Tits Fall Off The Corporate Ladder

Story Info
Sometimes your boobs are just too big for the office.
2.5k words
3.22
22k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters are 18 years of age or older.

Kathy got to work at her usual time and set about starting up her computer but she felt a strange distraction that morning. Maybe it was a lack of sleep. Maybe she needed stronger coffee. But she didn't have her head in the game and hadn't prepared for the meeting that she was due to in an hour. She went to the bathroom to freshen up her makeup and that's what has she noticed that her suit fit funny. "Not today," she said under her breath tragically. She tugged on her suit jacket and attempted to flatten her chest. Affectionately labeled "sweater puppies" by male friends, her boobs occasionally encumbered her slim frame with accidental bouncing and sexual invitations she hadn't realized she sent out! Though not monstrously huge, her E-cups were larger than most women and she had a policy of keeping them in modest dress especially during her climb of the corporate ladder.

But today her boobs were bigger than normal. At least they looked that way. Her period wasn't due for a week so it couldn't have been that. But she didn't have time to think about it because there was a knock at the door. A taller, leaner, darker-hair women emerged. This was Mary from sales, Kathy's arch nemesis and a women concerned with only her own commissions and power. "Having a good morning?" she asked, click-clacking her heels loudly on the floor.

"Oh, yeah wonderful," Kathy replied, rolling her eyes.

Mary disappeared into the stall and Kathy returned to examining her chest. Was she bigger? She knew her bra had been feeling tight recently and her shirts too as a matter of fact but not this jacket? It was only a month old and, she thought, fit extraordinarily well. It hid her size but didn't make her look too big and frumpy, a common choice well-endowed women had to make. She couldn't have grown that much that quickly though, right? "Anyway, I'll just keep this nice and tight until -- ughh ughh." Kathy was stricken with sudden throbbing pain and doubled over. The wind was knocked out of her.

"Everything all right over there?" Mary chimed from the stall.

Kathy ran her hands over her chest and nervously tried to button up. "No, no everything's fine," she reassured.

Her boobs had indeed grown. Previously two tightly-kept but adequately supported breasts, her large bust size was now super busty and huge. Where she'd had a neat blouse, her boobs pressed forward and went to war with the meager linen. She had a real set of unavoidable knockers protruding now! "This is not normal." She held them in disappointment. "I'm not supposed to be this big." This was extremely concerning but Kathy didn't have time to react as the sound of the stall lock opening alerted her to Mary's impending return.

"Shit." She fumbled up her jacket and did the button in haste, just barely getting it on as she went out the door. "Morning, Robert," she nodded to her boss who was passing by. She held her arm across her chest as she walked, worried someone would see her jiggle.

"I'm too old for a growth spurt." She undid her jacket in the privacy of her cubicle and saw her E-cup bra straining through her shirt. Was she EE now? Or even bigger? Heaven forbid. Those were sizes reserved for strippers and BBWs with three kids. The boobs bulging from the sides of her bra made a noticeable pattern through her thin, cotton blouse that any red-bloomed male would recognize as the tell-tale sign of a pushup bra. Except there was no push-up here -- just real boobs! A soft, rebellious muffin top bloomed out of the cups too. Where her bra strap had laid flat, now it was strained against her back and looked more like a string than a band. If she grew anymore, she would look absolutely ridiculous in this expensive outfit.

"Too busty to hide?" A sprightly voice came from behind her. It was Dawn, an older worker. She was a 70-year-old legacy hire still working at the firm.

"What...?!"

"'Too Bold To Hide' What do you think about this new flyer for female leadership week?" Dawn held a small colorful sign in her hand depicting a woman thrusting open her suit jacket and blouse to reveal a superman uniform underneath. It was an ad meant to be plastered all over the office.

"Oh, looks great." Kathy realized she was hearing things and tried to be as enthusiastic as possible despite her swelling issue.

"Well, this I just an illustration. We still need a bold, young office woman to volunteer to model. Do you know anyone?" Dawn always had nice creative ideas but rarely had the wherewithal to know if her initiative were needed or just some trumpet to blow for the week.

"Yeah. Sure, whatever."

"I have a room booked at 2 if you're free to brainstorm?"

"That would be great." Kathy wasn't listening to the conversation.

Alone again, Kathy cradled her boobs pensively in the distorted black reflection of her computer monitor. Its curved screen made her look rounder and bustier so it wasn't any help but she was desperate for a way to see herself. "What?" Now her jacket wouldn't close. Just what she needed. Her boobs wobbled in front of her like mocking metronomes. She struggled with the buttons but her boobs stuck out too far. There seemed to have been no way it had even fastened a minute ago.

In her hand, her boobs felt more massive than they looked. "Wow." Their petite largeness was now simply large largeness. "What? Ouch." She rubbed her suddenly sore shoulder. Was she growing right now, here, in the office? That was immposible. And yet, she watched her blouse strain in her screen like a horror movie. "Ugh. Ugh." The same throb happened and now her shirt was getting too tight for her bra. Soon it would explode completely!

A stampede of office workers took off around her. A stream of suited men filed through the halls and into the conference room. It was the morning Sound Off meeting! Forgetting her busty plight, Kathy grabbed her paperwork and rushed into the flow with the speed of a bear out of winter. This was the meeting where each department shared what they were working on to the rest of the company. It was crucial for networking.

As people pilled into the cramped space, Kathy was reminded of her problem again when she sat in her seat with a THUD. Her chest smacked loudly against her and was really quiet a weight. "This is not even fair..." she thought, rubbing her chest to soothe the ache. "Let me just speak my piece. Get in and get out."

This was not to be however as one-by-one department officers stood in front of the room and discussed their plans. Kathy's meager documents could hardly constitute a plan and so when she stood up and mumbled the first thirty seconds of her allotted time, quickly everyone in the room found a new sight to pay their attention to. Her huge boobs! Their long-time employee Kathy wasn't just a fine-looking woman. She was seriously stacked! The realization swirled around men's heads as she rotated to address the room, inadvertently becoming a human ad for her massive growth.

"I didn't know Kathy looked like that."

"Wowie."

"Did she have a boob job?"

Muted whispered filtered through the room. "Umm....oh jeez." Kathy realized she lost the crowd. No one was paying attention to a word she said. As a matter of fact nobody looked her in the face. "Well, I wanted to tell everybody that..."

"Is she in a client-facing position?"

"Maybe this is a joke..."

"Wait, please, everybody I just wanted to say that I know I'm looking...." Kathy couldn't control the room at all.

"Affirmative action is getting out of hand."

"Is she looking for attention?"

Just then there was a grumbling in Kathy's breasts, a familiar urge to grow. It came again and suddenly she did! She grew up a size and a half going from the F cups that she already was to full Double G's. "Oh God," she exclaimed. Pop! Pop! Pop! Three buttons on her tiny blouse exploded in front of her and a colorful floral bra bra exploded between her white nondescript blouse. "Wow!" The room was shot at by button-projectile fireworks and a sudden flash of lush, rolling cleavage that seemed to go on for days. Even the most strong-willed man would have to admit these boobs were stupidly huge.

Kathy hunched over, clutching herself, feeling her size. Her boobs were a modest woman's nightmare. Suddenly the distant memory of her E-cups seemed so small and manageable. But GG? She felt across her blouse and realized the button side was flat and smooth. The buttons had completely popped off the shirt! They were nowhere to be seen and closing it was a fashion impossibility. Everybody's eyes opened wide. "Wow. What's going on? This isn't the Kathy I know." People started to question if she was the competent worker they assumed she was and wondered if maybe she was a ditzy, pretty, pity-hire.

"HR always throw us one of these girls."

Mary, stood up sensing a chance to cause some trouble and got in front of Kathy, holding up a manila folder conspicuously in front of her chest although even that wasn't able to cover her malfunction. "Everybody settle down. Kathy is just having some female issues. Tisk Tisk. You think she would have dressed more appropriately but I suppose that's what you get when you hire somebody for looks only." She turned to Kathy and pursed her lips. "Dear, maybe the Hooters server act is better for a different venue? Hmmm?" she whispered.

"Please, Mary. Help me. I can't fit in my shirt," Kathy pleaded.

"That much is obvious." Mary ran her hand along the exploded blouse and felt the unavoidable tension. The blouse was like a suspension bridge failing during an earthquake. "You couldn't help but show off the twins could you?" Fleshy boobs pushed Kathy's bra off of her chest and made the whole contraption look rather useless. Her cleavage got wider and wider, threatening to explode the cups themselves even though they were kept together with tight wire and high-grade sewing.

"Please, I'm not doing this on purpose."

"There, there, dear. No need to act surprised. It's about time we addressed your tendency to use looks to get attention."

Eventually the grumbling died down and another man stood to speak his presentation. The room moved on from Kathy and left her standing idly with her boobs out and dignity evaporated. They went on, pairing off to work together, hi-fiving about good ideas, while she stood unsure of what she should do. She figured she should stay quiet, afraid to mess up even more.

At the end of the meeting everybody paired off as they normally did, meeting with anybody who thought they could help out. As they prepared away, Kathy watched all the good employees get scooped up and she stood wondering if anyone would want to work with her. That's when Dawn popped her head up from the crowd like a peacock and approached her. "Kathy, I didn't realize that you wanted to model so badly."

"Erm umm. No, I didn't..."

"You didn't have to be so modest. I was afraid we were going to to have to photoshop somebody. Looks like we have a regular Little Miss Sunshine in our office. I can't believe you've been trying so hard to do office work. You must have been banging your head against the keyboard with all those letters and numbers!"

"I...I..." Kathy tried to protest.

"I think you should be happy with what you have," Mary said. "You're lucky there's a role for you here."

With that cementing statement, Kathy collapsed in a chair, finally beaten by her breast expansion. Her boobs wobbled helplessly in front her like rowdy kids not knowing it wasn't polite to clap in church. Her bra was in tatters and almost about to pop a hook. Soft, creamy, white vanilla bulges stuck out from every possible hole.

"Don't worry!" Dawn said. "Female progress comes little by little. Take what you can get. Lucky for us we have Mary already here breaking the glass ceiling." She patted Mary on the shoulder. "Isn't that right?"

"Absolutely. And woman can't totally abandon their long-held position as leaders of aesthetics and morale can we?" She walked around Kathy, tracing her finger around the jiggling bust. "Looks like you've got plenty to work with here. I can see it now. Posters of you all around the office. That would surely get the word out about your professional capabilities: willing, obedient, and most importantly, slutty. That's a great message. Maybe you can perform this court jester act in future meeting. The all-male C-suite would love the entertainment."

Kathy looked up at her trim counterpart. Mary had a completely flat chest and one that a training bra probably wouldn't even be needed for. She was a quintessential manipulative, professional woman who had developed a tough, unfeeling thick skin amid the locker room talk of corporate guys and an aggression towards women who were ambitious enough to compete with her.

"This wasn't supposed to happen like this," Kathy said.

"It's not so bad after all," Dawn said cheerfully. "We have this!" Dawn lifted up a tiny child size Superman costume from her backpack. She held it up in front of Kathy and smiled. "It might be a little bit small since I didn't expect to get such a voluptuous woman but after today I think any coverage is good coverage!"

"But don't put it past her to burst out of this one too!" Mary said, laughing. "Keep an eye on her. These image-obsessed women are prone to letting their looks get the best of them." She gave another tug to Kathy's sad blouse. "I wonder if you could still donate this to the Red Cross even with the missing buttons? Something to think about as you continue growing."

By now Kathy's was helplessly immobilized in the chair, unable to really take part in the conversation. She just had to sit there with two huge boobs mounted her chest that were soon going to be turned into in office advertisements for female empowerment. Mary and Dawn continued to chat, talking about how amazing the super suit would look now that there was a busty female stuffed in it. "I don't think it makes Superwoman more aerodynamic! But she certainly gets a rise out of Superman now, wouldn't you say?" Mary cackled.

"You're terrible, Mary!" Dawn said, taking the comment as a hilarious joke.

"Back rubs, note-taking, and more. Superwomen has many important jobs for Supermen!"

Kathy couldn't do anything but contemplate her new fate as the company's mascot.