All Comments on 'Tits for Tats Ch. 03'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Love the story can't wait for the next one but pls don't make us wait 2 months again

BigPeteHBigPeteHover 11 years ago
=D

so glad you carried on with this story, I really loved the first 2 parts, looking foreward to the next one =D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well....

if this doesnt get a ch4 sooner then the gap between ch2 and ch3... then this has to be the crappiest 1 pager I have read in a while...

and it leaves so many questions as too HOW...

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Ch 4?

Agree with the other 3 ahead of me - please give us Ch4 ASAP! This is a real intense tale, and we want to know what happens, like yesterday! The idea that consensual sex is a crime is so stupid, no matter who the partners are. And that cops should waste time harrassing people going about their private affairs is completely idiotic!

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years agoAuthor
it's pending

I posted them both within a few hours of each other.

I am sorry for the wait. This was never intended as a series I kinda sorta knew what I wanted to have happen after I wrote number two, Then I got an e-mail that changed me in mid- type. That somewhat chastising letter had me make several changes to what became chapter four.

So it should be up maybe tonight.

M.S.Tarot

Jessie81Jessie81over 11 years ago
Love ur story

PLEASE don't let us wait for months for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best!!!!

Must admit that this is the best story series that I have yet read on Literotica in all the years I been reading here

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015about 8 years ago
ANOTHER FIRST DRAFT!!!!

nothings, nothing (nothing’s)

god (God)

I'm use to (used) (3)

I'm use too (to)

House (house) (3)

Her livelihoods (livelihood’s)

were going out (we’re) (2)

hand full (handful)

myself a lap dance (me)

Yall (Y’all)

next few day's (days)

out the (2)

what the hells going on (hell’s)

he's sounds (he)

F.B (FBI)

spin the tired (tires)

thirty -eight (thirty-eight)

News (news)

should have given (gotten)

Her and Mr. Johnson (She)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well, well, well, that autistic grammar-expert WORDSMITH 2015 just showed up

Ignore this self-important fuckwit, he does this to every story he reads; I think he thinks that if he points out all your faults, people will mistake him for someone with a personality, instead of a self-important, minutiae-obsessed shit-for-wits who gets off on correcting other people's errors; maybe he should look in a mirror instead, and perhaps learn what a fucking annoying, dysfunctional retard he is.

Fuck him and his anal-retentive obsessive behavior, he's an idiot, he's probably down in his mommy's basement right now, playing with his own feces.

This story was fine, a couple of VERY minor spelling glitches is all, so ignore that worthless cunt, you did good here.

enseignerenseignerover 6 years ago
not the best chapter

Love your writing (in general) and loved this 4-pt series until the end of this chapter. You always seem to put so much detail and care into your stories, it was disappointing that this one made no sense at the end. In a lesser author's story I may have not cared as much, but you clearly did no research into Correctional work or Law Enforcement. The FBI and police would never care a whit who an ex-con was banging. You could have made it a vindictive parole agent that was trying to get him on trumped up parole violations because they were disgusted with the incest they stumbled on and it would have been far more believable.

MAJOR04MAJOR04about 6 years ago
Stupid ending

No way the FBI or Police would bust some adult for incest that any decent attorney could beat in court..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What kind of stupid development is this?

No one cares to investigate unless there is abuse or people start flaunting it in front of everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous