TJ Bistro

Story Info
Good times at an unusual restaurant.
1.1k words
3.69
3.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
narrowhell
narrowhell
27 Followers

Jack surprised me one day. We weren't close friends, just coworkers. We never shared private information. I never told him what I liked, but apparently he was a good observer and we had a shared interest.

He said, "Dinner's on me today! Imma gonna take you to a place you never dreamed of!"

It was our third day of the business trip. After work he ordered a limo. It took us to a building that resembled a casino. The inside of it felt like a night club. There was a stage that had a big screen playing some J-pop and K-pop music videos.

The cute hostess wearing bunny ears, black mini skirt, white bunny tail, fishnet stockings, and high-heels with red bottoms led us to our seats. All seats were in booths. There were curtains on the aisle-side. The other side facing the screen had a short wall. The whole place felt more like a drive-in movie theater more than anything else.

The booth was also uncommon. One side was a bench, perpendicular to the curtain, where Jack and I sat. In front of us was the table, and on the other side of the table was another bench that was two feet taller than the table. Didn't make any sense. There were no forks or anything, just two bottled waters.

After we got seated, the hostess bowed, closed the grey curtain, and left us alone. I lifted one brow and asked, "Are you sure this is a restaurant, man?"

Jack laughed, "Just wait a few minutes."

We waited fifteen awkward minutes that felt much longer while taking sips of water and watching the screen. After that long wait the curtain moved. Two pretty girls in their late-20s appeared. They were wearing white blouses, short black business skirts, and had cute faces.

"Irasshaimase," they said simultaneously and bowed elegantly.

"Arigato," replied Jack winking at them.

Without further words they went up small stairs next to the table and got on it. They were wearing black flats. They then seated themselves on the bench across from us.

Having such pretty girls in our booth excited me. I had the sweet anticipation of what they were going to do. They sat there smiling and waving at us for a few minutes.

Then the girls took off their flats one by one in syncrone. Two pairs of lovely dainty feet were revealed. I could feel my tent growing.

They proceeded to do a little silly dance with their feet and hands, opening and closing them, waving them around, making cute faces like rabbit or kitten. After this little show they extended their feet infront of us.

Their feet had an exotic scent, like popcorn, apparently from being in flats for quite long. I looked at Jack. "Go ahead, help yourself," he said and motioned me to go for it after which he himself held and started kissing the ones in front of him.

I did the same while looking at the cute girl who continued to make silly faces at me. I kissed and sniffed her feet. Their scent was very strong. She put her hands to her mouth pretending to be embarassed. I sniffed between her toes. Scent was even stronger there. She held her nose and waved her hand. I smiled at her and inhaled deeper.

I continued to kiss and sniff for several monutes until I heard slurping sounds. I turned my head to my right to see Jack licking away in a state of trans.

Emboldened, I also started slurping the girl's feet. She giggled. Her feet were tasty, slightly sour and salty. I licked for good five minutes and sucked her toes. The sour flavor was intense especially between toes. The scent of her foot slowly transferred into my mouth. How nice to have a piece of this cuteness in me!

While I was enjoying myself for I do not know how long, I felt an awkward silence so I looked around. All three were watching me inquisitively. "Almost done pal? It's been twelve minutes. They have to go," said Jack.

Embarassed, "Oh," I said and leaned back. The girls smiled back with sympathy. Then, in syncrone they pulled out slippers from somewhere, wore them, took their flats in their hands, then said "Sayanora!", opened the curtain, and disappeared into the aisle after closing back the curtain.

Jack patted my shoulder. "There is still the main course bud," he said.

"What main course?" I thought to myself but just waited silently, still savoring the flavor in my mouth.

In 5 mins the curtain opened again. This time there were two older women, in their mid-30s, with blue suits like flight attendants, and white powder on their faces like geishas. They also said, "Irasshaimase," bowed, climbed up the stairs on to the table, closed the curtain, and got seated on the bench. After a few minutes of staring at each other with awkward smiles, they started untying their white tennis shoes. I waited with excitement.

When they took off their shoes the odor was so pungent that I forgot the scent of the other girls. Their thin white socks looked moist and dirty with obvioys toe and heel prints. The women slowly peeled them off with their elegant fingers. Jack elbowed me, "Man, you will love this! I chose the 14-day special for you!"

"What 14-days?" I asked, puzzled.

He didn't answer but nodded ahead. We watched as the women took off their other socks completely and waved them in front of us. Now I could see it! Their socks at the toe-ends were all covered up with biege-colored toejam! They looked like peanut butter and stank deliciously!

The women slowly laid the socks to the side and extended their feet in front of us, pointing their toes like they were going to stab our necks. They had burgundy nail polish and their toes were splendidly long. After letting us contemplate their gorgeous toes for a moment, they spread their toes open to reveal the treasure; buttery toe jams!

"Bon appetit my friend," said Jack with a grin.

We turned to the women's feet, took them in our hands like hot dogs, and started sucking and licking away the delicious toe jams. It was the most delicious thing I ever had! Mouthfuls of toe jam dissolved into my mouth like sweet butter. I swallowed it voraciously.

The ladies had brought scissors and using them cut their socks into small pieces. They put the pieces in porcelain bowls, which they handed to us. I took a piece and put on my tongue, savoring the flavor. Apparently the socks were edible too. What a technology!

Later courses included udon, tempura, sushi, miso, and salad. Dessert? Well, let us say they made us "contribute" to those. It was the most delicious course I ever had in my life. "You are welcome," said Jack while we were leaving.

narrowhell
narrowhell
27 Followers