TMB: 1 New Tenant + 2 French Maids

Story Info
Frank has fun with his staff and a new tenant.
5.6k words
4.49
33.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: You might want to get the background info by reading "TMB: The Foundation" first, but after that the stories that take place in the Masterson Building can be read in any order.

Up in his penthouse, Frank thought about the apartment here in his Masterson Building that had recently become available to rent out. The previous tenant's employer had transferred her to another state. He would miss her; Elena Juarez had been a sexy woman with nice, soft breasts and she gave great blow jobs. But he let her go because change wasn't so bad, he liked to every so often get some fresh meat to play with. This morning he had a young woman coming to look at the apartment and he was eager to meet her. One of his current tenants, that racy redhead Lily Gardner in 4B, had recommended her before he even had a chance to put an ad out. From the description he was given of her looks and from the other information he got from Lily, it sounded like she would fit in nicely. She was single, relatively young, and she did have a well-paying, professional job, so she could be sure to pay the rent. As a bonus, she worked from home, like over half of his other tenants. This meant that she was another toy who would be around almost whenever he wanted to play with her.

A little before nine, a young woman walked up to the front door of the Masterson Building. She stood on the front stoop and called the number she had been given. It rang several times before Frank picked up.

"Hello."

"Hi, this is Valerie Wilson. I'm here to look at an apartment. Lily Gardner told me to call this number when I arrived."

"Of course. Just one moment and I will be right down to let you in."

To be on the safe side, Frank gave a look at the front door camera on his computer. Frank liked what he saw. Valerie had shoulder-length, jet black hair and dark green eyes. Her blouse was unbuttoned just enough that from the angle of the camera he could get a peek at her ample cleavage.

"Lily's description didn't do her justice," he thought to himself as he dabbed a bit more of his cream drug on his neck.

A minute or two later, Frank stepped out of the elevator and walked to the front door to let Valerie in.

"Hi, I'm Frank Masterson. Nice to meet you, Valerie," Frank said as he opened the door.

"Thank you, I'm... wait, did you say 'Frank Masterson'? As in the owner of Masterson Pharmaceuticals? You're who the Masterson Building is named after?"

"What Masterson did you think it was named after?" he asked.

"Well, I, um, didn't really think about it."

"Don't worry about it, that's actually a good thing, keeps the paparazzi away. But in any case, yeah, I own this place. In fact, I'm the landlord."

"Really? Wow."

"Let me show you around a bit, then we can head up to my office to talk."

"Up to your office?"

"I live and work on the top floor."

"O-kay," said Valerie, flabbergasted that such a rich man would live in an apartment building, and not a mansion. He didn't look bad either. He was in rather good shape and still had a full head of ebony black hair.

"Looks and money, not bad," thought Valerie.

Frank led Valerie into the lobby and turned left.

"On the first floor is where we have the laundry room and the gym. This door leads to the gym."

"Uh-huh. Wait, gym? Lily didn't say anything about a gym."

"Really? I would have thought when she told you about this place, she would have been sure to mention it."

Actually, Frank knew Lily had not told, because he had specifically told his girls not to mention certain things in order to make the Masterson Building look even better to anyone they recommended to check it out.

At the door, Frank knocked three times.

Valerie gave him an inquiring look.

"I always knock so I don't accidentally walk in on my tenants possibly changing clothes. I like to use the gym, too, but I'm the only guy in the building, so..."

"The only guy? Why?"

"I wanted this building to be a place where single, professional, women like yourself could feel safe and comfortable. To do that, I only rent to single, professional, women."

"Why only single women?"

"I figure any woman who has a partner doesn't need my help. They can take care of each other."

Since no one shouted out not to enter, Frank opened the door and led Valerie into the locker room.

"Even though you could certainly change and shower in your own apartment, I had both a locker room and showers put in for convenience sake. The gym is through the door on the left. It has weightlifting equipment, a couple of treadmills and exercise bikes, and a spot with a TV that can be used for watching yoga videos, or sitcoms, or talk shows, whatever you like. I've got both the cable and the internet hooked up," he said with a grin.

Valerie smiled back.

"As you can see, the showers are just through there, lockers around the corner. The door on the right leads to the pool, hot tub, and sauna."

"Pool, hot tub, AND sauna?!? Wow. What's the membership cost to use the equipment?"

"No cost, it's all included as part of your rent."

"Really? Sweet."

Frank led Valerie back out and headed down the north hallway on the other side of the lobby.

"That door on the left leads to the extra storage area. This is the laundry room," he said as he walked in to show her the four washers and four dryers, one of which was currently being used.

"This also is included in your rent. But you'll have to provide your own detergent and fabric softener."

Standing by one of the dryers was a pretty, young woman with black walnut-colored skin, her curly hair a shade darker. Most noticeable though were her cantaloupe-sized globes. She turned to look at Frank and Valerie.

"Hi Frank," she said with a big smile.

"Hi Tina. Just showing a possible new tenant around. Valerie Wilson, this is Tina Maxwell."

"Hi. Trust me, you want to move in here. This place is great."

"Thanks for the endorsement," chuckled Frank.

"I'll certainly keep it in mind," said Valerie.

"Well, we've got a lot more to see, so let me show you the apartment that's available. Unless you have any questions?"

"Nope, let's go."

"See you around, Tina."

"Bye bye," said Tina, waving as they left.

Frank led Valerie back to the elevator. They got in and Frank hit the button for the second floor.

"Your apartment would be 2C," Frank said as the elevator started moving. "There are eight apartments on the second, third, and fourth floors for a total of twenty-four tenants. As I said, I live in the penthouse on the fifth."

The elevator door dinged and opened. Frank and Valerie got out and turned right down the south hallway.

As they reached 2C, the door of the apartment next to them opened.

"Oh! Hi, Frank," said the gorgeous brunette who stepped out.

"Hi Celia."

"This the new tenant?"

"Possibly. Valerie Wilson, this is Celia Franklin."

"Hope you do move in. You'll love it here."

"So I've heard. People do certainly seem to like this place."

"Oh?" asked Celia, looking at Frank curiously.

"We ran into Tina earlier," explained Frank.

"Gotcha. Well, I'll leave you be, got errands to run."

"See you around," said Frank as he unlocked the apartment door. He opened it wide and waved Valerie in.

"I must say, people do seem to be quite friendly around here," Valerie commented as she walked in, giving Frank a chance to glance at her tight ass.

"Oh yeah, they get really friendly," Frank thought to himself.

"I'm glad to say that all the tenants do get along quite well. Honestly, I've never had anyone complain about anyone," he replied.

"Everyone often gets together on the garden patio on the roof for things like barbecues," he added.

"Garden patio on the roof? Barbecues?" Valerie exclaimed. "This place keeps getting better and better."

"Well, anyway, you've basically got a living room slash dining room, kitchen, one bedroom, and one complete bathroom with bath and shower," Frank said as Valerie walked around.

Valerie walked over to the balcony door and looked out at the bay.

"A pretty good view, too," she said.

"Yep, definitely a good view," Frank thought to himself as he admired her ass.

"Yeah, you lucked out. The apartments on the other side don't have as good a view, they just look across the street into the park."

"Sounds like either side would be an improvement over what I have now," Valeria commented. "Where I live now, I have to keep the blinds closed because of Peeping Toms right next door."

Valerie wandered around for a bit more, checking out each room, and then returned to Frank by the door.

"I must admit, this place does look rather good. I just don't know if I can afford it. Lily couldn't tell me what the rent would be, she wasn't sure."

"I don't charge a lot," Frank said. "As you know, I am rather well off myself, so I don't need the money. The rent is $650 a month."

"That's all?" Valerie cried in delighted surprise. "Good grief, I'm paying almost double that right now for a place half this size. And definitely no gym or pool."

"So, I take it you are interested?"

"Definitely."

"All right then, let's go up to my office and take care of the paperwork."

Frank and Valerie headed back to the elevator. Frank took a key out of his pocket and put into the slot next to the button for the fifth floor.

"While I do make sure the building and my tenants are taken care of, I do like my privacy."

"I understand."

"Oh, I forgot to mention, though you probably saw it, there is also a parking lot out back. Each tenant gets one space."

"No more having to find a space on the street. Oh yeah, I definitely want to live here."

"Glad to hear it."

The elevator reached the fifth floor and the two stepped out. Frank led her to his office.

"Have a seat," Frank said, pointing to the chair in front of his desk.

As Valerie sat down, like she was told to, he knew that now the fun could begin. Valerie had been here for over an hour. It took about thirty minutes for the drug she had been breathing in since she walked in the front door to take effect. She was now highly suggestible to obeying any command he gave her.

"Before we get started, watch this video," Frank ordered, turning his computer monitor toward Valerie.

"Okay," she agreed as she turned to look.

Frank hit the play button and what he called his "Basic Training" video started.

Valerie stared at the screen as she watched Frank on camera and listened to his voice.

"Anything and everything that happens in this building will be treated as if it were completely normal. Say 'grapes' if you understand."

"Grapes," Valerie said.

"You will now obey any and all commands I give you as it if were perfectly normal to do so. Say 'banana' if you understand."

"Banana."

"You will enjoy obeying me. You will always be glad to see me. You will always enjoy having sex with me. Say 'lemon' if you understand."

"Lemon."

"You will never tell anyone outside of this building about anything that happens inside this building. Say "apple' if you understand."

"Apple."

"You will answer truthfully and honestly any question I ask you. Say 'orange' if you understand."

"Orange."

"Very good," said Frank as he turned the monitor back toward him.

"Now, I have a few questions. But first, stand up."

Valerie did, gladly, since Frank had ordered her to enjoy obeying him. Frank could now stare openly at her sexy body. She did have curves in all the right places.

"Take your clothes off and put them on the chair next to you."

Valerie gave Frank a sensual smile as slowly unbuttoned her blouse from the top, revealing more and more of her cleavage, until she slid it off her shoulders, showing off a nice pair of plump breasts in a bright yellow bra. She took off her shoes and socks and put them on the chair with her blouse. Then she unbuttoned and unsnapped her jeans and slid them off, exposing a pair of bright blue panties. Frank smiled when he saw her panties had a damp spot in the front of them already. Valerie reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra and took it off, giving Frank a terrific look at her naked breasts and her flat, pink tits, just right for licking. As she noticed Frank looking hungrily at her, the attractive babe jiggled her breasts a little for him. Finally, she slid off her panties. Frank could see her pussy was just as dark as the hair on her head and her cunt lips were just as pink as her tits. He could also see she was quite damp between her legs. His two-drug combo was working perfectly, like usual.

"Very, very hot," said Frank as he walked out from behind his desk. "Put your hands on your head and spread your legs wide."

"Mm-hmm."

Frank stood in front of her. "From now on, me treating you as a sex toy will be completely normal to you. In fact, you will enjoy me using you," he said as he reached up to squeeze her breasts. He gently cupped breasts up in both hands and gave one nipple a lick and then the other.

Valerie gave a soft sigh of pleasure.

"What size bra do you wear?"

"32C."

Frank ran his hands up the inside of her thighs until he reached her pussy. He stuck one finger, then another, into her very wet cunt.

"Yes, I think you definitely will make a nice addition," Frank said as Valerie shuddered while he fingered her.

"Oooooh oooh oooooooooh!" she shrieked as she orgasmed.

"Okay, sit down, but keep your legs spread."

Valerie obediently did as she was told, displaying her wet cunt and pussy.

Frank held his wet fingers in front of Valerie's face.

"Clean my fingers off."

Valerie leaned forward and suck and licked her cum off of Frank's fingers. Frank could feel himself getting hard. When she finished, he went back to his desk chair, sat down, and unzipped his fly and pulled his stiff cock out to relieve the pressure.

"You are not married, correct?"

"Correct."

"Ever been married?"

"No."

"Are you a lesbian?"

"No."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No."

"Are you a virgin?"

"Nope," Valerie said with a proud smile.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"A little over six months." Valerie's smile changed to a frown.

"So no chance she's pregnant," Frank thought.

"Was that the same time you last broke up with your last boyfriend?"

"No, I broke up with him about four months ago."

"Ok. And cheer up, you are going to love living and having fun here."

Valerie smiled again.

"How may sex partners have you had?"

"Let's see, ummm, five."

"Ok, now, do you have, or have you ever had, any STD?"

"No."

"When were you last checked?"

"Right after I broke up with Ned."

"Good. Have you ever been pregnant?"

"Nope."

"And no kids, in any way, right?"

"Right."

"Looking good so far," Frank thought.

"Have ever given a blow job?"

"Yes, a couple times," Valerie replied with a grimace.

"Didn't like it, huh?" Frank sneered.

"Not really. I don't care for the taste of cum."

"Well, from now on you will always enjoy giving me a blow job. And only me. And you will enjoy the taste of my cum, as well as enjoy swallowing it. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever had your ass fucked?"

"No."

"Well, from now on you will always enjoy having your ass fucked, too. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever been tit-fucked?"

"Yes."

"Good. Well guess what, from now on, you will also always enjoy having your tits fucked. I know you said you were not a lesbian, but have you ever had sex with a woman?"

"No."

"Ok, from now on you are bisexual. You will always enjoy having sex of any sort. In fact, you will enjoy serving me especially sexually and the only man you will have sex with is me and the only women you will have sex with are the ones in this building. That includes female tenants, guests, staff, etc. Feel free to ask any woman in the building if she wants to have sex if you want to. But I am the only man you can have sex with and you will have sex with me whenever I want. Do you understand?"

"Oh, yes."

"You won't date anyone outside of this building either."

"All right."

"Let's see, am I forgetting anything?"

"I don't know."

Frank laughed. "No, that wasn't a question. But I am glad you are so good at answering. Oh yeah, you will not mind and in fact will enjoy having sex or being seen naked or being seen having sex anywhere in this building, but only in this building. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Ok, get dressed."

Valerie stood up and put her clothes back on.

Frank gave her a business card. "I want you to make an appointment with this doctor to have your tubes tied so I don't have to be worried about getting you pregnant. Don't worry about paying, I'll cover the cost."

"Ok," said Valerie as she took the card.

"Now remember, anything that goes on in this building and anything I tell you to do is perfectly normal, and you enjoy obeying me, right?"

"Right," said Valerie with a smile again.

"Good, ok, let's sign the paperwork."

Frank pushed the contract and a pen toward Valerie.

As Valerie signed, Frank said, "Oh yeah. A couple more things. One, you are not allowed to bring guests into the building without telling me first. If someone should just drop in, contact me before you let them in. Second, any cameras you see in the building you can just disregard. Just to make sure I'm clear, from now on the only place you will have sex is in this building, but it can be anywhere in this building, hallways, elevators, and so on, and the only people you will have sex with are any women who are in this building and with me. You will enjoy being naked and having sex and you will be free to have sex and to be naked anywhere in this building whenever you want or whenever I tell you to. When you are outside this building, your life will go on as normal for public life, but you will never tell anyone about anything that goes on in this building. Understood?"

"Yep."

"Ok, that should cover everything. When do you think you can move in?"

"I should be able to move in in about a week, on Saturday."

"Okay, just contact me first. That reminds me of one more thing. If you ever need any repairs in your apartment, you will contact me. You cannot bring in outside workers for anything, except for your movers this one time."

Frank got up and walked back to stand in front of Valerie, his dick sticking straight out at her. Valerie couldn't take her eyes off his rod. Frank reached down and unbuttoned her blouse. Valerie looked down at what he was doing and then looked back up at him with a seductive grin.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Yep," Frank replied as he spread her blouse wide to get another look at her smooth breasts. "Are you?"

"Uh huh."

"Good," Frank said as he pulled her bra down, revealing her tits, hard again. "Now get down on your knees."

Valerie slid out of her chair and knelt in front of Frank, looking eagerly at his crotch.

"Give me a blow job."

Valerie took his cock in one hand and slowly slid her lips over the head. She kissed it gently and then sucked it deeper and deeper into her mouth while she fondled his balls with her other hand.

"Oh man," Frank groaned. "And you said before you didn't like giving blow jobs?"

"Mm-hm," Valerie mumbled as she continued.

"Well, you are very good at it."

It did not take long before Frank felt he was going to cum.

"Ok gorgeous, I want you to swallow it all."

"M-kay."

Frank then exploded into Valerie's mouth. Valerie could feel it sliding past her tongue and down her throat. She sucked him clean and let Frank slide his cock out of her mouth.

"Yeah, you're going to fit in quite well," Frank said as he zipped back up.

"Thanks," said Valerie with a smile. "I think I'm definitely going to like it here."

Unfortunately, Valerie couldn't stay much longer. After Frank had walked her out he was still feeling horny, so he decided to see who he could pick up to relieve the stress. There was no one on the first floor in plain sight, but he found a target when he got off the elevator on the second floor. Down at the end of the hallway, vacuuming, was one of the girls he had hired to do the cleaning in the building. Wendy Queen was a curvaceous young lady with dark brown hair that barely touched her shoulders. In addition to getting paid to do the cleaning, she got to live in 2E for a reduced rent. Frank wasn't going to take complete advantage of her, at least not that way. Wendy was wearing the sexy French maid costume he had told her to always wear. With the vacuum going, she did not hear Frank walking up behind her. Frank quickly lifted her skirt and yanked her white lace panties down to her knees.

12