To be Enslaved

Story Info
An elven boy is captured and undergoes slavery.
2.6k words
4.53
18.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

............................................................................................................................................................

World Background:

Humans, Elves, Orcs, and Dwarves. On the one and only (discovered) continent Pandera, these 4 races have to find a way to live in harmony.

- Humans: Split between the two major kingdoms of Vesten and Yestar, Humanity has conquered the majority of the continent. Vesten resides upon the Western coast and is a philosophical might. Yestar reigns over the Eastern Coast, focusing more on military might through technology. Humanity keeps the peace, regulates currency, and is regarded as the most superior race.

- Elves: Former allies with the Dwarves during the First War for Pandera, Elves were betrayed and cast to be the lowest of the low in the new emerging hierarchy. The Dwarves chose their people over their alliance, resulting in the emotional and spiritual Elves being left defenseless. Now, they reign in bands hidden within the continent. Now that the Second War is ongoing, Elves are seen as valuable tools for labor and sacrificial practices, making them like prey in the eyes of the continent.

- Orcs: The Orcs could have been the victors of the First War for Pandera, having superior might and tactics than Humanity. However, they are too hot headed to band under one banner. Orcs spend as much time fighting amongst themselves as they do fighting against enemies. However, as of late they've been united under a tribe known as the Femthonians. Lead by a mighty queen, Orc Society now runs as a matriarchy. This has given them the unity to return and wage a second war. Residing upon the North Coast, they wage war on two fronts.

- Dwarves: The Dwarves are a mostly peaceful and quiet folk. Forging weapons, clothes, enchantments, houses, anything that needs to be built with quality is built by Dwarves. They choose not to fight, rather siding with whichever race offers them the most protection (betraying their old allies if need be).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 - Epilogue:

Aysi was a young Elf boy who lived for nature. His band of people had taken to living about an enchanted lake known as Eizi's Puddle, bringing them closer to the spirit of the land. From a young age, Aysi was not taught to be a strong fighter like most boys, but rather he was taught to listen to the forest. He had a milky chocolate skin, tanned by life under the sun. His short brown hair blew freely in the wind just as he liked, fitting his lightweight frame of 5'5 and 113 pounds. The sun would shine in his soft and sweet Hazel eyes.

Aysia was a boy, yet he sported many feminine features. This is as his father was the village Shaman, a role which did not leave him with many masculine traits to pass down to his offspring. Aysia didn't seem to mind, feeling comfortable in his own skin, knowing he was a boy. He wore clothes which made him feel comfortable in the heat and in the elements of the Forest.

Aysia had never seen anyone besides Elves. He was cut off from the rest of the world, having known nothing but prayer and Nature from his birth. In his benefit, he was so connected to the land around him that he could feel every emotion of the blades of grass under his feet. However, the lack of contact with the outside world left him unaware of the wars which raged the land; and worse, the discrimination his people faced.

On this specific afternoon, Aysia was wearing a loose off-white cloth which went from his feminine hips down to his calves, a tight brown cropped shirt with a sleeve cropped off, and barefoot as usual. He woke up and tended to his morning duties: fetching water for his father's morning brews, picking any new herbs that had grown nearby, and greeting all the villagers (Aysia was quite popular). After finishing off his chores, a wide smile broke out upon his face. Immediately as he dropped off his pouch of collected herbs to his father, he turned 180 degrees and sprinted into the woods. Grabbing onto branches, swinging from vines, jumping off the canopies of the trees, Aysia felt the breath of Nature welcome him towards Eizi's Puddle.

"HAHAHAAAA", His laugh echoed throughout the Forest, only overshadowed by the ambient noise of shining. THE SHINING! HE WAS NEARING THE PUDDLE! Aysia sped up until his eyes went teal with the reflection.

"What's new Eizi", Aysia whispered to himself as he dipped a toe into the enchanted puddle. The water rose around his leg and tightened, grabbing him and easing him in. Aysia floated on his back within the water, beginning his prayers and having all the news of what's new in the local forest be shown to him by the water.

His eyes closed, Aysia had been unaware of his immediate surroundings for an hour now. Normally, this was quite short for him, however he erupted from the water into a panic. Eizi's fear was shot directly into his heart, sending it racing. He scanned the local landscape until he saw them...

The Band of Chains was a mercenary group unaffected by the war. They were actually profiteers from the efforts, capturing straggling Elves or weaklings of other races and selling them as slaves and prisoners to the Kingdoms. On that Tuesday, that unfortunate Tuesday, a hunting party from the Band of Chains had stumbled upon Aysia. Two Orcs, three Humans, and a Dwarf. Before he could even scream, he was grabbed from behind and shoved under the water. A massive 6' Orc male with red skin, scars across his chest, and a mow-hawk mullet combination which went down his spine had captured him. He didn't know what these creatures were, he only knew Eizi feared them and so he should too. Ayisa tossed and turned and screamed but all that came out were bubbles under the water. Zan, the Orc, pressed a finger against his lips, shushing him. Aysia wouldn't give in, he couldn't, yet he couldn't fight back. He was weak, and as his vision began to blur he realized there was no hope.

Chapter 2 - 12 and 91:

"A BOY?! LOOK AT HER, THAT IS NO BOY!"

A bone chilling laugh echoed

"Don' believe meh? Check the Lad's cloth yerslef!"

Aysia shivered due to the cold as his eyes opened up, seeing around him the red creature and other new specieses he had never seen before. His heart suddenly stopped, he couldn't hear the voices of nature. He glanced down and noticed the rough, coarse stones upon which his body was cast. Then, he noticed the Black Chains wrapped around his wrists and ankles.

"Sleeping beauty woke up huh... I hope you don't mind if I take a quick peek under your cloth Ms... uh... what should we name you?"

Before Aysia could even begin to respond, he was lifted off the floor by his wrists, being held by Zan's one hand. His second hand then ran up Aysia's legs, causing Aysia to shiver and scream as his head shot backwards, "HEYY MY NAME IS AYSIA AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN MS??"

But his reaction did nothing for Zane, who continued up his leg until he felt a soft squishy sack upon his hand.

"HAAAAA! YOU REEALLY ARE A BOY!". Aysia was tossed onto his side from the height, causing him to yelp out.

"W-Wh-Who are you? What are you? Where am I? Where are my fr-"

Aysia's thoughts were cut off short as a powerful kick hit him in his chest and sent him flying against a wall.

"Just because I'm laughing doesn't mean you get to feel comfortable bitch. Man or Woman I don't care, you Elves are all the same anyway. I'll just turn you into the slut you're meant to be"

Aysia's confusion was unmatched, what the hell was that thing talking about. Why did he kick me. What do I do?

The man with the accent picked Aysia up by his hair, lifting his head high enough to plant a kiss on the confused and broken Elf's soft lips.

"Mmmm, ye taste as sweet as ye look little las. Let me catch ye up to speed, yer friends 're dead. Yer family is dead. Y'r village is gone. And by some miracle ye get to be the lucky bastard survives! Hoorayy!"

Aysia's heart stopped. His father, his village, his friends he grew up with, could they really have been? No, sur-

*snap snap* "Oy listen here, don't go dozin jus' yet. That man there, 'is name is Zan. But fur yu, he's yer new Master. If yu rn' up to market standard by the month, Zan's on orders to kill ye, understand?"

Of all the emotions flooding Aysia's heart, he knew he could not react in any way beyond obedience. The only way to understand what was going on safely was to play along... "Y-yyes sir".

A chilling grin appeared on Zan's face... "Let's get to work right away then eh?". One of his coarse hands gripped on the wrist cuffs as the other grabbed Aysia's cloth. "You won't be needing this anymore slut", and without effort he tore Aysia's cloth straight off his legs, leaving him bare. "And this too", his shirt came off next.

Next, Zan walked off dragging Aysia behind him. He walked through the door of the dungeon they were in and into a much larger, wooden room. Aysia noted this room had multiple other people, all on their 4's and looking down away from Aysia and Zan. Could they have been in the same predicament as him?

Zan threw Aysia into a pile of hay in the middle of the zoom. "Listen here slut, your name is 91. You will only refer to yourself as 91 if you know what's good for you. 12! GET OVER HERE AND TEACH THE NEW SLUT ITS PLACE!". With those words, Zan walked off.

Aysia attempted to get up off the hay, but he was soon pressed down into it by the foot of a human girl. Her long silver hair covered her breasts, yet left her abs clear to glisten. With her serious, red eyes, 12 stared down Aysia.

"91? Allow me to introduce myself, I'm 12. I was captured just like you, however with good behavior I get perks such as breaking in new merchandise like you. Now show me how obedient you are"

"My name is not 91 my name is A-", A loud smack rang around the room as Aysia's face was kicked by 12's bare foot.

"Let's try again, show me how obedient you are. Don't make me ask again, you already have one strike"

"What do you want from me", Aysia croaked out with tears beginning to stream down his face. A sharp yelp escaped from his mouth accompanied by a wet smacking sound as 12 now kicked Aysia's soft exposed sack.

"I almost pitty you 91. Now lick.", Aysia had finally understood 12's command as he shifted onto all fours and lapped at the toes which had just moments ago brought him to tears. "There you go, good boy. You're a slave now 91, there's no use in fighting it. Soon, you'll have to be taken to the market for new clothes and branding so you need to be obedient before then or else it's both of our heads. Do you understand?"

Aysia softly bobbed his head up and down as he continued to lick between the toes of 12.

-------------------------------2 days later --------------------------------

Chapter 3 - The Cage:

Aysia was becoming more acustomed to his new living situation. He slept in a wooden box besides his peers. Every morning, now he would go out on all fours and eat dry granola from a trough that was shared by all the slaves. He had become infatuated with 12, finding her a captivating woman who truly cared regardless for her outer appearance. This was noticed by his captors. Today was the day Aysia was meant to have his cock caged, beginning his real journey into womanhood so he may be properly sold off.

Aysia was lying down on an icy cold steel floor within Frai the Dwarf's workshop. 12 was sat on a chair within the room as well as Zan.

"In order to ensure your obedience, today you lose access to your little dicklet 91". Zan's orders boomed within the room, his deep masculine voice instilling fear and respect within Aysia. His 4" member was erect, from a mix of excitement and fear. You see, the other slaves within the compound had informed him that if he behaved, some of the masters would often allow their slaves to have an orgasm before their first caging. Having 12 be called into the room with him as well made him excited as his mind raced with penetrating the woman he had become so intrigued by.

"I can see your clit is reacting to the rumors they've been telling you huh, well it's true. In fact, it's time we began. 12, do your thing."

Aysia's heart began to race, his penis already throbbing as he saw the curvy woman walk towards him. He was chained down to the floor by his neck and ankles so he couldn't move beyond reaching his arms up for her. However, she stopped before he could reach her breasts, towering over him as he was in between her legs, looking up at her white panties. 12 lifted her foot and pressed it onto Aysia's cock. Instant ecstasy rushed into him, yet for some reason sadness painted 12's face. Aysia had no idea why, nor could he focus. Sure, a footjob wasn't what he was really expecting but he was not one to complain. 12's soft feet gripped and played with his dick in ways that got him to the edge within 2 minutes. "T-Twelve, I think I'm going to cum! Please, please keep making me feel g-", 12 immediately removed her foot from his cock. Zan laughed as 12 looked away, feeling pitty for 91 for what was to come next.

In a flash, Aysia went from bliss to confusion. Where had his orgasm gone? Why had they taken this traditional reward away from him? Had he not behaved? Had he not been good? His cock throbbed, leaking cute juices down his shaft as his eyes darted from Zan to 12 to the Dwarf Frai. Frai then reached out and grabbed his balls and squeezed while his scream got muffled by 12's foot immediately stomping onto his mouth. She looked into his eyes and mouthed an I'm sorry before turning away. Aysia felt an extreme discomfort as he looked down and realized he could not see his dick anymore. Rather, a golden nub was caging it in, not even letting him grow a centimeter erect. The enchanted cage Frai had created left a smooth finish, having his frail balls now be larger than his caged clit. Immediately, 12 sat onto Aysia, her pussy inches away from his cock yet the cruel contraption not allowing him any sensation but the warmth she radiated.

"That's what happens when you listen to rumors 91, you get your hopes up. And this is what happens when you think you still have basic rights such as emotions or love", Zane grabbed 12 by the hair and forced his girthy, veiny, 9" cock into her throat. Tears steamed down her face as she gagged while her pussy dripped onto Aysia's cage. Aysia was heartbroken. Denied an orgasm, denied simple rights, enslaved, and forced to watch the one hope in these dark times get fucked in front of him. His eyes wide as he watched 12 get thrown onto her back and fucked rough right besides him, only being able to lock eyes with the girl he cares for while she screams in pain and pleasure for their master's cock.