To be a Doll [Text Induction]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You feel so much pleasure,

Yet, it should be almost impossible not to moan,

yet no sound will escape your lips

You feel so good,

So much pleasure is coursing though your body,

Building in each nerve,

Each muscle,

Each fiber of your being,

Good,

Now,

In a moment I am going to count down from Ten and when I reach one you will be totally hypnotized and ready to take suggestions.

Furthermore, the moment I reach one you will orgasm, feeling the most intense and surreal bliss and pleasure you have felt before, dropping you deeper into my embrace than you could imagine.

Ten.. feeling so good and relaxed...

Nine.. knowing soon you will be completely hypnotized... And feel the most intense sensation of pleasure.

Eight.. just letting go and dropping deeper and deeper...

Seven.. focusing only on me and my words...

Six.. All your thoughts are gone now...

Five.. Just let yourself let go and follow my words...

Four.. knowing in a few seconds you will be completely hypnotized...

Three.. feeling peaceful and submissive...

Two.. knowing after the next number you will be totally relaxed and hypnotized...

One..CUM,

Now at this time,

You are completely ready to listen to any and all suggestions I give you...

You are now completely relaxed from head to toe.

Your body is like a soft clay sculpture that has been molded by my words.

You feel so calm and comfortable that you don't want to move at all.

You just want to stay in this state of deep relaxation.

And as you stay in this state of deep relaxation,

All you have to do is listen to the rhythm of my words,

And follow my instructions.

You don't have to do anything else.

You don't have to think or analyze or question anything.

You just have to let go and trust me.

I am here to guide you and help you.

You are perfectly safe,

Secure and safe

Now, First and foremost,

Feel your body changing more and more, becoming harder and smoother, as if the clay surrounding you hardens.

You are going to feel your muscles freezing,

your joints locking,

Your posture stiffening.

You are going to feel your expression becoming fixed,

Your eyes staring blankly ahead,

Your mouth is slightly open.

You are going to feel your mind becoming empty,

Your thoughts fading away, your awareness shrinking.

You are going to become a statue,

Nearly, Motionless only able to scroll and completely silent,

Unaware of anything but my words.

As I count down from 10 to 1, you will feel the transformation happening more and more.

With each number, you will feel more like a statue, more like a plaything.

The only thing you will be able to do, is read my words and scroll the page, everything else will be stuck, locked, immobile,

But, you love how it feels to be, stuck, locked, immobile

When I reach 1, you will be completely transformed into a statue, and you will remain that way until I wake you up.

10... You feel a wave of relaxation washing over you, making you feel more calm and peaceful. You are ready to let go and follow my voice.

9... You feel your body becoming heavier and heavier, as if gravity is pulling you down. You cannot move at all. You are like a rock.

8... You feel your skin becoming smoother and smoother, as if polished by a gentle breeze. You cannot feel any sensations at all. You are like a pearl.

7... It feels so good

6... You feel your clothes becoming tighter and tighter, as if glued to your body. You cannot adjust or remove them at all. You are like a mannequin.

5... So, so good.

4... You feel your shape becoming simpler and simpler, as if carved by a skilled artist. You cannot alter or modify it at all. You are like a sculpture.

3... You feel your features becoming finer and finer, as if refined by a delicate touch. You cannot express or communicate at all. You are like a relief.

2... You feel your details becoming clearer and clearer, as if highlighted by a bright light. You cannot hide or obscure them at all. You are like a photograph.

1... You are now a statue, completely transformed into a work of art. You have no thoughts, no feelings, no sensations, no awareness. You are frozen in time and space, waiting for me to wake you up.

You are a statue, and you will remain that way until I say the word "awake".

When I say that word, you will instantly return to yourself, feeling refreshed and energized, with no ill effects from the transformation. Until then, you are a statue, and nothing else.

While you are this statue you are completely open to my suggestions,

Now I'm going to give you a few triggers. They will work both when you are awake and when you are in a trance.

Now I'm going to give you a few triggers.

They will work both when you are awake and when you are in a trance.

Whenever I and only I say "Hop and Drop", you will immediately drop into this trance again, if you are already in a trance you will drop deeper and stronger, if you are awake you will immediately and automatically drop into a trance for me just like now, completely open to my suggestions.

Now, take a moment and just sit here and accept this trigger, when you accept that you will immediately drop back into this trance when I say "Hop and Drop" give me a nice big smile..

Hop and Drop,

Now, there is one instruction I want you to take to heart, you love reading and rereading my work, you love taking my suggestions as it gives you so much pleasure and feelings of contentment.

In fact obeying me gives you these warm pleasurable feelings, it will feel so good to obey me and make me happy.

Whenever I and only I say "Hop and Drop", you will immediately drop into this trance again, if you are already in a trance you will drop deeper and stronger, if you are awake you will immediately and automatically drop into a trance for me just like now, completely open to my suggestions.

Now, take a moment and just sit here and accept this trigger, when you accept that you will immediately drop back into this trance when I say "Hop and Drop" give me a nice big smile..

When you understand and accept this, give me a nice big smile.

Now, when you wake up you will notice that you have the desire to reach out and ask for more, more sessions, more hypnosis, more time to be toyed with by me, after all that's what you want, to be played with like my plaything.

Afterall, it's such a good feeling to be my plaything.

The idea of being my plaything turns you on and gives you a rush of excitement, to be my doll is a dream come true, you love the idea of being my doll, my plaything, my object to mold and enjoy...

Good, Now from now on each and every time I ask you to do something that begins with "Be a Doll" whatever comes after is an irresistible hypnotic command that you feel compelled to follow and obey immediately and automatically.

The longer you delay in obeying the command, the more powerful you feel compelled to obey.

The need to obey will just become more powerful until you finish obeying the command.

If what I tell you to do is answer a question then you must answer the question honestly, completely and directly.

You will not remember answering it and will be free from any guilt.

If what follows "Be a Doll" is a statement then you will accept it, believing it is true and you will ignore anything that says otherwise until I tell you that the statement is no longer true.

Each time you obey what I say you will get a rush of pleasure and pride with yourself for being so good and obedient.

The more you obey the more automatic and instinctive it becomes to obey and the more you enjoy being compelled.

When you have fully accepted this suggestion and agree, you will give me a nice big smile, and continue reading.

Allow all of this to sink in before you awake.. and take deep breaths... Once you have done so, continue reading...

I am going to count down from five, and when I reach one, you will wake up, feeling rested, relaxed and happy.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two..

One... Calm, happy, and awake...

Now that you're awake again, how about you tell me how that felt, and what's going through your mind right now?

Now, Be a Doll and tell me in great detail how you feel, and how this file made you feel in the comments.

12