop fucking!"

By midnight, Mrs. Arden's pussy had become a matted, gooey mess, Mike's and my come thoroughly mixed into a slick, sticky mass, cascading out onto the towel. Our drained bodies rested in a pile, entangled in the soft, white sheets.

Mike's mother spoke, breaking the silence.

"I hate to do this, but..." she slipped off the bed, holding the towel against her crotch. Exhausted, we both watched her plump, naked buttocks as she trotted into the bathroom to rinse the excess come from her pussy.

"As it should be," Mike said, pulling my naked body against his and kissing me on the mouth. I returned the kiss, briefly slipping my tongue into his mouth. We had both fucked ourselves out, something I thought I could never do. Now it was time for a good night's sleep.

* * *

The morning sun had risen well into the sky before we stirred. After a sound sleep, my eyes blinked reluctantly as a sharp ray of light pierced through a gap in the bedroom curtains to hit my face. Immediately, I felt myself surrounded by damp, naked flesh. During the night, our bodies had stuck together with the glue of sex. I took a deep breath, then another, as I heard Mike stirring as well.

Casting my gaze in his direction, our eyes met and we both smiled simultaneously. I whispered, trying not to wake Mrs. Arden.

"How are we going to get untangled without waking her?"

Before my best friend could answer, his mother interjected, startling us.

"Mom's awake," she said in a low, groggy voice. "Just give me a few minutes."

Her breathing ramped up as she slowly dragged herself into consciousness. She took another deep breath.

"Damn, you horny fuckers just wore me out."

"That was the intent, wasn't it, Mom?" Mike laughed, kissing her sleepworn cheek.

"Fuck, yeah," I chimed in.

"Yes, that's true, but damn, I had no idea."

"Mom, you never believe me when I say you're fucking hot." Mike's face was half-concealed as he nuzzled the plush pillow of his mother's boob.

She exhaled, as if embarrassed.

"Yeah, Mrs. Arden," I added. "You're every man's dream."

"Oh, please!" She squeezed my butt. "Don't go overboard."

"You just need to accept the facts," Mike said. Mrs. Arden shifted her body as we peeled our stuck bodies apart.

"Well, it's been well over ten hours since I nursed, so while you're pondering how sexy I am, you guys need to drain my tits."

In a split-second, both of us took her nipples in our mouths and began suckling. Mrs. Arden exhaled again, relaxing as we took care of business.

"I could get used to this," she whispered, her slender fingers caressing our skin as she nursed us.

* * *

Mrs. Arden had been drained of her milk yet again, but we spent a little extra time languidly toying with her nipples, kissing and cuddling. Then Mike spoke up.

"Damn, here it comes." He leapt off the bed, disappearing into the bathroom. Loud crapping noises echoed from the tiled room.

"Damn, son!" Mrs. Arden cried out. "Shut the door, for God's sake. We have a guest!"

Mike chuckled, leaping up from the toilet to slam the door. Muffled groans and more crapping noises filtered into the bedroom.

"And flush that fucking thing!" She yelled, holding me tightly against her breasts. "I don't want you clogging it up again with your anaconda turds!"

Mike chuckled from the bathroom. Mrs. Arden kissed the top of my head.

"Jesus, he can be such a child sometimes."

As she spoke, I felt a similar pressure forming in my bowels.

"Mrs. Arden, I gotta get up."

"You know where the other bathroom is, love."

I slid off the bed, trotting down the hallway. As I relieved myself, I could hear Mrs. Arden admonishing her son.

"Hey, hurry up!" I could hear her through the wall. "I gotta go, too!"

I closed my eyes, smiling at the situation at hand, and pushed out another load.

We all convened in the master bathroom, congregating under the steaming spray of the showerhead to wash away the sex funk. Of course, in close quarters with all the slick, soapy skin and mutual washing, our erections returned.

"Ouch!" Mrs. Arden bit her lower lip as she washed her pussy. "Goddamn, that stings."

"Too much action?" Mike smirked.

"I just need to get acclimated, that's all." Her dangling tits undulated as she rinsed soap from her crotch.

We stayed in the shower, kissing, rubbing and fooling around until the water got cold. Mrs. Arden pulled out some thick, white towels to wrap us in. Again, we were treated to a wonderful show of her luscious tits as she wrapped a towel around her head. She slipped on a blue terrycloth robe, leaving it uncinched, so we could continue admiring her natural wonders.

"I'm hungry," Mike said. He pulled at my arm. "Let's get something to eat."

With Mrs. Arden following close behind, we ran into the kitchen. Mike reached into the pantry to grab a box of Cocoa Puffs, but his mother swatted his hand away.

"Hey, none of that garbage this morning! You're getting a nutritious breakfast." She reached into the fridge and pulled out some sausage and eggs. "Now get out of the kitchen until I call you."

We obeyed, discarding our towels and slipping, naked, onto the sofa. Mike clicked the remote control and the old Magnavox blinked to life. Soon, the wonderful aroma of sizzling sausage wafted from the kitchen, eliciting an approving moan from Mike.

Mike's mother poked her head out of the kitchen.

"Neil, honey, how do you like your eggs?"

"Over easy, Mrs. Arden."

"Okay, then." She noticed our erections layed out in front of us, resting on the sofa cushion. "And put on some underwear, you two. I don't want come all over my nice, expensive sofa!"

"Yes, Mom," Mike said. We slipped on our tighty whities. Still, there was no avoiding the precome that oozed onto the white fabric.

Saturday morning cartoons had ended, it was far too late in the morning, so we flipped channels, looking for something interesting. Not much time passed before we were making out, our mouths doing wet battle as we necked like we were on our first date. I was about to pull Mike's underwear down and blow him when Mrs. Arden heralded from the kitchen.

"Come and get it!" She laid out three plates, all steaming with wonderful sausage and eggs. "Toast?" She asked us.

"Oh, yes, please," I responded. Mike nodded in agreement.

We sat at the table, savoring Mrs. Arden's work. Like the previous evening, I couldn't stop looking at her tits, and wondered when the next round of breastfeeding would be.

"I need to change the sheets." She gave both of us a mischievous smile. "Messy, messy!"

"Oh, Mom," Mike replied. "You know we change them almost every day."

She giggled, hunching her shoulders in faux embarrassment, then taking a sip of black coffee.

"Oh, well." She shrugged.

Mike and I cleaned up the dishes while Mrs. Arden disappeared into the bedroom. Back on the sofa, we picked up where we left off. I slid Mike's underwear down his legs and knelt in front of him. He groaned, tensing, as I dragged my tongue up the underside of his shaft. I grasped the base of his cock and, gazing up into his eyes, covered his helmet with my mouth.

"Ohhh, goddamn." He growled, quivering with arousal. "Fucking perfect."

I snorted, happy I could elicit such a response from my lover. My eyelids fluttered as my head undulated. Each movement allowed more and more of Mike's cock to enter my mouth. In moments, the tip of his cock brushed against the back of my throat as I sucked him from the base on up.

"Fuuuck," was all he could say as my head started bobbing aggressively, slurping noises filling the air. I reached up to tug his nipple, but he pushed my hand away.

"No, I want this to last. I can't come too soon."

So be it. I sucked away at his cock, relishing the bumpy landscape of cartilage and veins, until he began to whimper.

"Jesus, Neil," he rasped. "Coming...coming!"

The moment Mike's body jerked, his semen filling my mouth, there was a knock at the door. In a split-second, I released Mike's cock while the front door opened.

What I saw next nearly gave me a heart attack! With Mike's glistening, semi-erect cock drooping between his thighs and me sitting back on my heels with his come dripping down my chin, I saw the silhouette of a woman in the doorway.

"Hello?" The looming figure called out.

As she stepped forward, her face emerged from the shadow. With my mouth agape, I cried out.

"Mom!"

Stay tuned for the final installment...


12