All Comments on 'Tits for Tats'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
snowflake83snowflake83about 12 years ago
Great

Great story hope there's more to come.

latin_loverlatin_loverabout 12 years ago
Very good

Some grammatical errors, especially early in the story, but this is a very involving, interesting story. You did a good job building the relationship between Kev and his sister, and you have set it up well to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hrm...

you would have to be a complete ass to leave this off where it is... especially with him being a jailbird virgin and all..

RigatonyRigatonyabout 12 years ago
Please continue

very well written. The grammatical errors can't be that bad, they normally break the rythm of a story for me, and this story flowed nicely. thanks for the great read, and PLEASE continue this tale.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
This was very good

So much detail, so much care. You must have been working on this for ages.

Yes a few mistakes but not enough to detract from the story.

I sense that this is where it ends, but I do hope you will write some more to this tale.

ES

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
fantastic / exciting

Please continue the great work . ass much as I want them together and a happy ending, I cant wait to see how you spin it all into your work.

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 12 years ago
Good story.

Normally bad grammar pisses me off but the story itself is so good I overlooked the bad editing, Keep writing.

ChasBChasBabout 12 years ago
Love it!

The story flowed beautifully and smoothly, except for the spelling and punctuation errors. Even taught me something about tattooing (I've never had any). I loved the way you built the sexual tension, and would certainly hope you'll give us the ultimate resolution, whenever it happens. The sibs are so far gone at this point that they must either go all the way or split. Hope they go for it!

clearshooterclearshooterabout 12 years ago
Wheeee doggies!

That was excellent, thank you. I am hoping for a sequel and sooner would be better than later.

The comments above were accurate, an editor would be a wonderful help and only add to an already great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Welcome to Hell, the devil is on the details.

Amazing! This story is astounding. The details make it so vivid.

If you would allow me, I would be happy to edit for you. It would be an honor

to be able to assist you in that capacity. Once again, great story. This is one of the best I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

to not finish this would be a waste of time and you should stop writing if you dont finish your stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sexy and original!

Wonderful story. I felt you had genuine knowledge of the subject matter. Hoping for a sequel!

P.S.: Stroker? I think you meant two, not to...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really, Really GOOD!

Your story is really, really good. One of the best I have read in some time. There is obviously more to this story. Please write the next chapter.

tcitalianguytcitalianguyabout 12 years ago
Good Story

It's a good story drew me in early and held me until the end. Just a little heads up a good tattoo artist wouldn't put vaseline on the needle it could lead to infection and vaseline being made with petroleum clogs the pores and impedes healing. Lol sorry that was my little quirk my artist drilled that into my head.

kaidmankaidmanabout 12 years ago
great read

I like your story it was a interesting tale that had my full attention I am looking forward to a second chapter

cocputcocputabout 12 years ago
good built-up

second chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AWESOME story -

MSTarot - a few minor technical details but one of the first in many years of Literotica reading that qualifies for a few follow ups. Wondering IF there is any personal history behind that very personal account. Keep up the great work!!

Duke of LI-NY

devildog6280devildog6280about 12 years ago
part to please

Great read very well put together and as i can see from the reviews there needs to be more please

devildog6280devildog6280about 12 years ago

that was supposed to be part two

MSTarotMSTarotabout 12 years agoAuthor
my inspiration

My wife showed me a u-tube video of Judge William Adams whipping his daughter. That and a general enjoyment of art, and tattooing led to this story. There will be a part two. It will be her point of view, from the night she rubbed his shoulder to past the next tattooing session. It will be probably in a couple of weeks. It's still in my head not on paper yet. I thank both the praise and the criticism

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well Done

More please .I Liked where it's going .

WickedSwitchWickedSwitchalmost 12 years ago
Diamond In The Rough

Your material and inspiration are beautifully poignant. I cried at the end. I greatly appreciate your attention to detail and your obvious love of tattoo culture. I would love to see this turned into a series but you definitely need a good editor, if not two (the more eyes, the better!). You have a few basic spelling, grammar, and syntax errors that someone a little more detached from the piece could easily clean up for you. If you're thinking of continuing this story arc, you might delve deeper into the issue of scarring, both mental and physical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Tattoo meets Taboo

Great plot line, good story overall (need an editor or proofreading), but I LOVE the way you take the tattoo culture, insert taboo, and create a great piece! I wish there were more like it, if only for the tattoo references. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Gahhhhhh

I totally accidentally tapped 2 stars wen I ment 5...damn touch screens. But its deffinantly still a 5 dispite the minor spelling mistakes. Loved the storyline!! And I love how u included an expertise in prison ink and ink in general.deffinantly needs a sequel ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Almost

Great first effort! The story progression is going very well, not sure I found the father's death believable...especially for something that seemed non-lethal and regular to them growing up. You could also use an editor, but the story is really good. Keep up the good work and keep writing!

venus_canvenus_canalmost 12 years ago
Very nicely written

This was a very erotic read and very descriptive. More attention to typos would make the story much more readable IMO.

Venus

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 12 years ago
Very Good

But it would seem the story is only half finished just like the Tattoo.

WarriorWomanWarriorWomanalmost 12 years ago
Tell me there's more...

Beautifully written -aside from the grammatical errors. I REALLY hope you continue this, finish it, because that just can't be all. There's so much more to the story to tell. Please please please don't end it here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The curtains don't match the drapes?

Curtains ARE drapes.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Yes, there were a few word usage problems as someone pointed out (threw vs through in particular). Compared to the story, that was a minor detail. The story itself, the description, the marvelous build-up were amazing! Can't wait to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done

Aside for the grammer mistakes, this is a very well layed out story. It would seem that you have certainly done your research in the formidible art of body inking. You write from the heart and this makes this a very pleasant read.

It is rather pleasant to have a good story line not just wham, bam - all over.

There has to be further chapters as this story whether true or not needs to have a finality.

I have to agree you need to have someone edit your writing.

Well Done.

Len

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Picture

Do you posibbley have a picture of the tattoo in this story??? If so could you PLEASE please put the link up? thanks and by the way i love your stories!

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry my friend

The only picture of this is in my head.

Have your artist do realistic rose vine, dark as tribal, with a shadow. Have the thorns on the vine poke the skin in places. the roses are a deep red with lighter shaded high lights. The petals that are falling are a wilt brown on the tips. the dragon is your basic fantasy style, done in the realistic style work, so he looks like he's alive and perched on the breast,with a naughty look to his face. He's peeking out from behind a rose. The vine work circles the nipple around one side.

I have a friend who is a tattoo artist i will see if she can sketch it up for me and I will post it. When that will be i can't say she lives and works a hundred miles away from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fuck that's hot

Fuck yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

it almost seems like i am there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOL

"The curtains don't match the drapes."

Funniest line I have read in a long while. Please watch the grammar and spelling. "Rein" not "reign" etc. Good luck. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cheesy and unrealistic sometimes

And a lot of useless information make for a lot of filler.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Um... we're going too just settle for "Wow" for now.

That. Was. Hot.

Maybe I have just a *bit* of a sadistic tendency... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Masochistic tattooees ?

I had the opportunity to tattoo my ex wife. Much against her wishes ! Yet she let me do it and clearly was getting very excited. She had several climaxes while I worked.

That surprised me the most, was she masochistic ? Or was it the idea of being marked permanently ? Certainly not the pain ! Maybe some day I will attempt to write the story, but I lack your talent !

You wrote a good story, never mind the gramatical errors ! It is the story that counts !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Someone wrote "useless information as filler" That person has never been inked apparently

I am a tattoo artist and now in my late 30s I can still remember my first ever orgasm was when my buddy Andy for my sweet 16 bday, was doing a rose on my inner ankle and hit that bone OMG there is a nerve that connects from that area right up to the vagina (in reflexology and acupuncture it is used to treat the female reproductive organs) I jumped up after I was done twitching and ran into the bathroom crying thinking I had pissed myself in front of all these hot guys that hung out with my big brother. The shop owners daughter April was working the register and came to check on me, I told her what happened and she ran next door to get me some new pants to put on and get her mom. We were both young so dont laugh, at that age we didn't know what squirting was. Well after her mom had a little talk with me I was able to go finish it and then decided I wanted another one asap. I guess from a psychological perspective my mind will always associate the oxytocin rush of an orgasm with the buzz of the armature bar vibrating off the coils, the smell of a sterile clean workspace mixed with the rubber scent of the gloves and cellophane and the first few zaps of electricity while the amp is adjusted and you know in seconds that ripping burn is going to set your flesh screaming with every nerve ending awakened and someone else is completly in control of your pleasure or pain. Point is ....I got my rocks off to this story because of the details and those perfect details drew me into the story like nothing I have ever read before. BTW...the rocky horror picture show reference!!! Srsly! I think I love you lol. Kk going to read pt two now xoxo

mharrisonmharrisonabout 7 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed this despite the grammar errors. Though I do have to say the use of threw instead of through really did get annoying (ok some may say I'm being picky but i feel that good writing can help make a story a great read rather than just a good one). Please do keep writing as I've really enjoyed most of your work so far...

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 6 years ago
Tattoo Artist?

You seem to have an incredible amount of knowledge of the art of tattooing. I can only assume it is your profession. Either that or you must have done a great deal of research preparing for this story. In either case I am quite impressed.

I'm otherwise enjoying this story. I'm looking forward to reading the subsequent chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So much detail.

This is the kind of story I’ve been looking for, it’s so much more real than anything I’ve ever read before. Three pages and it’s only just getting started, I love it. I know nothing at all about tattoos but you clearly do so I’m assuming you do it yourself? Either way it’s an jncredible piece of literature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fantastic! made me want to get a tattoo.

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

A very poignant vision of life after lockup with great insight into the transition and the art of tattooing. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

ukrainianukrainian5 months ago

There are so few comments on such a detailed piece of work. Is it a case of the readers believing that everything on the internet is free ? Your time researching and writing deserves a thank you. A great start and I look forward to part two. Well done....

Lust4heragainLust4heragain4 months ago

I’m loving it, Great story, looking forward to reading the other chapters. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The build up was beautiful and the climax intense. Very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous