To be Owned... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mine starts to play with the bitch still in his lap... Hell no this is my dance, I walk straight over and twist my hand in her hair flinging her down on the stage and making it a part of my act, flicking my finger back and forwards in her face.

I stand up turn to face Miki as my music starts to play over again, my hands slide up my skirt to my hips lifting it up higher as Closer by NIN plays. My hips swaying my hands trailing up the length of my body pausing to cup my tits as my hips swivel, the noise in the audience growing but my eyes are locked on Miki, as I spin in place, my neck twisting to look at him over my shoulder as my legs part, bending at my waist I do a standing air grind, my hips jerking in perfect moment to the beat. My whole body into the music I dance only for him. Spinning I slam myself to my knees legs parted body arched back, dragging my hands across my body as I mimic touching myself, nimble fingers unclasping my corset. Dropping it to the floor I cover my bodysuit clad breast with one arm using the other hand to crook my finger at him. Drawing him forward to the edge of his seat. I stand and mimic the last girl grabbing him by the back of the head and dragging his face all over my chest, still air grinding my hips, never stopping in my movements. I drop to his lap and lean back as far as I can. Feeling his fingers wrap around my hips to support me. As I toss my head and sway my body to the music. I lean forward again my hands on his shoulders as I start to hump my hips against his, lost in the moment I don't feel his hand slide up my body to my face, I don't notice my mask being removed until he harshly grunts and shoves me off his lap. I hit the floor with a grunt of my own, shame heating my face at the way he threw me from his lap in front of everyone.

The regret I see in his face changes nothing, in fact, it makes me even angrier as he reaches down to try and help me to my feet I reach out and slap his hand away. I pull back and slap at him again this time my blow lands across his cheek. My fist-clenching ready to punch him I turn and walk off the stage my head held back, my pride intact I won't let him see how much he hurt me with his rejection.

Melissa waits backstage with a soft blanket she bundles me up and leads me back down to the safety of my room, her soft hands rubbing my back in comfort.

Miki

I'm fucking furious and there is only one person to blame, Seth. Seth let my girl get up on stage and get practically naked while some of the biggest perverts in the city watched. He's been mood and shitty with me since I told him what happened between us, actually since I told him I wouldn't touch her again. Seth has it in his mind that I'm perfect for the girl and the same for her. What he doesn't see is all I can offer her isn't enough.

I find him backstage head together with Melissa conspiring again on how they can ruin both mine and her life. I let my rage take control and my fist fly to his face I hit him 5 or 6 times before Melissa soft voice coaxes me off him he didn't even try to fight back which makes me even angrier. "Stay the fuck out of my business and stay the fuck away from her." I bellow at him long past giving a shit what anyone else hears.

My anger turns to focus on her. Doesn't she know she's mine? I'm the only one meant to see her dressed like that, to watch her move like that. My cock's the only cock she should be making throbbing hard not every single fucking freak in the city.

I pause for two seconds, debating the sanity of my next move. Nah, really this minute I don't give a flying fuck about consequences its time she learns a lesson about teasing the wrong man... Me.

The door to the apartment is locked, not that I care it's not going to keep me out, I twist and push on the knob with such force I hear a satisfying crunch as it swings open. I search the place from room to room. Finally finding her sprawled face down on the bed with a pillow muffling her cries, the sight is almost enough to make me stop. Almost. She has changed at least into pale blue panties and a matching singlet. If she had of still been wearing that outfit I'd probably already be buried balls deep inside of her.

Grabbing her by a leg I drag her out from under the pillow, as she starts to struggle in fright I lift her high and sit on the edge of the bed pushing her petite body over my lap her ass presented in the air like an offering from the gods. She squirms and wriggles understanding the situation she's in.

"Don't you ever, ever do that shit again." Each word spewing from me with a stinging slap to her ass. Burning my fingertips with the force. "This body is mine, I own it. I own you Retta." Each word punctuated with another spank. Her sobs and wiggling rising. The little breathless moans turning me on. She's getting off on this. I can see the dampness spreading on her panties. The way she's squirming under my hand lets me know once and for all she really is meant to be mine.

My fingers slide between her legs cupping her heat. "This pussy is mine." I emphasis with a short slap. Pulling her panties to the side I trail my fingers over her juice coated lips, flicking my thumb over her clit, my other hand no longer holding her pinned to my lap. I wrap my fist in her hair and jerk her head round to look at me.

"The next time you show off what's mine to anyone else you better be prepared to be fucked and spanked so hard you can't sit for a week," I growl as I slam two fingers deep inside her. Her hips arching back instinctively grinding herself against my fingers.

"You may cum now Retta, but only because I allow it," I grunt out my fingers and thumb working together to driver her higher in her pleasure. Her soft moans reaching a high pitched wail as she let's go and her body tumbles into satisfaction. Pussy clamping on my fingers, fist-clenching in the bedspread. Her moan turning to a satisfied sigh.

I pick her up and place her in the centre of the bed, its time to take what's mine and fuck the consequences. She's as much mine as I am hers.

I lean down and kiss her soft little lips, propping myself on my arms. I should offer her a chance to escape to get away now before I go too far but I just can't find it within myself too.

Just as I lean down to kiss her there's a furious knock at the door followed by a yelled frantic voice I identify as Cory one of our youngest staff members, "Boss, I don't want to interrupt but we got trouble upstairs a huge fight out and Seth sent me to get you."

Sighing I look down at my girl beneath me, the universe has shitty fucking timing lately.

"I'll be back, don't move." I reach in and kiss her softly one last time.

Walking out into the hallway I point to Cory. "The doors broken, watch her and don't let anyone near her," I grunt on my way past.

"Sure thing boss, she's safe with me." His scrawny chest puffs out with importance.

I ruffle his hair on the way past. He's a good kid and one day he will work his way up the ladder maybe even to enforcer status.

Bolting up the stairs two at a time I don't see the figure lurking in the shadows at the other end of the hall, my focus on getting this over and done with so I can finally claim the girl that drives me wild.

Loretta

I roll over on the bed when Miki leaves laying on my stomach in post-orgasmic bliss, so comfortable and relaxed I drift into a light slumber, dreaming about him, about his hands and lips on me, dreaming about how cherished I just felt, my bottom still stinging even in my sleep. I dream about the harsh, hard slaps stinging my flesh and how free I felt when my punishment had ended. Like every bad deed had been stripped away. I feel at peace in my own mind for the first time I can remember.

I roll over as the door squeaks open expecting to see my dream man walk in the door. Instead, I see a man I never expected to see again. My heart pounding in my chest, my vision blurs, the room starts to tilt with that same old feeling of oppressive blackness.

The last thought whirling through my mind is one word, one name.

Dad?

Miki

"Where is she?" I scream in rage and fury. Smashing everything on my desk, sending the laptop go the ground and tumblers shattering against the wall.

My eyes drill into Cory as Melissa fusses over his head.

"Ow fuck." He mutters. Big dude boss, bout your age. Got himself a wicked mad scar down his face across his left eye. Strong as fuck, knocked me out with one punch. Fast as lightning."

He must have been working for the sick fucks.

I roar out my rage, taking my fist to the desk, thumping them repeatedly against the wood until it cracks under my fist.

I have to find her...

To be continued...


12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
SinfuIDreamsSinfuIDreamsover 4 years agoAuthor

Hi,

As this is my own personal tale it's quite difficult to write.

I'm half way through writing chapter 3 at the moment, but I believe the end of it will flow easier than the beginning and hope to have it up over the next few weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's next

Love the story when is the next update

HlSKittyHlSKittyover 4 years ago

I love this story, any updates on the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stunning work

Breathtaking storytelling and wonderfully fleshed out characters, bravo Sin. I so want more of your story, to know it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

oh gosh, i’m hooked, gotta know what happens next, this is really good

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

To be Owned Series Info

Similar Stories

To be His... Ch. 01 A stalker and his prey, contains BDSM and non-con elements.in BDSM
To be Loved... Ch. 01 A stalker and his prey, a BDSM Dark romance.in BDSM
Becoming His Ch. 01 A prison pen-pal program goes terribly wrong for shy Lillian.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dawn's Anal Awakening Dawn's embraces her anal truth.in Anal
A Pregnant Swap A pregnant partner swap works out for all.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories