To Be Loved By A Succubus Pt. 05

Story Info
Mason wakes up to more than one surprise.
11k words
4.88
7.2k
20

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm hoping this chapter goes over well as there is a development that might be polarizing, but this was always the plan. It just took me a while to get to it since I didn't want to rush to it.

Mason had no idea what time it was when they woke. The theater room was underground so he had no way of knowing. He realized he left his phone in the bedroom yesterday when he woke up so he couldn't even check the time. He sat up and found the tablet that controlled, well, the whole room, it seemed, and saw that it was just after 7 am.

He felt pretty good despite the late hours they kept last night.

Mason made his way out of the theater room and as soon as he reached the top of the stairs he could smell it. Eggs, bacon, and toast.

Instead of heading toward the kitchen, he moved across the massive house, mansion, really, and made his way into the bedroom he shared with the girls. He decided to take a quick shower before greeting Lucene. He loved being clean, especially if yesterday was any indication of how today was going to go. After rinsing off, brushing his teeth, and changing he finally headed toward the kitchen.

Lucene turned just as he walked in.

"Good morning, Mason!"

"Good morning, sweetie. How are you today?"

"I feel great! Really great, actually. Hungry?"

"I feel like I could eat the rest of the pig that bacon came from."

"Good!" She walked over and kissed him on the cheek as she set a plate down in front of him.

Two large slices of sourdough bread with a light layer of berry jam spread across them. Several slices of bacon were atop that. Two over-easy eggs were carefully laid over the bacon, and sprinkled with salt, pepper, chives, and fresh parsley.

Mason's mouth watered. "This looks so good." He lifted a slice and took a big bite. He closed his eyes as he sifted through all the flavors in his mouth.

"God damn, this is good." He took another big bite.

Lucene smiled wide and her eyes glittered as he finished his breakfast.

"Did your professional chef teach you how to make those?"

Lucene stood and picked up his plate. "No. Those are just something I kind of figure out for myself, though I'm sure they're not unique."

It was a testament to how good the food was that Mason hadn't noticed how Lucene was dressed until now. She was wearing only panties and a cropped white tank top without a bra. The panties were of the 'cheeky' variety. Mason was immediately mesmerized by the amount of her ass that was exposed in those panties. Her tail swished playfully as she walked. Other than her clothes, she looked the same.

The panties were white with little sunny-side-up eggs on them.

God damn. I'll never take my new life for granted, I swear it.

Lucene glanced over her shoulder and smiled back at him. He returned the smile.

"Well, now that your stomach is full," she said as she returned to his side, bending down to kiss him on the cheek again. "I think it's time for me to drain your balls again."

Mason barely had time to respond before Lucene dropped to her knees and slid under the table. She quickly pulled his shorts off and grabbed his already hardening cock. Not that he would have said anything to stop her.

Lucene had his balls in her hand and his cock down her throat with supernatural quickness. Mason gasped at the abrupt pleasure he found himself feeling.

Lucene was not messing around. She went full porn star blowjob on him. The slurping and wet noises and moaning. She was swallowing down his cum in under a minute. It was so intense Mason involuntarily slammed his fist down on the table. He could feel Lucene jump in surprise, though she never slowed down.

She sucked him for long moments after he finished filling her mouth. He slouched in his chair and watched her under the table until she released his cock and grinned up at him.

"I never thought I'd be saying this, but I honestly feel like I might need another double dose if you're going to be like this all day."

Lucene bounced and clapped her hands as she squealed under the table.

"Can I do it right now?" She could hardly contain herself.

"Good time as any." Mason already felt his heart beating faster with excitement.

Lucene grabbed him by the back of the balls and lifted them to her mouth. She decided to treat the other testicle today. She wrapped her long, sinuous tongue around his scrotum, releasing it with her hand. With her tongue, she pulled his balls to her mouth, stretching his scrotum, her sharp fangs dragging ever so gently across his smooth skin.

Mason moaned again at the feeling of his balls being stretched by her lovely, slick tongue. She didn't pull hard and it didn't hurt, just the opposite. It felt so good.

Again, Lucene locked eyes with him as she lightly bit down on his testicle, injecting it with her venom and he grunted and moaned again, feeling his scrotum tighten and grow heavy.

Lucene stayed latched onto him until she'd given him his double dose. Afterward, she nuzzled him with her lips, kissing his balls and cock, which was diamond hard now.

Lucene crawled out from beneath the table and tugged on Mason's member until he stood. She led him to one of the lounges where she sat him down on a sofa and knelt between his legs.

The next several hours went by similar to yesterday. Around noon, though, Mason knew he wouldn't be able to go to work the next day. Probably even the whole week. Lucene was still showing no signs of slowing down.

He sent a text to his supervisor Robert letting him know he'd be taking vacation for the week. He had a couple of weeks saved up. It was definitely short notice, but he didn't care.

Mason: Hey, Robert. I need to take PTO for this coming week. I'll be back next Monday. Thanks.

He didn't have to wait long for Robert's reply.

Robert: What the hell, Mason? You're supposed to give notice before you take vacation. And it has to be approved! I don't approve of it with such short notice. Maybe next week.

Mason rolled his eyes.

"What is it?" Lucene was sitting next to him, giving him a break after his latest orgasm. She was stroking and folding him, though. That never stopped.

"My supervisor. He's such an ass. He kind of has a point this time though, but still. Can't stand the guy."

Mason: This is my notice, Robert. I'm letting you know I will not be coming in this week and I will be using PTO. See you next Monday.

Mason knew he was only able to act this way thanks to his newfound wealth, but he'd spent too much time taking Robert's backhanded management style on the chin to put up with it anymore now that he didn't need to. He knew he wouldn't be there much longer. He tossed his phone on the coffee table and ignored the buzzing replies he got from Robert.

"Ready for another one?" Lucene asked, stroking him faster now.

Mason affected a pained expression. "If I must, I must."

Lucene grinned and leaned down to take him in her mouth again.

Mason laid his head back on the sofa and closed his eyes, enjoying Lucene's ministrations. After yesterday Mason was curious to see if he'd get tired of the blowjobs and orgasms today. He wasn't at the moment, but like with the non-existent chafing, it was either his changing body or her venom that kept him interested and willing.

"So..." Mason heard Lucene say. He lifted his head and opened his eyes to look at her expectantly.

"I really, really like being on my knees for you. It's hot. So I want to try it with you standing."

He realized that they hadn't done it with him standing. Even when they were in the shower she'd had him sit on one of the built-in benches.

"Of course, we can do that, but why do you want to do it standing up?"

Lucene blushed and not so subtly hid behind his manhood.

"I just want to see what it's like with you standing over me," she said shyly.

There's a difference?

"Of course, Lucene." Mason made to stand up and Lucene moved back to give him room.

Her visage had turned demure when she took him back into her mouth. Mason looked down upon her and noticed a difference in her demeanor. She was blushing deeply and seemed to be sucking and licking him with more deference, almost worshiping his cock and balls.

Mason was unexpectedly turned on by this. He was used to it to some degree with Lucia whenever he finally decided to manhandle her into submission. And Lucy was much more gentle with him, eager to let him control and manhandle her during sex.

What he was sensing from Lucene, even through their bond now, was next level. She was much more submissive than either girl. Even more so than Lucia when she wanted to be. He could feel her emotions strongly now.

Love. Arousal. Submission. Hunger. Attentiveness. Obedience. And many others Mason had a hard time putting names to.

Obedience? That's one we'll have to talk about later for sure.

Lucene came off of his dick with a wet popping noise.

"Will you take your shirt off for me, sir?"

Mason took his shirt off and tossed it behind him on the sofa.

"I like to see your body," she reached a hand up his torso and felt his developing abs.

My body?

"Very nice, baby," she whispered then blushed again at calling him, 'baby'.

She took him back in her mouth, stroking him with both hands. She grabbed his balls, fondling them each one on their own then his sack as a whole.

"God, I love the way these feel in my hand," she said, pulling him out of her mouth. "So big and heavy. So full of one of the things I love most." She was talking absently, almost as if she didn't realize she was doing it.

Mason began running his hands over her head, petting her, just the way she liked. She smiled and kissed his shaft before briefly leaning into his hand. She had him back in her mouth and down her throat quickly, though.

Lucene's throat massaged and worked his cock so well that she had him cumming in just a few short minutes. Even that long, at this intensity, was a miracle by Mason's old standards. He was growing some kind of resistance to the pleasure that let him hold off an orgasm passively. When he really wanted to he could resist and hold off longer, sometimes even completely cutting off his own orgasm, but now, even passively, without putting any effort into it, he was able to hold off much longer than he would have been able to before meeting Lucia. His new body at work once again.

Mason grunted, his hand tightening in Lucene's hair as he came. His cock pulsed and flexed powerfully in her mouth. Lucene lifted his ballsack, feeling his testicles working powerfully, lifting and practically jumping in her hand as they helped eject stream after stream of semen into Lucene's mouth.

This time Lucene seemed to be filling her mouth before swallowing, not letting it all go straight down her throat. She was enjoying and savoring his flavor. As his streams became weaker she placed two fingers deep in his ball sack, pressing at the base of them, and dragged her fingers forward, forcing every last drop of cum into his cock. Her other hand stroked him in pulling motions, milking him for all he had. She had his tip in her mouth, just past her full lips. Her tongue darted out, licking his frenulum and then up through his slit.

Mason moaned every time her tongue flicked over that bundle of nerves on the underside of his cockhead.

"Fuh-uh-uhk," Mason breathed, still stroking her hair.

"You taste so good. I'll never get enough of it. Of you."

"I hope that's the case!" Mason said.

Lucene laughed, assuring him that it was.

"So, what do you want to do today?" She asked.

Mason looked at her, eyebrows raised. "I thought this is what we were doing."

"Well, yes. But I thought we could go back to the theater room and watch some old reruns while I have my way with you. We clearly won't be paying attention enough to watch anything new."

Mason pretended to think about it for a moment.

"Yeah, I guess we can do that."

Lucene rolled her eyes. "Come on. Grab your clothes...Not that you'll be needing them."

Mason picked up his clothes but didn't bother putting them on. He followed her naked through the house, Lucene stopping to grab his still-hard cock and led him to the theater room downstairs.

"Have a seat, baby. I'll start the show and get you some drinks and snacks. You're going to need them."

"Oh, ho ho! That sounded almost ominous." Mason plopped down onto the sofa.

Lucene stopped in front of him, placing one hand on the arm of the sofa, and leaned down in front of him.

"It was meant to. I'm going to milk you, drain you, and wring you dry all day. You're going to need your energy." She kissed him quickly but passionately before standing up and skipping, literally skipping, off to get him his blowjob fuel.

At her words, Mason's cock throbbed powerfully. He was tempted to start stroking himself, nearly unable to wait for her to return, but he stopped himself. She did it better.

She came back shortly with a couple of types of drinks in a bronze bucket full of ice. There was water, bottled sweet tea, Gatorade, and soda. Next to the bucket she set down cookies, a bowl of assorted nuts, crackers, and cured meats.

"Here. You can snack on these all day and I'll snack on you all day."

"Those cured meats look like they cost a pretty penny. I feel like I'm getting a better deal here."

"Lucy or Lucia might joke with you and say that you definitely are getting a better deal. But I can't even pretend right now that I would do anything to be allowed to keep sucking your dick right now," Lucene admitted as she sat next to him, kissing him on the cheek. She loved doing that.

Mason raised an eyebrow at her as if to say, "Anything?"

Lucene took his meaning and nodded shyly.

Good to know.

But Mason had no intention of cajoling her into doing anything she wasn't ready for.

He thought back to that feeling of obedience he felt from her earlier. He considered telling her to do some yoga in front of him, he'd love to admire her body while she stretched. He knew from the other girls that they were all into yoga, especially Lucene. They had also told him she was into dancing. Not any kind of formal dance, but apparently they had all practiced some type of lap dance. He knew there was a spinning dance pole somewhere in the house too. Lucene had lots of hobbies since she didn't leave the house much. It didn't escape his notice that some of them were very sexy hobbies.

"Well, a little devil told me you're a good dancer. I think a lapdance would be great for all of this, uh, hard work I've been doing."

"Devil? You mean Lucia?"

"Obviously."

"She told you I'm good at lap dances?"

Mason nodded.

"We're all good at them, though I am better, we've been doing it as a hobby for years. I'm surprised they haven't given you one yet."

"Well, now I'm feeling left out."

"Aww. Sorry, baby. You want a lap dance from me?"

Mason stuck out his lower lip, playing it up, and nodded.

"Aww. Yes, sir. I'll give you one you'll never forget for all the hard work you've been putting in for me," she said, going with it.

Lucene picked up the remote and turned the lights red then dimmed them. Once done, she tossed the remote on the sofa and backed away from him. She began to move sinuously, her body writhing, her hands moving up and down her hips and sides, up to her breasts. He noticed that her hair had lengthened, it now reached down to her nipples, which were pointedly on display through her thin tank top. Her horns had moved to the top of her head and shortened until they just barely poked through her hair.

Mason was immediately hypnotized by the roll of her round hips and he loved that could see the bottoms of her ass cheeks through the gap in her wonderful thighs.

Lucene began to spin slowly, gyrating her hips and sticking out her ass when it was facing him.

Mason loved the look of her perfect ass. That and the erotic little pouch her panties created around her tight, smooth pussy. Yes, her panties were so small and tight that he could tell she was perfectly smooth down there.

Mason's cock began to jump in his lap at the sight of her body. It was involuntary and he couldn't help it if he wanted to.

Lucene backed into him, her ass settling in his lap, his cock nestled between the soft, warm globes of her ass. She began to softly grind herself on him, her soft, thin panties the only barrier between them. He could feel her warmth, her wetness through them. She let her weight settle on him, her hands gripping his thighs tightly, supporting herself. She gyrated her hips. It felt so good Mason shuddered, his hands in fists at his sides.

"Touch me, baby. You can touch me."

Mason was pretty sure that wasn't allowed during normal lap dances, not that he'd ever had one. His hands found the sides of her ass and hips. He loved the way her form squished out around him as he sat on him. It wasn't anything shapeshifter related, just that lovely way a woman's ass and thighs spread out when sitting.

He squeezed and kneaded her flesh, loving the heat and unique softness of a woman's body.

Lucene's nails dug into his skin as she ground herself on him. It almost hurt and it felt good.

He moved his hands up her narrow waist and back, massaging her lower back with his thumbs. He found his thumbs fit perfectly into the sexy little dimples she had on her back just above her ass.

"Mmm, that's good, baby. Your hands feel so good on me," Lucene whispered. Her head was back and her hair cascaded down her lithe back.

His hands roamed up her sides, his fingers grazing her breasts, causing her to shudder and then slouch just a little in his lap as if melting at his touch.

Mason didn't want to overstep and touch her somewhere she wasn't ready, but he figured that much was okay, so he didn't go further than letting his fingertips brush the sides of her breasts.

Lucene reached between their legs and gathered his balls in her hand.

Mason nearly moaned aloud at just the touch of her soft hands on his balls.

"You like that, don't you, baby?"

"Yes, sweetie."

'I love that you love it. I adore your balls, baby. I'll never get enough of just touching them."

She leaned her back against his chest and he let his hands roam over her flat tummy, just under her breasts. From her tummy, he ran his hands down her navel and between her thighs, though he didn't touch her pussy. He spread his hands to either side and caressed her warm thighs.

She leaned back and lifted her face, looking back at him. He kissed her deeply, their tongues sliding against one another, her tongue submissively giving way to his.

After a few moments, she broke this kiss and leaned forward, arching her back and sticking her ass out against him, before she stood slowly, ass still sticking out, barely concealed pussy peeking at him.

She turned and threw a leg over his, planting a knee next to his hip, then planted the other, digging deep into the sofa. Her pussy came into contact with his rock-hard cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stuck her tongue in his mouth, briefly taking control to show him how aggressive he should be with her. Mason took the hint and kissed her back, taking control with his tongue.

At the same time, he grabbed her ass, squeezing roughly. She moaned into his mouth, but when he gave her a sharp spank it turned into a yelp. It was a yelp of pleasure, of demure submissiveness that pleaded for another. He obliged her, of course, by spanking her other ass cheek. Then again and again.

She writhed and squirmed against him, frantically grinding her pussy on him, her hands in the hair at the back of his head, clenched and pulling as she whimpered and yelped at his repeated spankings. She reached back with one hand and grabbed his balls again. She must have elongated her hand to be able to grab them around the base as she did. They were much too big for her otherwise small hands to do it. She lifted and pulled them up