To Catch a Sub - 001

Story Info
Sasha and Anthony - The Routine of Life.
7.2k words
4.45
2.9k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
373 Followers

To Catch a Sub - 001

Sasha sat at the kitchen table taking stock. She was home, alone, as usual. Her husband, Anthony, was at work, the kids were at school, and she was at their comfortable house on the rural 5-acre lot where they lived. Sasha had a degree in sociology, but Anthony had made it clear early in their marriage that he preferred her to a stay-at-home mom. She thought he intended to have a large family, but after their two kids were born, his business had taken off and he seemed to lose interest in anything but working.

Looking out the sliding back windows that opened onto the large deck that stood over the big four car garage that was the daylight basement of the house, she could see the piles of construction materials that had started to arrive a few days before. She had no idea what Anthony had planned for the house now. He always had a new plan, a new addition, or an upgrade to those and used the crews from his construction business to handle the work. She could tell from the amount of material that this project was going to be large.

With a sigh, Sasha looked around the immaculate kitchen and decided to go upstairs and see what she could find to do to take up some of her time. As she walked into the bedroom, she stopped to look at herself in the full length mirror that stood to one side of the room. She stood sideways, then turned to look at herself from another angle, and then turned again. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

Sasha was of Ukrainian descent. Her parents had immigrated to the states when she was just a baby. Stepping closer to the mirror she looked at herself a little more critically. In a moment of boredom, she slipped off her t-shirt and bra. Her eastern European heritage was easy to see. She was, by no means, a beautiful runway model. She was 5'6" tall and tended to be on the curvy side. Anthony, the 4th child in a family of 12 children, Anthony's family was originally from southern Italy. His grandparents had immigrated long ago.

Anthony and Sasha had met in college. Both were dedicated students who were trying their best to build a better life than their parents. Anthony was a business major. Sasha chose sociology thinking she would become a social worker. They found each other in a psychology class. Anthony had immediately been drawn to Sasha's long dark hair and dark eyes. Anthony was almost 6 feet tall, a former high school football star, handsome, and intense. They had married the week after they graduated and never looked back.

Anthony got a start in the construction business from his brother. His brother is a master craftsman of the old school. Anthony had learned the construction business in a few months and then began to offer advice that eventually doubled his brother's company size. At one point, they had been offered the contract to build a modest size strip mall. His brother, much preferring smaller and personalized projects, wanted to decline the contract. Anthony had convinced his brother to let him take the contract and use his brother's contacts in the business world to get the project started and completed. Immediately after that project was finished, Anthony struck out on his own with the full support of his brother. Business blossomed.

Sasha looked at herself in the mirror again. She knew that she carried a few extra pounds, especially after the kids had been born. When she told Anthony she felt fat, he laughed, took her in his arms and hugged her.

"Sasha, my love, you are not fat. You are curvy and delicious, just like I like my women."

He had swatted her on her shapely behind and they had giggled together.

She was curvy. Her breasts were full and firm. She had managed to get through two pregnancies with very few stretch marks. She did have that usual mother's belly, but it seemed to balance her round well shaped ass that was still high without any appreciable sag. All in all, she was content with herself, and Anthony seemed to find her attractive and sexy.

She pulled her bra and t-shirt back on and looked around the bedroom before heading back to the kitchen. With nothing much else to do, Sasha decided to start dinner. The kids would be home around 5:30 when the school bus dropped them off at the end of the long driveway leading from the house. Sasha would have a snack for them and then send them to their rooms to do their homework before Anthony got home between 7 and 7:30. They would have dinner and then have a few hours of family time.

It was a comfortable and pleasant life.

&&&&&

That evening at dinner, Anthony asked about the kids' day at school and got the full report. Thomas was 8 and Amy was 6. The conversation was animated and lively. Sasha watched, smiling, as Anthony interacted with the children. He was a great father. She couldn't have asked for a better husband. After dinner, they all helped clear the table. They worked together to wash and put away dinner and the dishes. Afterward, they settled into the comfortable family room to watch TV on the big screen until it was time for the kids to go to bed. Anthony took them upstairs and tucked them in while Sash finished up in the kitchen.

Afterwards, Anthony came downstairs, opened a cold beer and leaned against the refrigerator watching Sasha. He remembered back to the first time he had seen her in the college classroom. She was a beauty then just like she is now. Most of the other guys in his fraternity were all about the tall thin blonde types, the cheerleaders, and the sorority sisters. Anthony had shied away from that until he had seen Sasha. Her long dark hair, shapely curves, and her dark eyes captivated Anthony from their first glance.

He had managed to get a seat next to her at the next class meeting. He had spoken to her and when she smiled, it was like someone had set an alarm off in his brain. He asked her out and the rest is history. He and Sasha dated exclusively for the last 3 years of college. The last year of college, they had moved in together. Anthony frowned a bit at that memory. His parents, very old school and conservative, didn't like that he and Sasha were living together in, as they termed it, "heathen sin." Anthony didn't care. All he knew was that it was the best year of college he had had and as soon as they graduated, they got married.

He was proud of her. She was a great mom and, in his eyes, perfectly gorgeous and sexy. He was pretty sure most of his construction crews were of the same opinion. When Sasha was in town shopping, she would often call him to find out where he was and meet him at a job site. He had heard the good-natured whistles from his workers as she walked across the job sites and saw them staring at her. It didn't bother him. In fact, he sort of liked the attention she got from the other men. He also had an idea that Sasha liked it as well. He had watched her at times as she exaggerated the swing of her hips as she walked across the job site back to her car after a visit.

"Hey. I heard about a new place in town called Franky's. I have heard from some of the guys that it has a great dance floor, live music and some kind of entertainment. Are you interested in getting a sitter for Saturday night?

She turned around, wiping her hands on a dish towel.

"Sounds like fun. We haven't been out in ages."

"Good, can you arrange for the sitter?"

"I'll do better than that. I'll call Mom and see if she and Dad would like to have the kids for the weekend. I can drop them off Saturday after Thomas's basketball practice and pick them up Sunday afternoon."

"That would be great."

He crossed the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her. His hands strayed down to her ass as he kissed her and gave both ass cheeks a solid squeeze. She giggled and wiggled against him. He swatted her on the ass with his open palm. Sasha jumped, eyes going wide and rubbed her ass.

"Ouch. That hurt. What the hell was that for."

"Oh, nothing. I can remember a time when a little slap and tickle would get your engine running."

She looked at him and shook her head.

"That was a long time ago."

Anthony cocked his head to one side and gave her a smile.

"Not that long."

&&&&&

Later, they were upstairs getting ready for bed. Hilda was in the bathroom putting on her nightgown. Anthony was already lying in bed wearing a pair of gym shorts. It was a habit he had picked up years ago in high school. As Sasha was brushing her hair, she turned and then absentmindedly lifted the hem of her gown. The faint impression of Anthony's handprint was visible on her ass cheek. She rubbed it and felt the tingle. She quickly dropped the gown back into place and began to brush her long black hair vigorously. The reaction that her touch had caused was unexpected although not altogether unwelcome.

Anthony lay on the bed, reading a construction trade magazine. He looked at her appreciatively as she came out of the bathroom. She stopped at the foot of the bed and looked at him.

"What are all the materials that have been coming in?"

"I have some crews that are looking at some downtime. I don't want to lay the guys off and lose them. I am thinking I will close half of that four-car garage and make it a usable space. We can turn it into a playroom, media room, or something like that. The kids will enjoy as they get older."

Sasha nodded. He was always planning some project at the house and often times it was when some of his crews were with a contract. If he laid them off, they would find other work and probably not come back. So, he often made work to keep them busy so they would remain with the company. Good help was so hard to come by in the construction industry, it made more sense to absorb the cost. Sasha crawled into bed and Anthony tossed the magazine toward the chair. He turned out the bedside lamp and immediately rolled over.

His hand found Sasha's full breast under the gown and began to rub and squeeze it gently. Sasha ran an arm under his head and rolled slightly toward him. In minutes they were heavily involved. Sasha rolled further and moved one leg over Anthony and knelt on top of him. Anthony was a little surprised.

"You haven't done this in a long time."

Sasha grinned in the dim light of the bedroom."

"You have whacked me on the ass in a long time."

"Remind me to do that more often!"

She rose up and reached down between her legs. Her hand found his cock, hard and erect and freed it from the confines of his gym shorts. She lowered herself back down. Hilda was a little surprised at how easily she accepted his cock. He wasn't overly large, but his cock seemed to glide into her. Her pussy was already wet and well lubricated.

Anthony noticed the same thing. He wondered if that slap on her ass had caused more of a reaction that he anticipated. He remembered that back in college and until the first of the kids had been born, they had experimented with all kinds of different kinks and play. Sasha had a very physical and reactive personality and seemed to enjoy exploring and pushing boundaries. When Thomas had been born, the pressures of parenting and a newborn had put a stop to that, and they sort of settled into a routine.

He felt Sasha wiggle as she knelt on top of him.

"Hey, where are you? You got a hot sexy woman on your cock, and you are daydreaming."

He grinned and began to move his hips with her. His hands went to her full breasts and began to play with them as he rocked his hips up and down. Her head went back, and her eyes closed. A moan escaped her lips and she ground herself down onto him. Sasha leaned down and kissed Anthony passionately and then buried her face into his neck as she slipped over the edge into a body shattering orgasm that lasted for several minutes.

Anthony felt her as her body convulsed. Her pussy contracted around his cock, and he rammed up into her hard. He heard her grunt from the force of his thrust. It was all he needed to spark his own orgasm, filling her pussy with his cum. Sasha collapsed down on top of him, breathing hard. He lay with his arms around her, feeling her weight as his cock slowly deflated and slipped from her pussy. After a few minutes Sasha rolled to one side, stretched out beside him with a contented sigh.

"I love you, Anthony Mancini."

"Not as much as I love you, Sasha Mancini."

Sasha giggled and snuggled in beside him.

&&&&&

Saturday was busy. Anthony had left the house at his usual 5am. He made it a habit to be at the construction company before anyone else arrived. He would work at the office all day and then when everyone else had left at 5pm, he would usually visit one of his job sites to inspect the work and progress. That usually puts him back home between 7 and 7:30pm. However, today he was changing his routine so he could be home early to shower, change, and get ready to take Sasha out for an evening's entertainment.

Sasha was up at her usual 6am. She usually slept until 7 on Saturday's if the kids didn't decide to get up early. However, this morning she intended to gather the kids and their things for the weekend and drop them off at her parents' house. That was a good hour and a half drive. She wanted to get that done and get back in time to do her weekly grocery shopping and then do a little shopping for herself. That would give her time to get home and get ready for an evening with Anthony.

Other than the change in their evening plans, it was a typical day. Anthony took care of a few things, but Saturdays were usually slow in the office. He left early, which surprised the office staff. He elected not to visit a website and headed directly home.

Sasha got the kids delivered to her parents and spent a few minutes visiting. She promised that when they came to get the kids the next day, Anthony would come, and they would stay a while. Her dad adored Anthony as did her mother. She had time to think about what she needed to buy on her way back. Her first stop was at a small dress shop near the supermarket.

Inside, Sasha looked around. The clerk came forward with a smile.

"Can I help you find something?"

"My husband and I are going out dancing and for dinner this evening. It has been ages since we did that and I am looking for something new and exciting to wear."

The girl grinned.

"I think we can help.

An hour or so later, Sasha walked out of the dress store with several bags. She was a little dazed. The total was much more than she had intended to spend. She just hoped it was worth it. She did her grocery shopping then turned her SUV toward home.

Anthony found Sasha's car already in the garage when he arrived. He parked his pickup under the carport in its usual place and bounded up the stairs to the deck and into the house through the kitchen. He was excited about going out. He needed a break from work.

Sasha was nowhere to be found downstairs. He hurried up the stairs and turned into their bedroom. He heard water running in the bathroom and stepped to the door. Sasha had water running in the sink. She was wearing a short robe that just barely covered her ass. The room was steamy. She turned to look at him. Her long hair was wrapped in large curlers over her head. He blinked when he saw her face covered in the green mask. She looked at him in surprise.

"Get your ass out of here. You're letting all the warm out and I look terrible."

Anthony grinned and stepped back to shut the door.

"Yeah, but you are a sexy terrible."

He went downstairs to get a beer. When he returned, she was just stepping out of the bathroom. Her hair was still in the curlers, but her face was back to normal.

"Take a shower while I get dressed and do my hair and makeup."

He nodded, entered the bathroom and closed the door. He took a long swig of beer before he began to undress. In seconds he was in the steaming shower, singing at the top of his lungs, badly offkey. He shaved in the shower before he stepped out and grabbed a towel. Hanging the towel on the rack, he stepped back into the bedroom. Sasha turned to look at him and grinned.

Anthony had gained a little weight since their college days, but he was still good looking, fit and trim. His active lifestyle kept him in pretty good shape. Her eyes lingered on him as he walked to the closet to get dressed. Sasha returned her attention to finishing her hair and makeup.

Anthony was quick to dress. He chose a pair of gray slacks, a white shirt and a dark blue sportscoat. His tie matched the shirt. He grabbed his shoes and socks and sat on the bed. Sasha disappeared into her closet and closed the door. He smiled.

She always likes to make an entrance.

Anthony was still sitting on the edge of the bed when the closet door opened and Sasha stepped into the room. His eyes opened and his mouth formed into an O as he spoke.

"WOW"

Sasha stood in the classic model's pose. She had on a dark blue dress that almost exactly matched his jacket. It had a skirt that came just below her knees and hung flowing folds with different lengths of material around the hem. It was slightly shorter in front and showed off her shapely legs. The bodice was a clingy stretch material with a deep V neckline. The dress emphasized her curves and displayed a tantalizing amount of cleavage. Her makeup and hair were brilliant. Anthony stood up, his eyes twinkling.

"You are absolutely gorgeous."

She smiled.

"Thank you. You are very handsome yourself."

He nodded and stuck his elbow out.

"Shall we go?"

"We shall."

She took his arm, grabbed her bag from the dresser and they headed down to the garage. They climbed into the SUV and were soon headed into town.

&&&&&

It was a 30-minute drive to the club. Anthony had put the address into the GPS in the SUV, and it led them there with minimal fuss. Anthony saw that they were heading into a retail district. Ten years ago, it was the most fashionable shopping area in town. Now it is beginning to decline. There were many empty buildings and store fronts. Anthony looked around as he drove. He had remodeled several of the buildings in the area in the past.

As Anthony turned into the parking lot, he could see that Franky's was apparently already quite popular. The parking lot was nearly full, but he managed to find a place not far from the front door. He opened the door for Sasha and watched as she carefully stepped out of the SUV in the 6-inch heels that matched the dress. He caught a glimpse of thigh and immediately noticed that she was wearing stockings, not pantihose.

They headed to the door, arm in arm. Inside the vestibule, an older woman greeted them with a smile.

"Are you here for dinner as well as dancing?"

"Yes. Both."

She nodded, grabbed two menus and led them to a table midway into the dining room and near the wall away from the dance floor. Anthony held the chair for Sasha and then took his seat. The water appeared and they ordered drinks and dinner. Their drinks came and they chatted. Anthony looked around the room.

The restaurant was about 3/4 full. It was a varied crowd ranging from younger than he and Sasha to some her judged to be in their seventies. There were lots of couples, but he also saw lots of men in groups sitting at the tables drinking. Anthony saw nothing unusual about the crowd and the restaurant appeared to be nicely appointed and well run.

The waiter appeared with their food and offered to bring fresh drinks. Both Sasha and Anthony ordered a fresh martini and turned their attention to their food. Sasha had to agree that the food was good, and it was plentiful. They chatted as they ate, talking about the new restaurant and the quality of the food.

As they finished their meal, a curtain rose at the back of the dance floor.

Instruments were arrayed and in a few moments the band appeared and began to play their first set. Sasha and Anthony appreciated the music. The cover band played mostly songs from the period while Sasha and Anthony were in college.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
373 Followers
12