TNT Pt. 09: Terri Finally Takes Cont

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beg for it," Terri said, copying how Tommy liked to make me beg for him. Terri really needed me to go crazy for this big fake cock. I was pretty sure I was going to.

"Fuck me Terri," I said wanting to use his name and not our endearing pet name. I wanted him to know that I desired him right now. He pushed it in a little more and then took it all the way out. I could feel the texture of it. It was ridged and different from an actual penis, and the new sensation on my pussy lips felt so good.

"No," I pleaded, "Please more." He didn't move. He just looked me in the eyes.

"Please....Oh please Terri. I need you to fill me up," I begged squirming on the bed wanting to use my hands to grab him and make him give me all of his new toy.

"You want it all?" he teased again.

"Yes," I affirmed.

"All?" he kept teasing.

"Oh babe," I said trying not to sound too exasperated, "Fuck me. Now!" I couldn't wait anymore.

"I'll fuck you when I want to," he confirmed, sliding it slowly in again.

"Yesssssss," I whispered, worried that if I got too demonstrative I might scare him away again.

He kept sliding in slowly and I whimpered, "Oh yes babe," desperately hoping he'd continue. Thankfully he did until finally he was all the way in.

"Yes, yes," I panted, wanting him to start pumping. He slowly slid out and then slammed back in.

"Yes! Oh yes!" I gasped.

"Again?" he asked.

"Please," I confirmed and he slammed again. "Yes! Again!" I said before he had the chance to ask. And he slammed me again and again before I could even request it. He was pumping furiously now and I couldn't even catch my breath.

"Ohhhhh!" It felt good to be so filled up. He could now hit just the right spot deep inside me, and I was pretty sure I could have a g spot orgasm from this thing.

I wasn't sure how it felt for Terri. Like could he cum? My question was soon answered as he said, "Oh fuck yes!" He stopped pumping and kept the strap-on pressed all the way inside me. Then he made a few more small pumps.

"Oh babe," I said smiling, wanting to kiss him. He smiled but didn't kiss me.

"You need some more," he told me. That was true, I did. I guessed Terri was soft inside it, but the toy was still hard and filling me up. This was good because I definitely needed a hard cock still and he had it for me.

"Unlock her," Terri said to Tommy. I looked at Tommy. He had watched the whole thing as he stroked himself. I loved watching that, and listening to the juices from his leaking precum as his hand slid up and down his length. When he leaned over me unlocking the handcuffs, his cock hung close to my mouth. I put my tongue out hoping to catch it, but before I could Terri pulled me on top of him, cowgirl style. I eased my pussy down onto the strap-on.

"Ohhhh," I moaned as it filled me up again. Terri moved his hands to my ass to pull me onto him even harder.

"Yes, babe, yes..." I groaned as I rocked back and forth on top of him. He helped by holding my hips to keep me in rhythm with his pumping. The harder he pumped into me, the more I felt that sweet sensation deep inside my pussy. I knew it was my g spot and if Terri kept going I was going to cum like I had never cum before.

Terri was focused on me, but not for his pleasure now, it wasn't him hard inside me. He was fucking me to make me cum. To make me enthralled with his new pretend cock. He wanted me to go crazy for it.

"Tell me how it feels," Terri said. Shit I didn't know if I could formulate coherent sentences, but I desperately wanted to obey his command.

"Terri," I started using his name again so he'd know I was focused solely on him, "Your....cock is filling me up...I'm...it's...hitting," I panted, having so much trouble describing the amazing sensation this new toy was creating for me.

"Fuck me!" he commanded pulling my ass harder onto him so I could continue grinding on him. The base of the strap-on was rubbing my engorged clit just right. Coupled with how it was hitting the right spot by filling me up, I knew this was going to be one amazing orgasm.

"Yes!" I screamed as the strap-on hit my sweet g spot just perfectly. "Just.... like...that..." I begged and Terri obliged, helping me rock on him and I felt the build up. The g spot build up went even higher than a regular orgasm. It didn't build and crash right away. It kept building, making me wonder when it was going to finally reach its peak.

"Fuck Yea," Terri screamed, "Do It. Cum. Hard. Now." I wanted to obey but the orgasm was still building. I was getting dizzy and finding it hard to breathe.

"Babe...I....I....I...," I tried to get out and then I knew I had reached the top. My g spot orgasm was happening. "Yes! Fuck! Yes! I....babe..." and then no more coherent words came out of my mouth. I shuttered, gasped for breath and shook as every inch of my body pulsed when the orgasm ripped through me.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Terri screamed. He was enjoying my orgasm too. Not nearly as much as me I thought, but he had waited a long time for this too. I had just gone completely wild on his cock. Even if it wasn't really his, he loved making me cum like that. It was all him.

I slowed my rocking and collapsed on his chest in satiated bliss as the waves of my orgasm kept coming. Every inch of my skin was still tingling as I tried to get my breathing to return to normal. Not only was the g spot orgasm more intense it lasted so much longer. So much. Finally I laid still and calm, completely and utterly spent.

"Babe..." I tried to talk. I tried to tell him that what he had done was like no other. He had given me the most amazing orgasm of my life. And it was all him. Well, and the strap-on. I didn't even know where Tommy was. This wasn't about the arousal having two men at the same time gave to me, it was about Terri using that strap-on to hit the spot he was not capable of hitting. It's not that he didn't want to, it just wasn't physically possible until now.

"I love you," Terri said, breaking the spell of him exerting his dominance. In that moment it was more important to commemorate the event with a declaration like that. It was momentous. At least for me.

"I love you too babe," I started, "That was..." I searched for words but my brain still was in too blissful of a state to be working yet. I just laid on top of him reveling in the afterglow. Terri let me lay on top of him for a few minutes. Then I felt him move me off to his side. He lifted himself off of the bed and wrangled himself out of the strap-on Tommy had so lovingly arranged. I saw he was rock hard again.

"Oh babe," I said, reaching for his cock.

"No," he said immediately and grabbed my wrists. He pushed my hands over my head as he rose above me, climbing on top.

"Oh," I said in surprise as he took control again.

"That was amazing babe," he said kissing me, "Now I'm going to fuck you."

"Yes," I happily agreed. I was actually aching for the feel of a real warm cock. I knew he couldn't ever make me cum like the strap-on did, but his cock was soft and warm and slick and so ready for me. All of that meant something too.

And he meant fuck. He slammed into me fully and pistoned in and out at a furious pace. "Yes babe," he screamed fucking me with everything he had. I was loving his over the top excitement. I wondered if Tommy was too. It was the first thought I had of Tommy since my all consuming orgasms. I looked over and saw Tommy vigorously rubbing his cock.

"Yes babe," I said looking in Tommy's eyes. Terri moaned.

"Cum," I said looking at Tommy.

"Yes babe," Terri said.

'No' Tommy mouthed at me. 'Not yet' he silently communicated. Oh he wanted to fuck me too. Yay me.

"Fuck babe...yes," Terri moaned as I felt his cock stiffen and burst. I liked that about real cock. A fake cock couldn't replace that feeling. "Oh!" Terri cried out as he hit his peak and then pumped the rest of his cum in me. He slowed his movements and laid on top of me.

"Oh babe," I said sweetly to Terri, "I fucking loved all of that," I trailed kisses along his shoulder.

Terri had cum twice already and Tommy hadn't unloaded yet. I was eagerly anticipating the urgency he would have now.

"You know Tommy has been patient but I think he needs some help," I explained. Terri was laying on the bed in a completely euphoric state. He had dominated me and we had both had amazing orgasms. He didn't need any more from me. I was free to see what Tommy had in store for me. More toys maybe?

"What else is in the bag babe?" I asked Tommy. He stood up and walked over to the bag. I sat up on the edge of the bed to watch.

"Your sexy nightie," Tommy said pulling it out and walking over to me, "Which I agree may have not been the best use of money because we can't even wait long enough for you to get in it before we fuck you."

"True, but it makes me feel sexy," I explained, "In turn that's good for you." Tommy lovingly slipped the nightie over my head and made sure it fell on me just right. He trailed his fingers along the silky edges teasing my skin just as he had done to Terri with the strap-on.

He walked back to the bag and said, "Oh, and this," as he pulled out a whip that was like a pony tail. It had many soft leather strips hanging from it. "It's called a flogger," he explained.

"Oh babe that looks..." I reached out to touch it and Tommy walked towards me so I could weave my fingers through the strips. My breath caught at the feel of it.

"If you don't want to..." Tommy said, giving me the out.

"Oh no," I said, "I want to feel that on me."

"Really?" he said genuinely surprised.

"Soft, babe," I requested, "Start soft and work up to more." More. The word was so open ended with possibilities my clit jumped at the thought of it.

Tommy dragged the soft leather strips along my thighs, up and over the nightie. I could feel it through the silky material. My breath quickened in anticipation.

"Ok, gentle whip," I heard Terri instruct Tommy. "Ok babe?" he checked with me. He had recovered and was still in charge.

"Yes," I moaned, ready to see what the flogger could do to me.

"Turn around," Tommy said gently, not demanding, "On all fours." Terri was lying face up still on the bed to the side. I got on all fours next to him. Tommy knelt on the bed on the other side of me.

Tommy lifted my nightie to expose my ass so they both could see as Terri sat up to watch. Tommy tried to whip me but he couldn't bring himself to do it and the soft leather strips just flowed over my hip. It felt nice but there was no tingle. I knew from the spankings that the tingle was the part we were trying to achieve.

"Let me," Terri told Tommy and got up on his knees taking the flogger from Tommy. Terri pulled my ass towards him and my head was now facing Tommy. Tommy slid the nightie up.

"Waste of money," Tommy laughed, as I lifted my hands one at a time so he could toss the nightie aside.

"Can I?" I asked Terri as I reached for Tommy's cock.

"Yes," Terri allowed. Tommy let out a sigh of relief as my mouth closed around his mushroom head.

I felt the first whip on my delicate ass cheek. It wasn't too hard but enough to make a tingle.

"Mmmmm," I moaned with my mouth still full. Tommy reached down to twist his fingers through my hair and hold me gently, not forcing himself further in.

"Good babe?" Terri checked as his hand caressed where he just whipped.

"Good," I confirmed taking my mouth off of Tommy's cock, "Keep going."

"No," he explained, "You have to ask for each one when you're ready. If you want it harder, tell me. If you want it lighter, tell me."

"Ok," I said, understanding that he didn't want it to get out of hand.

"Again," I said and Terri did it again in the same spot. I felt the tingle start to spread along my skin and to my clit.

"Again," I said and felt it in the same spot. I kept licking and stroking Tommy, who by this point was so rock hard and ready.

"Are there welts yet?" Tommy asked.

"Yes," Terri said, caressing them with his hand, "Feel," he told Tommy and Tommy's hand caressed me too. I heard him take in a sharp breath.

Tommy took me by the shoulders and pulled me up to face him, both of us on our knees. He kissed me. "I can't wait anymore Terri, I'm dying," Tommy said as he grabbed his cock waiting for permission to finally gain his release.

Terri was kneeling behind me now with the flogger. He looked around me at Tommy and said, "Beg me for her." I felt Terri's breath on my ear. Fuck that was hot. For a second I thought Tommy was going to laugh out loud. He was always the one in control taking me whenever he wanted. He had given control to Terri today and now I started to think Terri liked it. He liked telling Tommy what to do.

"Please," Tommy started staring right at Terri, "Let me fuck her sweet, hot little pussy. OUR sweet, hot little pussy. Shit, it won't take long I can assure you."

"Babe?..." Terri consulted me.

"Yes," was all I could find in my brain to say.

"And I can keep whipping?" Terri checked.

"Yes," I said and I lifted my leg, putting my foot on the bed so Tommy could fill me up in the most delicious way. Tommy held me by the waist. The flogger hit my upper back at the same time.

"Ohhhh," I cried out, feeling the delicious tingle from the skin on my back traveling down to my pussy, which was being filled up. I reached out to hang on to Tommy to steady myself. He looked in my eyes as I held him and his hand went to my cheek.

"Oh I needed this babe," he said to me, thrusting in and out slowly, "I'm so ready."

"Again," I instructed Terri as I kissed Tommy. Terri whipped my back again.

"Again," I said, "Again, Again, Again," I repeated in rhythm with Tommy's thrusts. As he increased his pumping, I increased my requests. Terri started whipping lighter without me saying so because I think he was worried about my eagerness to have so many strikes. I never had. What would that do to my skin? At that moment I didn't care, I wanted the delicious tingle to continue. With Tommy pumping just right and hitting my very swollen clit and Terri's flogging making the tingle shoot right to my clit, I knew I was going to cum like this.

"Oh yes," I cried out as I neared the edge of my orgasm. "Again," I requested of Terri, still looking at Tommy, "Make me cum. Again. Again. Again." Terri struck me with the flogger each time and then stopped.

"No more," Terri said, hugging me from behind. His cool skin felt good against my inflamed skin. His lips were against my ear, "Cum." That pushed my orgasm right over the edge.

"Yes!" I screamed digging into Tommy's shoulders and thrusting my hips harder.

"Fuck yes," Tommy said, kissing me as he stiffened inside me. I felt the pulses begin as he came. Hard. Terri rocked with us behind me as we came.

After a minute Terri pulled my hips gently back towards him causing Tommy's softening cock to fall out of my pussy. I was still holding Tommy and he was still holding my face and kissing me.

"Let me feel your orgasm too," Terri said, still behind me sliding his once again hard cock into my pussy. He was greeted with the last of my spasms, which always felt better to me when I was filled. I felt Terri's lips on my back and his fingers were tracing along the welts he had just made.

"Oh!" he said, stiffening and then cumming. That was quick! I guess it really did excite him to dominate me.

The three of us collapsed on the bed. Terri and Tommy caressed my welted back and butt.

"Babe, I'm sorry," Terri said, "Some of these are bad."

"Don't be sorry, I asked for it," I reminded him.

"It's going to take a long time for some of these to go away," he said apologetically.

"Well that will just give me something to remember you by when you're so busy at work," I said knowing it could be a while until we could play again.

12