TMB: Fucking Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice, very nice," Frank said, sitting back and admiring the young woman's bare flesh. Frank kicked off his shoes and stood up in front of her.

"Be a good girl and pull my pants and underwear off."

Sandy unzipped his jeans and then grabbed the sides and pulled them down his legs. The shape of Frank's hard cock was easy to make out in the tent it made in his underwear. He stepped out of his jeans and then Sandy pulled down his underpants. Frank's cock popped out and pointed straight at Sandy. Sandy stared at it in awe.

"You ever see one this big?" Frank asked her.

"No," she said softly.

"Don't worry, it'll fit."

"Fit? Where?" Sandy asked a little nervously.

Frank sat down again.

"Your mouth," Frank replied. "Get down on your knees suck my dick."

Sandy cautiously lowered her mouth over the head of Frank's dick and sucked it slowly deeper into her mouth. As she did, Miriam and Deborah poked their fingers deeper and deeper, faster and faster, into each other's cunts.

"Oh, yeah," sighed Frank, leaning back and closing his eyes.

"Not bad for a novice," he thought.

He could he feel himself just about to cum, so he told Sandy to get ready to swallow.

Then he climaxed into her mouth, shooting cum down her throat which she gulped down.

"Good girl," he said, patting her on the head as he pulled out of her mouth.

Sandy smiled proudly.

"Now have a seat on my cock."

Sandy gave him a curious look as she slowly stood up.

"Come on," Frank said. "You said you weren't a virgin, and you are on the Pill."

"Yeah," Sandy said, "but I've never been fucked by a cock as big as yours before."

Frank smiled. "Well then, today's your lucky day."

Frank grabbed her by her ass and pulled her forward.

"Now, sit."

Sandy straddle his lap and lowered herself onto his hard shaft.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned as he slowly slipped into her.

Sandy slid back and forth more and more until Frank finally climaxed, filling her cunt.

"Oooooh," Sandy moaned as she shuddered with an orgasm.

"Sandy, get off. Deborah, Miriam, stop fingering. Deborah, come over here. Sandy, go sit next to your sister. Miriam, take your clothes off, then I want you and Sandy to lie on the couch sixty-nine style and eat each other out."

Sandy slid off Frank's dick to stand next to him, her legs shaky. Frank grabbed and squeezed her breasts while he watched Miriam pulled off her t-shirt and then her bra revealing a pair of breasts about twice as big as her sister's plum-size breasts. She pulled down her shorts to reveal she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Must have been pretty easy for Step-Mom to get in to finger her," Frank thought.

Frank got a quick look at her fuzzy, blond pussy before Miriam pulled her sister over to the couch and pushed her onto her back. She climbed on top of her, shoving her cunt into her little sister's face. She and Sandy quickly stuck their tongues into each other's cunts, licking and sucking each other's clits.

"It appears Sandy has had a bit more experience with this than with blow jobs," Frank thought.

Frank knew Miriam had plenty of experience seeing as he had commanded her many times to go down on the other women in his building.

Meanwhile, Frank unbuttoned Deborah's blouse. When he spread it open, he got a great look at her huge breasts, the size of honeydews. Her front-clasp bra seemed like it could barely hold them. Frank unclipped her bra and her breasts sprang out at him, her nipples nice and dark. Frank fondled her huge boobs, pinching and pulling on one tit while he sucked and softly bit the other and felt himself getting hard again.

"OHHHHHH," moaned Deborah ecstatically.

Frank yanked down her shorts. Deborah's thick dark pussy could be easily seen through her white panties. Frank slid one hand down the front of her panties and fingered her hairy beaver while he slid the other hand down the back of her panties and played with her cheeks, sliding a finger slowly in and out of her ass.

Finally, Frank could not wait any longer.

"Deborah, lie down on the floor."

Deborah did as he commanded. Frank grabbed her underwear and ripped it off like he did her daughters. He climbed on top of her and slid his cock between her breasts, fucking them until he felt ready to blow. He stood up and jerked off, spraying cum all over her boobs and her face.

"That's a nice look for you," he commented as he looked at his cum dripping off Deborah's big tits.

"Ohhh," sighed Deborah as she looked at Frank with desire for more.

Frank heard Miriam and Sandy moaning.

He looked over and saw Miriam's cum dripping from Sandy's mouth and chin.

Frank could feel his cock getting hard again as he watched them. This time, Frank got down and pushed Deborah's legs up toward her head, spreading them wide. Without warning, he plunged his cock into her moist cunt. A couple of minutes of good screwing and he could feel himself about to cum again. He pulled out, stood up, and cummed all over Deborah's pussy and belly. She was now dripping with his semen from her face down to her pussy.

"One more for good measure," said Frank as he shoved his dick into her cunt again. It didn't take long for him to get hard and then to cum again, this time filling up her vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," moaned Deborah.

Frank let go of her legs and sat back to admire his work as Deborah just lay there, spent.

"Miriam, Sandy, come lick the cum off and out of your mother. Sandy since you're so good at it, start at her pussy. Miriam, start at her face."

Sandy got on her hands and knees and stuck her face into her stepmother's pussy, sliding her tongue in to lick up Frank's cum. With the way she was bent over, her ass was sticking straight out. Frank grabbed her butt cheeks and spread her wide. He slid his stiff, wet dick along her ass crack and then pushed into her asshole.

"Oooooooooooo," groaned Sandy as he pushed deeper and deeper.

Meanwhile, Miriam was running her tongue and her hands all over her stepmom's breasts and tits, licking, kissing, sucking, squeezing.

"That feels sooooo good," sighed Deborah.

Frank cummed once again, spraying into Sandy's ass.

"OHHHHH!" cried Sandy.

Finally, Frank had had enough for today. He got dressed and left the three women on the floor, running their tongues and hands all over and into each other's bodies.

As he headed out, he heard the three women murmuring.

"Oh Mama, yes, suck my tits Mama."

"That's it Sis, shove deeper, deeper."

"Miriam, harder, harder."

"Not a bad day," he thought with a grin as he left. "Four new playthings for my harem."


12