Titty Touch Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen didn't know what to think or do. She was satisfied beyond satisfaction, and she knew she could never ask for more. But she needed it anyway. She whimpered and yearned.

Jon was climbing off, and to lick herself off his cock was a poor consolation prize for her.

She heard the guys talking about what to do. She registered them getting dressed. Then, she registered them talking to Susannah.

Susannah was here!

Helen looked up, filled with hope. Susannah came to caress her patient's hair the way you would a helpless child's. Susannah praised Helen, making her feel warm and beautiful inside.

"You're happy I made you do it now, aren't you?" the therapist asked, and Helen cried in relief, agreeing.

Helen registered the guys cleaning, moving couches and desks, following the older woman's instructions. Then, at some point, apparently everyone left except for Susannah.

She made Helen get up and get dressed. Helen simply followed instructions and felt fine about it because Susannah kept touching the naked tits. She made Helen wriggle her way back into her piss-soaked jeans and put her top on. Helen felt sad when she couldn't feel Susannah's hands on the bare tit skin any more.

"You look absolutely delicious," Susannah praised. "Do you mind if I kiss you?"

It was more of a rhetorical question. Patient and therapist spent about a minute making out, moaning into each other's mouths. Then, Susannah brought Helen out to the car, and they left for home. Helen understood that Susannah's husband was waiting there to use her too, and she felt glad that things weren't over yet.

* * *

As usual, the husband waited at the door to give his wife a proper kiss of welcome. Then, he asked how her day had been, watching everything through the cameras.

"It was real fucking hot," she explained, kissing him with growing lust. "I can't wait to watch it with you. We actually have three guys on film, losing their virginities inside that cunt. It made me so fucking horny!"

They entered the house and Susannah led all of them to the bathroom.

"I don't want to mop up more today," she informed them. "So I was thinking we can just put her in the bathtub. Of course, you can fuck her wherever you want, Honey. I just have something I need to do, first."

Her husband gave her another deep, heartfelt kiss, imagining what his wife might want to do to her patient in the bathtub. Then, they all undressed completely right then and there.

Susannah was in remarkably good shape for a woman nearing her fifties. With nothing on, her very sizable breasts and ass were almost impossible to tear your eyes from. Nothing on her body sagged much more than it would on a younger woman. She had a magnificent mat of trimmed dark cunt hair with a wet, messy cunt slit.

Her husband was older but sculpted in muscle with very few wrinkles. An absolutely massive cock was standing semi-erect out of his dark pubic bush. The hair on his chest had started to gray but the hair on his arms, legs, and head was still mostly dark.

Even if they were in great shape, there was something perverse about how young Helen looked in contrast to the couple. Her skin was smooth, and her tits and ass were firm. Her crotch was literally dripping wet and fully prepared to provide sexual pleasure to her parental role models.

Susannah aroused her husband by kissing her young patient. His cock grew, watching two female mouths slipping tongues into each other's mouths. Then, Susannah led Helen to the bathtub. It wasn't very big, although you could fit two of them in there if you tried. Susannah put the plug in the drain, and then she gave her man a lust-filled smile. He smiled back, knowing his wife was about to enjoy herself.

"Could you get in the tub, Helen?" Susannah asked with a hand on Helen's tit. "I'm so fucking horny! And there's something I really want to do to you, to make my orgasm perfect. Get on your back, facing up!"

"I love you so much," Helen whimpered out while she let herself be guided to lie down with her head next to the drain plug.

Susannah stepped into the tub and put her feet on different sides of the head below. A long strand of dangling lubrication grew longer between her legs from her horny cunt. She squatted until the thick, hanging juices touched down on Helen's face and the hairy, messy cunt lips hovered just an inch above it.

"I've been bursting to piss for over an hour," Susannah informed the young woman under her cunt. "There's so much. Open your mouth, Helen!"

Helen opened up, and without delay a sharp torrent of hot urine hissed out all over her face.

"Yeess!!" Susannah cried out. "I fucking love to piss on you, Helen! Yeaahh, take my piss! Take it in your fucking face, Helen!"

The stream swirled around all over the face, hitting the mouth, the hair, as well as the clenched eyes. Then, Susannah dipped her cunt even lower, making the salty warmth slosh into her patient's mouth.

"Eat me!!" Susannah shouted down a stern, aggressive order. "Kiss it, you fucking piss-mouth!"

Helen obeyed to the best of her abilities, kissing and licking while a fast river filled her mouth.

The older woman cried out in excitement and pleasure. She grabbed the side of the tub and readjusted her position, sitting down on her knees around the head. Now, you could only see Helen's eyes between the thighs while Susannah pressed her wet crotch down on the sucking lips.

"I want to come!" she ordered, leaving no room for negotiation. "Eat my cunt while I piss!"

She looked up at her husband, who stared with fascination, jerking off his enormous cock. Susannah pissed so hard you could hear the mouth fill up even though it was sealed by her cunt. Helen swallowed, and apparently she managed to lick as well because the woman on top cried out in pleasure.

"You're so fucking hot, Honey!" the husband informed his wife.

"Oohhh, this is so amazing!" Susannah panted in ecstasy. "Aaahh, she's eating my cunt. I've waited all day to come this way! Ooohh, I'm doing it! Aaahh, I'm coming now! Aaahh, I'm fucking pissing and coming! Aahhh, Aaahh! Aaahhh! Aaaahhh! Fuuuck! Drink it, you fucking whore! Uuuhhh!! Uuuunnhh!!"

Her entire body was tensing up and relaxing over and over in orgasmic spasms. Her sharp urine flow turned into loud squirts. She was fucking the entire face through the climax, smearing her juices and piss everywhere.

Finally, she leaned back and calmed down, making sure Helen could breathe properly.

When Susannah stood up, her legs and her cunt were dripping. The patient below lay in a big puddle of warm liquid, which collected around her head due to the slant of the tub. Her hair was soaked. Her face glistened, and even though her cheeks were red with exhaustion, she smiled in joy.

Susannah stepped out of the tub and onto a towel. She clasped her fingers around her husband's gigantic erection, and he gasped in pleasure.

"So, do you want to do her here?" she asked. "It could be pretty kinky to fuck her in the piss, don't you think?"

"Yeaahh, I just want to fucking shove it inside her right now!" he said, kissing his wife.

She purred through the kiss, and then she stepped to give him room to do what he needed. But first, she leaned over the tub and grabbed a tit, preparing Helen for the final act of the evening.

"Thank you for letting me come in your mouth, Helen! It was such a good orgasm. I love using you!"

"I love you!" Helen responded with absolute honesty, bordering on desperation. "I love you so much!"

"I know, Helen. And now I want to give you your reward. You know, all this pleasure you've built up today? You can let it all out now around his cock. I just need you to get on your knees first."

"Oohhh, pleease!" Helen panted.

The therapist massaged the breast, relaxing the piss-dripping patient who turned around up on her knees in the liquid. Susannah's instructions from yesterday were the reason Helen was holding her pleasure back. Now, Susannah told Helen to let it all out as soon as she felt the cock inside her. Her orgasm would keep building through his entire body, and it wouldn't stop until she felt him shooting his sperm inside her.

Then, Susannah added one last instruction to satisfy her own personal kink.

"You're gonna want to lick up the piss in this tub while he fucks you. Every time you swallow a little piss, your pleasure is going to grow, and you're gonna need more and more."

"Pleeaase," Helen whimpered, looking up at the husband while she stood on all fours in urine and offered herself to him.

Susannah sacrificed a towel, throwing into the tub so he wouldn't slip.

He climbed in behind Helen. After some testing, he realized the best position was standing on one knee and one foot.

There was a river of thick, horny lubrication trickling out of Helen, dripping down from her fuck lips. He teased her by running his cock through the slit, coating the entire shaft in lubrication. Then, he put the cock head against Helen's puckered anus.

"You're getting it in the ass today, Helen!" he informed her.

"Oohhh, fuuuck!" Helen cried out, starting to tremble in anticipation. "Ooohh, fuuuck! It's gonna happen, isn't it? Oohhh, make it happen! Oohhh, ooohhh!"

Susannah caressed his muscles and kissed him.

"I think you're so fucking sexy, Honey!" she gasped while she licked his ear. "You're so fucking hot with her! Now, use her ass as hard as you want!"

His wait was over. He knew from experience that there was no need for gentleness with Helen's body, and he simply stabbed his huge cock into the tight asshole in one merciless thrust. Helen cried straight out in pain that mixed with pleasure and then exploded into the most intense ecstasy any of them had ever witnessed.

In fact, the fucking paused right away while the stunned man observed her reaction.

The asshole he was buried in started squeezing him harder and harder. You could even see the stretched-out sphincter tensing up and massaging his thickness. Helen cried and cried so loud you worried that the rapturous ecstasy would make her voice give out. Her toes curled and her fingers clenched. Her entire body was shaken by tremors that seemed to intensify in waves from the feet to the head and back again.

Suddenly, she lost control and started pissing straight out down and back. The liquid landed and flowed forwards to the plugged drain, and there Helen's piss mixed with Susannah's. The therapist took this chance to guide her patient's head down, and Helen followed her previous instructions and slurped tepid urine from the bottom of the tub.

You could tell her climax was somehow getting even stronger from the taste of piss. She still cried in euphoria, but now that her mouth was busy, you could actually hear the man who impaled her instead.

"Ooohhh, fuuuck!" he cried out. "Ooohhh, fuuuck! It's so gooood! Uuuuhh, Honey, look at this!"

His wife's attention was drawn to the asshole around his shaft. The tight sphincter was pumping and squeezing even harder now.

"Oohhhh, it's like her ass is sucking me off or something!" he gasped in surprise. "Aaahhh, I don't think I can take it much longer. Uuunnh, I have to come so fucking hard!"

"Fuck her!" Susannah ordered. "Fuck her for real! Fuck that ass for real, Honey!"

He remembered his job, and he pulled out and slammed back in, shaking Helen's entire body with the impact. Then, he did it over and over again. She was slurping and licking all over the bathtub now, trying to get every drop of piss she could find into her mouth. Her asshole pushed and clenched in ever-mounting orgasm all around the cock.

Pissy strands of fuck juice hung from her cunt and swung back and forth with each hit against her asscheeks. The man in her ass was getting close to climax.

"Fuuuck, here it comes!" he announced. "Uuhhh! Uuuhh! I fucking love coming in an asshole! Uuunnhhh!! It's coming! Uuhhh! Uuuhhh! I'm coming now!! Aaahhhh!!"

He had a glorious orgasm, squirting the entire contents of his well-filled balls up into Helen's insides. But his climax wasn't the main attraction right now.

Helen experienced a final rush of perfect euphoria. She cried out and stared with wide, tear-streaming eyes at Susannah.

"I love you!" she cried out as loud as she could. "I love you! Aaahhh, I love you! Aaahh, AAAHHH!!"

There was a brief moment of relative quiet when the cock stopped pumping and the man doing the fucking tried to collect himself. The young woman on his shaft cried straight out while her entire body trembled on its knees. Her eyes turned up to show only the whites, and her mouth hung open, drooling.

He pulled the organ out, and Helen collapsed with a thump on the wet bottom of the tub.

Susannah took pity on her man and cleaned his cock with her mouth. After all, she had caused his usual cleaning mouth to be indisposed, and to be honest the shaft didn't look bad. He deserved it.

He looked down at the young woman in fetal position in the tub.

"Is she conscious?" he asked with a hint of worry.

"I think she's just still in orgasm," Susannah reassured. "We'll have to ask her later, won't we? We can just carry her to bed and let her sleep with us tonight. I'm sure she won't mind if you fuck her some more if you feel like it."

He smiled at his wife and kissed her, telling her she was amazing yet another time. She touched his cock in response.

"Now, don't you have to piss?" she demanded. "It's important for a man to flush everything out, especially after fucking someone up the ass."

His smile grew wider. They both stood by the side of the tub, looking down at the whimpering Helen. He pointed his cock at her body. He had to concentrate for quite a while before he could let go.

It felt strange to piss on someone who barely seemed to notice. But there was something kinky about it too, and it excited both him and Susannah to see the stream splatter down all over their fuck toy's naked tits and ass.