To Bed with Mum and Dad

Story Info
How I and my friend brought our parents togeher.
7.8k words
4.31
3.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up in bed I watched as a naked Mrs Jean Slater, pulled back the covers and stood. Her back to me, she bent and picked up her bra where she left it eight hour before. I had to admire a woman of her age. At forty six she still had the body of a woman twenty years younger. She wrapped the garment around her rib cage, snapped the clasp, spun it around and brought the cups over her still firm breasts.

She picked up the hip hugging briefs that I all but ripped from her in my mad rush to fuck her. She put them to her nose. She turned showing me her pussy. The lips still engorged red, a sign of her still aroused state. Lips that I had licked and suck and fucked for all but a brief period of the time while we rested between bouts of frenzied sex.

"You might want to use these to get rid of that." she said as she flung her underwear at me.

"You could always come back to bed and finish me off."

"I could but I have a daughter I'm expecting home in the next hour."

"I should get myself moving then. Don't want to be caught by Tracy like this."

What I didn't say was I knew fine well where her daughter was. Tracy knew exactly where I was and what I'd been doing. You see while I'd spent the night with Jean Slater. Tracy Slater had spent the night with my father. Hopefully having as enjoyable a time as me.

Jean walked naked arsed to the door and opened it. She looked down and picked up her skirt and blouse. She came back in and placed the skirt on the bed. The blouse she put on, soon followed by the skirt to cover her pussy.

"You get in the shower while I make coffee and then you make yourself scarce."

"You could join me?"

"I could but I'm not going to. A girl of my age needs a rest after a night like this."

I was out of the bed. My cock still hard and pointing towards her face.

"No Rob, go shower and get going."

"There going to be a next time?" I asked.

"You want there to be?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"We'll see." She slapped my arse and moved out of the away to let me pass.

A drink of coffee, a kiss on the lips and a feel of her pussy and I was gone. I waved as I moved off. A left turn followed by a right and I smiled. Tracy's car was coming towards me. I slowed to a stop and opened the window. Tracy stopped beside me. She was smiling.

"Hi, how'd it go?"

"Hi, it was fantastic. I think Mark is worn out. He's still in bed and I think he'll be there for some time."

I reached out and we bumped fists.

"Phase one complete," I said.

"On to phase two. I'll go and prime mum now. I'll keep in touch. See you soon."

"See you," I said as I moved off.

I felt good as I crept into the house. A look in on dad to see him asleep and I came down feeling hungry. Dad was still asleep after I made a fry up, washed the dishes and then went out for a run. It was lunch time before he came down stairs. Dad was smiling when he surfaced.

"You look happy dad. First time I've seen you smile since mum left."

"I've decide to put your mother and that scum bag behind me and get on with my life."

"And what brought this on?' I asked knowing full well why he was so chipper and positive like his old self.

"I've met someone," he said, a little flush to his cheeks.

"A woman?"

"Yes of course, a very lovely young lady."

"And did she stay the night?" A question I knew the answer to.

"You said a young lady, how young?"

"Twenty seven."

"That young?"

"Yes she says she likes older men."

"Sixteen years younger and you then?"

"Yes but she doesn't mind at all. She says she's had her fill of young boys and wants maturity in a relationship."

Those were words Tracy had said some time ago. I can so well remember our first meeting. I'd finished on the squash court. Peter and I picked up our bags and he opened the door. We walked out. Two ladies were on the way in. I smiled at a pretty face.

"Hi," she said, "Your Robert Green,"

"Yes."

"Hi, I'm Tracy Slater and I've been meaning to get in touch. I think we should talk."

A pretty ladies, a few years older than me but still very nice. I knew who she was and who her father was.

"We could. You got your phone?" I asked.

"Sure give me a minute. Franky, you go warm up I'll be in a mo."

I found my phone and she gave me her number. We parted and I said I'd call.

I knew Miss Slater from school. She started when I was in the sixth form. She was never my teacher. A lot of the boys and I suspect some of the girls were in love with her. I might include myself in that but as I had a girlfriend at the time I was more interested in getting into Daisy O'Conner's knickers than fantasising about Miss Slater.

"What was all that about?" Asked Peter.

"You remember Miss Slater from school?"

"Oh yes. The number of times I fantasised about her."

"Well what ever you did in your dreams that was her. She's the daughter of the man who mum ran off with."

"So why she want to talk to you?"

"No idea. I'll ring her and find out."

That meeting with Tracy Slater was some six weeks after mum and Howard Slater ran way. It was the weekend between Christmas and New Year. She left dad a note on the kitchen table when he came back from playing golf. 'David by the time you read this I will be long gone. I've met someone that I want to be with more than you and Robert. I hope one day you will find it in your heart to forgive me. Love Jenny xxx'

I couldn't understand why mum would do such a thing. She left a note with kisses on it. That I found hypocritical. My mum had been having an affair behind dad's back. We found out the other half was a guy called Howard Slater and he and mum had been having the affair for nearly a year by the time they ran away together.

I rang her the next day. "Hi Tracy, its Rob Green."

"Hi Rob. As I said yesterday We should talk. My mum needs help getting over what has happened and I was wondering how your dad was getting on? Maybe we could think of ways to help them."

"Sure anything to get dad out of the mood he's in."

We planned to meet in a pub we both knew. I was eighteen and could drink. Tracy looked special as she came in. I ordered drinks and we sat and talked. Mainly about her mum and my dad.

"You think what we can do? We could meet again?"

"You play squash a lot?"

"I do, once maybe twice a week."

"Why don't we have game. I've a court booked for Friday but Franky can't make it and I haven't got around to cancelling yet."

"I'm free for Friday."

"Good, five thirty be okay?"

"Sure, five thirty."

We played squash a couple of times. We were evenly matched, I let her beat me both times. We got to talking after the game and other things, not about our parents. I found out she was still at my old school, teaching French and German. She had live in boyfriend until two months ago but had moved out and back to her mother's. She seemed interested in my apprenticeship. We were getting cosy with each other despite the age difference.

"Rob can I come over I have something I want to discuss with you."

"Sure, dad's away for three days at some business conference so the house is free."

"Good, see you in twenty minutes."

Twenty minute later and she walked through the door. She hugged me. "You fancy a run after we have a talk about my plan?"

I knew she did as she was wearing this tight running shorts and a sports bra.

"Sure I'll go get changed."

I was expecting her to take a seat in living room. She followed me into my room and dived onto the bed. She was facing away from me as I changed. Thankfully my cock stayed down, not completely flaccid but not rock hard either.

I lay beside her. "What's the plan? I asked.

"You my friend will seduce my mother and I will seduce your father."

"Oh well," I said, "How am I going to do that?"

"With my help, anything you need to know about Jean Slater I'm the one."

"You had better tell me all about your mum."

She did first with a description. While she spoke about Jean's hair and face I turned on my side and propped myself up on my elbow. I let my hand runoff the bare flesh on her back."That's nice," she said. Words that encouraged me to go further. Before she realised my hand was under her shorts and I was cupping her bum cheek.

"No more," she said interrupting her words about her mother. "Pay attention."

Her stern words drew my hand away. She turned her body to look at me.

"Rob your a very nice young man. I like you a lot but I've been in three relationships with young men. None did for me and now all I'm looking for is maturity in a relationship."

"I can be mature," I said trying sound believable.

"Mature enough to follow my plan and get my mother into bed and do, well what ever she wants?"

"That's me," I said, "You and my dad?"

"Sure why not. He's of an age that I find attractive."

"You don't know him."

"I will when you tell me all you can and we all have dinner together."

"Dinner, together, all of us?"

"Sure, we have to start somewhere. Why not over a nice meal and some good wine."

"Now young man, that run," she said after we finished our long talk.

We got up and moved to the door. We were outside warming up.

"Okay Rob. This is a one time offer. We go down to the park, around the perimeter pathway and back here. You beat me and we shower together and I stay the night, all night. I win then that's it. We do everything I say, okay?"

"Okay, you say go."

I was a pace behind her all the way. By the time my house came into sight with about a hundred yards to go my lungs were bursting, My legs were on fire and my heart was out of my chest. Tracy hardly seemed to be breathing. Twenty yards and she was pulling a way. Twenty yards and I gave it all I had left in the tank. We were level and neck and neck. I won by a finger length.

She had to help me inside and sit me on the sofa to recover. I closed my eyes.

"Shower time boy." she said. I forced myself up. She stood naked with a towel in her hand.

"The one time offer is fading fast you better get a move on."

It's surprising what a shower and the prospect of sex will do to revive a flagging soul. Not to mention a soft cock. I had it in the back of my mind that this would be the first and last time I would ever get to fuck the delectable Tracy Slater.

"There was no rush so be the best you can," I kept telling myself as I pulled down my shorts.

Tracy was under the spray and I stepped in behind her. She turned.

"One time only." She kissed me on the lips.

I brought my arms around her. My cock was pressed to her belly.

"We can do it here but I've tried that and it's not very pleasant."

I washed her and she washed me. We dried each other and she led me to the bed.

"This will be your big test Rob. I've no idea what my mum is expecting but the better you are the more likely we are to succeed."

She lay and spread her legs. "Imagine this is Jean Slater and you are going to be her long term lover. You need to be so good she will want to come back for more and more."

I knew that this called for self restraint. There would be no bull in a china show here. Slow and steady wins the race. All kinds to thought were going through my head as I lay beside her. I started with kiss onto lips as my hand traced a line down her side, over her thigh, gently running through the small patch of pubic hair at the top of her virgina. My finger circled her nipple as my kisses moved down to her neck. She moved her head back to make it easy for me to kiss under her chin. I felt her swallow hard and then she moaned, "Nice, very nice. Keep going."

I kissed between her breasts, my finger circling her nipple. I went further down to her belly button. I smiled to myself as she took a handful of my hair.

"Suck my tit. Please suck me."

Her back was arched as I came up. A gentle kiss on her nipple where my fingers had been. Her hands pressed my head.

"Harder," she said.

My lips were round her nipple and I sucked, she moaned. I alternated between each tit while she ran her hands though my hair saying words I couldn't understand.

She let me move down. Her belly button got a kiss before my kisses found the pubic haired the top of her slit. I moved between her legs, took hold of her thighs and lifted them up to expose her pussy for my mouth.

"Oh god," she said.

Now I could see her pussy in all it's glory and the little brown ring of her arse hole. I was never into anal sex but it did look very inviting.

I looked up into her eyes. Her expression was fixed, she stared in my face. The time had come to do my best. My head went down and she whimpered as my tongue touched her nether lips.

"Oh gosh," she said, "I like this."

My tongue was out and between her flaps, the soft tender skin parting as I licked her hole. I could feel her tense as I touched my tongue against her clit. I was tempted to use my cock but thought better of it. I needed to raise up her expectations before my cock came anywhere near her pussy.

I rolled to the side letting her legs fall back. She grunted as with ease I rolled her onto her front. I straddled her and bent. "Not up the bum," she said.

"Not yet." I kissed her neck and then across her shoulder. I moved down until I came to her pelvis. I moved to the side and as I kissed her bum cheeks I rubbed the inside of her thigh, being careful not to touch her lips. I spread her legs and kissed her inner thighs, moving down the the soft flesh behind her knees.

I was between her legs and I moved up until my hard cock touched her cunt lips. She gasped as I pressed on. My bulbous head pressed between her cunt lips.

"Oh god, that feels so good."

I was an inch in before I pulled out I could feel cold air on my glans. Once more I pressed forward until I had that inch inside her.

"Please please again, do it again."

"Oh, oh oh," She kept saying as her body shuddered with the tension of her first orgasm.

I didn't want to fully penetrate her just yet. I rolled her onto her back and got between her legs. Once more I lifted her legs and spread them to expose her to my gaze. I looked at her.

"Anything, do anything you want, make me cum."

She was spent as the last of her five orgasms rolled over her. I kissed her on the lips.

"Rob you have to fuck me now."

Never to deny a lady I slid inside her very wet an warm pussy. She hugged me to her as I rode her. I hung on the edge for I don't know how long. I was sweating hard as I pounded her slit. She was whispering in my ear.

"Fill the bitch's cunt with you spunk. Make me your slut."

The dam burst and I flooded her with my cum. I seemed to go on forever. That it did. I lay on her unable to move, trying to fill my lungs with air.

"Best fuck I've had in along time," she said, "But I do need to pee."

We both started to laugh.

"Don't, I'll wet the bed. Just hurry up and get off."

I rolled over and lay while she found some tissues. She gave me some and held some more over her snatch. With a hand over her crotch I watched as she waddled to the bathroom.

I stood and watched her wipe my cum from her cunt and pubic hair. She looked up.

"How long," she said her eyes on my semihard cock. I shrugged, "Don't know, ten fifteen minutes depends on what happens next."

"You go back to bed and I'll bring us a drink," she said.

I was sat on the bed when she came back carrying beer in two pint glasses. "Would you have put it up my arse if I'd let you?"

"Would you?"

"Thought about it but never had the courage to try."

"If you're ever in the mind to have a go, get in touch."

"I will. For now we need to get this bad boy stoked up and running."

She took my beer and placed both on the bedside table. She pushed me back and then went down on me. It didn't take her long to get me hard. She straddled me and lined me up with her slit. I was back inside her warm cosy tunnel. Tracy leaned over and took her glass. He finished the beer and placed the glass back.

"You get a drink when my pussy gets your love juice."

She lent down her hand either side of my head. Her tits were before me.

"For this part you lay still and let me do everything. You move and I stop. This is my party and I'm going to make you cum in me."

I'd heard about girls doing this and it felt fantastic. Her virginal muscles did things to my cock I could only have dreamt of. I had to close my eyes. Then I felt them on my lips. Her nipples were brushing my mouth.

"Don't you dare," she said as my mouth opened.

She pulled back and waited until my lips were together before she lowered herself.

I lay still, forcing my hips into the mattress as cum shot from my cock. It felt so good as her virgina milked my spunk. Before I finished she leaned down and kissed me.

"Thank you," she said, a she smiled and a sparkle in her eyes.

"No, thank you. That was fantastic. You can make me cum like that any time."

"A girlfriend at uni taught me. Don't tell anyone but we would walk around campus with dildos inside to strengthen our muscles."

"And I get the pleasure of time well spent.'

She lifted up and let my still hard cock slap my belly. She left the bed and I lay waiting. I must've fallen sleep. I woke when she returned. She was still naked, drying her hair.

"You go shower and come back. We need to rest up."

My cock had shrivelled. I stood and left for the bedroom. I showered wishing she was with me. I dried off and went back to the bedroom. Tracy was on her side, faced away from me. I crawled in behind and spooned her, a hand other tit. We slept

"You did very well my young friend," she said with a smile on her face, "As we are naked and in bed together you might like to repeat that performance again?"

I didn't speak. My lips found her nipple and she lay back. I kissed my way down her body. I gently moved her thighs apart to take in her cuni. I could feel a hand around my cock as I licked and sucked her lips.I knew she wanted me to straddle her face. Then that feeling of warm lips on my glans. I wanted her to cum so moved up to her nub. I felt her mouth leave my cock.

"Oh Rob, so good, so fucking go...."

I could feel her whole body tense her hands pressing my face inti her cunt as she came.

I lay waiting for her climax to subside. I was intent on bringing her off at least twice more. She wasn't and pushed me off.

"Take me from behind."

I had no choice as she went on hands and knees. I had to smile as this was one of my favourite positions,. Okay I'd only ever done it once but still I could rightly say it was the best way to fuck. Fuck her I did. I lasted for ages. She came twice, both times while I diddled her clit.

"Too fucking exhausted to clean up. You will have to wash the sheets."

We lay side by side. I closed my eyes. It was a long sleep and when I woke the night was over and the sun was coming thought the window. I got myself up and in the shower. Tracy was still asleep. I dressed and went and made coffee.

"Smells good," she said coming through the door. She sat naked on the bar stood. She yawned.

"I must look a frightful mess?"

"No you look lovely, well fucked but still lovely."

"Was a good night?"

"Very good, thank you," I said.

She came around and draped her arms around my neck. She kissed me and I kissed her back.

"Rob you know I said it was just the once?"

"Yes."

"Well if by accident we do find ourselves in bed together you won't be too disappointed will you."

"Well Tracy accidents do happen and I will have to make the best of it."

"Good, now I need coffee and a shower before I go home."

"Jean and Tracy Slater, wife and daughter of that twat that ran off with your mum. They want us to go around for dinner?"

"Yes, I think it's like a gesture of good will. After all Jean had no idea mum and her husband were having an affair."

"An affair! That bastard was fucking your mother. Here this isn't some attempt to get me and her together."

12