To Be Loved By A Succubus Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mason was suddenly about to cum. It had sneaked up on him. All it took was a little bit of gently rough play with his balls and he was bursting.

"Lucene! I'm gonna cum!" Mason gasped as he broke their kiss, his hands squeezing, likely painfully, full handfuls of her ass.

"Yes, baby! I know! Cum, cum!" She kept frantically grinding on him, the slick wetness of her pussy soaking through her panties and fully coating his cock, preventing any burns or chafing.

Mason gasped again, abruptly releasing his load all over himself, covering his abs and chest in cum.

Lucene kept riding him, getting his cum all over herself as well. Before he was finished, she slid down to her knees and began licking the cum off of his body. She alternated between taking his cock in her mouth and sucking down a mouthful straight from the source and licking up the mess on his body.

Mason grunted and moaned as he came, his hands alternating between running through her hair and massaging her shoulders.

Several more strong pumps later Lucene had drained him. She was now working on cleaning up his body with her tongue. When she got to his nipples she playfully licked and sucked him, telling him they needed to be cleaned properly.

Mason wasn't into having his own nipples played with, but having a beautiful succubus clean his own cum off his nipples with her tongue and lips was something he could get used to.

As she tended to him, Mason looked around. He wasn't sure how he hadn't made a mess all over the sofa, but he figured the position they were in had kept his cock pinned tightly to his body, forcing his semen out onto him and her only. He noticed she was already clean. Not even her clothes had any of it left on them.

After a few quiet minutes, the silence broken only by the sound of Lucene's tongue on his skin as she lapped the cum up from him, interspersed with quiet moans and mewls as she cleaned him, she finally stopped. Mason expected to feel sticky still, but then he realized she wasn't just licking his cum off of him, she was completely absorbing it.

He looked down at her as she started licking and kissing his abs again, this time for fun.

He gestured at her with his hands. "Come here, sweetie."

She climbed her way up the sofa and his body until she was curled up in his lap, her lips meeting his in a brief, tender kiss. He kissed her forehead and then her temple as she rested against him, knees pulled up to her chest.

"How are you?" He asked, one hand on her thigh, holding her to him, the other rubbing her back.

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"I want to know how you feel. What you're thinking."

"I, well, um." Lucene hesitated. Not sure how to put into words how she felt. She thought for several long moments.

"I feel incredible," she finally continued. "I feel so good, so happy, so full- well, not full, but getting there. Almost. Almost getting there." She thought she needed only a little more. Probably by the end of the day if they kept at the same pace as yesterday. She had every intention to, even if she had to tie him down and milk him the hard way.

"I feel a swelling in my chest when I look at you, when I touch you, when I think about you. You're so good to me, to us. You don't judge us or fear us. It makes me," Lucene's voice hitched. "It just makes me so happy and so relieved. Like I can finally take a deep, full breath for the first time in years!"

Mason hugged her tight. "I could never hate my girls. I'm glad Lucy convinced me to give you all a chance. It's been the best decision I've ever made. Money and mansions and cars aside, I'm happy too. And not just because between the three of you I've had more orgasms in the last several weeks than most men have in half their lives, either. I'm happy too. You're all lovely, wonderful women who care deeply for each other and for me, I can tell. Even without my new ability to sense it for myself, I can tell."

Mason thought back to all the times he went out with Lucy and Lucia. To the mall, the movies, dinner, and even just running errands. He'd occasionally catch them giving him a look when they thought he wasn't watching. A look he often found on his own face when he was similarly looking at them and got caught. Love. He loved them and they loved him. He didn't know what he did to deserve this love and this new life, but he hoped it would last forever.

"We like it when you call us that," Lucene giggled as she nuzzled his neck.

"Call you what?"

"When you call us, 'my girls'," she said. "We are your girls. We like the thought of being your girls. We like being your girls. You know you have us all wrapped around your finger, right?"

"What?!" Mason was absolutely sure it was the other way around. "No way Lucia is wrapped around anything other than my dick whenever she wants."

Lucene laughed. "Especially Lucia. There isn't anything at all that girl wouldn't do for you in an instant. And not just because you let her behave the way she does when you're...together." Lucene blushed.

"Huh. I'll have to test that out," he said thoughtfully. "And Lucy?"

"Oh, yeah. Big time. For most of a year now. She's been in love with you since probably the first conversation you had with her at the diner. There isn't anything she wouldn't do for you, either."

"And you?"

"I'm definitely ensnared," she said. "All you had to do is say, 'dance' and I danced, though it was derailed there halfway through. I haven't been able to get enough of you since that first blowjob, either. Even now I'm thinking of the next fun thing I want to try with you."

Mason chuckled. "And what's that?"

"I really want you to cum on my face."

"Really? That's what you want to try next?"

"What?! Yes, of course it is!" Lucene said, defensive. "You keep cumming all over Lucy and Lucia's faces every day they're with you and they love it! Love probably isn't a strong enough word for how they feel about it. I'm the only one left out! Honestly, it's shameful you haven't done it yet," she said, turning it around on him.

"Wh-what!" Mason spluttered, suddenly under attack. "You never said anything. I was following your lead! You wanted to go slow!"

"Well, you should have done it already! I can't believe it's taken you this long. You should have forced me to my knees and covered my face with your cum. To claim me like you claimed the others. I know that's why you like it, Mason! Why haven't you claimed me yet?" Lucene was sitting upright in his lap now, knees still up, but her arms were folded and her back was straight. She was staring down at him, mock seriousness all over her face. She was already breaking, a mischievous grin threatening to crack her stern facade.

"Well, then!" Mason said, standing up. He pushed her off of him and onto the sofa. She was unable to unfold her arms quickly enough and landed face-first in the seat. Her knees slipped off of the couch and she ended up with her upper body on the couch and her lower body kneeling on the floor.

Mason quickly seized the opportunity and gave her a good spank on one perfect cheek. She shot up, eyes and mouth wide in a gasp, her hands moving in a blur to cover her freshly spanked ass.

Before she could do more than breathe in, Mason shoved his already hard cock into her mouth. Not for the first time and not for the last time, Mason was glad he couldn't hurt her by doing things like this. On the contrary, her eyes seemed to lose focus just before rolling back.

Mason pulled out, his long, thick cock taking its time fully emerging from her throat and mouth. Lucene's eyes snapped to his, focusing on him, her lips clamping down on his cock, as if pleading for it not to be removed. He pretended not to notice, though. He pulled his cock all the way out of her mouth, her lips dragging until the very tip. Once he was out, he pulled her head to his balls.

"Suck."

Lucene opened her mouth wide, but could only fit one testicle in. She sucked and squeezed with her lips and tongue while she nuzzled his other testicle with her nose and face before switching.

Mason grabbed her by a small horn, causing her eyes to pulse, and gently pulled her off of him. She released his balls with a pop and a giggle before he pulled her face into him once again. But instead of allowing her to take him back into her mouth, he pressed her face into his balls. Her lips and chin, her nose and cheeks. Even her forehead and temples.

"This feels so good. There's nothing like a big set of smooth balls to play with." Her eyes were closed and her breath was hot on his sack. She had a smile on her face as she turned her face this way and that on his scrotum. She moved to the bottom of his sack and pinched some loose skin between her lips and pulled, tightening his scrotum and perineum.

Mason grunted in pleasure, letting his head loll back.

Mason wasn't expecting it when her tongue licked out and slathered the back of his balls and perineum with her slick saliva. He jerked and shuddered in pleasure as Lucene gave a throaty laugh, her mouth full of his balls once again. She ran her hands up and down his thighs, her nails lightly dragging against his skin. The scratching on his legs felt better than it had any right to. It reminded him of Lucia when she was really in the mood. She would scratch and bite him, leaving marks, especially hickies all over his cock and balls. She loved to leave them on his neck, too, so others would see. She said it was 'claiming him' just like he claimed them.

He didn't mind, though, in the past he had always staunchly avoided allowing anyone to give him hickies, but now it was different. Something had changed. He liked when Lucia marked him and he liked to be marked by her. They were never huge, grotesque things that could be seen from a block away, at least not the ones on his neck. The ones on his body, especially below his belt, could get pretty bad sometimes. No, the ones she left on his neck were small, dainty things easily covered by a shirt collar.

Mason felt the goosebumps race across his flesh, starting on his thighs as Lucene's nails were dragged up and down them.

He hummed in pleasure as Lucene continued to suck and lap at his balls. His cock rested heavily on her face, first one side and then the other.

She raised a hand and wrapped her fingers around his cock and began to stroke him. Her saliva still coated him and the way her hand slid up and down his length was supernaturally smooth. He could feel her fingers going over every vein and ridge his cock had to offer.

Mason grabbed her by one of her horns and pulled her head back.

"Oh!" She called out, a bolt of electricity running through her body. Her horns were obviously an erogenous zone and Mason fully planned to use that to his benefit.

While her mouth was still open Mason slowly slid his length into her mouth up to his balls, resting them on her chin. He rubbed the tip of one of her horns with his hand.

"Longer," he said.

Without pulling back from him, Lucene caused her horn, just the one, to grow long enough for him to fully grip with his hand. He did so and squeezed. The results were surprising. Lucene's eyes rolled in her head, her mouth became slack around his cock, and her body slouched, held up only by his cock and hand on her horn. Her hands fell heavily to her lap. Her horn seemed to grow soft. Not flaccid or even malleable, but soft enough that as he squeezed he could feel the way his fingers pressed into it.

Lucene began to drool, a thick line of it trailed off her chin and her eyes were still rolling and fluttering. He could feel her throat relax and go slack around his cock. He was surprised at the effect grabbing her horn was having on her, but he decided to take advantage of it.

Her mouth and body still slack, Mason pulled her off of his cock by her horn, exposing several inches of his veiny length, then slowly pushed it back in until her balls rested on her chin once again. He did this several times, slowly speeding up his pace until he was fucking her mouth, balls slapping her chin roughly. He maintained a firm grip on her horn, his thumb rubbing its rounded tip.

Lucene was making thick, schlocking and gawking noises in her throat as he fucked her face, his balls making a wet and hypnotic, plap, plap, plap, noise against her chin. Her tongue hung out of her mouth, long and sinuous as it wiggled with the force of his thrusts.

She suddenly started to grunt deep in her throat behind the other noises. Her eyes were still rolled in their sockets, but he could see them glowing and pulsing nonetheless.

He kept fucking her mouth with the quick, rough pace he had set until her body started shaking and writhing in orgasm. That brought Mason to the edge. As soon as her orgasm was done Mason pulled his cock out of her mouth and released her horn. He wanted her to be mentally present for this. Instead, he grabbed her by the jaw in an underhanded grip and began to stroke his cock above her face.

Lucene's eyes suddenly focused and locked on his passed his cock while she kissed the underside of his balls. That last bit tipped him over the edge, causing a geyser of cum to erupt from his tip. He pulled back just in time for the rope of thick semen to land across her face. Lucene's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open in his hand. She began to take quick breaths, eyes pulsing as another stream landed across the other side of her face. Her eyes briefly closed and she moaned as she came again as she experienced a facial for the first time in her life.

Mason grunted as he came, trying his best to aim his erupting penis over her face. He usually preferred to let the girls stroke him while he came on their faces, it felt so much better when they did it, but there was a certain level of dominance in doing it yourself. He would definitely let her know he expected her to do it more often than not if she wanted to be a good girl for him, though he knew she wanted to be submissive for him and so he would need to figure out which was more submissive. Was it more submissive to suck your man's cock until he came and then stroke his cum out all over your own face so that he didn't have to lift a finger? Or, was it more submissive to be manhandled by your man and have him grab your face and stroke his own cum out all over it? He'd have to ask delicate questions so as not to make her tell him outright. He could always ask the other girls if he couldn't figure it out for himself.

All of these thoughts flashed through his mind in between shots across her face. As the third stream slashed over her face, Lucene's tongue seemed to grow heavy and begin to hang out of her mouth. It was long. Very long. Six or eight inches. He pulled back further, aiming his cock at her mouth. His cock pumped and jerked in his hand as another stream shot out of him and landed on Lucene's lower face and open mouth, and for a second he was astonished at how powerful the motions were. He had heard that doing certain exercises could make orgasms more powerful and help facilitate holding one-off. He thought that maybe those muscles had to be enhanced like the rest of his body, to help move the amount of semen he was capable of producing now, and at the force and volume at which it was ejaculated.

Mason let another stream shoot into her open, hungry mouth. She closed her lips to swallow but did not draw in her tongue. He didn't know how that worked, but he thought it was hot. He aimed lower and grunted again, shooting several streams all over her hanging tongue, coating it in thick, white semen.

This time she did suck her tongue in, the cum dripping off of it enough to fill her mouth once it was in. She moaned and licked her lips as if having just drunk the sweetest thing she'd ever had. Mason wasn't even close to being finished. He gently squeezed her horn again and pulled her close. He proceeded to cover her face with his cum, creating a fan of thick lines across her face. When her tongue lolled out again he coated that too, filling her mouth several times before he was finished. Once he was done he let go of her horn and Lucene fell backwards, collapsing on the thickly carpeted floor.

"Ooohhhh!" She said with a smile, eyes closing. Her hands rested atop her breasts as if shyly covering her nipples. Her face was still covered in his love, but he could already see it slowly seeping into her skin, leaving it clean and smooth.

"Oooooohhhhh," she said again. Longer and quieter now, practically a moan.

Mason knelt and then lay down beside her, breathing hard. He placed a hand high up on her thigh, feeling her heat.

They lay there in comfortable silence, Lucene still smiling to herself and Mason watching her profile, admiring her beauty.

After a time, Lucene opened her softly glowing eyes and turned towards him.

"How was that?"

"I liked it very much," she said, a huge smile across her face.

"I could tell. You had two back-to-back orgasms. I think there's something to playing with these." Mason reached up and ran his fingers along one of her horns.

Lucene's legs jerked up halfway to her chest, thighs squeezed tightly together, and her head cocked to the side and slightly backward. Mason loved that reaction.

"How could you tell?" She asked once she recovered and her body lay flat again as if she hadn't just had the strongest reaction he'd ever seen to a light touch.

He laughed out loud. "I'm just such an incredible lover, so in tune with you and your needs, that I am able to read the finest, most minute reactions your body has to my touch."

"I believe it. There's no other way."

"Certainly not."

She giggled as he reached over and pulled her close and kissed her.

They stayed there for a while, holding each other and talking. They spoke about movies, shows, books, and games. About whether they'd ever actually be able to watch anything together and actually finish it. They doubted it, but they'd make a real effort in a few weeks.

About an hour later, Lucene's hand found his cock and began to stroke it to life.

She needed to make up for their little break. She had no intention of letting him get away without supplying her with at least the same amount of cum as he had yesterday. She had plans.

The rest of the day Lucene was a woman possessed. Just as she promised, she milked, drained, and wrung him dry until late into the night. She insisted on more facials throughout the day, letting the cum rest on her face for longer and longer each time.

By the time Mason was in bed, he was exhausted, but happy and satisfied. He fell asleep with Lucene curled up with her back against him.

He fell asleep with a smile on his face.

He awoke thinking how glad he was he had put in for PTO for this week. He knew he wouldn't be able to get any work done because he'd be thinking about Lucene all day. Mason stretched, his arms and legs splaying out as far as he could reach them. He wasn't sore or even tired. He felt incredibly well rested and ready to let Lucene take as much as she wanted from him today.

Before he could move, though, he felt hands run up his thighs. He only barely managed to prevent himself from kicking Lucene under the sheet.

But he couldn't stop the startled half scream half gurgle that escaped his throat.

"Ahghrgl!"

There was a tinkling laugh under the sheet. But it wasn't Lucene's.

"What was that, love?" Lucy's voice asked.

Mason threw back the sheet to see Lucy lying between his legs, hands on his thighs, head up and smiling at him.

"Hey, love!"

"Hi, baby. How have you been? Lucene treating you well?"

"Better than well. I thought you two were hungry though. She's had me like an open tap for two days and she never fills up! Not that I'm complaining. I thought she would still be here too. Again, not that I'm complaining." He smiled down at her.