To Be in That Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's—" Harmony cleared her throat. She sounded shrivelled and satisfied in totality. "How'd you do that with your tongue?"

"I'd have to teach you."

"I already like our apprentice-mentor dynamic outside of the bedroom," answered Harmony.

Rachel urged the girl on top of her back so she could peel her shirt away. The graphic tee was laid on the arm of the loveseat and a lacey black bra remained, cupping a pair of full breasts. "It's rigorous training. I'm not pulling punches."

Harmony's eyes wore hoods and she leaned in to taste her lover.

They kissed and kissed, denying their mouths nothing. Then Rachel rose and walked Harmony to her bedroom, stripping along the way. It was hours before they faced the outside world again; hours where Rachel feasted on the glorious body of her talented mentee. It was the type of sex with water breaks, the kind with snuggling between sessions.

Harmony understood by the end of it that what was pent up had needed to come out. They'd neglected their bodies with their animosity and now their bodies would ignore any preconceived beliefs they had about their sensual needs. There were new doors open to pleasure, experience, and lust now. It was almost like she'd evolved to someone else entirely.

They didn't cease when they ordered dinner in. Instead, it was more of a truce long enough to convince their bodies that there would be sustenance to supply their skyrocketing fuel demands.

"Are you ever going to get tired of touching me?" Harmony said at the end of one orgasm and before another got started.

Rachel's raw, primal force had lost its edge only to settle in an inviting smoulder. No longer was her sex drive volcanic, but the fire was always hot. "Are you going to stop complaining about the best sex in your whole damned life?"

Harmony gave her cheek a peck. "Never."

"Didn't think you would. Now drag your sexy ass over here. . ."

They adjusted to yet another position and went on into the night together; becoming one again and again.

__________

By mid-November, Harmony managed contact with Hawkins. He accepted an apology but didn't re-offer anything.

She'd been tried for vandalism and breaking and entering. Deciding to take a break from college, most of her daily activity consisted of working two part-time jobs to pay off her fines and community service to satisfy the judge.

When she could, she made meals for the Saxettes and did most of the leg work to promote their endeavors. Since she wasn't a student technically she couldn't be a member, but she did make appearances at events on campus, during which a handful of loyal fans bolstered her with support and well-wishes that she reclaim her spot within the group swiftly.

So far, Harmony had kept her every promise. For doing so, she had earned a space in Rachel's apartment.

"Be at practice this Saturday."

Harmony serviced herself in front of the sink, rolling on some mascara before her morning shift at Jim Bean's Coffee House. Rachel's voice preceded her arrival at the bathroom door.

"Need me for something? Handing out flyers? Taking photos?" The freckled girl did a comprehensive take of her reflection. Business flirty. The type of look that could make people agree to up-size their drink at her request or tip a little extra for a little shimmy.

"Does it matter why? Show up when I tell you." Rachel's body filled the doorway, blocking it, trapping Harmony inside.

Harmony gazed from the corner of her eye, observing the apparent trappedness and the propagator of it. She wasn't in fear; a welcome difference. She understood the situation and knew her place in it.

"What time? I work closing shift on Saturday."

"Call in. Tell them something came up."

"Something like what? Family emergency?" Harmony closed her eyes and turned then opened them brilliantly so Rachel could see.

Rachel most certainly took notice; of eyes, hair, a window that exposed the line where her breasts met firmly together. A spark of tension cut Harmony's breath short when her shoulders squared and she looked full on at Rachel's body.

"You're smart. Figure it out yourself. Just be there — it's an all day thing," Rachel said.

"Family it is then." Harmony approached the tall blonde. It always took finesse to do so but she intuited her chances of success high since she'd just admitted to seeing her as 'family'. "Do I get to know why, now?"

"Why is it so important that I tell you?"

"I'm interested. That's all. What should I wear? Should I pack a lunch?"

After a beat of thought, Rachel spoke. "You've lost your edge and you're letting yourself go. I need to keep you in practice."

"For what? The Saxettes? I thought I wasn't allowed to dance since I've technically withdrawn from school."

Harmony felt excitement in her hands so she went to touch her lover. Rachel was topless. A pair of panties clung to her shapely hips. The idea of staying in form was superficial. This beautiful, dangerous woman showed signs of wanting her back among the sexy dancing saxophone squad. The idea of having a woman so edgy and awesome willingly choose her made Harmony's heart throb.

Her fingers lighted on exposed skin north of Rachel's navel. Connected, Harmony swooned. Sex was fresh on her mind this morning since it was the last thing she remembered doing the previous night. A rejuvenative energy made her chest swell against her collared top. She could go a round and still make it to work on time, couldn't she?

Rachel indulged her touch but only for a few moments. Then, she pulled away. Sex came almost exclusively on her terms. "I've been working something over with faculty so they'll turn a blind eye. But just in general, I won't tolerate you slacking off, getting fat, and losing your talent. I've invested too much into you. I'll be damned if I let that fade."

"You didn't seem to mind me putting on weight in bed last night."

"Are you trying to make me mad?"

"With lust? Yes." It wasn't her place but Harmony drew near again, more attracted because Rachel didn't seem to care either way. Her breasts pressed into Rachel as she hugged her. They'd grown a bit; she'd picked up a few spare pounds that augmented their size. She knew it drove Rachel wild. "I don't think you mind me gaining weight if it goes to my tits, right?"

Rachel's nails dug into Harmony's shoulders. Her sharp jawline locked, teeth clenched. She meant business now, meaning before hadn't meant much of it. It was pleasure before that indulged their bodies being pressed together. "Get to work, Harmony. And stop eating empty calories for snacks during your shifts."

"Alright. I'll lay off the scones. . . if I get a kiss goodbye."

Rachel's gray eyes seemed to swirl with passion and light. The kiss, however, didn't come.

Harmony was satisfied enough with the interaction. She'd seen the thought of kissing behind the glare. Knowing she could make Rachel think, that she had some small influence allowed to her, was plenty. She could subsist a while on it.

The week passed with limited contact, forcing Harmony's own theory about subsisting on thoughts. Emotional distance was measurable with a yardstick. The sex was brief and utilitarian. All the while, it never seemed like Rachel was upset — or more upset than she already appeared. For a few days, they were back to those weeks before the Homecoming Game. It very much sucked and Harmony wished she understood why. Had she somehow gone too far with the kiss goodbye?

Thursday night, Harmony received a call from her father. It came while she and Rachel ate in separate rooms. She curled into the small of the couch, legs to chest, and spoke.

"Hey, daddy."

"Hello, Harmony. How are things?"

"Good. Good." The first one was an attempt to convince him. The second, to convince herself. "How are things with you?"

Pastor Brehr's voice sounded distant. Even over the phone, she could tell he was intentionally trying not to talk about the obvious stuff: how he hadn't been to court to support his daughter, how their contact was strained when he heard the news about all she'd done in a drunken rampage. According to Harmony's mother, the church knew and were praying for her. Daddy hadn't extended any such olive branches to date. Instead, they spoke bi-monthly about cordial fluff. It had the feeling of him making sure she hadn't driven her life even further into disarray.

"Your mother is heading another community toy drive this year. She says she'll miss your help. And your brother has been getting close to the Huckleberry's daughter lately." The gruff older voice found life when talking about anything that wasn't Harmony.

"Sorry I can't be there. Take pictures. I want to see them even if I can't come home for Christmas."

"Busy working, huh?"

"Round the clock. It's still over a month away, but I don't see anything slowing down toward the holidays. Keeps me busy, though."

"You're strong. You'll get things right. Jewel in your daddy's crown, ya are."

Harmony knew he might say something like that. It didn't stop the tears. The week had been an isolated one. To hear her dad being a father was uncovering a lonesomeness she'd come to fear. "You mean it?"

Her father cleared his throat, weary. "Of course."

"Just like that?"

"We've needed to talk this through, Harmony. I'm not proud of you. You messed up big time. And I wanted to wait till Christmas so we could meet face to face, but you're very busy right now so I might as well say it." The sentiment was that this, whatever it was, was the true reason for the call. "Your mother met Chris while you were going through your sentencing. He called himself your boyfriend. Since then, he and I have been in touch as you might imagine."

"Daddy, I'm tired from work. I need to shower and get some sleep."

"Harmony, if you want to act like a woman by having a secret boyfriend, then act like a woman now by hearing me out even when it's hard."

That stilled her. Harmony had been about to jump from the couch to find something to stop her makeup from running. Pacing would help make it sound like she had urgent business too, which might have given her an excuse to hang up and not call her father back. But she didn't move a muscle when called out on it. She liked to believe she'd grown a little from her mistakes; from living with Rachel and working her ass off.

"I'm listening, daddy."

"He's a good young man, Chris is. As your father, I had to interrogate him right away but he assured me that you two weren't together anymore. We met for coffee and he told me about your relationship — all of it, before you start wondering."

"How much is all?"

"The boy's too honest. A little innocent even when talking about male-female relations."

Harmony almost hung up the phone right then and there. What daughter wanted her pastor father to know her sexual history? "Please get to whatever this is supposed to get to."

"He told me what you went through to march in Goldsdale's Marching 100. Explains why you were so upset. And while it doesn't excuse your behavior, your actions now prove that you show remorse. Chris says you've made other female friends and built a support group for yourself. He doesn't speak to you much now, but he seems to believe you'll do okay."

Harmony frowned. Chris hadn't taken the break up well. Fortunately, his father forbid him to have anything to do with a deviant, shifting the blame for the separation. Now, to Harmony's knowledge, Chris was at civil war with his dad while also trying to obey the guy by limiting contact. The fact that he had shown up to her trial was a fact even she hadn't been privy to. He must have been outside somewhere, on some corner or edge, silently supporting her. He hadn't changed a bit.

Even so, that wasn't what hung Harmony up. That honor belonged to the idea of unconditional support; specifically, her father's. "What do you think? Think I'll be alright?" She didn't know how important it was that he think so.

Till he said, "Absolutely. I hate that you feel like you had to lie to me, Harmony. Yes, I would have disagreed with your decision but I can at least respect it. Even if we aren't of the same mind, let's resolve to be on the same page. I love you — you're my only daughter. All I want is to have a relationship with you. I'm sorry if you ever thought otherwise."

Harmony covered her mouth with her free hand. Her forehead hit her knee. She felt all of eight years old, felt the love in her daddy's eyes as he watched her sing in the church choir. It was the last time she truly felt that they had a connection.

"I-I'll try to be honest, daddy. I love you too."

"Praying for you, Harmony. Stay strong. And if you can't make it for Christmas let us know. We'd like to plan a trip to see you."

The two said their goodbyes after Harmony wished her mother and brother well. For a long while deep sobs were pulled from her body by a redemptive spirit. She'd been such a fool to avoid her father for fear of his judgement. And of all people, Chris had been the one to stand up for her. It felt like a joke. God had played a trick on her.

A hand squeezed her shoulder. When she looked up, a moist velvet touched her forehead. Without a word, Rachel watched her cry and offered little consolation. Harmony knew she didn't need it. It was enough that Rachel had broken their standoff to comfort her. Once all the tears were cried, she could become a stronger woman; for her father, for Rachel, and for herself.

__________

Saturday came.

Harmony rose early. She showered, ate, and dressed alone as Rachel was already gone. Dressing was a hassle. The athletic performance bra she wore for practice as a Saxette wrapped around the bottoms of her breasts instead of her ribcage. Alternatively, they fit just fine at her ribs but only if she overflowed her top. Thinking on it, her weight didn't seem to go up all that much in other areas. Her capri yoga pants still fit, afterall. Only her chest was unruly and absurdly proportioned.

But there was nothing else to wear. Over-sweating in one of her nicer underwire bras wouldn't work. Plus, it wasn't like they weren't also stuffed with her tits and in need of replacement.

She fit her two-cup-sizes-too-large boobs into the athletic sling, then put a green shirt that didn't show stains on top, then a windbreaker atop that. Leggings made fine bottoms. It was usually her upper body that got cold anyway.

It took about forty-five minutes to take shuttles and walk to the dance studio. The room always felt like it haunted her when she went inside.

Harmony fully suspected the whole troupe. It was only Rachel though.

But not 'only' Rachel. It was Rachel.

Sexiest senior at Goldsdale, first chair saxophonist, leader and most popular member of the Saxettes. In the freezing room, she spun on crazy tall heels and let herself be seen in a skimpy Mrs. Claus outfit.

"They came in," Harmony said.

Rachel acknowledged the girl and resumed adjustments in the wall mirror. "Drop your stuff and grab the camera. I need your help."

The redhead did precisely as she was told. "'Need' my help?"

"Not like that, Harmony. Damn. You should know what I mean by now."

Harmony did know which was why being needed, real or fake, was so exciting. She neared her girlfriend with tact, trying to remain composed. It was hard. Rachel was gorgeous in the red and green latex, tight stockings with fuzzy tops, and heels that were only an inch shy of queen stripper status. Add the outfit to the quick sex they'd been having and it was no wonder Harmony found business mixing with pleasure. She hadn't had a chance to truly indulge in days. She didn't mention how she was sick of the quick stuff, either. It might have forced Rachel's hand, leaving Harmony alone to masturbate unassisted by Rachel's tongue or fingers.

Harmony slurped. She'd nearly drooled. Rachel watched her do so, attracted to her lusting photographer by the sucking sound.

"Well," Rachel said. "Get to shooting."

Harmony swallowed hard and hid behind an expensive digital camera. The shots started off basic with a buxom, leggy blond posing center shot. Her hands went to her full hips, played with her hair, and hung out beside her huge, kissable mouth.

"We're doing an easy set this year. Christmas classics. To throw people off, we're throwing in some Kpop before the big finale, but that's the only real twist." Rachel spoke casually despite the smokey quality of her eyes and powerful sexual tension in the air.

"Kpop seems weird."

"That's the point. It'll stand out. Plus, popstars from Korea get a ton of views and there's bound to be fans at our performances. We're showing our diversity."

"I'm not sure."

Rachel paused as if to pose, but then started walking in Harmony's direction. The redhead managed one step backward before the camera was removed with a brisk swipe and a sweet smelling body came into her space.

Blond hair danced then fell in a fan to a stillness. Rachel tilted her head to add a hint of playfulness to her severity. "I can make you sure."

"Babe. . . I'm sorry. I didn't mean—"

"One, two, three, four, five, six."

Harmony couldn't believe what was happening. Her full-figured bedmate dressed in latex and heels began to wiggle her shoulders and sink her weight. Her height came down and the two nearly kissed before Rachel pulled away leaving a vacuum of need between them.

Harmony watched as Rachel danced to her own counting. The song was at an average tempo but the moves were suggestive beyond belief. One second, the woman was turned around and bent near in half with her firm, round ass pressed so hard it nearly knocked Harmony over. Next, Rachel's nails pulled on the freckled girl's clothes as slanted eyes screamed 'make love to me'. Twin body rolls put a taut, exposed stomach flesh to flesh with Harmony's body. Heat made friction with heat, curve upon curve. The captive audience lost herself to this seduction.

It concluded with a slithering rise from the floor. Harmony's hand was taken and directed to outline Rachel's body as she went from a butt-out kneeling position to a tall, strong pose with a leg sticking out toward the invisible, cheering crowd. Rachel's height in heels pushed her over six feet, making Harmony's itchy hands look tiny and desperate in comparison.

"That's the first minute. It's a couple's dance with a lot of club moves." Rachel wore a confident smirk. It was both the character she played during performance as much as it was her own self-assurance. "Are you 'sure' now?"

Harmony could see the heat radiating from her cheeks. Her mouth was open and refused to close. "Couple's dance?"

"Erika and Megan pair off on one side. You and me on the other."

"Serious?"

Rachel rolled her eyes, scoffing at the younger girl's reluctance. "It's a dance, Harmony. Calm your tits. If I wanted to seduce you, I'd have you taking your clothes off already."

A twinkle came to Harmony's eye. She adopted a smirk of her own. Before Rachel could even know what was going on, her windbreaker came off her shoulders. She kicked it to the side and started taking her green shirt off. A hand stopped her.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Harmony grinned adorably. "I was feeling extremely seduced so I decided to take my clothes off. Nothing wrong if it's just us, right?"

Rachel's hand loosened. "You're horny all the time."

Harmony snorted. "So? You're hot all the time. Excuse me for appreciating your beauty on a physical level."

"I'd actually wanted us to start learning the routine. You're too big to fit into your elf outfit."

"Oh, I'm too big? Not 'fat' but 'big'? When did my titties get to the point that you don't have to insult them to express your love?"

"Are you taunting me?" Rachel's grip fastened tighter again. Intimidatingly tight. "Or are you trying to get out of practice by having sex?"

1...345678