To Bed with Mum and Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never though about that dad but it won't do any harm."

"Suppose not as long as we don't sit moping all evening."

"We won't," I said.

The dinner was a great success. Their house wasn't as large as ours, the dinning room was a small space which made it quite cosy. I sat next to Jean. Tracy was opposite with Dad by her side. I could see Tracy was quite touchy feely as the evening went on. I couldn't be as bold with Tracy's mum. We touched shoulder to shoulder a few times and she didn't pull away.

The next step was a few days later. I turned up at Tracy's house in my running gear.

"Oh Rob, you've just missed her. I'm sure she won't be long. You come in and take a seat.

"I'm taking a cup of tea you fancy one?"

I didn't sit but kept close as we chatted. She asked me about my running and we talked about sport.

"I used to be into athletics in my younger days but gave it up when Tracy came along."

"Ever think about going back?"

"To old now." This was the in.

"You're not old Mrs Slater. You could easily start running again."

"No not for me."

"Look why don't I come around some time and we could go for a jog or something?"

She stood looking at me.

"Let me think about it. Sure you don't want a cup of tea."

"You think Tracy will be long?"

"Not sure, she said she was going to see a friend and wouldn't be more than half an hour."

I accepted the tea and we sat talking. Not sure what it was but I did enjoy her company. I left, asking her to get Tracy to give me a ring. She would even if Jean hadn't said anything. I was back two days later after school. Tracy was nowhere to be seen. I turned up twice more knowing Tracy was round at my house working on dad.

Jean was nobodies fool.

"Rob I must be missing something. You always turn up when Tracy isn't here why?"

"Coincidence Tracy never being here. I do like being here and us sat talking. You thought any more about jogging."

"I have but I would never be able to keep up with you."

"Not a problem. We can start you slow and build up from there. What about tomorrow evening?"

"We could I'll have to ask Tracy if I can borrow some of her clothes. I've got trainers but never thought I'd need sports gear at my time of life."

Our first jog didn't take us far nor was it fast. We arrived back at Jean's house. We cooled down and I kept looking at the sweat stain on her front between her breasts. I had to look away as I could feel my cock getting hard.

"I'm off for a shower. I'll give you a shout when I've done. She walked in leaving the door open for me. I stood watching her bum swing through the kitchen.

"How's it going?' Tracy spoke softly.

I turned and she kissed me on the lips.

"We are making progress, slow but I'm sure your mum will like the way things are going."

"Give it another week and then kiss her. I mean a real kiss."

We had two more jogging sessions before I plucked up the courage. We finished our run and I must say Jean was doing well. We stopped by her back door to cool down. She had her back to me. I moved to stand behind her. I spun her around into my arms and kissed her on the lips. I slipped my tongue between her lips. One second, two second, her head head went back.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting that. But you can't do that."

"Why not, I like you a lot and I know you must like me."

"I do like you but as a friend. I'm old enough to be your mother."

"Does it matter how old you are or how old I am?"

"I need a shower."

She wriggled out of my arms.

"I could come up and do your back."

"Not happening Rob. You know as well as I do it wouldn't stop there."

"I can wait," I said sounding very sad.

It didn't stop there. The next time we were out jogging I let her go for her shower. Five minutes later I was naked and opening the bathroom door.

"Rob get out, please leave me alone." I didn't. She stood under the water her arm across her chest and a hand over her crotch. She turned away for me. "Please go, please."

I turned her around. Looking into her eyes I lifted her arm from her breasts and placed it by her side. I took her hand from her crotch and did the same. She watched as I looked down. She saw my very hard cock.

"Jean you are perfect. I can't understand why there aren't lines of men beating down your door."

I took her hand and placed it over my cock. She closed her fingers. She gasped. Still holding me I bent and kissed her right nipple. Then I did the left. All the time she held my erection.

"Now Jean can we agree that after we go jogging I get to wash your back and you get to do mine?"

"No more than that?" She asked.

"Only if you want more."

I found the shower gel and squirted some on my hand. I cocked my head to one side to tell her to turn.

"How does that feel? "I asked as I soaped her back and bum, my fingers touching the sides of her breasts.

"Nice but you know you shouldn't be doing this."

"You want me to stop?"

She was silent for a long time while I carried on soaping her, my fingers between the crack of her arse.

"No, I like it but we mustn't do anything else."

"You got your hand between her bum cheeks?"

"Yes, I was thinking I should go a bit further but held back. I didn't want to over do things. Now how you getting with dad?"

"Very well. We've kissed a lot and I had his cock out last time I was over. I've asked him if I can stay the night."

"When?"

"Next Friday. I'm going to tell mum I'm having a sleep over with some friends I haven't seen for a while. You better have an excuse to be away."

"How about a stag night?"

"Could be a good one."

With my dad believing I was away on a stag night I left the house with my sports bag in hand. I passed Tracy in the street and we wished each other 'good luck'. I knocked on Jeans door. She opened it and smiled.

"Not our day for jogging." "I know but dad's got a date and I don't want to be around. You understand?"

"Come on in. Tracy's out at a friends for a sleepover. You don't mind sleeping on the sofa do you?"

"No, not at all," I said with a smile on my face.

Jean looked stunning as she went around preparing a meal. I thought about what Tracy and I were doing, hoping we weren't going to break any hearts, mine included. She opened a bottle of wine.

"You do drink?"

"Yes just a little. I don't like the mornings after."

"Me neither. A glass and I usually save the rest for another day."

Jean was a good cook. She made a very tasty stew along with baked potatoes and green vegetables.

"Rob I want to be serious with you and I want you to give me an honest answer."

"About?"

"Rob you are serious about me?"

"Yes, I like you a lot."

"Look Rob, what I'm trying to ask is are you serious about me and you. Your not just playing a game to get me to sleep with you?"

"Jean I like you a great deal. I would be a liar if I said I had no desire to sleep with you. You are a very lovely woman."

"But Rob if it's sex you want why me?"

"If it were only sex then I could think of a number of girls I could call on. Jean I'm beginning to fall for you. No it's not some teenage infatuation for an older woman. I really do like you a lot."

"Rob my husband ran off with another woman and it's still very raw. I don't know if I can be in a relationship right now. I'm sorry but you are sleeping on the sofa."

I did. It wasn't the most comfortable place to sleep. I woke early. Jean was up before me. I could hear her in the kitchen. I stood naked with my morning erection pointing up. I crept up behind her. I cupped her breast and drew her to me, my cock pressed into her back. I kissed her neck.

"Rob please don't." Her hands covers mine and she puled them away.

"Why not, I need a reason not to love you."

She turned in my arms.

"Rob, you're too young or I'm too old."

"Not true."

"Any way we can't have sex I haven't had a shower."

"Not good enough Mrs Slater," I said taking her hand.

By the time we got to the top of the stairs she was down to bra and knickers. Those were gone and left the bedroom floor.

"Rob you can't do that, I'm all smelly."

"Shut up and enjoy," I said as my head pressed between her legs. She tasted fantastic as I munched on her lips. Her clit stood out like a little cock. I could tell she was super sensitive as I let my tongue rolled over her love button. She nearly pulled my hair out as she forced my face into her crotch as she came.

"Fuck Rob I needed that," she gasped as her body relaxed.

"Sorry if I hurt you. That was the best. Oh yes." She said as I started licking her lips. I could feel my cock leaking on the bedsheets. She kept thanking me each time I made her cum. She gave up and pushed me away

"You'll have to tell me what to do. Never wanted to do this before," she said holding my cock, her face an inch from my glans.

"Tongue and lips, no teeth and just do what you feel is right," I said, hoping she would be good. I'd only ever received oral sex once before. Jean took to it like the proverbial duck.

"Jean I'm going to cum." She mumbled and her eyes went wide as my jets of spunk shot into her mouth. She smiled as her head came up.

"How did I do?"

"Brilliant," I said,"

"You happy?"

"More than. How long before you get to be hard?"

"Shouldn't be long."

I lay on my back while Jean stroked my cock. "Got to get up lover, I need a piss," I said.

"I'll come with you." First time ever someone, other than me had directed my piss into the toilet. She held it down as I got harder. Jean washed her hands. She turned to me as she dried.

"Is it always like that?"

"Like what?"

"Pointing up and almost touching your belly button."

"No, I save that for you." She smiled and took hold. Holding her prize she led us back to the bedroom.

"Rob, make love to me," she said as she lay on her back.

We fucked and slept and fucked some more. We had sex the missionary position, doggy style and her riding me. She had countless orgasms, I came twice more. She revived me in between with her wonderful tongue and lips. We slept a while and woke early evening. That is where my story started but this is not the end.

"Tell me all about it?" Asked Tracy.

We met two days later at my house. Dad was away on business.

"Your mum was unbelievable," I said as I started to tell her minute by minute as to what we had done.

"Now tell me about dad."

Tracy smiled. "George and I had a slow start. We kissed and I'm sure he thought I would run away if he went too fast. We had been sat on the sofa for nearly half an hour kissing and touching each other. He had my tits out but seemed reluctant to go south. When he did he fingered me and I came. That's it. I said 'George take me to bed and fuck me any way you want."

After that he was a different man, I don't think he'd done much oral sex as he wasn't very good to start. A few words and he made me cum again. Four hours of sex and I was knackered and my poor cuni was sore as hell. I just can't wait to do it again. Which we did Saturday night but thankfully for not as long."

I got a call a couple of days later. It was Jean.

"Rob if you've nothing on Friday you could come over, if you want."

I hummed into the phone as if I was mulling it over.

"Yes what time?"

"Any time. Tracy is going off with a friend straight from school."

"I'll be there at seven if that's okay?"

"Seven it is and bring a tooth brush."

"She called you?"

"Yes, she tell me you are off with friends this weekend."

"Well a very good friend."

"Anyone I know?"

"Could be but I'm not telling. So what you got planned for my mother, two days of debauchery?"

"If we have the strength."

I found the strength. Jean hardly had me through the door before my clothes were off and she was sucking my cock. There was no reserve in her now and she wanted it all. I took her first as she bent over the arm of the sofa. She was so wet I slid in upto the nuts in one movement. It was no time at all before she shuddered through her first orgasm. Her second came as I licked her pussy. It was maybe half an hour before we reached the bedroom.

I had Jean on her back and was thrusting into her. My arms were straight and I looked into her eyes. "Jean my love if I told you I was going to fuck you up the arse what would you say?"

"You want to"

"No but would you let me?"

"If it would make you happy."

"Good, I'm not going to but just asking. What would you say if I said we are going to a naturist beach in the summer?"

"If you want us to go then yes I would go."

We spent the night and most of the next day in bed. It was late afternoon.

"Jean I think we should go for a meal."

"Now?"

"Yes. There's a nice country pub up the costal away. We could have a meal and on the way back I could fuck you."

"You want us to have sex in the car?"

"Yes, in the car."

"What if someone should see us?"

"So what, let them."

"You really want that?"

"Sure, me and you fucking while people watched."

"Okay, should I book a table?"

Nobody watched us as we fucked in a quiet car park. I can't say it was the best sex I'd ever had but it was still good. Jean drove us home. She was knickerless and braless, adding to the excitement of the evening. I walked close behind her as we left her car concealing a big cum stain on her short skirt.

Our timing was impeccable. I met Tracy on the way home. I followed her to the car park by the supermarket. "Your dad is coming along great. The oral sex is so much better and he's managed to get it up three times this weekend. Mind you he does need some help but still he's turned into on of the best shags I've ever had. He likes doggy style."

"I must take after him."

"Should have guessed.

"Next Friday we have a dinner party at your house, okay?"

"Sure, as we planned." This would be an intimate dinner where dad and Jean would get to know each other better, a lot better. Both Tracy and I knew we were playing with fire. Either one could say no to what we had planned.

We were sat eating a fine meal prepped by dad and yours truly. There was a little wine on the table with still a half bottle undrunk. We were chatting away nicely. Dad and Jean were getting on great.

"Come on Rob, you and I will do the dishes."

Tracy led me into the kitchen. Out of sight she kissed me.

"Seems to be going well."

She turned and started loading the plates in the dish washer.

"Rob behave," she said as my hand ran over her backside. She stood and turned around. "Lets get things moving with them and then we can think about us."

We finished and went and sat in the living room with Jean and dad. The rest of the bottle was drunk. Nobody thought to open another. Dad was the first to yawn.

"Sorry, It's been a tiring day."

"Me too," said Jean, looking forward to a lazy weekend."

She glanced my way.

"Everybody finished with their glasses?" Asked dad as he stood. Before he could retrieve my glass Tracy picked it up. Without a word dad followed Tracy into the kitchen.

"Jean I want you to do something for me," I said looking to be sure dad was out of sight.

"Anything, just ask."

"I want you to sleep with my dad."

"What?"

"I want you to go to bed with my dad and have sex with him. I will guarantee you won't be disappointed."

"What about us?"

"You should remember after the summer I won't be here. Jean you ad dad need someone. Who better than you?"

"If I sleep with your dad will there still be an us?"

"No, I will be gone but I'l never ever forget the times we had together. Time to move on. You like dad and I know you'll soon love him as much if not more than you love me."

I kissed her on the lips.

Dad appeared from kitchen followed closely by a smiling Tracy. She moved passed him and stood in front of me. I nodded.

"Dad, Jean, Tracy and I are going to leave you now. We'll see you on Sunday." We left not knowing what would happen next.

Sunday morning and Tracy and I showered together. We made breakfast. We hardly spoke until were out of the door and in her car.

"Fingers crossed," she said touching my knee.

I didn't know what to say so said nothing. We were soon back at my house or should I say dad's house. I unlocked. Tracy followed me in. I could hear voices from the living room. I turned to see. Jean was sat on dad's knee. He was wearing one of my t-shirts, long enough to cover her to the thighs. Dad was bare chested. Jean stood when she saw me. She blushed. Dad jumped to his feet. It was clear he had an erection.

"There you two are." said Jean, "Wasn't expecting you for some time."

"We can see that," said Tracy over my shoulder.

"Look, we need to sit down and have a talk," said dad.

"Jean and I have been honest with each other and we know you two have been scheming to get us together But it does leave us in quite an embarrassing situation."

"Agree we do need to talk," I said.

We had our talk, quite a long talk. It was quite heated when we started. Dad wasn't happy that I had slept with his new girlfriend and Jean wasn't happy that her daughter had slept with her new boyfriend.

"So does it make a difference as to how you feel about each other?" Dad looked and Jean.

"No, not for me." "Nor me but it was rather underhand and it will take a long time for me to forgive the pair of you."

"Okay mum how about we take you on holiday?" Jean smiled.

"Would be a start," said Jean, "Where have you got planned?"

Tracy paid for all four of us to rent an airbnb on the Norfolk coast. What she didn't tell them was it was a naturist holiday. We had all seen each other naked so there was no first sight nerves when we stripped. I was surprised how Jean took to it. She was very relaxed. There was no partner swopping this was one big happy family.

It was three weeks into my first term. Dad made his usual weekly call.

"Son, some big news. Your mother's been in touch. She tells me she's made a big mistake and wants to come back to me."

"What you said?" "I told her I've met someone and don't want her back."

"How did she take that?"

"She screamed down the phone at me. Called me a cheat and a liar. She said her solicitor would be in touch and she was going take me for every penny I had."

"I told her I was getting married and she would have a fight on her hands."

"She say anything about me?"

"No, just slammed the phone down and that was that. Five weeks until your home?"

"Yes and I can see it flying in. I'm so busy."

"You enjoying it?"

"Yes, what I've always wanted."

"Made many friends?"

"A few."

"Girls?" "Some but nothing serious."

"Did you know Tracy has a boyfriend, met him at the weekend."

"I did, she text me about a fortnight ago. What's he like?"

"Seems a nice enough chap but as Jean says it's early days. Your mother likes him..... I mean Jean. Likes him."

Tracy with a man. My heart sank, even though I was expecting something like that. She was nine years older than me and I could hardly expect her to wait until I graduated to restart our relationship. Then there was my other relationship with a Slater.

"How's Jean?"

"She's good. Sends her love and can't wait to see you at Christmas. Look you might not like this but Jean and I are going get married in the spring," he said then paused.

"Great dad. I'm so very pleased for you both."

"Thing is son we plan to sell both our hoses and by a joint property."

"You do right there," I said.

"Thing is son there won't be a place for you in out new home." I was dumbstruck.

"I understand dad. It would be difficult with me, you and Jean under the same roof."

"Thanks son for being so understanding."

"No prob's dad. I have no idea where I'll be after graduation so not living with you isn't a problem."

Dad and Jean got married and lived happy ever after. Tracy married her Tony and they had four kids. Me I graduated. Joined a very large oil company. I found a wife and we have two little girls. I sometimes take the family to see mum and dad. My real mum dropped off the radar long time ago. The kids get spoiled rotten but that's what grandparents are for. The family secret stay just that. Here are four of us who know and that's the way it will stay.

12