TJ Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he hung up the phone, he started walking towards me. I met him half way and pulled him into a hug. I looked up at him and asked, "Where's your dad and Aaron heading? Did something happen?"

"They're heading out to El Paso tonight. My grandfather had a stroke last night and they need to head out there and see what needs to be taken care of. Dad was about to call Mr. Kennedy to see if Kevin and I can stay here till he gets back. I guess I'll know more sometime tomorrow when they get there. All I know right now is my grandfather had a stroke and he's alive."

"I hope everything turns out okay. I'm here for you if you want to talk, vent, whatever."

He placed a light kiss on my lips and said, "I know. Thank you. And I'm sorry."

"What do you have to be sorry for?"

Before he could answer, we heard a barely audible moan come from the side of the house. I held my finger to my lips and quietly walked that way. There was no one on this side of the gate, but I could hear some heavy breathing from the other side. I looked at Sean questioningly and just shrugged his shoulders. I decided not to give any warning and opened the gate quickly.

We heard, "Oh, fuck! This isn't what it looks like. I swear. I'm not gay." The image we were greeted with was Mark leaning against the house with his pants down around his ankles, and John on his knees bobbing his head on Mark's rather impressive cock.