To Catch a Sub - 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat through two songs when Anthony rose and took Sasha's hand. He led her to the dance floor, and they stayed there for three songs, one of which was a nice slow tune that allowed Anthony to hold Sasha tight to him as they moved slowly along the dance floor. They returned to their seats. Sasha grabbed her handbag.

"I have got to go to the little girl's room."

Anthony nodded.

"I'll grab the waiter and get some more drinks."

&&&&&

Sasha looked around and finally located the restrooms on the far side of the dance floor. She decided to walk around the dance floor instead of across it. She headed toward the restroom. Her route took her past several of the tables of men sitting together. She could feel their eyes watching her as she walked past. For some reason, she added a little provocative sway to her hips as she walked by them. She heard several of them make comments as she walked past.

"Nice ass."

"Yea. I bet those are some tits worth gnawing on."

She smiled to herself as she entered the restroom. As she exited the restroom, she stopped at the mirror to touch up her makeup. She started back to the table where she could see Anthony waiting. She was smiling as she listened to the music.

Suddenly, a hand grasped her wrist and pulled her to a table occupied by four men. They were dressed a little roughly with only jeans and flannel shirts. They were obviously construction workers and Sasha could see they had been drinking for a while. The one that grabbed her wrist leered up at her and patted his crotch.

"Why don't you have a seat with us, babe. You look lonely."

Sasha looked down at the man and the smile left her face.

"I don't think my husband would appreciate me leaving him alone."

"Aw. He can come and join us. Y'all can pull up some chairs and we will watch the show later. We can have a great time partying together."

"Thanks for the offer, but no."

Sasha jerked her wrist free and took a step back out of the man's reach. Spinning on her heel, she marched off indignantly as the four men laughed raucously behind her. When she got back to the table she sat down in a huff.

"I just got propositioned."

"By who?"

Sasha nodded across the dance floor.

"The four at the table next to the bathroom door. They wanted me to come sit with them and have a drink. When I told them I was married and you were waiting, they offered to let you join the group. they said something about a show?"

Anthony shrugged.

"I know the flyer for this place said something about a late show but not what it was. I am more concerned with how these guys are acting. I have seen them stop several other women going to the restroom. I am going to speak to the manager."

"Don't. Just let it go. Don't cause a scene tonight."

Her face turned into a sly smile and with a twinkle in her eye.

"We will have our own entertainment later."

Anthony grinned and stood, taking her back to the dance floor.

&&&&&

Sasha and Anthony had a wonderful evening. They danced and drank, enjoying each other's company. The music was good, and the drinks kept coming. It was late, nearly 1 AM when someone stepped to one of the mics on the bandstand and made an announcement.

"Our late entertainment will begin in about half an hour. Remember that there is an additional charge for the late show and that the bar will close at 2am so get what you want to drink. The wait staff will come by to collect the entertainment charge for those that intend to stay."

Sasha looked around. She saw a lot of people getting ready to leave. There was a steady stream of couples, men and women leaving the restaurant. The waiter appeared at their table with a small portable credit card machine.

"Would you like to order more drinks or pay to stay for the late show?"

Anthony looked at Sasha.

"What is the late show?"

The waiter's face was placid and calm.

"The entertainment tonight is of an adult nature that involves some elements of fetish and BDSM."

"How much does it cost?"

"$100 per person."

Sasha gasped. She looked at Anthony.

"That's a little bit out of the ballpark. It's late already. I think we should go."

Anthony nodded. He handed his credit card to the waiter.

"We will be going."

The waiter nodded and ran the credit card. Anthony looked at the bill, added a generous tip, and took his credit card. As they were walking toward the door, one of the men at the table that had stopped Sasha was walking back to his table carrying a tray with at least 4 glasses on it. He saw Sasha and stopped.

"Leaving already. The real show is just about to start. Come on over and join us. We are going to party late. Your old man is welcome. He can join in. I bet he will really like what's coming up."

Anthony put on a strained smile.

"No thanks. We have to be up early in the morning. Thanks anyway."

The man grinned. He nodded toward Sasha.

"She's a looker. I don't blame you for not wanting to share."

The man moved on without another word. Anthony grabbed Sasha's arm and hurried them out of the restaurant. They were soon in the SUV headed home. Anthony was a little upset but when he looked over and saw that Sasha had pulled the hem of her skirt up far enough to show the stocking tops and garters on her thighs, his mood lightened. She saw his face and giggled as she pulled the skirt a little higher and showed him the barely there lace panties she was wearing. Anthony's eyes went wide.

"You better pull that skirt down before you cause me to have an accident."

She giggled again and pulled the skirt back down to just cover her stocking tops. Anthony had forgotten all about the drunk at the restaurant and could only think about getting home.

&&&&&

At home, Sasha and Anthony were upstairs getting out of their party clothes. As they undressed and got ready for bed, Sasha looked at Anthony.

"What do you suppose the entertainment was?"

"It sounded like some sort of sex show. Based on the people that stayed I am guessing it maybe was a burlesque show or something like that."

Sasha nodded as she hung up her dress. Anthony was watching as she moved around the bedroom, still wearing stockings, garters, and her bra, which matched the tiny high cut thong. She saw him looking at her and stopped to slowly turn so he could see. As she faced back to him, he watched in amazement as she slowly knelt down onto the balls of her feet with her knees spread wide and her hands on her thighs. She crouched like that for several seconds then straightened her legs but remained bent at the waist. He thought her breasts were going to spill out of the lace bra. She saw him lick his lips and laughed.

"See something you like, big boy."

"Hell, yeah, I do. You haven't carried on like this in ages."

She stood up and walked over to him. She spread his knees apart and moved as close to the bed as she could. His face was only inches from her lace encased breasts, and she ran her hands over the top of his tightly cropped head.

"Are you objecting?"

"Ugh.. no.. not at all."

She crouched a bit and pulled his face to her chest, putting his nose into her cleavage. She tilted her head down and kissed the top of his head.

"I love you, Anthony Mancini."

His muffled reply came from between her breasts as his hands cupped her behind.

"I love you too, Sasha Mancini."

&&&&&

It was much later as the two lay in the bed breathing heavily in the dark when Sasha spoke.

"That was incredible."

"Yes, it was."

"Maybe we should go out more often."

"Maybe you should dress like that more often."

Sasha rolled over to prop herself up on one elbow and look down at him. She reached toward the foot of the bed and picked up a discarded stocking. She draped the thin material over his face.

"I take it, you liked my choice of lingerie."

"You might say that."

She grinned and slowly pulled the stocking across his face and then flung it off the bed.

"I will take that under advisement. I have another question."

"Ask."

"You mentioned slap and tickle used to turn me on. Exactly what did you mean?

"

"You remember that last year in college. We had light class schedules and we got to mess around on the internet and found those websites with the fetish toys and clothes. At first, we thought it was hilarious. Then we found the Fetish websites with chatrooms, hookup sites and the erotic stories. I remember we used to spend hours reading those stories. Some of them were terrible. The writing was poor, the grammar and punctuation atrocious, and the plots were often contrived and forced. But we also had some of the hottest sex we had ever reading that stuff."

"Oh yeah. I remember now. We ordered some of that fetish stuff. Don't I remember a set of handcuffs, a whip and a gag?"

"Yeah. We tried it out a couple of times. I think it sort of turned both of us on. We did a lot of reading, or at least I did. We tried out some of the fantasy stuff and some role play."

Sasha giggled.

"Is that the time I put on a little plaid skirt and a crop top, and we played headmaster and the naughty little schoolgirl."

"As I remember I spanked your butt over my knee."

Sasha stopped for a minute and then her eyes opened wide.

"I remember that. You got a little carried away with that spanking routine. It left some bruise marks on my ass."

"Yeah. I guess I did. But what I remember is that even though you were screaming at me to stop, when I did, you were as hot as I have ever seen you and you nearly broke my cock."

She grinned in the darkness.

"Well. We were a lot younger and adventurous then."

"I guess so."

"We better get some sleep. We have to pick up the kids and I promised mom and dad we would stay a while. Dad wants to spend time with you and talk about the construction business."

Anthony nodded.

"That's good. I haven't seen them in a while."

They rolled over and Anthoy spooned into Sasha, wrapping his arms around her.

&&&&&

Anthony and Sasha were up early as planned. They rose, showered, dressed and headed to Sasha's parents' house. It was a great day. The kids played outside. Sasha and her mom talked. Anthony spent the afternoon telling Sasha's dad all about his current projects and future plans. About 4 PM they decided to head home. Anthony stopped at a burger joint on the way and treated them to burgers and fries with a soft drink. He usually stayed away from fast food, but he decided that it was the end of a special weekend, and they would celebrate.

Once home, Anthony helped Sasha get the kids in bed. There were baths and stories to be read. Both kids were exhausted, and it didn't take long for them to fall asleep. Sasha leaned back in her chair in the living room, exhausted. Stan had opened a beer and was watching her as she nodded in and out of wakefulness.

"Why don't you go to bed. You are nodding off sitting there."

Sasha nodded.

"I am. Are you coming up?"

"In a while. There are some things on the internet I need to check out."

Sasha looked at him funny. He usually wasn't one to spend time chasing around the internet. However, her sleepiness overtook her curiosity, and she headed upstairs to bed. Anthony sat for a few more minutes in the living room before he made his way to the study where he kept a small home office. It was mainly a desk and a laptop that were very rarely used. He opened the laptop and waited for it to boot up.

He sat down, put his beer on the desk and looked at the screen. He brought the browser up and typed in a few words. In seconds the screen filled with listings. He looked at the browser and saw that there were more than 10 million hits for what he had typed in. He looked at the first page or so of the results and was almost overwhelmed.

He could remember when he had first typed in the term BDSM to the crude computer they had back then. There were fewer than 500 search hits and mostly were for sites that wanted to sell pornographic pictures. Now he saw a plethora of websites from video streaming services to chatrooms and forums. He methodically started to click the links and look at the results.

It was more than two hours later when he realized how much time had passed. He had gotten a rapid education in the BDSM culture. He sat back and picked up the beer bottle and discovered that it was empty. He couldn't remember taking the last swallow. He was deep in thought as he got another beer from the fridge and came back to the desk.

On a lark, he cleared the browser and typed in the word 'Franky's'. Almost instantly, there were pages of hits on the browser search screen. He had to scroll down several lines to find what he was looking for. It wasn't a direct reference to the restaurant when they had gone, but a review. He clicked on the link and found that he was at an online blog sight named. "Freaky Friday". The writer, who was local, apparently wrote articles about freakish, strange and unusual things to do in their area. He scrolled through the review of Franky's.

We visited Franky's, the new restaurant/bar in town. Located in the old Redstone shopping center. It's not in the best part of town but not the worst either. The parking lot was well lit, and we saw two security guards patrolling the area.

Inside, the space was recently renovated, and it showed. We found a large central dining area around a generous dance floor with an elevated bandstand to the rear. The chairs are comfortable and the wait staff on their toes and friendly. We ordered drinks. My gin and tonic were good as was my date's long island iced tea.

The menu offers a selection of items from steaks to seafood. Burgers are also available and all the other expected items such as appetizers, soups, and salads. We both opted for the ribeye steak with a baked potato and a side salad. The service was quick, and the prices seemed reasonable.

The steak was good and cooked just as it was ordered. The baked potato was overdone but that is the usual where they cook them ahead of time and keep them in a warmer. The salad was on the small side but fresh and crisp.

While we were eating, the band came onto the stage and began their first set. The music was covers of well-known classic rock tunes. The music seemed a little dated to us, but since most of the other people in the crowd were older, it was probably more appropriate. In fact, the dance floor quickly filled. Watching a bunch of senior citizens trying to relive their glory days was quite entertaining, but not as entertaining as what was to come.

We continued to watch and had several more drinks. It was almost closing time when someone from the restaurant took the stage and announced that the late entertainment would start in about 30 minutes, which also happened to be the witching hour for the bar to close.

We knew something was up when a large portion of the crowd gathered their things and made a hasty exit. The water came around and explained that the next portion of the show required an extra membership fee. The fee happens to be $100 per person. It is a steep coverage charge but we decided to see exactly what you get for $100. We also ordered several more drinks since the bar was about to close. The waiter explained that drinks would still be available since after closing, the establishment operated as a private club for members only, skirting the state laws on alcohol sales. We paid up and sat back to watch.

It was almost 2:30 AM when a gentleman came on stage and began his spiel. He explained that this was now Franky's Private Club and that the entertainment was provided solely for the enjoyment of the members who had subscribed earlier. I wondered if I would get a card. He also explained that the entertainment was of an adult nature and might contain scenes that were graphic. He advised anyone that found that objectionable should leave now and could get a refund at the door.

No one left that we saw. The house lights went down, and a spotlight hit the center of the stage which was now devoid of any musical instruments. From the wings a man walked out wearing all leather. He had a whip on his belt and a microphone. He introduced himself as Master Daemon, the host of tonight's entertainment.

With that he stepped to one side and four men came out of the wings, all wearing black masks that covered the head from the top to their cheeks and very skimpy bikini briefs. Between the two men in the middle was a woman. She was naked except for some ropes tied around her breasts, her midsection and keeping her wrists pulled tightly behind her back. She also wore a blindfold and a large black rubber ball gag.

Two of the men split off and went off stage and came back with a low ottoman that must have been at least three feet on a side. It was upholstered in leather. They sat the ottoman in the middle of the stage. Without any further ado, the four men laid the hapless woman on the ottoman with her spread legs pointing toward the crowd and began to fondle and caress her. After a few minutes all bets were off as the men were fully engaged in sex with the woman. It was evident that when it started she was not at all pleased with the situation. She writhed and you could hear her trying to scream and cry out behind the gag. Within minutes her reactions changed and everyone in the restaurant could see that the woman was actively involved with the sex.

This continued for almost two hours. Eventually the men removed the ball gag and engage in oral sex with the woman. She was turned over and made to kneel over the ottoman and the four men pursued anal sex on her. As bizarre as this seemed to be, it was going to get even more unbelievable. When the four men on stage had spent themselves, the man in leather came back. I thought he was going to use the whip. But, imagine my surprise when he started talking and offered the woman to anyone in the audience who had an interest.

Immediately we watched at least a dozen men clamor forward to queue up at the stage. The four masked men on stage directed traffic, getting the men in line to the spots they wanted. It was, to say the least, freaky. We decided to leave before this scene played out. Several others had already made the same decision and headed to the door. As we left, the woman who had met us when we entered was handing out small note cards at the door.

My date took the card and then, the woman stepped up to her and whispered quietly.

"You should really consider what's on the card. You could make plenty of money and have some interesting experiences."

In the car my date turned on the interior light and read the card. Basically, it was a solicitation for women to participate as the centerpiece of these shows. There were contact numbers and some brief instructions. The instructions mostly were cautions that everything that was done was consensual and the women know what is going to happen and agree. It also stated that there were varying degrees of scenes from what they described as "straight sex" to "unrestricted BDSM."

Let me say that if you want a reasonably priced decent meal and drinks, Franky's is not a bad place. If you want to go dance to some classic rock and roll, you will probably find a good time. If you want to get really freaky with your old Lady, for a price you can certainly find that. Beyond that, you are on your own.

12