All Comments on 'To Be A King'

by Ariella_Lapiza

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good start

Good start but a bit too short.

svenjollysvenjollyover 13 years ago
Great story

But a bit brief. And definitely feels like there is more to be told.

am_sram_srover 13 years ago
para ser un rey

muy bueno, en esta historia se ve como los deberes del rey se anteponen al amor, yo creo que amedita hacer nuevos capitulos a ver que pasa entre isolda y ron, el niño en su vientre ana maria (am_sr)

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I like this as a first chapter...I hope their story will be told. He was an ass...waxing on about how much he loves her and then he responds like she is a slave telling him she's pregnant? Why not be loving and say he can't be with her or the child. He didn't have to be such a dick...anyhow, I'd like to see Isolde find a great guy who marries her and has some status so she'll be around the palace! Better yet, make her love the guy who marries her and agrees to say he's the father of course, so the king has to watch it! I'd love to see more of their story as long as the wimpy king gets his for being so cruel to her. keep writing!

TehtarTehtarover 13 years ago
Amazing

I hope we hear more. Maybe they can patch things up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was fantastic. I wish there were more. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous