TMB: 1 New Tenant + 2 French Maids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" she shrieked, jumping and turning quickly to see who was there. Her spin allowed her panties to fall down around her ankles and made her skirt fly up, giving Frank a quick glance at her pussy.

"Oh, Sir, it's just you."

Frank liked hearing the hired help call him "Sir," which is why he instructed them to.

With Wendy now facing him, Frank easily grabbed the top of her costume and pulled it down, allowing her breasts to pop out. She was not wearing a bra, so her loose breasts hung free quite nicely.

Frank reached out and grabbed Wendy's protruding tits.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" she cried as he dragged her by long nipples down the south hallway towards the elevator where the vacuum was plugged in. Like all his girls, he had told her to let him do whatever he wanted to do to her whenever and wherever, and she obeyed. And since his girls obeyed so well, he pretty much did do anything and everything to them. While there were times he enjoyed causing pain, he at least was careful never to cause damage.

Frank unplugged the vacuum and then grabbed Wendy's tits again, leading her to stand directly in front of the elevator.

"Get my cock out, whore."

"Yes, Sir," Wendy said. She unzipped Frank's jeans and drew his cock out, gently rubbing it as she did. Frank grabbed her shoulders and turned her around so her back was facing him and she was facing the elevator.

"Bend over and grab your ankles."

As she did, Frank flipped her skirt up and admired her sweet ass. Frank got down on his knees and kissed one cheek, then the other. Then he whacked one side of her ass and then the other.

"Yowch!" Wendy cried with each smack.

Frank spanked her a couple more times until her ass was nice and red.

"Owww," groaned Wendy.

Wendy soon changed her tune, when Frank grabbed her cheeks and spread them to get a good look at her asshole.

"Oooooh," she sighed gleefully as Frank slid his tongue into her crack, licking along her asshole, down to her cunt, where he stuck it in to tickle her clit, and back up again, over and over.

Once her crack was nice and slick, Frank stood up and shoved his rod right into her ass.

"Ooooooooooooooooh!" she shrieked in pain once again.

Frank had just got his cock as deep as possible, when the elevator dinged and the doors opened.

Another of the Masterson Building's tenants stepped out. Brenda Johnson was a tall, sensual woman with skin the color of dark mahogany. She lived in 2F next to Wendy.

"Oops!"

"Brenda, put on a strip tease for me while I fuck your neighbor's ass."

"Sure thing," Brenda happily agreed as she stepped out of the elevator. She dropped her purse and started to dance, slowly weaving back and forth as she unbuttoned her blouse. She spread it open to display her big 38DD boobs that were barely held in by her black bra. She slid the blouse off her shoulders, then ran her hands behind her neck, lifting her long, black hair and running it through her fingers. She reached down and lifted her skirt, showing off her lace black panties.

Frank continued to fuck Wendy, holding her hips and sliding in and out her ass, as he watched Brenda strip.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Wendy moaned more as Frank continued to fuck her ass.

Brenda dropped her skirt and then unzipped it, letting it fall to her feet. She ran her hands sexily all over her body as she continued to dance.

"Take off the rest," Frank ordered, staring at her cunt.

Brenda reached behind her back and undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Frank loved the size of her boobs, and the size of her tits, too. Like Wendy's, they stuck out quite far, making them perfect for yanking and sucking. Brenda slid her hands over her breasts, then down her sides to the top of her panties. She turned her back to Frank and slowly slid her panties off, giving him a good look at her huge butt. She spread her legs and showed off the luxuriant black hair of her pussy.

"Finger fuck yourself," Frank commanded.

Brenda slid fingers from both hands through her hairy pussy into her cunt and started to stroke, getting herself nice and wet.

"OHHHHHHHHH!" screamed Wendy as Frank exploded in her ass. Frank stayed in her until he had completely emptied his cock into her, then he pulled out and turned to Brenda.

"Brenda, get on your hands and knees and crawl over here to clean off my cock with your tongue. Wendy, I want you to eat out Brenda's pussy."

Brenda ran her tongue all over Frank's cock while Wendy slipped under Brenda's crotch and ran her tongue in and out of her cunt.

It didn't take Frank long to get hard again. Just before he cummed, he pulled out of Brenda's mouth and sprayed all over her face. Brenda squirted all over Wendy's face a moment later.

"Brenda, lie on your back."

Frank sat on her Brenda's belly and slid his soft dick between her big breasts.

"Brenda, push your breasts together so I can fuck your tits."

Brenda did as Frank ordered, and Frank slowly slid his now hard again cock back and forth while Wendy watched.

"Wendy, sit on Brenda's face facing me so she can eat your pussy."

Wendy gladly lowered her cunt over Brenda's mouth.

"Ohhhhhh," she sighed in pleasure as Brenda slid her tongue into her cunt.

A moment later, that pleasure turned to pain as Frank pinched and pulled on her tits making them even more puffed and swollen.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" cried Wendy in pleasure again as she orgasmed onto Brenda's face.

"MMMMMMMM!" murmured Brenda as she lapped up Wendy's cum.

Then Frank climaxed one more time, spraying Brenda's chin and Wendy's pussy.

"Oh yeah," sighed Frank as he stood and zipped back up.

Brenda lay on her back, her head now between Wendy's knees, staring up at Frank, her eyes full of desire. Wendy looked at Frank with great want, too, even as she gently caressed her soar nipples.

"Well done, ladies," Frank said as got on the elevator.

"Thanks, Frank," said Wendy as she looked down at Brenda with hungry eyes. Brenda looked back at her with a sly grin.

"Yeah, thanks," Brenda added.

As the elevator door close, Frank could see Wendy had crawled over on top of Brenda and the two women were eating each other out.

Frank smiled. That was something else he really enjoyed, how well his girls obeyed his command to have sex with each other whenever and wherever they felt like in the building. Obviously, Wendy and Brenda both were in the mood for more. Sometimes sex in places like this could be the start of a great orgy.

"I'll have to check the cameras later, see if anyone else joins them," he thought.

Later that day, Frank was stretching his legs wandering the halls when on the third floor he came across the other girl he had hired to do the cleaning. He only hired the two because he figured if they ever needed assistance, he could just order any of the tenants to help and they would, no arguments. His other servant, Erica Stevenson, was a gorgeous, strawberry-blond babe. Her apartment 3G was down by where she was washing the window at the end of the north hallway. Frank walked up to her, admiring her figure in her French maid outfit.

Erica turned as she heard him approach.

"Hello, Sir," she said.

"Hello, Erica."

"How can I serve you?" she asked as she dropped the wet rag into the bucket.

"Take your bra off, but don't take off your top," he answered.

"Yes, Sir," she replied. She reached behind herself and unclasped her bra, then slid the straps off her shoulders and arms and pulled her white bra out through her right sleeve.

Frank took her bra from her and dropped it in the bucket with a splash. He then ran his hands over her breasts, squeezing her nipples through the soft silk of the costume.

"That feels nice, Sir," Erica murmured as she felt the fabric softly rubbing against her tits.

Frank let go and lifted the edge of her skirt to get a look at the front of her white panties.

"Give me your panties," he ordered as he let go of her skirt.

Erica grabbed the edge of her panties and pulled them down her legs, slid them over her shoes, and stepped out of her panties. She handed them to Frank and he dropped them in the bucket as well. He then lifted her skirt up again to see her bare, damp, shaved snatch.

"Get my cock out."

Erica wasted no time unzipping his fly and sliding his hard dick out into the open.

Frank grabbed Erica by her ass and lifted her up so that her muff was lined up with his dick. He pushed her up against the floor to ceiling window, lifting the back of her skirt as he did, so that if anyone could be looking in the window, they could see her bare ass pressed against the glass. As Erica wrapped her legs around him, he shoved his staff into her.

As he fucked her, Frank pulled down the front of her outfit like he had Wendy's, so he could fondle her round breasts and suck her nipples.

"Oh oh oh!" Erica squealed with glee as Frank shoved into her more and more.

Frank kept jamming his cock into her until finally he climaxed.

"OHHHHH!" cried a delighted Erica.

Frank pulled out of her and put her down on her feet.

"Strip, then finger yourself until you cum," he commanded.

Erica pulled the rest of her French Maid costume off as well as her shoes and socks and then slid two fingers from her right hand into her cunt while she reached with her left to fondle her breasts, pinching her tits.

While he watched, Frank jerked off. When he felt himself close to cumming, he aimed his dick at Erica and sprayed her belly.

Not much later, she shuddered with an orgasm, the cum dripping down her legs.

Just then, Frank's cell rang. He looked to see who was calling.

"Damn. I'll give them a call back in a minute."

Frank zipped up. "Ok slut, I don't want you to put the costume on for the rest of the day. Do put your bra and panties back on. And don't clean off any cum until the end of the day."

"Yes, Sir," said Erica as she pulled her wet panties and bra out of the water pail. She wrung them out a little, but put them on as ordered, shivering from the cold dampness as she did. Frank liked how her tits showed so nicely through the wet bra and her panties stuck to her cunt and ass.

"Now get back to work," Frank said.

"Yes, Sir," said Erica as she turned back to wash the spot her ass had left on the window and Frank headed back up to his office.

"I sure has been another fun day," he thought with a smile as he entered the elevator. "Wish I didn't have to deal with this call, but business is business. Might be some good news."


12