To Be Continued

Story Info
Young love.
805 words
3.52
7.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Young lovers can find it difficult to have fun when parents are vigilant but the young hormones are raging. They all want to try something new or expand their repertoire. All participants herein are at least 18 years.)

Last Valentine Day I had to get something for my current girlfriend, Sheila. I suppose she may be considered over-protected by today's standards. We have been together for almost a year and so far we have done nothing sexual except some necking and making out where we felt each other's bodies through our clothes. And she's a good looker, blonde with saucy blue eyes that reflect the mischief in her soul and tits to die for.

The special lover's holiday came along and I debated. I thought to buy her the usual stuff, roses or candy, maybe chocolates and of course a card. I considered clothing items like a scarf or a purse. I even thought about sex related items like a vibrator or a dildo but I quickly put those ideas out of my mind. I didn't feel we had reached that stage yet and I didn't want to embarrass her.

So I was checking out the cards at the drug store and I ran across this humorous one that really tickled my funny bone. On the front it said, "We can walk on the sand hand in hand," and it was accompanied by a south seas island picture with footprints in the sand, palm trees and a sunset. But when you opened it up it said on the inside, "Or we could get drunk and have sex, which doesn't really rhyme but is just as good."

It made me laugh so I bought it. I presented it to her with the chocolates and the roses. I wasn't sure how it would be received. Actually she couldn't stop laughing when she read it and she got really horny. She explained that the suggestion in the card was what she had in mind for us anyway. My ears perked up, my heart pumped faster and I felt why because it was rushing blood to my lower extremities.

Since her parents were away for the day they had left her presents and asked her to mind their home. We felt we had the place to ourselves so she up and straddled my lap to ride my hard lump like she had wanted to fuck for a long time. Of course by now I was hard as rock. She kissed me and we played tongue tag for a short while and by then she had worked my shirt off my back.

She bit my tit and no girl had done that to me before but I loved it. She worked her way down my body and ended up finding my cock and setting it free. She grabbed my throbbing cock, kissed it, licked it then slid it down her throat. I swear it was the best head I have ever experienced in that she got my cock away down her throat and even got my balls in her mouth! It was incredible!

Of course I tried talking dirty to her calling her names like hot cunt and sweet little slut. It seemed to really turn her on. So now it was my turn to eat her out while I recovered. I got her to move to the end of the bed, lifted her tiny miniskirt and pushed her panties down around her ankles. You can picture our position since my shorts were around my ankles as well. We were quite an overheated pair.

Anyway I licked up and down her vaginal lips and sucked on her wet clit making her hotter and hotter. When I worked in a couple fingers to rub on her G spot she went wild with a full body orgasm. It was so much fun to see her getting such pleasure from our efforts that I had to do it again and get her into multiple orgasms. She tasted so damn good as well.

While she was recovering from our romp and her legs were wide open I got myself in position with my hard cock lined up for easy entry. But before I got it halfway in her there was a noise and the door burst open. It was her mother and I guess she must have thought to check on us first thing when she came in. She yelled at me as I scrambled to cover Sheila and myself. She screamed at me to leave and never come back.

Now I still love her but her mother won't even let us talk to each other on the weekends. We still have phone sex after midnight and we plan to get together again.

So until that happens that's the end of my story.