TNT Pt. 09: Terri Finally Takes Cont

Story Info
Submitting in a threesome is twice the fun.
6.8k words
4.67
6k
4

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to go shopping babe," I said sitting on Tommy's bed, "For sex toys." It was Saturday morning and I had picked up Terri and brought him to Tommy's house.

I was finally living back near Terri and Tommy after I quit my new job two hours away, which took me away from them all week long. Now I was only working part time, but I was happier to be closer to my men every day. My boyfriend Terri was working full time and making connections to break into modeling. The third in our happy threesome, Tommy, was starting to build a following for his music with a gig every night, which meant he'd sleep most of the day. I started to feel like I was getting in their way, and I needed time with both of them.

Tommy didn't want to wake up, but I must have managed to pique his interest because he groggily rolled over and said, "What?"

"You heard me," I said in a mocking 'you're in trouble' voice, "We are going shopping. Get dressed." I pulled the covers off of him. He was naked and my mind raced with possibilities.

"Hey sexy...." I coaxed putting my hand around his hard length, "Do I need to...".

"No. Fine," he said, "I'll get up." Did he just directly turn down sex with me? I mean we hadn't been having as much sex since he had been working so much, but he had never actually said no when I offered. Maybe I had the exact right idea; adding toys could be just what we needed to spice things up again.

I waited on the couch with Terri. He caught me up on the happenings of his week at work. I was really happy for him, but I just didn't understand how it completely sapped him from his desire to have sex anymore. It definitely did not make me feel desirable or attractive. I just wanted to drive my guys wild again. I was hopeful today would turn that around.

We headed out, but there were so many adult stores to choose from, it was difficult to decide. It was my idea to go to the biggest one.

"We'll definitely have a lot to choose from there," I rationalized.

"What are you looking for exactly?" Tommy joked.

"Nothing specific," I said, "I'm sure I can't even imagine what they have!"

Once inside, I began to realize how true that was. There were toys I couldn't even figure out what they were used for. The three of us walked around aimlessly. After a few minutes I realized I didn't have to hide anything. I could talk to and touch Tommy in the same way I did Terri. I didn't know anyone in the store. Nor did I care who knew I was fucking both of them. It was so liberating to be open publicly, like we were privately. I wished we could be like this all the time. Why did it matter what other people thought?

"Look at this babe," Tommy said holding up a strange thing, "What do you think I should do to you with this?"

"I have no idea!" I said laughing, leaning in to kiss him and caress his chest.

In the next aisle Terri pulled out a whip. "Look," he said to Tommy and me, "I could make some good welts with this!"

"Mmmm hhmmmm," Tommy said, coming up behind me as I was facing Terri. Tommy put one hand on the whip with Terri and then slid his other hand up my leg to my bare ass. I had the foresight to wear a short skirt with no underwear. Tommy's slap was loud.

"Ohhhh babe, I'd like that," I said to Tommy while kissing Terri.

Just then a sales guy asked, "Can I help you find anything?" I jumped realizing he just saw these two men touching me.

"No, I have everything I need," I said smiling. I sure did!

"Ok," he said with a smirk looking at the three of us, "If you have any questions just let me know. We have private rooms." That intrigued me, but no we did not need a private room. The sales guy walked away.

"Ok babe," Tommy said, spinning me around to face him, "Let's get serious."

"Ok," I said, feigning concern.

"No," Tommy laughed, "What do you want to buy?"

"I have no idea," I said, grabbing his ass, "What do you want to do to me?" Just then I realized Terri had wandered off. Tommy and I found him. He was in front of the strap-on collection.

"Can I help you?" I said in a deep voice trying to imitate the sales guy.

"No," Terri said quietly and started to walk down the aisle.

"What babe?" I asked, concerned, "Were you looking at these?"

"No," he said and I knew he was lying.

"Hey," I said, reaching for him to bring him back, "Honesty. Always." And I looked right in his eyes.

"I don't know, sometimes I just wish..." he started but didn't finish.

I kept looking him in the eyes and didn't say a word. Say it, I screamed in my brain. Please tell me you are still being honest with me.

He continued, "I just wish I could drive you more wild...I see...I know...I'm not..."

"Babe," I reached for his arm.

Tommy stepped in, "Hey babe, did you see all the pretty nighties they have? Why don't you go pick one out for us?"

"I don't-" I started.

"Thanks babe," Tommy said, kissing me and dismissing me. I got the hint. Terri needed to talk to a guy at that moment. I didn't want to be excluded, but I understood they needed time just the two of them. As friends, and now as my lovers.

I did find a sexy nightie that wasn't too expensive. I tried it on and then met them by the cashier. They had already paid and had a shopping bag.

"You're done?" I asked, surprised and still holding the nightie. "Ok, I don't need to get..."

Tommy said, "Do you want me to pay for that?"

"Oh no, I can...I don't need it though," I said, figuring they had what they wanted.

"Get it babe," Tommy said, "I want to see you in it later."

"Ok," I said, kissing him. As I turned to the cashier I noticed she was eyeing up Terri. I looked at her and then kissed Terri too. I wanted her to know he was mine. Both were mine. Mine. Just the way I liked it. She glared at me. Oh well honey, I thought, go get your own men. I smiled as I walked away arm and arm with my men.

Now we had a bag with a collection of fun and we were on our way back to Tommy's. Tommy drove while I was in the passenger seat and Terri was in the back seat.

"As soon as we get out of the car Terri is in charge, babe," Tommy said to me.

"Ok..." I said not believing it. I so wanted to see Terri tell me what to do and just do what he wanted. I wanted to see his hunger for me. I needed him to show me. I knew that was what had been missing when it was just the two of us. He was just learning to be less passive, which is what I thought I always wanted. Now I knew I needed more. More of his aggressiveness. I started to think if he was aggressive it meant he loved me more. Probably flawed thinking, but that was how much I craved his control.

"Why not start now?" I suggested. The sex store had definitely gotten me all worked up. I spread my legs and rubbed my inner thighs. Tommy understood.

"Yes," Tommy said, "Terri, make her cum."

"From the back seat?" Terri asked, confused.

"Tell her what to do to herself," Tommy explained patiently.

"Ummm." Terri was trying to think of how to go about that.

"Think of a scene from a porn movie and describe it as what you wish you were doing to her," Tommy suggested.

"Ok..." Terri said. "Are you spread?" Terri asked me.

"Yes," I waited in anticipation, continuing to rub my thighs.

"Slide your finger along your lips," he said and I obeyed. "Imagine it's my tongue getting you all wet."

"She's wet alright Terri," Tommy said, "Lean forward and look."

"Eyes on the road," Terri told Tommy, but then he did lean forward to see. I felt his breath on my ear as he watched me stroking my dripping pussy.

"Oh babe," Terri moaned, "You're so fucking wet."

"I am," I cooed. Looking at all the toys in the store and thinking of all the possibilities had really gotten me ready.

"Rub your clit," he requested, "Imagine it's me."

I slid my finger up and over my swollen clit and bucked as I screamed out, "Yes! Ohhhh yes, yes, yes. What would you want to do to me?"

"Oh right now I'd love to be licking your clit to make you scream some more," Terri said as his tongue lightly flicked out onto my ear. I quickened my stroking, wishing it was his tongue.

"Mmmmm," I said, biting my lip.

"Fuck babe it's so hot watching you do this," Terri said, "It's making me hard."

"Mmm, I bet," I said, licking my lips. I heard Tommy catch his breath. I looked over and his cock was standing straight up. His loose gym shorts were doing nothing to hide the erection. Tommy saw me looking and slid one hand over the tent pole in his shorts.

"Hands on the wheel," Terri said to Tommy.

"Are you touching yourself?" I asked Terri.

"No," he replied, "I wish I was inside you. I'm sure I would just glide right inside."

"Yesss," I hissed, imagining just that.

"Use your other hand to slide your fingers in and pretend it's me," he said. Before I did, he reached around to the side of my seat and reclined it a few inches so he could get a better view. The reclined angle was going to be better for me too. I slid one finger in my pussy and then two.

"Oh babe yes," I moaned, "You would definitely like it in here."

Terri reached around the seat and pulled my shirt down enough to expose one nipple. He swiped his finger across it, causing it to harden instantly. He took away his finger and when he returned it, he had made it wet so he could continue playing with my nipple.

"Yes babe," Terri said, "I so wish I was fucking that wet, little pussy of yours." As he said that, the car slowed down. We were off the highway now and at a red light. A truck pulled up next to my side of Tommy's car.

"You have an audience babe," Tommy said, putting his right hand on my left thigh and spreading my legs apart even more. I looked over and locked eyes with the guy in the truck. From his higher position in the truck, he could easily see me finger fucking myself. Too bad he couldn't hear the juicy sounds too.

I went to sit up and Terri said, "Don't stop. Let him watch." Oh that made my heart race. It was one thing for me to masterbate in front of my lovers, but for a complete stranger, it was a forbidden rush. I could tell from the guy's face, he was more than happy to watch. The light changed and we started moving again.

"Blow him a kiss babe," Terri told me so I did. "You just blew his mind!" Tommy said laughing.

"Is it bad that it excited me?" I asked my men.

"No babe," Terri said. True, after all, that's how Tommy joined us to begin with. I wanted him to watch Terri fuck me. "Do you think you're going to cum?" he asked.

"Soon," I said as my fingers continued to switch between lightly dancing along my swollen lips and plunging inside to fill me up. We slowed down again at a red light. This time we pulled up next to a guy in a car so he wasn't high enough to see what my hands were doing. I looked at him and watched as he realized what was happening. He could see Terri's hand squeezing my nipple and he could now tell what I was doing with my hands. The grin spread across his face.

"Cum for him babe," Terri demanded. "Now." I didn't need to be told twice; I was so ready to cum.

"Yes!" I cried out as I pressed down on my clit sending waves of pleasure through my body. I arched my back, closed my eyes and moaned.

"Tell him you're cumming," Terri instructed. I bucked back against the seat as my orgasm crashed and I held my gaze with our new stranger. Our windows were closed so he couldn't hear but I mouthed the words 'I'm cumming.'

As the waves of my orgasm subsided, I took my finger off my clit and put it in my mouth to taste my salty juices.

"Me," Terri said and I knew he wanted a taste too. I loved it when he asked me to do that. Feeling his tongue caress my finger as he licked and sucked every last bit of my juices. Oh my!

The light changed and we started to move away from our new stranger's car. "You just made that guy's day babe!" Terri said. The look on his face was priceless and I beamed with pride. I loved pleasing men.

"You probably made his whole fucking year!" Tommy chimed in, "That was so fucking hot." I blushed and rearranged myself so I was now all respectably covered.

"That was fun," I admitted, "Is that bad?"

"Not at all," Terri said.

"I'm glad we are close to home because I don't think I could get any fucking harder," Tommy said. As I looked over at him in the driver's seat, I saw his shorts were still tented.

"How about you babe?" I called back to Terri.

"I'll show you when we get out of the car," he said.

"I can't wait," I said.

Both of their cocks were more than ready as we pulled into Tommy's driveway. No cars. That meant Tommy's roommate Rob wasn't home. We had the rest of the day before Tommy had to go to work that night, and now we also had the house all to ourselves.

When we got out of the car, Terri spun me around and pushed my back up against the car. He pressed his body on mine and pinned my hands back. I felt how hard he was.

"This?" Terri said, "You want me to do this to you?"

"Yes, anything you want babe," I said.

"Anything?" he asked.

"Anything," I confirmed. I had no idea what he had in mind, but I desperately needed him to show me what he wanted. He kissed me and released me so we could walk into the house.

As soon as we walked through the door Tommy whipped his shirt off, pulled his shorts down and pinned me up against the living room wall. By the time Terri realized what was happening Tommy's cock head was slipping inside my pussy.

"Fuck no Tommy," Terri said coming up behind him. He put his hand around Tommy's wrist that was holding my hand to the wall. "I'm in charge, remember?"

Tommy turned his face so he was inches away from Terri's face. It was the first time I imagined them kissing and I did think it would be hot as hell.

"Tell me to fuck her. Hard. Please," Tommy begged Terri, and then pushed his cock inside me a little more.

"No," Terri said, looking Tommy in the eyes. They had made an agreement and Tommy needed to uphold it.

"Fine," Tommy said, releasing my hands and backing away from me. I sighed wishing he was still entering me. I looked at Terri and stayed up against the wall. I couldn't tell him what to do but maybe he would get the idea to do what Tommy had done.

"You want me to fuck you like that?" Terri asked me.

"I want you to do whatever you want to me." I offered so he would take control.

"I will," Terri said, turning his attention to the bag of toys.

I couldn't wait to try out the toys; I didn't even know everything they had bought. I felt like a little kid with new presents. I walked into Tommy's bedroom and they both followed me. Terri was holding the bag of toys.

Terri took something out of the bag. When he turned around I saw it was a large strap-on. The cock part was bigger than Tommy's. I was instantly excited at how it would feel inside me. I swallowed hard waiting for Terri to talk. I wanted to hear him tell me what he wanted to do to me with it. I locked eyes with him waiting until he finally spoke.

"I want to fuck you with a big cock," he started and a tiny moan involuntarily escaped me. "I've seen you go wild for Tommy's cock....I know I'm not...I want to see you lose it when I fill you up with this."

I smiled, "Yes please."

"Keep going Terri," Tommy said, "Tell her what to do." I fucking loved when Tommy told Terri what to do.

"Take your shirt off," Terri said to me. I unbuttoned it and let it slide off my shoulders until it dropped to the floor. My nipples were already getting hard.

"Now your skirt," Terri continued. I slid my skirt down until it joined my shirt on the floor.

"Are you still wet?" Terri asked. I slid one finger all the way in my pussy and pulled it out for Terri to examine. It was slick and shiny with my juices.

"Do you want to..." I offered my finger to him. He put his lips around my finger and sucked my juices off. Again. My breath quickened. Terri took off his clothes and looked at the strap-on, not sure what to do.

"Let me help," Tommy said softly, moving behind Terri. I knew Terri didn't want help but he didn't stop Tommy.

"Make him wet," Tommy told me. I knelt down in front of Terri and took him all in so I could completely coat him with my saliva. I loved how his cock fit perfectly in my mouth.

"Oh babe," Terri said as his head dropped back against Tommy's shoulder. Tommy had moved forward and his bare chest was pressed against Terri's back. Tommy slid one hand from the side of Terri's hip forward between his thigh and stomach to steady him. With his other hand, he reached around to hold the strap-on. Seeing them so close together touching intimately for me, but independently of me, was turning me on more.

"Stop," Tommy commanded me. I knew he didn't want Terri to get lost in my sucking and cum. I stood up and kissed Terri, pressing my chest tightly into his. He was sandwiched between Tommy and I, like he was our play thing. I knew Terri was supposed to be in control now, but I was enjoying their moment so much it had me dripping even more. I sat back on the bed taking in the show before me.

Tommy slid the hollow strap-on over his cock and Terri looked down to watch. Tommy still had one hand firmly on Terri's hip while his other hand reached around to grasp the silicone toy and slide it back and forth, stroking Terri to a new level of fullness. I saw Terri's eyes glaze over in pleasure while his chest rose and fell as his breaths increased showing his building excitement. After a few moments, the cock extension was fully on Terri. Then Terri bit his lip. Hot damn! Seeing him submit to Tommy as he was stroking his erection was hotter than I could have ever imagined it could be. It was so unbelievably exciting watching Tommy get the strap-on secured and ready for Terri to fuck me.

I loved my men. Both men had pleased me in so many ways without ever competing for my attention. But now, seeing them like this, told me that they relished in sharing this bond we all had as lovers. It made me think that the three of us had so much more to explore as a threesome. At least I desperately hoped so.

Tommy released the fake cock and trailed his fingers along the straps. It might have seemed like he was checking if they were secure, but as he sensually ran his finger tips slowly along Terri's flesh, I could tell that he was doing it simply to arouse him further. Well, probably to arouse both of them by the looks of lust and satisfaction on their faces. When I let my eyes wander behind Terri, I saw that indeed Tommy was finding their interaction pleasurable. His cock was fully erect and pressing against Terri's ass. Judging from the glistening sheen I saw, I knew Tommy was leaking in anticipation.

I watched as Tommy's fingers slowly danced along Terri's skin teasingly while his lips brushed against Terri's ear. "Are you ready?" Tommy whispered to Terri.

Terri's eyes opened as he lifted his head, and I saw his whole demeanor change.

"Yes," Terri said in a low, sexy, confident voice.

"Tell me what you want," I coaxed.

"I want to fuck you like you've never been fucked," Terri growled as he grabbed my arms, pulling me up from the bed and hard into his kiss.

"Yes," I moaned against his lips. "Take me."

"Get on the bed," Terri ordered. I obeyed laying on my back. "Spread," he said as I opened my legs looking into his eyes. He climbed over me and held the strap-on so he could direct it into my wet and waiting slit. He put it in just a little and it felt cold but so hard.

"You want more?" he teasingly asked.

"Yes," I breathed waiting for him to put it further in. He didn't. I reached up to his shoulders to pull him closer.

"No. Put your hands over your head," Terri instructed me.

"Handcuff her," Terri barked to Tommy. Tommy immediately obeyed, reaching into the shopping bag to pull out pink fur-lined handcuffs.

"Mmmm. Thank you," I cooed in appreciation of their new toy choice. Tommy secured each of my wrists to his headboard. It was a rush to be restricted in that way.

12