TJ Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked him dead in the eyes and said, "I'm calling Aaron McNair. You're reporting this. He fucking raped you and I'm not going to let you blow this off. Drugging someone up and taking advantage of them is so not kosher. I don't care who you are. Is that the truth you needed to hear? That you were raped multiple times?"

He nodded and looked away. "Yeah, umm, if you're going to call Officer McNair, can you also get rid of everyone before he gets here, including my mom?"

"You know she has to know before I call Aaron. You need to report this asshole. If you want, I can talk to her in the hallway and explain why I'm calling Aaron. I won't give her details, but I will let her know you were drugged, and things happened to you while you were incapacitated more than once."

"Yeah, I can't tell her I was raped by more than one person and more than once. She's my mom! I know she needs to know, but can you tell her?"

I could tell he was feeling ashamed of what happened, and I wasn't about to put up with that bullshit.

"You need to stop victim-shaming yourself right the fuck now. You were raped. You are the one the crime was done to. There is no reason to feel shame, guilt, or anything like that. And yeah, your mom needs to know what happened. I can understand you not wanting to tell her the details, but the fact a crime was committed against you is what's important."

I stood up and turned to leave and saw Robin coming back into the room.

"Robin, can I talk to you in the hallway for a bit?"

She looked between John and me and when John wouldn't meet her eyes, she agreed.

"Alright, that's no problem. John, Stacey and her friends are coming up here in a bit."

Once we were in the hallway, I took a deep breath and began. "I'm about to call Officer Aaron McNair. He works for the Sherriff's office. He needs to take John's statement because even though he chose to do the drugs, he never chose how much he was given. Nor did he ever get to choose who he had sex with after the effects of the drugs took over. Do you understand what I'm saying? He's too ashamed to tell you himself. But I'm not letting him ignore this and letting that son-of-a-bitch, sorry, get away with what he's done."

Surprisingly, she smiled a sad smile, complete with tears in her eyes.

"I know you and John are never going to be best friends, but I think you both need the other. Thank you for helping John. I figured something like that happened, I'm not surprised. I'll distract Stacey and the others when Officer McNair gets here. Go ahead and make the phone call."

I pulled out my phone and called Aaron. I explained how I was at the hospital and John had been admitted for almost OD'ing and he needed to file a report claiming the people he was with had sex with him after he passed out from the drugs they gave him. Aaron told me he was on his way and would see me soon.

When I turned to go back to the room, I found Sean standing by the door looking at me with his arms crossed. I didn't say anything; I just stood there and stared and crossed my own arms. Finally, he asked, "Why did you take off like that? And what are you doing up here?"

I tried to mask the pain I felt.

"I left because you basically told me you didn't want me there. And you know how I feel when I think I'm unwanted. I had to leave before I could get hurt more than I already was. I was so fucking mad, even before I left, and I couldn't figure out why. Finally, I just let myself drive and ended up here. I didn't even know what I was going to do, but I came in, took the elevator up here and overheard John's mom on the phone. From what she said, I figured she was talking about John. So, after she told whoever was on the phone John's room number, I went and found him. I finally figured out I was pissed at John for being such a fucking dumbass for going out and almost getting himself killed. So, when he woke up, we kinda fought, but not really. I told him he was fucking dumbass and he told me I had a perfect life and then I told him about everything that happened over the summer. He tried to apologize to me, but I told him that's not how we work. I told him what I thought of him and everything he was doing recently; told him he was going to go back to school and stay the fuck away from drugs. I called Robert and got John readmitted. Well, first he has to serve In-School suspension for a week and apologize to Lori and take weekly drug tests. Then he told me something about what really happened and I called Aaron and he's on his way. I can't tell you what happened or why Aaron's coming. I was basically sworn to secrecy. So, don't ask. Just know I can't talk to you about it. It's not my story to tell. And I don't know why I'm fucking rambling on and on right now. I'm nervous you might still be mad at me; and I can't handle that. Like, at all. So, please either tell me to shut up and leave because you still don't want me around or come over here and shut me up by kissing me and letting me know we're okay, because, we have to be okay. I don't know what I'll do if we're not okay..."

Thankfully, he took pity on me and snaked his right arm (the one with the cast) around my waist. I thought he was going to kiss me. Nope! Instead, he placed his left hand over my mouth and smirked. "Are you done yet? Can I speak now? Or do you want to keep rambling like an idiot?"

"I'm done," I mumbled through his hand but it sounded like, "I'mm umm."

"Good. I wasn't mad and I never said I didn't want you around. I was going to suggest you go to your place and I would meet you there after I explained to the others, I was going to help you work through thoughts. I am surprised to see you here though. What's going on?"

I took a few moments to gather my thoughts.

"So, you weren't trying to get rid of me?"

Sean smiled and replied, "God, no! I would never try to get rid of you. I love you."

I let out a sigh of relief.

"I love you, too. Like I said in my rant, I was mad and started driving and ended up here. I really can't say more. It's not my story to tell."

Sean nodded and placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

"Come on, let's go inside and say hi to John."

We walked in the room and found Stacey fussing over John. Kevin and Josh were trying not to laugh at Stacey's antics and the scowl on John's face. Robin was smiling fondly at the group. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I nodded, letting her know I made the promised phone call.

For some strange reason, I didn't want everyone to be there when Aaron arrived, so I suggested, "Hey guys, and ladies, John probably needs to rest and I'm fuc...sorry, freaking starving. I say we go to Chili's and grab a bite and later we can stop by and say hey." I turned to Robin and asked, "Would you like to join us? That is, if you don't mind being around five teenagers for an hour or so."

Robin must have sensed what I was trying to do and quickly said, "Food sounds good. Let's go. It's my treat, and don't any of you try to argue with me about it."

Robin brushed John's hair back and kissed his forehead and said, "Get some rest. I'll be back later and remember I love you, even though I'm pissed as hell at you right now."

Stacey was next.

"I love you, cuz. Please don't pull this crap on me again."

Kevin, Josh, and Sean all gave him a fist bump and told him they would see him later. I was left standing by John's bed while everyone else gathered at the door. They all looked at me expectantly; like they weren't sure if I was going to hug him or hit him. To be honest, I wasn't sure if I was going to hug him or hit him either. He went to say something, probably a thank you for clearing the room before Aaron got there, but I didn't give him a chance when I looked at him, smiled a huge, innocent smile.

"I fucking loathe you with all my bile."

His eyes lit up and his grin was broad enough to rival mine when he responded,

"Oh, my fucking god! I fucking loathe you, too."

We all headed out to our cars to go to Chili's. As I was pulling out of the parking lot, I saw a Jefferson County Sherriff's Office car pull in. I kinda felt bad for leaving John to give his statement alone but knew he could do it. It's not like I suddenly had the feels for the fucking asshat; I knew we were never going to the kind of friends who called each other all the time and told each other everything in our lives. We would be there for the other when they needed to hear the truth, no matter how painful or awful it was.