Titty Touch Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oohhh, yesss!" she gasped. "I love it! And I have to piss. My bladder is gonna burst. I really have to piss!"

"You know what I think you should do? You should keep the toilet clean and just piss on the floor in the living room. We're gonna mop it last anyway."

"Ooohh, that's sick!" she moaned. "Now I want to do it. You've made me want to do it! I love being sick for you, Isac."

"Yeah, it's perfect!" he agreed. "I need something real slutty to get me hard enough to fuck you up the ass. And you want to let me fuck you up the ass, don't you? Those limits of yours are gone now, aren't they?"

"Ohhhh, yeaahh," she moaned with arousal as she imagined it. "I can feel it in my ass when I think about it now. I want a cock there! I have to do it, for you!"

He led her out into the living room. His hands groped her ass, tits, and cunt while he let out deranged old-man grunts, and he made her confirm that everything he did felt good for her. He told her to undress right on the middle of the living room floor, and he dropped his own clothes too while he watched. He walked his wrinkled, saggy, white-haired body up to her young, smooth, perfect female curves and squeezed her everywhere. His hand moved to the bladder and inspected the pressure.

"Uunhhh, are you gonna do it?" he demanded.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be a dirty cunt for you and piss on the floor," she panted in perversion. "I want to do it, because you asked me. Then, I'm gonna let you fuck me up my asshole, because that's what dirty whores do!"

He probed her cunt, and to his satisfaction he found her dripping with arousal.

"First, suck my cock, whore!" he ordered. "Suck me hard, and then let that cunt piss on the floor to show me what a nasty fuck thing you are!"

She was on her knees before he finished talking. Her slender fingers untangled the floppy, wrinkled cock from the white-haired ball sack and brought the organ to her mouth. He put his hands on her head and forced it into his groin while he started to grow hard in her mouth. Then, he reached down to grab her tit again, just to make sure. She moaned in euphoria.

"Yeess!!" he gasped. "You're a good slut! Now, show me what a sick whore you are before I fuck you up the ass! Use the floor as your toilet!"

He took a few steps back for the perfect view while she followed instructions, squatting down right in the middle of the room. She faced him and spread, revealing her entire hairy, juice-glistening cunt crack. Her cunt was only inches from the floor.

And then Helen pissed for him. She sighed and relaxed while a sharp torrent hissed out of her cunt and splattered down on the parquet. A puddle grew around her feet, and urine splashed back up on her calves and thighs. When she looked up, she saw his cock stand stiffer than she had never seen it before.

Eventually, the spray grew weaker, and now she was hunched down in the center of a huge lake of her own fluids, which reached half-way out to the nearest walls.

Isac lay down as gracefully as his old body would allow, and then he moved in through the wetness until he was on his back with his head only inches from her cunt. He was furiously jerking off his cock.

"Uuhhh, give it to me!" he instructed. "I want to taste your piss-cunt!"

She sat down, pressing her dripping genitalia into his wrinkled mouth, and he started sucking, licking, grunting. One of his wet hands moved up to her tits, and he smeared urine all over it. Then, he shifted a little. His tongue pressed into her anal wrinkles, and she let out a moan of surprise pleasure. He licked her all the way around her sphincter and even pushed the tongue inside the anus. She let out a euphoric cry when she felt him prod until he opened her up and wriggled inside.

He pushed her off.

"On your knees in the piss, now, whore!" he ordered. "I'm so fucking hard. Let's do it!"

She was a good girl and got on her fours for her friend, and he skated in behind her on his knees. The floor was slippery, so he put her top under his knees to give them some traction. Then he put his glans in the center of her rectum.

"That's it, Helen!" he gasped. "You're a fine young woman, and you're getting fucked up your fucking ass right now!"

"Yes, you can do it to me, I promise! Please be careful!"

He pushed, and when she whimpered he pushed harder. There was no time to be careful if you wanted to get in before you lost your rigidity. He started guiding the shaft with his hands, moving the tip around the sphincter a little, and then he began massaging the skin between the smooth buttcheeks with his fingertips.

She let out a groan. Her clenched orifice expanded in a sudden spasm, and it relaxed more than enough to allow him to force most of his shaft in.

"Uunnhh!" she let out from the shock of feeling something pushing in through her ass for the first time ever.

"Aaahhh, yeaahh!" he cried out in euphoria. "Sooo tight!"

He rammed as deep as he could without holding back, and the force was enough to get all of his cock inside. She groaned again.

"Ooohh, fuuck yeaahhh!" he shouted, trying his first thrusts inside an actual asshole. "So goood! Unhhh, I'm doing it! Uuhhh, I'm fucking an ass! I'm fucking a young woman's asshole! Aahhh, I can't believe it!"

He pulled out and smacked himself back into the firm asscheeks over and over. He seemed to be able to keep it up forever, and she just stood in place, letting him use her body while she let out the occasional grunt. Eventually, he slowed down, and she felt one of his hands creeping up towards her breasts again.

"It feels good to be filthy for me, doesn't it?" he asked with a suggestive voice.

"Aahhh, yeesss!" she agreed. "I never knew I wanted to be this filthy! Please tell what to do!"

"I want you to bow down and lick the piss on the floor for me now!" he gasped, making it clear how much this aroused him. "Aaahhh, I want to see the pretty, innocent girl lick her piss from the floor with my cock up her asshole!"

Her continuing enthusiasm kept surprising him. Her face was on the floor already, and she was lapping her own tepid urine.

"I want more!" he decided. "I really want something to remember! Reach under yourself and masturbate your piss-cunt to orgasm! Lick the piss while you do it! Call yourself a pisswhore!"

He fucked her harder while her hand moved in between her legs the way he had asked. Her mouth was slurping the piss, and he noticed her fingers masturbating the cunt that had pissed it all out. By now, she was screaming with pleasure, following instructions to the letter.

"Pisswhore!" she cried as instructed. "Aaahhh! Pisswhore! Pisswhore!"

"That's right, pisswhore!" he urged her on. "Keep crying it until it makes you come! And every time my cock goes in your ass, you'll lick the piss"

He squeezed her tits with both hands now, and he got off on treating them as balloon fuck toys, which just happened to make her obey his every word. Her mouth was slurping and screaming as instructed while his cock pistoned harder and harder in and out of her extended rectum.

"Pisswhore! Pisswhore! Fucking pisswhore!"

"It's better than ever, right?" he shouted back. "Can you feel the orgasm building in your ass? You're gonna come with your whore fuck-ass! What are you, whore? What are you?"

"Aaaahhh, a pisswhore!" she cried out. "Pisswhore! I'm a fucking pisswhore! Fuuck! I'm gonna come soon! Pisswhore! Pisswhore! Fuuuck!!"

"Yes you're so nasty! Uuuhh, remember asking how I wanted to remember you? Uuhh, this is how I'll remember you, fucktoy! Every day from now on I'll jerk off, remembering you just like this! Aaahhh, and I'll love it! Uunnhh, suck the piss! Come for me, you fucking whore!"

And that was all it took. Every mental block released through pumping pleasure in her ass, and she cried her ecstasy out, squeezing his cock in rhythm with her climactic rectal spasms. He saw her mouth crying in piss, and he felt the squeezes, and finally he achieved on of the most intense climaxes of his life.

"Uuunhh!!" he cried out. "It's coming! Uuunnhh, yeaahh!! I'm coming in your ass!! Uuhh, uuhhh, uunnhhh, I'm coming in your shithole, you cheap whore!!"

After what seemed to be an eternity of mutual pleasure cries and spasms, they collapsed on the wet floor. He was lying on top of her with his cock still in her ass. His hand was under her, and it was squeezing her breast a little extra when he started talking.

"Oh, that was so fucking amazing!", he gasped,

"Yes," she panted in agreement.

"I'll go now, because I can't think of a better goodbye," he continued. "I hope you get your therapy and find your peace. I just want you to think good things when you remember me!"

"Of course! I would never think badly of you. I love you. And I promise to love you always!"

"Now, at my age it's always important to empty your bladder after you've emptied your balls," the old man informed her. "It makes everything flow more freely. Since we've already messed up the floor, I might as well go here, right?"

"Of course," she agreed while he kept squeezing the tit.

"You don't have to get up," he reassured her. "Just lie down here and take it easy after your exhausting orgasm. Don't move until I'm finished."

"Ok."

She turned over on her back, looking up at him.

Then he pissed on her naked young body, and she smiled back in bliss when she felt the warm wetness.