To be Loved... Ch. 01

Story Info
A stalker and his prey, a BDSM Dark romance.
2.1k words
8.9k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica

Today has been a long day I think to myself as I pull up to the gym carpark and by the looks of it, the one time I get for myself tonight isn't going to be any easier. As I look across the carpark, I bite my lip with nervousness.

He's here, he's still working. It makes for such an awkward training session. My eyes end up following him the whole night, well that is when he isn't watching me.

Maybe I should leave and come back later. I can't really afford to miss another workout all the junk food I've eaten lately has gone straight to my ass. I can almost feel it growing as I sit here.

You'd think that being a dancer I'd have more resolve and strength against the power of chocolate, unfortunately, my life sucks and I tend to eat my worries away.

I'm forever grateful to my boss Loretta for my job and for Dee for the introduction. I'm trying my best not to let either of them down, Loretta had seen potential in me when nobody else did. She saw ability and raw talent she told me. But I really think the only thing she really see's when she looks at me is desperation and need.

I'm a 32-year-old woman who just can't get her shit together, no matter how much I try. I've worked my ass off for years as a cleaner, manager, assistant and just about everything else I can think of to pay the bills but I only ever just managed to scrape my way through. I do have a reason for it though. My mum is terminally ill and I will do everything I can to make her life easier on her. It's the whole reason I took the job at Sinful's because let's face it what kind of introvert like myself wants to get on stage and jiggle around in her underpants for a living.

Not that the job isn't decent, it's high pay, medical cover, nobody touches me, I get to pick my own music and outfits. All in all, I could have done a lot worst I remind myself.

After my internal pep talk, I realize I can't just sit here and wait for him to leave he's probably going to be here all night again. Last week he was here until 3 am when I tried to sneak in after work.

As I lift my head and look around I notice our two cars are now the only ones left in the carpark. Sighing I grab my backpack and walk inside. As I step up to the counter and swipe my card I feel his eyes burning me, trailing down my back and lingering on my ass, burning a hole right through my tiny, bright red shorts. The longer his gaze lingers the more uncomfortable I get.

I turn and get my first look at him today, he's wearing grey track pants and a white wife-beater singlet, the singlet shows off his impressive tattoos running down his shoulders and over his arms. My stomach starts to churn as I trail my eyes down his body. He's ripped but not in the I'm so jacked I can't move through the door bodybuilder style, more a functional type of muscle, there isn't an inch of fat on his body. As I stare at him his lips quirk and he puffs himself out lapping up the attention. His chocolate brown eyes laughing at me.

This is the whole reason I could never be with anyone like him, his to arrogant, to self-centred, a life with him would be a misery. Too much like before I let one man use me it's not going to happen again.

With one last look and a frown, I turn my head and walk away, dismissing him with a glance. Not a word was spoken between us as usual.

I might take my clothes off for a living but I don't enjoy the attention, him, on the other hand, would love all eyes to be drawn to his build. He must have a little man syndrome, the last thing I need is a man who craves attention, I don't have time in my life for that. Not now, I'm not the same naive girl I used to be.

Sighing and shaking my head at myself I hit the weight room, enough pondering about the what if's with a man that would never look at me twice if he knew what I did for a living. The decent hard-working types never fall for girls who put their body's out there for everyone to see.

I scan the weight room and settle on the leg extension, time to burn off some fat I internally motivate myself, I jump on and start burning out fast sets of fifteen light weight to warm up.

I catch movement out of the corner of my eye as he heads upstairs to the office and staff changing rooms. Good now, maybe I'll get some peace to train. Every time he watches me I feel like I'm going to screw up as if every move I make is a mistake and he's picking apart my form.

Which isn't the case I'm proud to say I learnt from one of the best, my dad before he passed away was an IFBB pro, he won a lot of comps and being an only child the only time I was really able to spend with him was in the gym. This very gym to be exact, It might be a little run down to look at now, but back in the day, everything was shiny and new. This place holds some of my fondest memories of my father and of him, the one that always plays on my mind. I'd hate to have to train somewhere else because of one dickhead I can't get rid of, his image is starting to play in my head when I close my eyes, I don't like the feeling of replacing him.

As I space out my body working on instinct an older guy walks in and passes me with a brief hello on his way to the chest press machine in the corner. I glance up at the office door in the mirror in front of me to see if he noticed someone else walking in.

What I see has my jaw-dropping, his standing in the shadows of the doorframe watching me wrapped in nothing but a towel, water beading on his chest, dripping off his hair to making long, wet trails down his perfectly sculptured chest, trickling down his abs to be absorbed by the towel, his posture lose, arms at his side complete relaxed with me staring at him.

I shift on the machine, my legs pressing together. Wiggling in place, I can't help the arousal that floods my system. My breath panting I look over at the other guy hoping he hasn't noticed his back is to the office and he's focused on his own routine, complete obliviously.

My breath catches as his hands lift up to run over his chest flicking the water off as though its nothing but an annoyance. As they slide down further my eyes widen. His hands trailing over his groin cupping himself through the towel. Stretching the material tight, showing off his length and width to me.

My hands start to sweat, my legs unconsciously parting my hips tilting to grind my pussy against the edge of the pad on the machine. Pulling the material of my shorts hard against my clit.

My eyes still focused on him, unable to look away as he unwraps the towel dropping it to his feet. I let out a muffled groan, biting my lip to minimize the noise. He's big and wide. Not porn star huge but pretty damn close, it would be a tight fit to take all of him inside me. It's been a long time since I had sex. A really long time.

His cocks an angry red, rock hard and I can see the veins pulsing up the side of it even from this distance, my lips part on their own, my tongue siding out to wet them.

His face is in the shadows but I can feel the heat of his gaze burning across my skin, starting at my face and leaving a trail of fire down my body, his eyes pausing on my breast, surely he can see my nipples peaking in my tight sports bra. I pull my shoulders back and flick my hair out of the way, pushing my tits out offering him a better view, caught up in the moment I don't care about what will come of my reaction to him.

I've been strong for so long, I need this for me. I need to feel human for once and this guy, with all his faults he makes me feel alive even if it's just here and now.

His eyes still burning my nipples as he grips the base of his cock with one hand and slowly drags it all the way up to the tip. Squeezing harder than I would. He starts to pump his hand up and down, getting faster and harder. It looks as though he's trying to punish himself for wanting me the way he does, as much as he's trying to cum.

The both of us stuck at the moment my hips riding the edge of the pad grinding myself against it over and over. My eyes lapping up the sight of him jerking off for me. At this moment I would do just about anything to have my lips wrapped around him. It's the one thing I miss the most about sex. Pleasing someone else. I've always had the urges to please other people, it's my biggest weakness I often put my own needs and thoughts on the back burner to make sure everyone else has what they need. Well, that's not happening tonight.

Muffled noises coming from my throat, drowned out by the music, the material of my shorts soaked. The fabric clingy to my clit, brushing it just the right way. My nipples hard and aching for contact.

I briefly check on the other gym member, he still hasn't noticed. So I slide my hand up my body over my bra and give us both a little thrill, I pinch my nipples at the exact same time he jerks himself harder. both of our bodies going stiff as our pleasure takes over, mind-numbing bliss.

I watch fascinated as thick ropes of white cum spurt from the end of his cock, splashing his hand and stomach. My own pussy spasming and clamping on air. My whole body trembling, shaking with the after-effects of my orgasm, a wail building in my throat I barely manage to contain.

I sit in horrified shock over what I had just done. My heart racing I get to my feet and bolt for the door. My work out forgotten my need for self-preservation hitting a high. I don't look back racing for my car, stumbling over my own feet as I make it to the door.

When I finally make it to the driver side door of my car I hear heavy footsteps behind me. Risking a quick glance as I jump in and start my car, swinging it in reverse.

The last sight I see as I drive away is that sexy man only wrapped in a towel with his hand extended out to me as if he's asking me to come to him. To not run away, to stay and see where this takes us.

What I wouldn't give to stop my car and take that offered hand. But he isn't meant for me, he isn't the man who holds my heart, besides my life is to messed up to bring anyone else into it.

Luke

She's gone...

After all of that, she just took off? We have watched each other every day for months and just when I think we might have gotten somewhere she fucks off. It's more than apparent to me she doesn't remember me from years ago. Can't say I blame her I'm not the same scrawny little man I was then. Besides it's probably a good thing she doesn't, she hated me then, to the point she sent me to jail.

What is it with this chick? Why can't I get that plump little ass of hers out of my mind? For years I've fantasized over my revenge of all the different ways I'd fuck her, punish her and take out all the time I spent behind bars on that fucking ass.

Fuck waiting around for her.

It's time I show her I know more about her than she thinks...

To be continued...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

To be His... Ch. 01 A stalker and his prey, contains BDSM and non-con elements.in BDSM
To be Owned... Ch. 01 A BDSM dark romance.in BDSM
Daddy's Gentle Touch When a softer approach in a sexual experience is needed.in BDSM
Weekend with Daddy Ch. 01 Husband and wife get some much needed playtime together.in BDSM
Good Little Girl, Big Bad Cop Haley is force-fucked by a cop who kidnaps her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories