Titty Touch Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been wrong.

Of course these guys could do anything they wanted to her! They were beautiful, and she was blessed to have them touch her the way they did. She loved them all! They deserved to have every desire fulfilled, and her only purpose right now was to satisfy them in any way she could.

Outside of Helen's little trance, Shirt-guy was squeezing her breast over and over with amazement, loving the sensation in the palm of his hand.

Obviously, he had fantasized about this moment when he would finally feel a fuck-tit, but nowhere in his wildest fantasies had he imagined such a response. For a few moments, her ecstasy had them all confused. But their horniness drove away all worries.

The stiff, eager cocks were all leaking pre-cum into their underwear. The cocks could smell the cunt, and they were getting ready to squirt their sperm in it no matter what.

"Yeah, your tits are damn fine, Helen," Jon gasped out. "Do you mind if they get a little wet?"

It was difficult to make out exactly what Helen's response was, but it could well have been moans of approval.

He grabbed the pitcher while they all laughed. Then, he poured some water out over the breast that happened to not have a hand on it at the moment. Helen cried out in surprise at the rush of cold water on a tit, and then she moaned in new satisfaction. Her moans intensified when she felt another hand on her now soaking, dripping tit.

"Yeaahh, now you're a wet tit-slut, Helen," Jon informed her. "Oohhh, feel it guys! It's fucking amazing. Look at her soaking fucking tit!"

You could see almost every detail of Helen's gorgeous breast through the soaked white top. The areola was a perfect two inches across, and the stiff nipple at the center was pink, firm, and inviting to touch. In fact, there were now two hands from two different guys fondling the wet tit while the last guy still squeezed the other one. They took turns, caressing all over the two different bulging squeeze-bags.

"Mmhh, spread your legs more, Helen!" Jon ordered. "Spread your cunt so I can touch it!"

To their amazement, Helen followed instructions with enthusiasm, and they could all slide their hands down between her legs to grab her cunt. None of them were holding back or trying to be polite any more.

"Fuck yeah, touch that cunt!" they urged each other on. "Squeeze that fucking tit!"

They were working up a frenzy. After waiting a whole life time, they were fuck sick. This was amazing! They had their own playcunt! Although, as things were going, they were getting less and less likely to make it to any actual fucking before they lost control.

"You want to take your top off and show us your tits for real?" Shirt-guy asked, although it sounded more as instructions.

Helen obeyed without hesitation, and they all laughed at how easy this turned out to be. Then, their jaws dropped when their eyes fell on the most beautiful breasts they had ever seen. They were round and firm with perfect, smooth skin. The nipples were enticing hard pebbles surrounded by perfect pink softness.

"Oohhh, fuuuck!" Shirt-guy panted out. "I wanna jerk off on them! I can't hold it. I need to come! Her tits are so fucking hot!"

"Just make her do it!" Jon laughed. "We have time to play around."

"Yeah," Pudgy agreed. "Take out his cock for him, Helen! Suck his fucking cock! And drink his sperm with that pretty little mouth of yours!"

They pinched and squeezed while running their hands all over the softness, and they were amazed by her moaning ecstasy in response. In the mean time, she followed instructions and reached out for Shirt-guy's pants. He stood up, moving in front of her, and he kept staring down in awe, gasping, as his pants were opened by a pair of delicate female hands.

"Fuck! Fuck! She's gonna do it! I can't believe it's really happening!"

She looked up at him while his cock sprung out and dangled in front of her face. It was long and thick, but most of all, it appeared to be on the brink of exploding with hardness.

Without further prompting, she opened her mouth and brought that warm hardness in.

"Yeesss!" he let out as he felt wet body heat around his organ for the first time in his life.

The others stood and sat spellbound through an experienced and enthusiastic blow job that lasted all of 10 seconds.

"Oh fuck!" Shirt-guy cried out, losing his struggle against pleasure. "Yeah, it's so fucking good! Aahhh, I'll come! Suck me, you slut! Aaahh, I'm coming! Aahhh! Aahhh! Aaahhh!!"

And then, he came. It wasn't immediately apparent to the others because she had taken the cock so deep into her mouth. But they heard his grunts, and they saw and heard her swallowing.

"It's fucking amazing, the way she just drinks it," Jon observed. "There's no fucking mess at all. It's clean."

"Yeah, it's easy, like coming in a sock, right?" Pudgy agreed. "She's a real good cum sock, right?"

They two of them laughed at themselves as their friend finished his orgasm, depositing thick sperm down into Helen's belly. Then, he collapsed in the armchair with his big cock still out.

"Yeaahh, she was sure better than a sock," he gasped out with a content smile when he was finished. "Fuuuck, I never knew blow jobs would feel so good. I never knew anything could feel that good!"

The others wanted their try. They stepped in front of her, and they resumed treating her tits as toys, working themselves up. Her whole body shivered with unrelenting pleasure. Jon told her to take their cocks out and she obeyed. Helen was no expert in cocks, but she suspected both of them had to be about average, standing straight out while she wrapped her small hands around them.

"Yeaahh, jerk me off!" Jon instructed. "You're good at it, aren't you? Suck him with that slut mouth while you jerk me off!"

No more instructions were needed. She kept having small climaxes from their squeezing hands on her tits, and she moaned out loud while she opened her mouth and brought it down on her second shaft of the day.

"Oohh, fuuck!" Pudgy cried out. "What a fucking slut! Aaahhh, it's amazing! Slut! Oohhh, suck it, you fucking slut! I'm gonna come so fucking hard! Uuhhh, uuuhhh!!"

He groaned and grunted while he pumped his balls empty in her mouth, and she drank obediently while she listened to him telling her what a slut she was. She couldn't agree more. The hands on her tits made her the biggest slut in the world for all of them. Her cunt was flooding her pants. The only problem now was that the spasming pleasure was making her lose control of other muscles down there.

Pudgy crashed in the sofa with his softening cock out after his orgasm, and they made Helen move over and make room.

"Please," Helen begged while she looked up, obediently jerking off Jon, the last guy. "It makes me have to pee. I didn't lie. I have to pee real bad!"

He smiled down as he put his hands around her head, bringing it to his straining erection.

"Just piss yourself while you suck me off!" he instructed. "We don't mind if you piss yourself a little. Aaahhh, that's right! Just suck my cock and piss your fucking pants for me!"

Her mouth was already on his cock now. The other guy in the sofa had come to life again, and his hands were all over her. She felt fingers on her nipples, and she knew she had to do what they told her. Their hands spread her legs while she sucked the cock deeper and deeper. She felt hands going up the insides of her thighs and groping her crotch.

"Ooohh, that feels good!" Jon informed her. "Suck me! Suck me! Piss like a slut! Aaahh, fucking suck my cock, you slut!"

She focused on following instructions. It happened.

"Yeahh, I feel it!" Pudgy cried out with his hand squeezing her cunt. "Her pants are getting wet!"

A dark patch of fluid spread all over her jeans crotch.

"Aaahhh, it feels so fucking amazing," Jon cried out. "Ooohhh, suck my cock! Piss yourself, you slut! Aahhh, aaahh! Aaahhh, I'm gonna come! Swallow, you pissy fucking cunt!"

And Helen started drinking semen for the third time in a few minutes. The cock twitched and drooled into her mouth, and dripping piss overflowed the sofa and started pattering down in a puddle on the floor. The cushion under her ass was soaked, and her jeans were wet all the way down the insides of the thighs.

After Jon was done, he pulled his cock out and made room for himself on the dry part of the sofa. They all needed a minute's rest.

Helen was perfectly happy, surfing waves of endorphins that flooded her system. She had experienced a dozen small orgasm, but while they relaxed her, she also felt they were building to something bigger. She was starting to long for some perfect satisfaction that would be her reward if she kept being a good girl.

She remembered more of Susannah's instructions. The therapist had told her patient specifically to enjoy herself but to not experience complete fulfillment with these patients. They were worth her respect but nothing more.

One of the guys respectfully put his hand on her tit.

"I have an idea," he said with a tired voice. "Susannah put a toothbrush over there. I get it now. Maybe you should brush out your little slut mouth after you slurped down all that sperm."

Helen got up and followed instructions almost in a trance. She poured herself a glass of water and spent the next couple of minutes brushing her teeth with plenty of toothpaste. The guys with their cocks out in the sofa and the armchair laughed at her jiggling breasts and her pissy jeans.

When she was done, she had nowhere to go but down on the soaked sofa cushion again.

Pretty soon, there were hands all over her moist tit skin and the shiny wet insides of her thighs. Every cock in the room was growing again. These guys had waited their whole lives to experience a cunt, and under these soaked jeans they had one now, readily available.

"I liked kissing you," Jon observed. "Now, I think you should kiss Adam! You can jerk his cock up for fucking, too!"

"Fuck yeah!" Pudgy Adam agreed, turning his head with a wide grin.

Helen mashed her mouth to his, and this time the kiss was definetely open-mouthed. He moaned loudly when he felt her tongue go in between his lips. Then, they both gaped and shoved their tongues as deep down each other's throats as they could. As instructed, she reached down and started stroking his straining erection.

The two others watched in awe with their hands all over her.

Eventually, Pudgy actually pushed her away.

"Fuck, I don't want to come again," he informed them. "She's so fucking hot!"

"I agree," Jon responded with a smile, and then he turned to Helen again. "Now do Marcus!"

Helen moved over to the chair. She took some care not to crush the erection of Marcus the Shirt-guy as she sat in his lap, grinding her piss-wet ass down carefully as she kissed him for over a minute.

The time had come!

Jon made her get up, and then he kissed her once more, groping her tits.

"Take these jeans off," he ordered. "Panties too."

She unbuttoned the jeans. They were piss-glued to her thighs and ass, but after some effort, she stood naked with a damp ass in front of all of them.

They stopped dead in their tracks, staring at their first real, naked cunt ever. She had a bush of brown hair that she allowed to grow free, but it was naturally modest and not very thick. You could see the swollen, messy cunt lips through it. The whole crotch glistened with leaked-out juices and urine, begging for a fuck.

Soon, hands were back all over her. They started feeling up the cunt hair. Jon took the lead and slid his fingers down into the pooling crack between her fuck lips. She moaned out loud, letting him know he was doing something right.

All their self control was gone. Jon kissed her face and mouth, and the others fervently licked and sucked the skin of her shoulders. They groped and squeezed her entire body. They were fuck animals, and they were going for the prize cunt between her legs!

"Ohh yeahh, you're so fucking wet," Pudgy observed when his fingers had their turn in her fuck hole. "It's a soggy trench down here! You really want to fuck us, don't you? You're just a horny fucking whore for cock!"

She parted her legs to allow him better access. Pretty soon, they had all pried their fingers inside her. They laughed at how messy she was and how easy it was gonna be to get their cocks inside that hole. They licked and smelled their fingers, and then they laughed together about the smell of slut.

"Fuck, I can't wait any more," Pudgy gasped impatiently while he licked her tits and she shivered through her entire body in pleasure.

In response, Jon pushed Helen hard onto the massage table.

"Fuck yeah, it's time!" he agreed in triumph. "Let's fuck this slut!"

The table was set low. Shoving her into position was easy for them. They had her on her back and pulled her legs roughly out to the sides, exposing her entire crotch. They kept inspecting, prodding, pressing fingers into her cunt hole. All of them took their chance to suck her tits, and Helen thought she was going to pass out from her building pleasure.

They ended up playing rock paper scissors over her body while she just lay waiting. The hands above her settled her fate, and the winner smiled down. It was Pudgy.

There was no ceremony to it. He was too horny to restrain himself, so he walked around to climb on top of her and put his bursting shaft in place. She raised her cunt in the air to help him find the hole, and the others laughed at how desperate it made her look, begging for cock.

"Fuck yeah, it's gonna be so good," he informed her. "Aahhh, I'm gonna fuck that hole so hard you little slut!"

The cock slid inside her, and she moaned in appreciation.

"Aaaahh, fuuuck!" Pudgy Adam cried out as his virginity disappeared. "Fuuck! Fuuuck! Fuuuck!! It's amazing! Aaahhh, I never knew anything could feel so good! Uuuhh! Uuuhhh! Fuuuck!! Fuuuck!!"

The others watched the rigid organ go in and out, and they wondered how it really felt to ram yourself to orgasm inside that slick, deep squeeze.

At least, they wouldn't have to wait long to find out. Their friend only lasted for about half a minute.

"Aaahh, aaahhh!" he gasped out, thrusting faster and faster. "Uuuhhh! It's coming! Ooohhh, ooohhh, yeaahh! Uunhhh! Gonna come now! Aaahhh! Fucking slut!! Uuhhh! Uunnhhh!!"

He jabbed his cock all the way in, and then he squirted the last sperm in his balls out in Helen's body while he grunted in perfect pleasure.

Helen could almost feel the climax with him. Her entire crotch throbbed, and the wonderful sensations were magnified by the stirring of the cock, shooting off against the bottom of her cunt. She needed more! She needed to build the pleasure up until she couldn't take it! She needed more cock right now!

Marcus the Shirt-guy was up next.

Jon had taken an interest in the douche by the sink after finding out he was going last. It wasn't difficult to figure out how to squeeze the water out. He walked up to Helen as the fucked-out Pudgy was getting off.

"We should use this to wash her out," Jon explained to his friends. "There's some baby oil too. I don't know about that."

Shirt-guy made room, realizing that he would rather fuck a fresh cunt than one with sperm in. Jon inserted the nozzle and squirted Helen clean, and she cried out in surprise over the cold liquid. You could actually see a few gobs of thick sperm washing away with the water that gushed out.

Now, there was wetness everywhere, and Shirt-guy grabbed a towel to dry up for his first fuck.

"She's a little difficult to get into now," he observed with a finger in her cunt. "I think that's what the oil's for."

After some attempt to lube her up, he realized that it would be easiest to apply the stuff to himself.

Seconds later, the very long and swollen cock was lubed-up and glistening. He climbed on top while his friends stepped back and encouraged him.

"Yeah, fuck the slut!" they laughed. "Fuck her as hard as you can! She deserves a good pounding!"

Helen raised her cunt again to de-virginize another shaft. He put the organ in place, and then he leaned forward and pushed. Helen cried out in fulfillment from being a good hole again, and he cried out in pleasure from the first cunt-squeeze of his life.

"Aahhh, yeaahh!!" he cried out. "Aaaahh! She's so tight! Oohhh, and warm! Mmhhh, and fucking wet! Ooohhh fuuck! Fuuuck! It's the best I've ever felt!"

Soon, he was thrusting in and out, stretching her around his thickness. His friends kept urging him to fuck the cunt harder, and he had no reason not to make them happy. He slammed with more force into Helen's crotch, and you could see the growing satisfaction of on his face. The table was creaking and wiggling, but it supported the pile-driving.

"Yeaahh, pound that slut!" the other's laughed. "Give her cock! It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Uuhhh, uuuhh, fucking amazing!" he responded. "Fuuck! Aaahh, I fucking love cunt so much! Ooohhh! Take my cock! Aaahhh, take it, you fucking cunt! I'll come soon! Aaahhh, I'll come in her fucking cunt! Uuhhh, Uuuhh! Yeaahh!!"

Helen was whimpering in bliss, experiencing small orgasms all the time, squeezing the cock, bringing the guy on top of her faster to climax. But she never felt complete release. She was literally losing her mind, building to some perfect orgasm out of reach.

In the mean time, the guy on top of her had no trouble reaching his climax. He experienced the best orgasm of his life inside her body, and his friends were urging him on.

"Aaahhh, I'm coming now! Aahhh! Uuunhh! Aaaahh!!"

"Yeaahh, sperm inside her! Fucking pump her full, man! It's so fucking awesome!"

His cock pushed all the way in, and his asscheeks clenched in rhythm while he drained his balls into the warm squeeze. Then, he collapsed on top of Helen.

Jon was more than ready for his turn. He had prepared the douche and even jerked himself to complete hardness and lubed up. Now, he allowed his friend to climb off and even clean his cock in Helen's mouth while the douche was applied to clean out the cunt once more.

"Do you want to get fucked again?" Jon asked her while he wiped her and the table with a towel.

"Pleease," she whimpered. "Please fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

They stood around her, laughing in amazement.

"Fuck man, I think she really needs it. It's like she's almost not all there. Like she's in some kind of trance."

"Yeah, you fucked her half-delirious, guys. Now, it's my turn to finish the job."

Jon climbed up, and then he stabbed himself inside. Helen's cunt had been thoroughly fucked-out by two cocks already, and it had responded by contracting its swollen, soft, cunt walls. Without the lubrication, he might not have been able to get in.

But now, his first experience inside a cunt turned out to be among the most luxurious you could have. And Helen shared the pleasure. They cried out in mutual bliss as he plowed into her extremely tight but gentle squeeze.

"Fuuuck, yeeess!!" he shouted. "Cunt is so fucking amazing! Aahhh, aaahh! I can't believe anything can feel this good! Fuuck, I love it! Ooohhh, I love fucking you so much!"

He kept thrusting harder, smacking his crotch into Helen's hairy, wet cunt lips. He looked down into her face with love, and then he lay down, kissing her while he jabbed his cock deep into her cunt, over and over. By chance, he had put a hand on her tit to support himself.

She kissed back. She moaned into his mouth. She could feel from his kisses how he loved her, and she loved him back. She wanted to be fucked this way forever. She wanted to be filled by spurting cock until the end of times.

The cock stopped moving and started twitching and stirring inside her, splashing her cunt walls with seminal fluid just the way she also wanted. Then, everything stopped.