To Be Enthralled Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syraak got the same feeling again. Only this time, it was a hundred times worse. Unsure what to do, he let his instincts take over. This was a fight or flight situation and since he was a Fire Dragon, flight was not an option. He was too proud to tuck his tail and run. Fight it is then. He took a deep breath, as deep as he can and bellowed into the direction of the intruder.

The dragon only smirked in response. "Not bad kid. But this is how it is done." The dragon lifted itself up to stand on its hind legs as he took his breath and spread it's glorious wings wide to cast a shadow, big enough to completely engulf Syraak. He slammed his one claw on the ground like thunder, sending tremors that shattered the ice.

And then he roared.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Footnote : Thank you, the reader, for the simple act of giving this story a try. I am obligated to give you a warning, the upcoming chapters will contain scenes of sexual domination, cuckoldry and mild incest. I have not made use of any editors and more importantly I want to make it clear that English is not my first language. I am sure that there will be some mistakes in my semantics. Rest assured that my writing style will improve with time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


12