To Catch a Sub - 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
340 Followers

He then moved to one side and quickly deflated the ballons on the Bardex nozzle and jerked it from the woman's ass. She reacted with her head coming up and her mouth falling open. Sasha saw a small amount of liquid spurt from the woman's ass. Before more could come out, the man rolled the machine forward until the dildo disappeared into the woman's asshole. She wailed again as the huge dildo stretched her ass mercilessly. The man then moved to the machine, made a few more adjustments and then flipped a switch. The dildo started to move in and out of the woman's ass slowly. The woman struggled to escape the mechanical dildo but there was no way to escape. The man turned to the camera to speak.

"She will endure that mechanical cock for an hour. After that we will let her have some respite."

Sasha saw the video speed up and the machine began to pump in and out very fast. Sasha knew it was the speed of the video and not the machine, but it was horrific to watch anyway. By now, Sasha's hand was inside her jeans and the other was under her blouse inside her bra. She was not just rubbing on her tit. She was pulling, twisting and pinching her nipple harder and harder.

The video slowed down to regular speed and the man came back into the frame. He turned off the fucking machine and pulled it back. The huge dildo came out of her ass and almost instantly a stream of fluid began to seep from the orifice. Quickly the man twisted a knob on the table on which she lay and lifted the end where her feet were attached. The table had an almost 2 inch rim around the outside forming a shallow tub.

The man secured the table top with the woman's feet now almost 6 inches above her head. The flow from her tortured ass was steadily increasing until Sasha saw the woman jerk and then groan deeply. Suddenly the contents of her bowels burst forth violently. The force was so great that some of the liquid and chunky pieces of feces overran the lip on the table despite the incline.

Sasha had two fingers in her pussy. She shifted and stuck the hand down the back of her jeans and began to rub on her asshole. As she watched the fetid contents of the woman's bowels along with all the liquid that had gone into her, flood onto the table and then run down toward her head, Sasha thrust a finger in her asshole.

The woman's head came up coughing and gagging. She had to struggle to keep her face and nose out of the flow of feces and liquid that continued to run out of the woman's asshole. The video continued to watch as the woman vacated her bowels and run down between and around her tits. It flowed out of a drain on the end of the table. The woman was weeping and sobbing continually now.

When the flow from her ass had basically stopped, the man walked into the frame again with a water hose. He began to spray the woman starting at her feet and working down toward her head. As he washed the shit and liquid, which now included urine because she had lost control of her bladder, he began to spray the water directly on her bare asshole and pussy. The woman screamed again as the forceful stream of water pounded her tender pussy lip. Eventually the man rolled her to one side and then the other as he hosed down the table under her belly and tits. He finished up by hosing down her head and face before washing the last of the water down the drain. She sputtered, coughed, gagged, and tried to turn her head as the water went in her eyes, her mouth, and up her nose.

Sasha watched, enthralled. She now had two fingers in her asshole, pumping them frantically. As she watched the woman gagging, screaming, and nearly puking as the water went into her mouth and up her nose, Sasha suddenly contorted and nearly fell from the stool. Her knees jerked up to her chest and she tensed all over. She reached for a dish towel that was laying on the counter and stuffed it into her mouth as an impromptu gag to keep from screaming and waking everyone up. It took several minutes for her to recover enough to shut the laptop. She was gasping and wheezing around the dish towel that filled her mouth. She finally pulled it out and groaned deeply.

Her head went down on the cool countertop. After a few minutes she took a deep breath and slowly rose up. She unplugged the laptop and put it back into the pantry behind the canned goods. She closed the cabinet door and slowly headed toward the stairs, holding onto the cabinet to steady herself. Her legs were trembling, and she really didn't trust them just yet.

Finally at the top of the stairs she made her way in the dark to bed. She rolled in and turned to her side, putting her back to Anthony. As she tucked one hand under her head, she pulled the other hand up to her cheek and she instantly smelled her own ass on her fingers. It overwhelmed her and she nearly had another orgasm. She sobbed, distraught, and tried to sleep.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
340 Followers