To Be Enthralled Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress please" He submitted, losing all strength to challenge her. After all he knew it was futile to resist her. He laid limp and powerless under her, except for his manhood which was painfully hard.

"What do you do when I give a command?" she asked as she slowly tugged on his scrotum. Kennan's eyes bulged in panic, he knew his mistress would never harm him, she had a tendency to get carried away when she was horny. He wasn't taking any chances, not when his testicles were on the line.

"I... Obey..."

"Good" She sang out and pulled her legs up, still having a firm grip on his ballsack. Menna stretched her legs towards Kennan's head, trapping his swollen penis between her legs. Her dirty boots now pressed up firmly against his face.

"Unlace me...slave." she emphasized the word by squeezing his shaft between her knees. Kennan groaned, he had not been this hard in a long time. He got to work on her boots but dexterity was definitely not one of his strongest suites. Moreover, with only one hand, undoing such delicate knots was impossible.

Menna kicked his jaw with the heel of her boot, spilling dirt and snow on his face. "Use those teeth of yours'' she moaned out and started to pump his cock between her breasts. Kennan's cockhead looked angry between her soft pillowy tits.

He savagely bit into her boots and shredded them into ribbons. As soon as her slender feet came loose, he started kissing them passionately. But Menna was not satisfied yet. She pushed her right foot up to his mouth and prodded his lips with her toe. The order was implicitly given, but it was clear to him. He took her sweaty toe in his mouth and sucked on it.

"Haaan... That's a... Haaan....Good....Uhhhm...Dragon..." Menna managed to say. She was finally satisfied with him. So, she proceeded to pump the head on his penis with one hand fervorously while simultaneously squeezing the rest of his shaft between the thighs. Her other hand was fondling and pulling on his balls repeatedly, intent on making him finish on her breasts.

Kennan bucked and writhed uncontrollably as he approached his climax, he knew it was too late to ask Menna for actual penetration again. He had a chance and he missed it. The best he could hope for was release. One way or another.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, they heard a noise from outside. A call. Kennan immediately got up, wrapped Menna in his arms and turned around putting himself between his mistress and the unknown source of the sound. Though he was painfully erect, the rational part of him knew that his mistress's safety was his first priority. He was ready to rip and tear into the intruder in a heartbeat.

Nood walked in cluelessly, without any idea how close he actually came to death. He looked like a very short teenage boy. His head would barely reach Menna's shoulder, if they stood toe to toe. Only his fae wings and baby blue skin made him stand out from humans.

"Mennaaaaaa..." he whined and walked up to the dying campfire squatted. "Did you have any idea how long I was searching for you two?" he whined in his nasal, irritating voice.

He was ignorant of the atmosphere in the cave. Menna gave a light chuckle and reached around Kennan's broad back and gave his cock a tight squeeze. "Keep waiting stud. I'll deal with him" she whispered in his ear and walked up to Nood.

"Nood!" she barked "Didn't i tell you to notify me before barging in?".

"I did" He nodded repeatedly, clearly not bothered by their apparent nakedness "Didn't you hear me shout, Mennaaaa-".

"-Mistress" she corrected.

"What?"

"You should address me as 'Mistress'." Menna reiterated.

"But i didn't though..."

"That's the problem!" she screamed at the idiot. She was rubbing her forehead in frustration when Kennan stepped up to question him.

Sprites are known to be belligerent airheads. They were free and wild embodiments of nature itself made sentient, they do not conform to social norms and conventions. They don't even wear cloths to hide their shame. That made them a pain to deal with. Though Nood was technically ageless and in all sense, he was probably decades older than both of them, he still acted like a child.

Kennan walked upto the campfire, his huge, swinging cock cast an equally massive shadow right across Nood's face. That's when he realised what he actually stumbled upon. Nood frantically looked back and forth between Kennan's swollen cock and Menna's leaking cunt.

"D-d-did i d-disturb you?" he croaked.

"Yes" Kennan grumbled, flaunting her sharp canines and he stepped closer to the poor boy who was squatting in front him. Nood squirmed but unable to back away as Kennan's monstrous erection came uncomfortably close to his face. Nood could now smell nothing but Kennan's thick musk with slight undertones of Menna's arousal. It almost made him retch.

"What did you find?" Kennan asked him, impatiently.

"I f-found it." He mumbled, unable to take his eye away from the monster looming over his face. "I f-found her lair at the other side of the mountain, a-about three hours walk from here. It was hidden below the Ruins of Mae-"

"-Oh look" Menna interrupted his babbling and pointed.

Kennan followed her finger and noticed Nood's little penis starting to harden. Nood also noticed his predicament and quickly covered his humiliation with his hands. His entire head and neck glowed bright pink as he blushed, unable to meet either of their eyes.

"Whom is that for, I wonder?" Menna mused. She walked up to boys and shoved Kennan out of Nood's face. Her sopping cunt now replaced the centre of his vision. "Continue, boy."

"I s-saw the d-dragon you are looking for. She was circling the Old Ruins of Mordeen."

"Describe her" she said "And leave no detail behind".

Nood salivated at sight of Menna's nectar running down her brown thighs. "S-she was large, with b-black wings and red and b-b-black scales. She also had G-golden highlights on her head and -"

" -Three golden striped along the back of her neck." Kennan finished for him.

"You know her?" asked Menna, surprised. Kennan looked equally stumped.

"From before the war. We were of the same clutch" Kennan explained with a grim visage. "We were fledglings together. We took the Rite of Dominance together. She lost to me and I was chosen as the Lord. The last I heard of Parsfet was that she was one of the Dragon Emperor's concubines."

"So she became your father's fuck toy after you defeated and humiliated her in front of your entire tribe?" Menna asked.

"Y-yes..." Kennan replied. "But not for long. Parsfet was not there when the Inquisition attacked our nest." He grumbled, with his anger apparent on his face and voice. "She was sent away on some diplomatic mission."

"That will explain why she is still alive."

"She must have lived in hiding all this time..." Kennan mused, "She probably thought we were The Inquisition hunting her."

"Maybe she believed that she was the only Dragon left." Menna snapped at him, effectively silencing him.

"Well her and the other one" Nood chimed in.

"WHAT?" Both Menna and Kennan turned towards him in shock.

"The o-other male. The one mating with this -this... Parsfet... you say". He croaked.

Kennan was as fast as striking cobra when he caught Nood by his neck and slammed him into the wall of the cave. "Keep. Talking." he said.

Nood was terrified, for the first time in his life, he found himself on the receiving end of a dragon's ire. "He w-w-was s-smaller than her, b-but looked ident-t-tical. He too had g-gold marking on his n-n-eck." Nood finished, desperate to get away from the brute.

"And you saw them... mating?" Kennan asked.

"Y-yes and he was totally exhausted after the dragoness was done with him"

"Last question boy...Think carefully." Kennan called and bright his face close to Nood's. The poor boy was a blubbering mess, he was choking and drooling all over Kennan's hand.

"Did he have Horns?"

"N-n-n-n-no" Nood managed to whimper before Kennan let go of his neck.

Nood fell into a broken heap on the cold floor. The last thing he saw was Kennan's huge potent testicles swinging on top of his face before he fainted.

"Without his horns, he is only a fledgling, mistress." Kennan told Menna. "Parsfet must have found one of the eggs intact in the ruins of our nest. She must be desperate to breed, if she is willing to mate with a fledgling. Too bad for her, no matter how much he fucks her, his seed will not take."

"Too bad for him, there are no more fledglings left for him to face in a proper Rite of Dominance." Menna said. "Looks like it's all up to you to do the deed". She winked and cupped his testicles.

"He will definitely fight me for it."

"Then I will have to collar him too, after you put him down, that is." She grinned. "I have never seen a proper duel between Dragons".

"It will not be a fair fight, mistress. He doesn't even stand a chance." Kennan said cockily. It was probably true, Kennan was older, bigger, had far too much experience, but most of all, he was a true Dragon Lord.

"Then let me give him a fighting chance." Menna sang and let go of his balls and walked away. "You will not have any release today." she commanded him.

Kennan's eyes bulged as her words dawned on him. "But that will be agony," he cried out. "Mistress Please" he begged, but it fell on deaf ears. "Just hold it in, pet. Its only couple of hours till dawn."

Menna cat walked to the comatose Sprite and stomped on his gut.

"Ah..wha-"

Nood jerked awake, but before he could comprehend what was happening, Menna sat on his face and pressed her wet cunt over his lips. As soon as he realised his position, he started to eat her out like a starving hyena. His little penis was erect within seconds.

Menna reached out to play with the little dicklet. But as soon as Nood felt her hands on his penis, he came all over it. Menna knew his little cock would never be able to satisfy her seasoned pussy. She will have to make do with his mouth for now.

"It is said that a sprite's cum has magical properties" she taunted Kennan, who just sat in front of her with a painfully erect cock. His testicles were churning with seed that will not be spent today. She made a show of licking her fingers and rubbing the rest of Nood's cum all over her breasts as she and Nood orgasmed again and again... and again.

Kennan could only watch the show. It stroked the fire in him into an explosive inferno. His mind was filled with rage and lust. He could wait for the sun to rise. He had a duel to win and a dragoness to breed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Footnote : Thank you, the reader, for the simple act of giving this story a try. Regardless of whether you liked it or not, I am truly grateful to you for reading this. I know that I have left you without any scenes of actual sex or release. But be assured that the upcoming chapters will have plenty of action, both combative and sensual.

I have made use of any editors and more importantly i want make it clear that English is not my first language. I am sure that there will be some mistakes in my semantics. Rest assured that my writing style will improve with time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


12