Titty Touch Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, he groaned out a few dribbles of sperm into the loving embrace of her young vagina. Then, he had to spend almost a minute recuperating on top of her.

"I never thought I'd fuck again!" he panted out as he rolled off. "It was so amazing to feel it all around my cock. It was so amazing to empty myself into a young woman again!"

Now that he had gotten what he wanted from her body, they both simply got dressed again, and then they walked to the door. Suddenly, he had her in a corner with a hand on her breast again.

"You'll invite me for coffee again if I ring your door, right?" he asked, appearing nervous that his luck had run out.

"Of course," she whispered in response, visibly embarrassed by her arousal and submission.

* * *

Over the next couple of days, she was fulfilled and clear-headed from the endorphins that filled her body after being used. She started packing the apartment up, and she got well underway to getting her life on track again. But as the days went on without seeing Isac, she was losing her emotional connection and her stability.

Most of all, she started thinking about how wrong it had been to let him do what he had done. She wanted to forget everything now. She never, ever wanted to let him do it again. This was the way her mind usually turned when the endorphins wore off. The initial euphoria was followed by the realization that she didn't really want to be used.

The next time he rang her door, she let him in because she had promised, and she had to fulfill those promises. But she had no intention of letting things derail the way they had last time.

They talked about her impending move-out over some coffee. She had another apartment arranged, so in a month a moving truck would come by and pick everything up. He offered to help her clean up once the apartment was empty, and she started to believe again that he was just a friendly old neighbor who was looking out for her best. It was impossible not to like him when he behaved this way.

"Isac, I'm glad I told you my story before," she admitted. "I needed to get it all out. But I'm not glad about what happened next. I understand you couldn't resist temptation that one time, but now it's out of your system, right?"

He clearly understood. He apologized profusely, explaining that he had simply lost control the way she thought.

"Just let me help now," he offered, and he was clearly genuine. "I'm ashamed of my behavior. Here, let me show you something!"

He produced an old picture of himself with his wife. He looked even sweeter and more innocent on that picture. Watching that old couple, hearing stories about their faithful life, Helen realized that this was the true Isac. He was a harmless and innocent man who was truly embarrassed about his loss of control, and he really did deserve more of her trust.

Still, as they kept talking, she tried sit in a more huddled-up way, making herself more difficult to reach for his hands. She was doing her bit to help him stay straight.

"I could really use your help cleaning once I've packed," she said. "And this was a nice little chat. But we'd better keep it brief, so I can get started. And you can come back for another brief chat soon!"

She was being curt to assure them both that they could hold a normal conversation as normal adults without any funny business. You could see the kindness and understanding in his eyes. She realized again that her caution was unnecessary, and he confirmed her thoughts.

"Yes, I never meant to take up much of your time," he excused himself. "I didn't mean what happened last time either. We'd better say goodbye now. Just let me know when you need help."

He left with his cup, and this time she let him take it to the sink alone. Then he set aim for the door, but on the way there he took a few steps around so he ended up behind the chair she was sitting in.

There was just enough time for her to feel that something was wrong and tense up.

"There was just one more thing," he half-whispered with arousal. "I didn't lie about feeling ashamed and sorry for you, but I'd be an idiot if I didn't take this chance, Helen."

His hand snuck in behind her, reaching around for her breast. She tried to move, but all she managed was to get out a brief "no" before she felt his firm grip on her horny fuck-tit. She panted. He panted as well.

"Mmhhh yees," she agreed. "Aaahh, it's good now. I don't want to stop you any more. If you want to feel my tits, then you can!"

His fingers kept squeezing the softness. He started rubbing his pants with his free hand, preparing his cock for more while he kept talking. Then, he moved his hand inside her shirt, and he closed his fingers in a greedy squeeze, digging into her smooth tit-flesh.

"Oh, I will!" he panted. "You're so young. I don't get many proper erections anymore, but you turn me on so much that it swells and gets half-hard. It's good enough for me."

"Yes," she whispered in obedience. "Touch me! Enjoy me!"

"Oohhh yeeahh," he panted. "It drools in my underwear now. Mmmhhh, sick old-man sperm. Your mouth is so beautiful and fresh. I want to spurt it in your mouth. Did you like when your daddy spurted it out in your mouth?"

"Yeess," she repeated with a dreaming voice.

"My wife didn't let me do that much," the old man revealed. "After the first times, she never took my cock in her mouth again. She said only whores did that. But you did it all the time for Daddy, didn't you?"

"Yesss," she kept confirming.

"Your mouth is more fresh and innocent than any whore's mouth. If you were a whore, you would the most expensive kind. Your daddy had the most luxurious suck-jobs in your mouth, didn't he?"

This time she had no answer. She just gasped in pleasure while his hand massaged her throbbing tit. He sat back on his chair and unbuttoned his pants, and then he fished the soft old-man cock out. It was mostly wrinkled old skin, messy with leaked-out pre-cum that covered the glans.

"Can you do it for an old man?" he begged, leaning up to caress her tit. "Can you kneel by my chair and suck this old cock until it sperms out into your mouth?"

She smiled and got down on her knees in front of him. He encouraged her with a hand on her tit, and she opened her mouth, trying to get as few as possible of the sprawling white pubic hairs in while she put the shaft on her tongue.

His tip was visibly slimy as he watched it go in, and he wondered how it tasted. Was it salty? Was it sour? Either way, the beautiful nymph closed her warm lips around around the well-aged, wrinkly softness, and he was in heaven. The young, luxurious mouth started licking and sucking.

"Yes!" he hissed out with excitement. "Suck me like a whore! Suck it with your whore mouth! Suck the cock you fucking whore!"

She felt his words in her tits. She had to keep going until he came! She wanted nothing but his climax. His cock swelled more. He never reached any real hardness. The swelling just made it a little more tiresome to keep her mouth open around his girth.

But he was close now, looking down at her in fascination.

"Yeeahh, it's sick," he gasped out. "Ooohh, I've wanted a real blow job for so long! Whore fuck! Whore fuck! Uuuhhh, it's so good in your whore mouth! I'm gonna shoot! Uuuhhh, here it comes! Drink my sperm, you fucking whore!"

He grunted and groaned, and she could taste the salty sperm drooling out of his pisshole, covering her tongue. Even if he didn't really spurt, the thick fluids welled out until they started filling her mouth, and she had to force herself to swallow before she couldn't handle it.

"Yeess!" he croaked in ecstasy. "Drink it, you cheap whore! Aaahhhh!"

She swallowed another gulp of over-ripe seminal fluids, and then they were done.

Before getting up, he put a hand on her tit again.

"I'm sorry for the language," he begged. "It just came into my head. I think it was all the years of longing, when my wife wouldn't do it. Would you forgive me if I promised never to do it again?"

"I feel good right now," she confirmed with love. "I will always forgive anything."

"You'll invite me for coffee again, right?" he asked.

* * *

He came back once or twice a week throughout her last month and a half. He helped her plan her move in detail. He helped rent another car. He even help her book a therapist, which was something neither of them knew much about. It felt very good to do these things with someone supporting you.

Through most of this, he was the nice old man she needed in her life right now. He was her best friend, and whenever they were busy she managed to block out the fact that after they were finished, he would take her body and use it however he wanted.

It wasn't his fault, she figured. She could see now that an old man had no chance to resist such an opportunity. And she always ended up enjoying it and encouraging it. He helped her a lot, and in the end she convinced herself that it was reasonable to turn a blind eye to the additional liberties he took.

But today, she was really hoping to avoid an incident. It was the Saturday for the final cleaning of the empty rooms, and it would be their last day together before the move.

She was wearing sweat pants and a thin white top. She could see him looking at her breast already early, so she was extra aware of them when they started becoming sweaty and more visible through the fabric. He would also stare with more obvious excitement at her ass every time she bowed forward.

"I know I'm staring," he excused himself. "Of course, you're only wearing those clothes because they're comfortable to work in. I'm sorry I'm such a dirty old man. I really don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

He was still making excuses for himself, which gave her hopes about a future relationship. She desperately wanted her only friend to show that he saw some qualities in her as a person -- that she was worth some self control at least this one time.

"Hey," she protested in encouragement. "Don't call yourself dirty! You've helped me so much. You've been so good lately, except for a few... slip-ups. But shouldn't we try to just get through today without a slip-up?"

She got up and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Of course, of course!" he reassured her, holding up his hands, backing off. "You need normal now that you go out on your own, right? I'll keep to my end of the room, and we'll finish up and say goodbye like normal people."

She was glad about how he understood. They kept working. After a while, she noticed how he came by more often her side of the room to ask questions, but he just seemed genuinely eager to help.

She allowed him to hold the ladder when she wiped the top of the windows. At one point, she even allowed him to hold her waist, so she wouldn't fall. He showed no signs of betraying her trust, although she felt a tingle of worry when his hands slid down her hips, working their way to her ass.

"Careful with those hands!" she felt a need to say.

"Sorry! Sorry!" he apologized profusely. "I was just worried you'd fall, that's all."

There was a spark in his eyes, and she tried to keep her distance not to tempt him. But later, when she was scrubbing the counters in the kitchen, she noticed him coming up behind her.

"You know," he said with a dreaming voice. "A young woman's ass is something fantastic. When you're used to seeing an old woman's saggy ass, you really notice how firm and smooth a young woman looks."

"Hey!" she scolded him. "I don't want to hear that! I like you, but stop thinking about my ass! I just want you to be my friend today."

She could sense that she was losing control of the situation. Maybe it was better to tell him to leave. When he saw the lightning in her eyes, he backed off again.

"Sorry! I really am!" he said. "I let my thoughts wander and they came out through my mouth. I didn't mean it that way. It won't happen again! I'll go back to the window sills, and then we're done soon."

Five minutes later, she was giving the oven the last round of cleaning on her knees. He walked up behind her, and this time she felt his hand on her asscheeks. He grunted without trying to hide his excitement as he even squeezed and massaged the soft butt-flesh.

She should be nervous, but she wasn't. She was angry, and you could tell when she pulled her head out and looked up. There was no question where this was going, and she wouldn't accept it this time. She really hoped to make it until they were done. At least, she hesitated to send him away already, because it would be a disappointing final goodbye.

"Hey!" she shouted. "I'm trying to work! Please! Don't make me remember you like this. I love you, but I don't want you obsessing with my ass this way! I won't let you! Stop now! Think about your wife!"

Her words seemed to make him think.

"I'm really sorry," he stuttered out. "I won't touch you! It was a mistake. I'll just stand over here, waiting for you to finish, and then we can decide how to handle the mopping."

He fled to the other end of the room again, and she felt safe for now. All they had left was the bathroom and the mopping of the floor, and he could still be useful. First, she kept working with the oven, but soon she could feel his excited looks on her ass again. She put in her best efforts not to push it out or to arch her back in any seductive way. Things seemed to go fine for a while, and then he started talking instead of only staring.

"You know," he said. "My wife also used to complain that I got too obsessed with her ass when I got excited. I was ashamed about it then, and I'm still ashamed."

"Ok," Helen said in from the oven. "But I know you're a good man. I'm sure she forgave you. You don't have to be ashamed for me. I understand. Just try to think about something more appropriate! I'll be done in a minute."

"Yeah, she forgave me," he continued. "But she got annoyed when I kept begging. You know, they say the greatest pleasure for a man is an asshole around his cock. And I love ass, so I tried to get her to take me there."

Helen started scrubbing faster. There was just one more side to go. Just a few seconds.

"Please don't talk about this!" she begged. "You're making me uncomfortable. Most women don't want it. It doesn't feel good for us."

He was quiet, and she realized it might be best to stall him by talking. She asked if real friendship wasn't worth more in the end than a few seconds of pleasure. She thought she was getting through. It was difficult to tell what he was up to.

But then she felt his intruding hand on her asscheeks again. This time, he even allowed his fingertips to slide up her asscrack.

"Ooohhh, yeeaah!" he gasped. "You have to be real hard to get your cock into an asshole. At my age, you need to have a good day, and you still need to horny yourself up for a long time, the way I'm doing now."

This quick progression left her at a loss. She felt his hands rub her cunt as well. It felt very good. In fact, she was wet. She just couldn't approve of what was happening. She managed to get out of his reach and get the oven door between them. She knew she had to act fast to keep away from his hands.

"I absolutely won't let you do what you fantasize about!" she proclaimed. "In fact, I think you should leave now. You've helped a lot, and it's clear you can't control yourself. Leave, for our friendship's sake!"

He struggled to find an answer, but then she interrupted and kept talking. Her voice was cracking from agitation. He opted to keep quiet.

"I'm sorry you have a fantasy you can't live out!" she sniffled out. "Everyone has, you know, but most people are grateful anyway. I have a fantasy about a friend who sees me as more than just a hole!"

Her eyes started to tear up, and it was clear that he was affected. You could tell he was worried about having scared her. You could tell that he had no more bad intentions. He approached very carefully, hesitating about how to comfort her, and she wanted her friend so much that she gave him one last chance.

He hushed her, and he patted her hair. He promised not to touch her in any other way. She collapsed in his arms, and she finally got the proper, reassuring hug she needed from a friend. He apologized again for destroying everything. He had fooled himself into thinking that maybe she enjoyed some of the things he did to her, but now when he saw how she truly felt, she would be safe from him.

She sobbed a few times before she replied.

"I did enjoy some of those things," she finally admitted. "I'm sorry too! It's amazing to let go of all my stupid blocks and just obey orders. Maybe I used you as much as you used me."

She reminded him that she was starting therapy now. She was ready to move on. Maybe it was never fair to expect him to resist temptation before, but she really did want him to resist right today. She had limits. Even through all her obsessions, she could still say no if she really didn't want it.

With that, she withdrew from his embrace and backed away a few steps into safety before she continued talking.

"Don't you understand?" she sobbed. "I really don't want anyone to fuck me in the ass, ever! I really think it's best if you leave. You've helped a lot, and I'm thankful for the way you comforted me. But I can finish this alone now."

"Ok I'll leave," he surrendered. "I'm really sorry! I'm ashamed about breaking my promises to you. I want you to know that I would have kept those promises now. You're worth better than this!"

They couldn't figure out a way to say goodbye, so they just stood there. She didn't want it to end this way. After his earnest excuse, she felt as if she was being unnecessarily harsh, pushing him away for nothing.

"Ok," she relented. "You can help me with the bathroom. But I'm taking a chance. Please don't make me regret it!"

He had no more promises to offer, so he just stayed quiet and followed her into the bathroom to help.

At least, he volunteered for the toilet bowl. She couldn't help but wonder if he didn't do it just to avoid seeing her ass bent-over, teasing him. But, they went to work, and they didn't pause until every surface and pipe was sparkling and clean. In a final effort, she stepped in behind the shower stall wall to wash away the last of the descaler. At this point, she had to get down on all fours.

He got up, and she was almost certain that he was staring at her ass again as she scrubbed the floor.

"Well, toilet's definitely done" he proclaimed. "I gave it a second round. It's so clean no one should use it again!"

"Is that so?" she laughed back, trying to joke herself through the last seconds of work. "But I have to pee real soon, and I'm not sure I want to follow a dirty old man up to his apartment for that."

She stood up and turned. Her breasts had become wet, and top was all transparent on one side, which was glued around the roundness and the stiff nipple. Isac stared at the nipple in a trance.

"I thought you would keep your promise this time," she tried with a timid, desperate voice.

"I think I lied," he answered, being completely honest. "A friendship would be nice, but I can't have everything. I've been fantasizing about doing this to you for over a week now. Some chances in life you just can't resist!"

He took a step forward, cutting off her retreat. When he reached out, she backed into the corner and put her arms over her breasts.

"Please," she whimpered. "Don't make me!"

His arms were strong in spite of his age. Now, he pried out both of her arms, revealing the soaked tits. He moved fast, and before she had time to readjust, he had her wet tit in the firm grip of his hand. You could see a light switch in her eyes. He squeezed.

She moaned with pleasure.

"Mmmhhh, you like it now, don't you?" he teased her. "Do you still have to piss, you dirty cunt?"