TMB: Fucking Visitors

Story Info
Frank has fun with tenants and guests.
4.7k words
4.5
21.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: You might want to get the background info by reading "TMB: The Foundation" first, but after that the stories that take place in the Masterson Building can be read in any order.

This morning, Frank had something he was really looking forward to. A reporter from the local newspaper was coming to interview him. Normally, he did not care to do interviews, but in this case, he was quite glad to do it because the interviewer was Gloria Stevenson and she was quite a looker, with nice, round boobs the size and shape of grapefruit. He could not wait to get a closer look at the rest of her.

A little after nine o'clock, his phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hello, this is Gloria Stevenson, here to interview Mr. Masterson."

"This is Frank Masterson, Ms. Stevenson."

"Oh! Sorry, I expected to speak to a secretary."

"Nope, no secretary, just me here. Give me a sec and I will be right down to let you in."

"O-kay," Gloria said questioningly as Frank hung up. He dabbed a bit of his special drug cream on his neck and headed to the elevator.

A few minutes later, Frank was at the front door.

"Come on in," he said as he pushed it open.

"Thank you," the sexy redhead said. "And thanks for the interview, also."

"My pleasure," Frank said, sneaking a look at Gloria's hips and tight ass as she walked past.

"Right this way," he said, pointing to the elevator.

Frank hit the button and the doors opened right away. They stepped in and Frank entered his key in the slot next to the button for the fifth floor and hit the button.

"So," Gloria said as the elevator started to move, "You live in the building you own, and work out of it all by yourself, too?"

"Getting started right away, huh?" Frank asked, looking over at her.

Gloria looked back. "I don't waste time."

"No biggie," said Frank as the doors opened. "But let's get to my office and then you can ask all the questions you want."

Frank led the way to his office and sat down behind his desk.

Gloria asked, "Mind if I record this?"

"Actually, I do," Frank frowned.

"That's ok," said Gloria taking out a notepad and pen from her purse, "I'll just take notes, then. Now, then, first question, how did you make your money?"

"Oh, come now, everyone knows I work in pharmaceuticals."

"True, but I'd like to hear it from you."

"Ok then, my company really took off when we discovered a cure for that horrible virus pandemic."

"You stayed in the business for not much longer after that before you retired. How come?"

"Well, I'm really only semi-retired. I still have a hand in things, but I figured I had enough money, why not enjoy it?"

"Ok, but enjoy it being a landlord?" Gloria inquired. "What made you want to get into the housing business?

"I had a lot of friends who were hit hard when that pandemic hit. Lost jobs, lost homes. I wanted to find a way to provide reasonable housing for those who did not have anyone else to help them. That is why the Masterson Building only provides housing to single women. Men still do unfairly have an easier time finding work and housing."

"True. But you also provide housing only to single women. Why?" she asked with a knowing look which Frank ignored.

"Because I figured that married women would at least have their partner to help them. They can afford to pay for their own housing a lot easier than a single woman on her own can."

"But you also only rent to women who have jobs."

"Well, I do want my tenants to be able to pay rent of some sort. I can't really help them find jobs, but once they have one, I can provide a home at a reasonable cost. I'm not a pushover, rent-wise, but I don't think I charge too little."

"I understand you also have a free gym and pool here. Do you think your rent is the right price for providing that as well?"

"Well, it might be a little low considering that, and the free laundry room too, but I figure if I wanted to, I could pay the rent for all of my tenants many times over anyway. So why not have a nice treat in my building?"

"So, you're a nice guy, huh?" Gloria smirked.

"I like to think so," Frank smiled.

"But why would you want to live here when you have enough money for a mansion bigger than this whole building?" Gloria asked.

Frank knew something like that question was going to come up, but fortunately they had been talking for at least forty minutes now, so he knew he had this woman right where he wanted her.

"You don't want to ask about that," Frank said.

"No," Gloria agreed, "I don't want to ask about that."

Gloria felt like something weird was going on.

"Wait a sec, yes I do."

"No, you don't," said Frank, "you want to obey all my commands as if it were perfectly normal to do so, because it is."

"Wha...?" Gloria mumbled as Frank's drug and commands took effect.

"You will not tell anyone outside of this building about anything that happens inside this building from now on unless I say otherwise."

"Ok."

"In fact, from now on, anything that you see or hear in this building is off the record."

"Off the record, right," she said as she put away her notepad and pen.

"Now, watch this video." Frank turned his computer monitor toward Gloria and hit play. She was his.

After the "Basic Instruction" video was done, Frank went through his usual questions. Turns out he got lucky. Not only was Gloria single, but she was quite a wanton woman who actually liked being tit fucked and fucked in the ass. He was going to enjoy this.

"Stand up," Frank said. "Gloria, you will now let me do whatever I want to do to you. Understand?"

"Yes."

Frank got up from his desk and went around to stand in front of Gloria. He unbuttoned and removed her suitcoat and tossed it on the floor. He then unbuttoned her blouse and spread it open to get a look at her big, round boobs in a black satin bra.

"Very nice," he said as he ran his hands over her breasts. Gloria quivered, getting more and more turned on as he groped her.

Frank then slid her blouse off her shoulders and down her arms and tossed it on the floor also.

"Take off your shoes."

Frank lifted the front of her skirt to get a look at her long legs and black panties. He ran his hand up the front of her panties where he could feel a wet spot. Gloria trembled again as she felt him run his finger along her cunt.

"I see you are enjoying this."

"Oh, yes," Gloria said softly.

"Good." Frank unzipped Gloria's skirt and let it drop to her feet.

"What should I remove next?" he muttered.

"My panties," Gloria replied.

Frank laughed. He had not meant that as a question for her, but Gloria had been instructed to answer any question he asked honestly and truthfully.

"Okay then," said Frank as he slid her panties slowly down her leg. He could now clearly see her dripping cunt, with a cute heart cut into her pussy hair. Interestingly, her pussy was a much darker red than the bright hair on her head.

Frank ran his fingers through her pussy a couple of times, making the woman shake even more.

Frank was now so hard he knew he could not wait much longer, so he reached behind Gloria and undid her bra quickly. He dropped it to the floor, admiring her gorgeous boobs with puffy nipples that were just right for sucking. So, he did. While he sucked on her left tit, he pulled on her other one. After a minute, he switched tits, sucking the right one and pulling on her left. He switched back and forth several times as Gloria continuously moaned with pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh."

Frank could not take it anymore. "Bend over my desk."

Gloria did not delay, she quickly turned around and leaned over the front of the desk, sticking her butt out at Frank. Frank unzipped his fly and slid his dick out, then grabbed her cheeks and spread her wide so he could get a good look at her ass. She looked a bit dry, so Frank stuck his fingers into her wet pussy again and then slid them into her asshole, spreading her wetness around. Once he had her anus well lubricated, he slowly pushed his hard dick into her.

"Ohhhhhhhh," moaned Gloria as she slid onto Frank's shaft.

Frank slowly slid in and out, in and out, feeling himself getting close to cumming.

"Yes yes yes!" cried Gloria as she felt Frank filled her ass with jizz.

"I am so glad I agree to this interview," said Frank after he pulled out.

"Me too," said Gloria with an ecstatic sigh, still resting face first on the desk.

"Time for some more fun," Frank said. "Stand up."

Gloria stood and Frank grabbed her by her tits and led her across the hallway to his bedroom.

When Frank sent Gloria away a couple hours later with an extremely sore ass, he knew he was going to look good in her article.

After lunch, Frank was enjoying himself jerking off as he watched some of his girls. He had cameras all over the Masterson Building. Some were for security, others for just spying on his tenants. He had cameras in their living rooms, kitchens, and of course the bedrooms and the bathrooms. He also had cameras in the hallways, the gym, the pool, and the laundry room.

On the screen he was watching Wendy Queen in her bedroom in 2A fucking herself with a vibrator, Linda Jones was playing with her soapy breasts in her bathtub in 3C, and Penelope McKinley from 3F had gone upstairs to visit Wakana Lee and was sucking Wakana's tits in 4F's living room. Of all these cameras, he was closely watching the one on Jane Kennedy in her living room.

As ordered, she had told him earlier that she would be having a guest who would come over today after lunch. Jane told him all about her, most importantly that she was sexy and single.

Jane was a pretty young thing with short brown hair, brown eyes, and like most of his girls, a body to die for. Her friend was not anything bad to look at either, she was a redhead with shoulder length hair and a hot body herself. Frank was going to have fun with them.

Jane being a tenant was already taken care of, but her friend would need some basic instructions. Fortunately, she had been here over an hour now, so the drug Frank piped through the ventilation system had had plenty of time to take effect. Time for that fun. Frank zipped up and headed to the elevator.

A short time later, Frank knocked on 4A's door. Jane quickly opened it.

"Hi Frank, come on in," she said, eagerly.

Frank entered and Jane walked him over to where her friend was sitting in the living room.

"Frank, this is my friend Jill Washington. Jill, this is Frank Masterson, the owner and manager of this building."

"Hello, Jill," Frank said as he looked her up and down.

"Hello," Jill replied, sounding a little uncomfortable with the way Frank was looking at her.

"Jill, do not move. You may talk in a normal voice, but you may not move until I tell you can."

"What?!?"

Jill tried to shout, but even though she was frightened, it came out in a normal room voice.

She wanted to run, but she couldn't move.

"Jill, you will watch this video. Understand?"

"Yes," Jill replied as she was forced to obey Frank's command.

Frank held up his cellphone in front of Jill and played his "Basic Training" video for her. Her attention was locked on the screen as Frank's image gave her his commands.

When it ended, Frank ask his basic questions and then, to reinforce the training video, Frank said, "Ok, now that you know to obey me and accept anything that takes place here as being perfectly normal, we can get to the fun part. You can move again. Stand up."

Jill stood up from her seat and Frank turned to Jane, who has just been standing by, watching, as Frank had told her earlier that day to do. "Jane, strip her."

Jane walked over to Jill and pulled her T-shirt out from her shorts and then up and over her breasts, up over her head, and off.

As Jane unbuttoned Jill's shorts, Frank eyed Jill's breasts in her light blue bra. "Jill, what size bra do you wear?"

"36B," she replied as Jane pulled her shorts down. Jane pulled her shoes and socks off and then had Jill stepped out of her shorts.

Jane reached behind Jill and unsnapped her bra and pulled it off her round breasts and pointy tits. Jane then slid down Jill's thong, revealing her shaved cunt, which made her labia also quite easy to see.

"Nice," said Frank as he played with Jill's breasts, pinching her nipples.

"Ooooo."

Frank kicked off his sandals.

"Jane, pull down my pants and underwear."

Jane did as he commanded, allowing his hard dick to pop out.

"Ok, Jane, your turn. Strip."

Jane quickly undressed, revealing her attractive 34C breasts and Brazilian waxed pussy.

"Ok, girls, come with me," Frank said as headed into Jane's bedroom. The girls followed him eagerly.

"Jane, lie down on the bed and spread your legs. Jill, have a seat on her face so that while I fuck her, she can eat your pussy."

Jill climbed onto the bed and lowered her wet cunt over Jane's face. Jill held onto the headboard of the bed while Jane joyfully ran her tongue in and out of her friend's vagina.

"Oh yes, yes!" moaned Jill.

Meanwhile, Frank thrust his dick into Jane's wet cunt, pushing deeper and deeper, then sliding all the way back out and starting over.

Ooooooooooh," Jane sighed with pleasure as Frank climaxed, filling her cunt with jizz.

A moment or two later, Jill squealed as she also climaxed, dripping all over Jane's face.

"Jane, lie down next to Jill. I want you two to kiss and fondle each other's boobs."

While the two women fondled each other, Frank spread Jill's legs and slid his hard cock into her cunt that was just as wet as her friend's.

"Ohhhh," moaned Jill into Jane's mouth as the two friends French kissed each other and squeezed each other's breasts and tits while Frank fucked Jill hard and fast.

It wasn't long before he felt himself ready to cum, so he pulled out just before he let go, cumming all over Jill's boobs and belly.

Frank stood and admired the two naked women. Then he glanced at the Jane's clock radio.

"Man, time does fly when you're having fun."

Frank picked up his clothes and got dressed.

"Too bad I've got that video meeting to deal with or I'd stick around for another round. Maybe later," he said to them.

"Do you have to go?" Jane asked sadly.

"Yes, please Frank, stay." Jill begged.

"Sorry girls, I do have to deal with this business meeting."

Before he walked out of the bedroom, Frank looked back at the girls. Jane's and Jill's cunts were both still dripping, Jill's boobs were cum covered, and Jane's face glistened with Jill's cum. He told the girls, "From now on you two are lovers. When you have sex, it will always be in this building. Jill, I want you to have your tubes tied so I won't have to pull out of you next time."

"Ok, Frank," Jane said as she ran a hand over Jill's breasts.

"Ok, Frank," Jill echoed as she ran a hand over Jane's pussy.

"Go take a shower together. I want you to get each other extremely slick. Run your hands all over each other's breasts and asses and finger fuck each other until you both cum again."

"Ok, Frank," Jill said, as she ran a hand over Jane's breasts.

"Ok, Frank," Jane echoed, as she ran a hand over Jill's pussy.

"Another trophy for my collection," thought Frank as he left the apartment. "Sweet."

After his video meeting, Frank was in a good mood. Business was good and at the end of the meeting, he had also received a call from his real estate agent. It looked like that second apartment building he wanted might be his after all. Frank smiled at the idea of expanding his harem.

For now, though, he was headed down to Apartment 3A to have some more fun. Through the camera he had in her living room, Frank had seen that Miriam Barkley's two visitors had arrived. Like Jill, Miriam had informed him she was having guests, so he knew the young lady was Miriam's sister and the older one was their stepmother.

Frank also knew they had been here for over an hour, so his drug would certainly be effective now. Guests were handled a little different than tenants, but once he had control, they were his to command just like the rest.

Frank knocked on Miriam's door. Miriam opened it and Frank walked in. He walked over to the two women sitting on the sofa.

"Mom, Sis, this is Frank Masterson."

"Hello," said the older woman.

"Hi," said the younger one.

The young one gave the impression of being just out of high school. She was thin and curvy and blond and looked just like a younger version of Miriam. There could be no doubt that they were sisters. The older woman was quite a bit larger than her stepdaughters, but she still had a nice figure.

"Tell me your names."

"Sandy Barkley," said the younger woman innocently.

"I'm Deborah Barkley," said the other one, with a questioning look on her face.

"You will obey me as if it were perfectly normal to do so," Frank commanded.

"Don't move until I tell you to. Miriam, go sit next to your sister."

Deborah gave him a strange look as Miriam sat down.

"What is going on?" she asked.

"Just watch this video."

Frank pulled out his cell phone and loaded up his "Basic Training" video.

The two women stared at the screen and watched.

"Anything and everything that happens in this building will be treated as if it were completely normal. Say 'grapes' if you understand."

"Grapes," said both women.

"You will now obey any and all commands I give you as it if were perfectly normal to do so. Say 'banana' if you understand."

"Banana," they both responded.

"You will enjoy obeying me. You will always be glad to see me or have sex with me. Say 'lemon' if you understand."

"Lemon."

"Lemon."

"You will never tell anyone outside of this building about anything that happens inside this building. Say "apple' if you understand."

"Apple."

"Apple."

"You will answer truthfully and honestly any question I ask you. Say 'orange' if you understand."

"Orange."

"Orange."

Frank turned off the video and asked Deborah, "Are you married?"

"I was. I'm a widow."

"Good, that makes things easier," thought Frank.

Frank then turned to Sandy.

"Sandy, how old are you?"

"I just turned 19."

"I like that cheerleader outfit you have on. What school do you go to?"

"I'm a freshman at Harborside U."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No."

"On the Pill?"

"Yes."

"Okay, listen carefully. All three of you are now bisexual. The only man you want to have sex with is me, but you will enjoy having sex with any woman in this building. You also enjoy having sex with each other. Incest is not wrong between the three of you, in fact, you like it very much. Even so, don't let anyone outside of this building see you having sex with each other."

Frank dragged a kitchen chair over to in front of the sofa and sat down.

"Sandy, come and stand in front of me. Miriam and Deborah, sit and play with each other's pussies while you watch."

When Sandy was in front of him, Frank lifted her skirt, grabbed her panties, and ripped them off.

"Oh!" Sandy shouted.

He spread her legs so he could get a good look at the peach fuzz pussy she had. Slowly, he ran his hands up the inside of her legs until he got to her crotch where he could feel her getting wet. He lifted her shirt up, getting a look at her small tear drop-shaped breasts that barely filled out her bra. He pulled her bra down and her breasts popped out, her nipples getting hard and pointing straight out.

As they watched Frank have his way with Sandy, Miriam and Deborah both unsnapped and unzipped their own shorts and then they each slid a hand in to finger each other's pussy.

"Mmmmmm," moaned Sandy as Frank sucked her tits.

"Ouch!" she cried as he bit one of them.

Frank stripped Sandy naked except for her knee socks and shoes.

12