To Be Enthralled Bk. 02

Story Info
Syraak reminisces. Kennan finds the Ruins.
3.9k words
3.91
2.8k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer : All personnel engaging in various acts of sex and and other related acts are above the age of 20. Moreover in case of a supernatural or fictional character, I have made it evidently clear that they are also above the age of consent and maturity as per their specific species. The purpose of this story is to act as a vent for the reader's tensions, sexual or otherwise. I want to make it perfectly clear that, I DO NOT ADVOCATE FOR ANY SEXUAL ADVANCES TOWARDS ANYONE WITHOUT PRIOR AND CLEAR CONSENT. My goal is to merely entertain and not to promote any agenda. Please enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Syraak stood guard at the peak, unmoving and silent. If anyone should gaze at him, they would probably mistake him for a statue. A 10 feet high masterpiece, intricately carved to capture the likeness of an adolescent dragon. His wings were folded behind him, like a sheet of beaten steel. As he was only fledgling, his wings were not strong enough to actually support flight. Only when he evolves, will he be able to take to the skies along with Parsfet. His scales shimmered as clear ice had formed over them. Only his eyes gave away the real dragon, they darted from side to side, scanning all around the mountain pass.

Parsfet had ordered him to protect the Ruins while she went hunting and he was not keen on disappointing her, for she was all he had known. Parsfet was not his mother, she had made that abundantly clear, but she was the one who raised him. She was the one who had taught him to fight, to hunt, to be a dragon. She had always looked after him.

Now that he was over 20, it was his turn to look after her. He should be hunting, but in her eyes he will always be her 'little sweetling'. He kept replaying the conversation they had that morning. Syraak had demanded to go hunt alone, he was old enough. But Parsfet was resolute, she said that he was better suited to guard the ruins. She played into his ego, telling him that it was his duty as a future Dragon Lord to protect what would be their future nest. She had wrapped around her finger. When she embraced him, pressing her bosom into his chest and whispered, 'Only you can do it.' he accepted without question.

Syraak was feeling giddy at the thought of getting to mate with Parsfet again. From the day he started to mature, he had been smitten by her. She was the source of all his lust filled dreams. Both in her human form and her draconian form, she was undoubtedly the most beautiful thing he has seen.

He thought back to the first time they mated with each other. It was shortly after he had turned 20. They were travelling through the Greendale woodlands in their human form, so as to not attract attention to themselves.

---

It was dawn when he approached her with a bunch of wildflowers in his hand. Parsfet was sleeping in her human skin. She was pale as snow, with a wild mane of red hair. She looked like a middle aged woman, her eyes had just started to show hints of crows feet and he could spot silver streaks in her hair.

He woke her up gently by kissing her cheeks and her eyelids, his knuckles caressing her breasts through her tunic. She burst out into a bright smile as she rose from her slumber. "Little Sweetling." she said and pulled into a tight kiss, "Good morning." It was easy for her to hold him as they smooched. With his lanky build and thin frame, he could barely match up to the amazonian dragoness.

The boy blushed red at the mere kiss and stumbled back. He thrust the flowers into her hands, "Here." He managed to say.

"What is this for?" She asked, genuinely confused.

"It is f-for you, Parsfet." Syraak was already getting aroused, the kiss they shared was enough to make his manhood grow hard. Lately, it has been hard to control himself around her. Just being in close proximity to her made his cock hard.

"Why do I need flowers, boy?" she asked.

"That is how I've seen men court a female they... ah... w-want." He could barely say the last word before his voice gave out.

Parsfet's smile faded. Her face became an unreadable mask. "You have no idea how long i have been waiting for this day." She got up to her feet, standing almost a foot taller than him. "Every night I would go to sleep dreaming of the day you were finally man enough to make the move."

Parsfet threw the flowers back onto his face. "You disappoint me, boy." She spat and punched him hard on his gut. Syraak didn't even see the punch coming, he was still reeling from the flowers thrown on his face. He doubled over, clutching his stomach as all the air in his lungs were knocked out.

"Only HUMANS court with flowers!" Parsfet screamed down. "You are a Dragon! You must act like one. A true dragon fights for his mate!"

She kicked him again as he tried to stand up, sending flying back and crashing into a tree. He got up again, he saw Parsfet's delicious ass sway as she walked away from him. "Wait!" He shouted. "Give me another chance."

She stopped and turned around to appraise him. "Fine." She grumbled and started to strip. She kicked off her boots and peeled away her breeches. There was no ceremony or seduction in her actions. She finally tore off her tunic crouched down in a fighting stance.

Syraak couldn't believe his eyes, this was the first time he had seen her human form completely without any clothing. He had spied her bathing from a distance on numerous occasions, but never was he so close to her. She looked better that he had ever dreamt. A perfect combination of strong muscle and flexible flesh, of delicious curves and hard edges.

There was barely any fat on her body except for her breasts and ass. Her breasts were heavy and looked like they had just started to lose their battle with gravity. But the slight sag only added to their allure. Her stomach was toned enough to hint at a definition of abs. As Syraak's gaze lowered, his mouth watered at the sight of her mound covered by hair as red as the one's on her head.

"What are you waiting for?" She called out, "Come stake your claim, boy."

Syraak immediately knew what he had to do. He eagerly threw away his own clothes, he even tripped as he pulled out his breeches. When he was just as naked as her, he too assumed a similar pose.

She eyed him like a predator, he almost covered his cock under her gaze, but he knew she would only mock him if he did.

"I don't want to hurt you..." He shouted.

"Don't worry sweetling, you can't." She beckoned him to make the first move with a sly grin. He charged and rammed into her core with his shoulders. He didn't hold back. The momentum of his charge completely lifted Parsfet off her feet. Syraak lifted her high and slammed her on the ground hard enough to send cracks through the forest floor. He should have used this opportunity or press his attack, but he was distracted by her tits swaying close enough to be in his reach.

That moment was all she needed, Parsfet deftly swept his feet from under him. Before even he knew what had happened, he was lying on his back with Parsfet straddling him. He mistook this for a tender moment, as he felt his cock wedge itself firmly between her ass cheeks. But, she trapped him with her legs as she rained blow after blow to his head and chest. Syraak was barely able to defend himself. When he tried to cover his head, she went hard on his torso. If he shielded his chest, she would throw a heavy haymaker to his face. She was relentless.

After brutal beat down, he was finally able to throw her off balance with a powerful hip thrust. As he pulled himself back up with blurry vision and a broken nose, he noticed Parsfet was ready for him again. She was stretching her arms, taunting him by thrusting her breasts towards him.

Syraak was not keen on making the same mistake again, he approached her cautiously. He threw some jabs first to test her response. She easily evaded them. He slowly picked up steam with every punch, kick and grapple. But Parsfet evaded all of his attacks. It would seem like he had her in his reach, but she would dance away at the last second. Parsfet kept stepping back, forcing him to chase after her. She rolled away, when he lunged after her. She slipped under him, when he tried to grapple her.

Finally, when he had her trapped between him and a large rock, it seemed like their little game of tag was over. He attacked her knowing that she had nowhere to run, she had to face him head on. But it was he who had walked right into her trap again. Parsfet leapt at the last moment, using the rock as leverage to vault over Syraak. In a fluid motion, she twisted herself in midair and kicked him at the back of his head.

For the second time that day, Syraak found himself with his back on the muddy ground and staring at the canopy of trees. Parsfet walked up to him. He could see straight up to her crotch as she crouched down near him.

"Not bad, kid. A few more years and you might actually be a problem."

"I can't wait that long." Syraak moaned. It was embarrassing already to lose, but the shame compounded when he realized that he had just humiliated himself in front of the woman he wanted.

Parsfet laid down next to him and pulled him into her arms. His penis stabbed into her thighs as he rolled over to face her. If she didn't notice it before, she definitely felt it now.

"Don't beat yourself down sweetling." She consoled him, taking his face in her hands and wiped away the mud and grime. "You are still young and a fledgling at that. Soon you will transform into a mighty Dragon Lord and then no one can stand up to you."

"You keep saying the same thing. But I have stopped growing since last summer. You told me that I would evolve before my eighteenth name day, I'm 20 now and there is no sign of any improvement." he exasperated in despair, For two years he had held hope that one day he would wake up to find that he had sprouted horns in his sleep. But, after that day's humiliation, all of it was lost.

Parsfet always hoped that he would evolve by some miracle, even though she knew all too well that there was a hitch. He must defeat another dragon, to initiate the process. But unfortunate for them, there was no one else.

Parsfet could not bear to see him this way, she silenced his lamentations by pressing her lips tenderly onto his. He was taken aback by her actions, but once he realized what was happening, he too participated earnestly. Her breasts pressed against his bruised chest as she pulled him closer into her embrace. When their kiss naturally broke, Syraak was flushed.

"Parsf-" She interrupted him by placing her finger on his mouth. "Shhhh... Dont talk." Her hands roamed all over his body, caressing it in a maternal manner. She was checking to make sure he did not suffer any severe injuries. She found that his dragon blood had already started to heal him from within, he will be right as rain in just a couple of days.

When she moved to his lower body, her hands inevitably found his pulsing cock. Syraak whimpered as her hands wrapped around his length.

"Did I do that to you sweetling?" she cooed, knowing fully well that he was hard the moment she had removed her boots. Syraak's face turned bright red under her gaze. Unable to meet her eyes, he bowed down and nuzzled her neck. "Yes..." he muttered.

"Do you want me to take care of it for you?" she asked, his penis fit into her hand perfectly. She was easily able to circle his girth with her fingers and the head of his cock was barely able to poke out of her fist. He quietly nodded as Parsfet started to pump his manhood.

They laid there on the muddy forest floor, with their legs entwined Parsfet played with her Dragonling. Syraak's moans kept growing stronger and faster as he approached his limit. He exploded in her hands within minutes under her administrations.

"Oh! Sweetling! You made a mess" She said, pushing him away. Syraak realized that he had just spilled his seed all over Parsfet's leg. Her pubis hair was drenched with his cum, some of it had even managed to run down to her knees.

She got up quickly. Syraak was afraid he had disgusted her, he tried to scramble back up after her but she was quicker. Parsfet got up and kicked the back of his knees. His legs gave out and he crashed back down to the muddy ground.

She immediately mounted the same she did a couple of minutes ago. This time was for completely different reasons. Parsfet was not one for slow, romantic advances, she didn't even care for foreplay. She lined up his cock and sank down on it in the same motion.

Syraak couldn't believe what was happening, all he needed was to look at Parsfet's amused face and he knew it. It was finally happening. Parsfet rode him like she was possessed, he held on to her hips with all his strength, hoping that he would be able to satisfy her.

After what seemed like a couple of minutes, Parsfet reached down and seized him by his hair. She pulled him up by his hair and made him suck on her tits. Even though her breasts were muddy and covered in sweat he lapped at them all the same. Parsfet was very vocal in her participation. She moaned and groaned with every thrust.

"Bit them, Boy!" she said "Fuck me like you mean it!"

Hearing her so vocally active, easily pushed him over the edge. "Im- Im- coming..."

"Not Yet!" she demanded. "Hold it in."

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry" He kept whimpering as he slowly lost his mind to the pleasure. Parsfet, desperate to do anything to make him last long enough to get her own orgasm, resorted to desperate measures. She reached back and found his balls, palming both of his testicles on her hand, she gave them a sharp tug. She hoped that the sudden pain would make him come back to his senses.

Her idea backfired badly. The moment she pulled on his balls, Syraak lost all control.

"I'm sorry... Mother!" Syraak groaned as he finished inside her pussy, as deep as he could, and collapsed backwards.

When he came back to his senses, Parsfet was not near him. In fact, even the sky had darkened. He had been out all day! He got up with knock knees and looked around. He had been lying at the same spot for almost the whole day.

"Parsfet!" He called out in panic, scared he might have lost her for good.

"Boy!" she answered him, she was sitting near a makeshift fire pit, a couple of yards from where she had fucked him. She had worn her tunic, but decided to forgo her breeches. Three juicy rabbits were roasting on a stick over the fire.She had gone hunting all by herself. "So you finally wake up."

He couldn't tell if she was mad at him or not. The one thing he had to do as a man was to satisfy her. And he had failed. "Mother...?" She questioned him, her face a blank mask.

"I was c-confused. It was my f-first time. I was not myself." he tried to explain, but he knew there was no excuse he could make. "You went limp on me boy!" she said, pointing at his soft penis hanging impotently between his legs. She was definitely disappointed.

"I will make it up to you." Syraak promised, covering his penis shamefully.

"You better make it up to me." She parted her legs and pulled up her tunic to show him her wet pussy. She had not washed the evidence of their coupling. Her thighs and crotch shined in the firelight, wet with sweat and their combined juices, stewing for almost a day.

"We are going to fuck everyday from now. If you can't make me cum with your cock, then you will have to lick me until I'm satisfied." she decreed. "And no more dinner for you."

"Answer me, Boy!" Parsfet screamed.

"Y-yes". He stammered.

"Good... Now get to licking" she pointed to her crotch and lounged back.

Syraak dove down to his knees like he was starving. He was happy and elated that the woman of his dreams was kind enough to give him another chance.

"Thats it... Sweetling... Make mother cum." she caressed his head while he ate her out. The implied acceptance of him calling her 'Mother' made Syraak horny again. He could feel his penis beginning to harden. But now only his tongue was needed, his cock would have to wait for tomorrow.

That was the first time they had sex, about 3 months ago. After that they had traveled from the woods to the highlands of Heeds, over the Two Rivers, past the Northern Mountain range and finally to the ruins of Mordeen. They had fucked each other all along the way, but never was he able to make Parsfet cum with his cock. Every night he had to clean her pussy with his tongue and eat it until she cums.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Syraak was interrupted from his reverie by a strange disturbance in the air. He could feel it in his core, a feeling of unease. It felt like he was about to experience something he was totally not prepared for.

A small figure scuttled around the mountain pass. Certainly, this one had made sure to try and hide itself. It was too big to be a wolf and too small to be a man. Maybe a child? What would a child be doing in the mountains alone? Syraak was intrigued. He was so full of himself, that he didn't even think the little thing could be a treat.

With a powerful flap of his wings, he leapt from his perch on top of the old tower and crashed into the ground. Though he was not able to fly, his wings would give him a considerable boost when jumping, if used properly. The ice shattered under his claws as he thundered after the lonely figure. The hunt was on.

As Syraak got closer he could see the thing more clearly. It looked like a naked little boy, freezing in the cold, his skin turned blue; probably from hypothermia. A little snack before Parsfet comes back. He pounced on the poor boy with jaws wide, intent on snapping him in half with a single bite. A clean and swift kill. He crashed on top of his prey but his mouth tasted only snow. The prey had slipped away at the last second.

"AAAAHH! HE SAW MEEEEEEE!" The prey screamed as it scrambled away from the beast. It's wings were fluttering faster than it ever had, pushing it forward across the snow.

Syraak finally figured out what it was. A Sprite. A Snow Sprite had trespassed into his territory; well Parsfet's territory. He gave chase again, the thrill of the hunt washed over him. He played with the little sprite like a cat cornering a mouse. He would get close enough to snatch him, only to let him go again. Syraak enjoyed watching it squirm.

The poor thing ran itself into a corner. "MENNNAA!" it kept screaming as it stood flat against a rock, shivering in fear. Syraak prowled up to him at a deliberately slow pace. He leaned down close enough to almost touch it with his snout. It reeked of fear.

Just as he was about to end its suffering, a bolt of fire crashed into him. Syraak was pushed off balance and fell down. The Sprite had used the opening to run away and hide amid the Ruins.

A Fireball? Syraak swatted at the flames, the fire could never harm him, but the force of the blast left a nasty bruise on his flawless scales. It would hurt for a week. He was confused, a fireball that strong can only be thrown by a Fire Dragon, and Parsfet was not due to come back anytime soon.

Sure enough, there was another figure coming out of the Mountain Pass. This one was not as small as the Sprite. In fact, this one kept growing until it overshadowed the whole Pass. Another Fire Dragon.

He was much larger than him, maybe even larger than Parsfet. He too had black and red scales, but they looked weathered compared to his shiny new ones. He had pale scars all over his body from snout to tail. The old dragon limped towards him, as he was not able to properly walk with one of his legs missing. In the place where the dragon's left foreleg should be, was only a stump.

Horns! This dragon had horns. A pair of malicious looking horns adorned his head, one of them ending in a sharp point while the other was broken only a few inches from his skull. This was a true Dragon Lord.

12