To Be in That Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stars flashed behind her eyelids. When the second peak subsided, she felt a warmth nestling in beside her followed by a gingerly peck at her lips. Home was always against Rachel's lips.

"When I graduate," Rachel spoke with a weakness. The sex had winded her. Though, the fire was still detectable in the way she kissed. "I want you to lead the Saxettes, okay?"

"Really?"

"I only trust you with my legacy. But don't get a big head. If you aren't in perfect form by the end of spring semester, I'll disband the Saxettes. I expect you to show me your drive."

Harmony nodded, secure in this new commitment. "I'll be better than perfect; a better leader than you, I bet."

Rachel grabbed her face and kissed her long and deep. "We'll see about that."

Harmony reciprocated. She did so till she couldn't lay on the floor any longer. Then, they made love again over the table and chairs and against the mirror. They indulged till their every carnal urge was sated, expending themselves till they were too tired to practice.

But they did so anyway, in slow and lazy moves; committed to each other, committed to themselves. In love, they danced a new dance. And even though she wasn't where she'd imagined, Harmony couldn't be happier. She was becoming her greatest self beside the person she most wanted to share it with.

Maybe that was what working hard was all about.

1...345678