To Catch a Sub - 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at all the different categories until she came to one titled "Gangbang Mothers." The description claimed that the models were all MILFS that wanted to experience a gangbang. She had to look elsewhere on the internet to discover what MILF stood for. When she read Mothers I'd Like to Fuck, she shook her head but returned to the video.

There seemed to be hundreds of videos in this category. She looked at the listings which all had pictures and saw one with at least 10 men with long hard cocks lined up in front of a couch on which a woman reclined, holding her legs wide open and grinning at the line of men. She clicked the link, and the video began. She clicked past the credits and headers and saw the woman bent over the back of the couch. A man stood behind her, vigorously pounding into her from behind. Another was on the floor leaning back on the couch sucking on her nipple while a third stood and held her head, moving her head back and forth as his cock disappeared over and over into her mouth.

As she watched the men continually rotated positions. For the entire 30 minutes of the video, the woman was not without a cock in at least two of her holes. During one segment, she sat on one man's lap with his cock in her ass, another knelt in front of them with his cock in her pussy, and to the side a third thrust his cock forward so she could lick and suck the head of his cock. Throughout it all she was laughing, talking to the men, encouraging them on, and generally having a good time. When the video ended, Sasha again found herself wet, with her blouse pushed up over her bra, and both breasts exposed. She quickly arranged her clothing and shut the laptop down.

She went to the bathroom but before she could do anything, she realized that she could never be quiet enough not to wake Anthony. She gritted her teeth, pulled off her clothes and put on her gown. She tiptoed to the bed and slipped between the covers. She tried to sleep but images of the woman rabidly fucking the line of men crowded her conscious.

&&&&&

Anthony got up and went to the bathroom the next morning. He came back to bed, intent on getting another few minutes of sleep. As he slipped back under the covers, a hand reached across and grabbed his cock. He yelped and jumped when Sasho came across the bed and kissed him. She swarmed at him. He found himself pushed onto his back and her on top of him. He was still groggy but saw her desperately pulling the gown over her head. She slid down his legs and ran her tongue up and down his cock. When he was finally able to speak, his voice was a little squeaky and high pitched.

"Sasha, what the hell has gotten into you."

She looked up at him with a wild look.

"I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard."

She lifted up and moved forward and then dropped down on his cock and began to bounce wildly up and down. He couldn't do much more than lay on the bed and enjoy. She continued to work his cock in and out until suddenly she arched her back and screamed as her body spasmed wildly in the most intense orgasm Anthony had ever seen her experience.

She slumped down, still sitting on his cock, her shoulders forward and her head hanging down with her chin on her chest. She was heaving as she breathed. Anthony waited a few minutes and then rolled her gently over onto the bed and rolled over onto her. She looked up at him confused.

"What are you doing?"

He looked down at her with a wicked smile.

"You got off so fast I didn't have a chance. Now it's my turn?"

He lifted her legs and then pushed his cock into her wet and sloppy pussy and began to fuck her enthusiastically. Her eyes opened and she responded almost instantly. She began to meet his thrusts. She bucked and churned under him until he ground into her with a wicked growl and sent a huge load into her waiting pussy. She met his orgasm with another of her own. Anthony collapsed on the bed beside her breathing heavily. He finally leaned up on two elbows and looked over at her.

"What the hell got into you."

"I don't know. I just work up horney as hell."

He laughed, leaned over and kissed her hard.

"Well. If I can help you have more of those dreams, let me know."

He rolled out of the bed and headed to the bathroom. She watched him go and pulled the sheets up to her chin. She trembled for a bit as she thought about what had just happened. She was alternately supremely satisfied and, at the same time, embarrassed and frightened. She didn't have long to worry about it as she heard a voice outside the bedroom door calling for mommy.

&&&&&

The kids were out playing in the yard. Sasha was busy in the kitchen getting lunch ready. Anthony was messing around outside and came in. He walked up behind Sasha who had her hands filled with fresh salad and ran his hand over her butt. She smiled back at him and wiggled her ass. Anthony drew back his hand and laid a good hard openhand swat on her ass through the jeans. She yelped and jumped. To his amazement, Sasha leaned back against his hand and uttered a light moan. He drew back his hand again and swatted her other ass cheek and got a similar reaction. She stood holding the forgotten salad with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open. Just as Anthony was about to swat her one more time a small voice came from behind them.

"Daddy, was mommy bad?"

Anthony looked back to see his 7-year-old daughter standing wild-eyed behind them.

"No baby. She hasn't been bad. Mommy and Daddy were just playing."

Anthony, to his relief, saw the bright eyes and smile reappear. The young girls held up a handful of wildflowers she had picked from the yard.

"These are for you mommy. We can put them on the dinner table."

Sasha turned and managed to take the flowers, leaning down to kiss the little girl on the forehead.

"Thank you, Princess. I will do that."

Anthony watched his daughter turn and run out the door. He looked at Sasha.

"Opps."

Sasha grinned weakly. Anthony smiled.

"I'm going upstairs to shower. I mowed the lawn, and I am filthy."

He turned without another word and headed up the stairs. Sasha leaned over the sink and dropped her head.

God. I nearly orgasmed just from his swatting my ass. What is happening to me?

Upstairs, Anthony stripped quickly and got into the shower. He took his time washing his hair and shaving. He was scrubbing himself with body wash as he thought about Sasha. As he was remembering, he replayed the incident in the kitchen. At the time he hadn't paid a lot of attention to her reaction but as he rethought it, it seemed strange. She almost seemed to be getting aroused. When he put her reaction together with the events of that morning, he was deep in thought. He finally broke the train of thought, rinsed off and stepped out of the shower to towel himself dry. He pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. After he ran a comb through his hair, he stepped across to the study and shut the door.

He opened the laptop and looked at it. Something was not right. There were more tabs open than the last time he had used the machine. He quickly clicked on each of the tabs. He finally found the open tab with the video site. It had timed out so he couldn't tell much about what was there.

He sat back in the chair and thought for a minute. He had a friend who had done some computer work for him in the past. He made a note to take the computer to work on Monday and call his friend for some help.

&&&&&

Monday, Anthony was up and gone at his usual time. Sasha didn't think much about it. She got up, got dressed, fed the kids breakfast and got them out to catch the school bus. She did a few chores and then jumped into the SUV to run to the market for a few things for dinner that night. She got home, put the groceries away. She started up the stairs to the study and stopped herself. She was struggling to keep herself away from the laptop. She managed to go back downstairs and sit in the living room with the TV turned on. It worked for a while but eventually she was up the stairs and in the study. She looked at the desk and found the laptop gone. She frantically searched the drawers until she found that the case for the laptop was also gone. Anthony must have taken it to work for some reason.

She sat down in the desk chair crestfallen. She looked around the room frantically and then headed downstairs. There was nothing there that seemed to offer her any relief. She thought for several seconds. Finally, she ran back to the house to get her purse and car keys, leapt into the SUV and headed into town.

It was almost an hour later when she got back. She got out of the car quickly. She sat down at the kitchen counter and opened the box, pulling out the brand-new laptop. She plugged it in and sighed when the screen came up. She still had to do all the setup work. It took another hour to finally get everything installed and the laptop was introduced to their wireless network. Another thirty minutes and she had found the websites again and was logged into the video streaming website.

She got a bottle of water from the fridge and sat down at the kitchen counter and began to scroll through the videos. She had no idea what she was looking for, only for something that caught her interest. She lost herself in the search until she looked up and realized that the kids' bus would be at the driveway in less than 15 minutes. She scrambled to put the laptop away where she felt it wouldn't be discovered, tossed the packaging in the trash and quickly threw together a snack. As she was setting the snack plates on the counter, she heard the bus driver honk the horn. She stepped out of the front door and waved as she watched the kids run up the drive.

&&&&&

Anthony was busy most of the morning. He forgot about the laptop in the truck until after lunch. He brought the machine in after lunch and laid it on the desk. He picked up his phone and dialed his friend while he was still thinking about it.

"Mark. Anthony."

"Yeah, it's been a while. I need to ask you something?"

"Can you find out where someone has been searching and going on the internet?"

"Really?"

"It's that easy. Yeah, I have the machine with me now."

"All afternoon as far as I know."

"Ok. I'll be waiting.

Anthony sat down in his chair and picked up a contract. He began to read through it and make notes. He lost track of the time and was surprised when Mark walked in.

"Is it already three o'clock?"

"Yep. What you got."

Anthony uncased the laptop and handed it to Mark.

"I think someone has been hacking into that computer at the house. There is stuff on there I don't recognize."

Mark looked at the machine.

"Doesn't your wife use this machine."

"No. If she wants the internet, she uses her phone."

Mark nodded and sat down across the desk. He sat the laptop on his knees and began to type.

"You don't even have a password on this computer."

"Didn't think I needed one."

Mark shook his head and continued.

Shortly his eyebrows went up and he looked at Anthony over the screen.

"Either you have some very strange tastes, or someone has definitely gotten a hold of the machine."

Mark spun the laptop around and showed Anthony a list of all the sites that had been visited on the computer in the last several days. Anthony's eyes bulged.

"What the hell."

There were over a hundred different fetish, BDSM and chat sites listed. He looked at Mark.

"Those aren't mine. Who the hell could be doing this."

"It's highly unlikely it was anyone hacking into the computer from somewhere else. That has to be someone in your house using this computer."

Mark spun the laptop back around and punched keys again. In a few minutes, he turned the laptop around. Anthony saw the splash page for the Pillory website.

"That website has more visits for more time than any of the others. It also has a user name associated with it on this computer. The user name is Newandwilling. Ring any bells."

Anthony suddenly felt sick to his stomach. He looked at Mark

"Is there a password?"

"No This computer is not set up to log that. Do you want me too?"

"yes."

"I am also going to install a piece of software that will log the information about anyone or any site that this computer contacts. It will capture the url, all the other pertinent information and I can set it up to collect every keystroke that the machine receives."

Anthony was still feeling a little sick. He watched Mark tap keys and in less than 20 minutes he was done.

"I'll send you the instructions on how to download that information. You should do it once every 24 hours. If you need help, call me."

Mark looked at Anthony. He was pretty sure what was going on and he felt sorry for the man behind the desk.

"I'm sorry buddy that I had to find that. It may be nothing. She may just be curious. Don't go over the edge on just this information. If you need more help you know where I am."'

Mark left as suddenly as he had appeared. Anthony sat at his desk in a state of shock. He pulled the laptop to him and looked at the screen. He saw a woman wearing black leather gear with nasty looking nipple clamps on her large breast. All he could see was Sasha's face.

&&&&&

Antony got home that evening. He had been fretting about the situation all afternoon long and trying not to let his imagination run away with him. Still, he was down. He drove home without going to a job site. He hadn't broken that routine in years. Instead, he headed to a bar where he knew some of his workers hung out in the evenings after work. He went inside and found 6 of his employees sitting around a table drinking beers. Several of them saw him and looked up in surprise.

"Boss! Is there a problem?"

"No no. Don't worry. I'm not here with problems. I just thought I would drop in and tell you guys what a great job you do for me. Come on. Let me buy a round of drinks for everyone."

It was 2 hours later when Anthony sat down and glanced at his phone. He jumped up in alarm. It was already 7:30 and he was late. He dropped some bills on the table and told the guys to have a few more rounds on him and he left headed to his truck as a run. He broke every speed limit he knew about on the way home and gravel flew as he slid to a stop at the house. He ran up the stairs and burst through the door. The kids looked up from the dinner table in surprise and then shouted.

"DADDY!"

Sasha looked up and smiled.

"I thought you weren't going to make it."

He shook his head

"I stopped with the guys for a beer and lost track of time. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. It happens. It's good that you spent some time with your guys. Come on and sit down, dinner is still warm."

He moved to the table and looked at Sasha. She was smiling and talking to the kids. He couldn't believe that she might be cheating on him. He shook his head and filled his plate and focused on dinner. After dinner, he took the kids upstairs and got them ready for bed. He heard Sasha downstairs, finishing up in the kitchen. When he came back downstairs, she sidled up to him and rubbed her butt on his thigh. He couldn't help but grin as he slipped an arm around her waist.

"How was your day?"

He took a breath

"Stressful. New contracts and some information about situations that could be a problem."

"Oh? I'm sorry."

"How about you?"

"About the same, did some shopping, came home, did some reading, watched tv, got dinner ready."

He nodded.

"I think I'm going to bed early. It was a long day and I'm tired."

She looked at him and leaned up to kiss him on the cheek.

"You look a little frazzled. Go get some rest."

He nodded and grabbed the laptop and some other papers and took them upstairs. He put the laptop on the desk and stacked the papers on the corner of the desk. He opened the laptop, made sure it was on, and then closed it back, just as Mark had instructed. He took a deep breath and let out a long sigh before he headed to the bedroom to go to bed.

Downstairs, Sasha finished in the kitchen and then went to the living room. She idly flipped through a magazine and then crept up the stairs and listened at the door. She could hear Anthony snoring pleasantly. He closed the door, went downstairs and turned off all the lights. She reached in the pantry behind the canned goods and retrieved the new laptop. She sat it on the kitchen island, set it on the stool and opened the laptop. In minutes she was flipping through the categories on the website.

She saw a category listed as "Beyond Extreme Pain." Clicking on the link, she was soon scrolling through the video offerings and reading the descriptions. She finally settled on a video titled "Analized." The video started and Sasha kept her eyes glued to the screen. She had the sound turned down as low as she could make it and still hear what was happening. The video opened with a large breasted blonde woman tied face down to a metal table. Her legs were spread apart and he arms stretched over head to the far corners of the table,

As she watched, a man came in pushing an IV stand with several large bags hanging from it. Sasha recognized it as an enema setup. With saying a word, the man spread the woman's asscheeks apart and squirt lube around and in her asshole. He then took a long double Bardex nozzle and began to insert into the woman's ass. She squirmed and moaned as the long tube went in her rectum. When the man started to squeeze the bulb and inflate the inner balloon, the woman groaned again and then wailed as the pressure increased. He then moved the bulb to the other tube, attached it, and began to squeeze again. The exterior balloon inflated, securing the nozzle tightly in her ass. Sash watched raptly as the man connected the long tube to the first huge enema bag and opened the nozzle. IN seconds the woman arched her back and strained against the leather straps holding her ankles to the corners of the table. She heard a man's voice from the video.

"We are going to give her 2 liters of a mild soap and warm water solution. After that she will get another 2 liters of the same solution. The last 2 liters will be ice water with two shots of vodka in it. Then we will let her lay there for a while."

Sasha watched as the bag slowly deflated. As it neared the end, the man squeezed it forcing the last of the solution into her ass. The woman on the table was now sobbing and begging the man to stop. He changed the bag and the second valve was turned. The woman groaned and then screamed again. Sasha moved her hand down between her legs and began to rub her crotch through her jeans.

When the man emptied the second bag into the woman and started the third bag, it got really noisy and Sash had to lower the volume again. The ice water and vodka started to flow into the woman's ass and almost immediately she was lifted as high as she could get it as she tried to pull her knees up to her chest. She screamed in agony. The mail voice continued.

"The ice water is a shock to her intestines. She is experiencing severe and almost continuous cramps. Her body will absorb the vodka quickly and she will soon be quite intoxicated as well."

Sasha watched the woman's torment. The woman writhed and bounced on the table alternating between howling in pain and moaning slowly. Finally, the last bag was empty. The man shut the valves and patted the blonde on the ass.

"We will let her lay there a while, at least until the cold water is no longer causing the cramps."

The video faded to black and then came back. The woman was in the same position. The IV stand was gone but the tubes were still in her ass. She was lying with her eyes closed. Occasionally, the woman would twitch or spasm. Sasha couldn't tell which. The man rolled in a machine. Sasha saw that a large black dildo was attached to a long arm sticking out from the side of the machine. The man adjusted the machine until it was perfectly aligned with the woman's ass.