To Catch a Sub - 003

Story Info
Sasha deepens her exploration. Anthony is in a conundrum.
7.7k words
4.31
2.1k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
392 Followers

To Catch a Sub - 003

Sasha woke up when the alarm went off. Anthony was gone, but that was the usual routine. She rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. She ran a brush through her long black hair, pulled on some clothes and headed downstairs to get breakfast ready for the kids. She tried to be chipper and upbeat with the kids, but as soon as they stepped on the bus, it seemed as if a weight descended on her. She collapsed onto the sofa in despair. She knew she had things to get done but the only thing she could think about was the laptop and the videos.

She managed to go upstairs and bring the launder down. She stuffed one load in the washer and started it. She made a cup of coffee and then, without hesitation, opened the cupboard and removed the laptop. This time she took it to the living room. She lugged the power supply in and stretched the cord to the coffee table. The laptop came open and the plug went in. She settled back into the couch, curled her legs underneath her and was soon back at the website.

She scrolled slowly through the categories again until she came up with one called "Extreme Bondage." She clicked the link and began to scroll through the video listings, stopping occasionally to read the description. She stopped and read the description of one that caught her eye.

PAIN, PAIN, PAIN, and Humiliation -- Watch as this MILF is forced into strict bondage on the pipe rack. She can't move, she can't scream, she can't do anything but endure. The pain is bad enough as her tormentors use a variety of devilish instruments on every part of her without mercy or limits. You will see pain and maybe even a little blood. And to the humiliation of having to endure all of this before an audience who have paid to watch.

Sasha nearly groaned just reading the description. She clicked the link and settled in to watch the video.

As promised, the action took place in a large room in front of a mixed audience of men and women. The people in the audience were all elegantly dressed in evening attire, sipping wine or mixed drinks and conversing quietly. The camera panned to see a woman, struggling between two large men clad only in a very minimal leather jock strap. The woman was cursing and screaming at times as they walked her down the aisle between the audience. Sash looked at her and realized that they were similar in build. The woman in the video was obviously in her late thirties, had generously sized breasts, a slight belly and was just a hair overweight giving her some definitive curves. Sash did see that the woman had dishwater blonde hair.

The men pulled the struggling woman toward a frame made of pipes constructed on the stage. Two more men approached as the men forced the woman to her knees on the frame. The other two men quickly bound the woman's ankles to rings set into the wooden floor. Her legs were then tied to the upright pipe frame as were her thighs. The men then bent her over a pipe horizontal to the floor at her waist and a thick leather strap came over her back and was pulled tight before being buckled.

Her shoulders were forced down to rest on another horizontal piece of pipe. It ran across her chest above her tits. Her shoulders rested on it and as the men held her in place, the other two men lashed her to the pipe around her arms and shoulders. Her hands were brought down to more rings set into the floor. When they were done, she was helpless and spread open for everyone to see. Sasha could see that her breasts hung down below her and nearly brushed the floor beneath her.

The woman was still screaming and cursing at anyone she could see. A man and a woman walked out and stood on either side of the bound woman. The man was dressed black slacks and a black button-down shirt that was open at the collar. The woman wore black leather pants, a black sweater top cut deeply to show that she was not wearing a bra. In front of her Sasha saw that the woman wore a harness with a dildo that was at least twelve in in length and 2 inches in diameter. As she walked, the dildo bounced and bobbled obscenely in front of her. The man began to talk.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen. Tonight, we have Patricia. She has been a bad girl. Her husband has sent her to us for some remedial training. Our job is to impress on her the stupidity of her arrogant aggressive attitude. This may take a while so feel free to watch, make suggestions, or, in some cases, join in. We have been instructed to tear this bitch apart and reduce her to a quivering pile or ruined flesh no matter what it takes."

Sasha listened, fascinated. She shivered on the couch as she heard the man's words. Sasha usually didn't drink especially during the day but today she had taken a beer from the refrigerator. She had opened the long next bottle and set it on the table near the couch. As she watched, she took a long draw on the bottle.

Sasha watched as the man and woman separated. The woman stepped out of the frame and the camera moved back to widen the angle. Sasha could now see more of the crowd, the woman who was now sobbing, and the man standing behind her with a short leather whip. He cracked the whip in the air once and the woman tied to the stage jerked wildly at the sound. Sasha felt the twinges between her legs as she saw the man draw the whip back and begin to savagely beat her ass and thighs. Stroke after stroke fell on the helpless woman's flesh. It was easy to see the red welts that flashed across her white skin until her entire ass and both thighs were crisscrossed with red angry welts, some of which were beginning trickle trails of blood down her ass and thighs. The man finally coiled the whip and stepped over to a nearby table and took a drink from a glass.

The woman on the stage was wailing. Her legs and arms trembled causing her hanging tits to quiver in the lights. The camera moved in to close up on her ass and legs. Sasha looked and could now see the bloody welts oozing. As the camera panned across her ass, Sasha saw places where the whip had cut into her labia and in places even in inner lips.

Sasha shuddered as she thought what it must have felt like during the whipping. Despite the revulsion and the fear, Sasha was fully aroused. She was already working her hand down her jeans and into her pussy. She had her shirt pulled up and both breasts uncovered. She was pulling hard on her nipples, stretching them agonizingly hard from her body. Still, she kept her eyes on the video.

Sasha saw the woman in black step up on the stage. She knelt down next to the woman tied to the frame and lifted her head. The camera focused on the woman's face. Sasha saw the pain and fear in the woman's eyes. She saw the tear streaks on the cheeks and the saliva dripping down her chin. The woman in black spoke to her calmly.

"Well bitch. Are you beginning to understand what your arrogant attitude has brought you. "

The woman sobbed and began to sputter....

"Yes...I understand. I'll be good. I won't be a bitch anymore.. please... no more... stop.... please."

The woman in black shook her head.

"I don't think you are contrite enough. I think you need some more lessons."

The woman screamed.

"NO> > > NO MORE> >> PLEASE> >> MERCY."

The woman in black dropped the other woman's head and stood. Sasha watched as the woman in black went to a table and picked up a large red candle. She lit the candle and set it down to watch it burn. Several minutes later, she picked up the candle and walked behind the woman on the frame. The woman in black looked down and then bent slightly holding the candle over the other woman's ass. She tilted the candle and a stream of the melted hot wax dribbled from the candle and began to splatter on the tied woman's ass.

The woman in black poured the hot wax in streams over the tied woman's ass, finally ending up pouring the stream directly onto the woman's asshole. The woman screamed, shook, jerked and fought. She had no chance, and the stream of wax continued, eventually covering over her asshole and then running down through her whipped pussy. Sasha watched; eyes glued to the screen. She felt her own asshole twinge as she saw the hot wax pour directly into the other woman's ass.

Two of Sasha's fingers were buried as deeply in her pussy as she could force them. Her thumb was rubbing over her clit, and she was digging her fingernail into her nipple. She couldn't tear her eyes away as she watched the woman in black take two small tea candles and light them from the large candle. She held them watching them burn and then knelt on the stage on one knee. She carefully placed one of the tea candles directly beneath the tied woman's nipple as it hung toward the floor. The other candle went to the other nipple.

Sasha watched. The tied woman seemed oblivious. Sasha thought for a moment the woman was unconscious until she began to move. The heat from the small candles was slowly building on her nipples and it wasn't long until she was moving her shoulders wildly to try and get her breasts out of the way of the flames. The problem was when she raised one shoulder, it caused the other shoulder to tip, lowering her breast. Sasha could see that this motion actually dipped the exposed nipple into the flame which usually elicited a shriek and another jerk.

Sasha drove her thumb nail into her nipple as hard as she could. It was only later that she discovered that she had actually cut her nipple with the fingernail. The pain shooting through her breast only seemed to increase the intensity of her need and another finger went into her pussy.

As the tied woman continued to struggle and shriek, the woman in black sat down at the nearby table. The man took her place and walked around the tied woman as if he was trying to decide what to do next. Finally, the man in black seemed to make up his mind. Sasha saw him go to the table and come back with what looked like a still cane. He looked at the woman, hanging inertly from the piped, breathing heavily and occasionally jerking as the flame got a little too close to her nipples.

The man flicked the rod hard on the woman's ass and a piece of the wax that was crusted on her ass came flying off. A short red welt on the reddened flesh appeared. The man worked meticulously. He would flick the rod. Wax would fly and the woman would jerk and cry out. Sasha thought it must be terribly painful but when he began to do the same thing to her asshole and her impregnated pussy, it became evident how extremely painful it was. The woman screamed over and over until her voice gave out, she could only jerk, and screech unintelligibly. Sasha watched thoroughly engrossed in the spectacle of pain playing out on the screen.

The man finally tossed the rod away and went to sit down. He nodded to the woman in black. Who stood and kneeled beside the woman again. Sasha saw the woman in black's red fingernails twine in the woman's blonde hair and lift her head. The woman was almost incoherent. She babbled. Snot ran from her nose and spit ran from her mouth. Her eyes were tear reddened. The woman in black didn't even try to communicate with her victim.

Instead, she stood and moved behind the woman on the frame. There were still flecks of wax stuck inside her cunt. The camera focused in and gave a clear view of the woman in black's immaculate fingernail reach in and flick the wax away. The camera panned out and Sasha could see the woman in black kneel in behind the woman and put the head of the massive cock at her pussy. She rammed forward and half the length of the massive dildo disappeared into the helpless woman's pussy. She stirred and her head came up. Her mouth was open, but no sound came out until the woman in black slammed forward once more and the rest of the dildo disappeared. This time the woman screamed bloody murder, her arms and legs straining against the leather bands. Sasha realized the hard rubber dildo had impacted heavily into the woman's cervix and was now being pushed against it brutally.

That was all it took. Sasha suddenly stretched out her legs and contorted on the couch. Her back arched and her head hung over the arm of the couch as she screamed with each convulsive spasm of her body as she orgasmed long and hard.

Sasha collapsed. She could hear the video continuing. The audience began to applaud. Sasha was able to move enough to see the screen of the laptop. The four men untied the woman from the frame. They lifted her inert and limp body between them and carried her off the stage. Sasha managed to see the massive dildo still impaled in her pussy.

Sasha slowly and carefully reached over and closed the top of the laptop and then laid back on the couch, spent. She closed her eyes and let herself slip into a post orgasm state. It was nearly 30 minutes before she could turn enough to sit up on the couch. She stood and then to her horror saw the huge wet spot on the couch cushion. She nearly panicked. In haste she turned the couch cushion over and hid the huge stain on the bottom of the cushion.

She gathered the laptop and the half empty beer bottle and headed to the kitchen. She buttoned her jeans and pulled her shirt back down over her breasts. In the kitchen she hid the laptop again and then took a swig of the now warm beer. She headed upstairs. She thought she would shower and put on clean clothes before the kids got home.

She sat the beer bottle on the counter in the bathroom and started the water in the bath. Her intention was to take a long hot soaking bath. In minutes the tub was half full of sudsy water she stepped in and settled into the water which now rose to her chin. She reached for the half empty beer and drank another long pull, set the bottle on the edge of the tub and closed her eyes as she laid her head back.

She slipped into a dreamy state. The hot water was wonderful, and she was ultimately relaxed. Her mind began to work in her relaxed state and suddenly she was in the frame on the stage. She saw what was happening and heard the people talking about her. She began to moan and move in the water, causing it to slosh over the edge. Still lost in the waking dream, she continued to relive much of the video with herself in the main role. She was rubbing her tits again and grinding her hips in the tub. She saw the woman in black holding the huge black dildo on her hand and then disappear out of site behind her. She groaned as she knew what was next. Then she felt it.

Sasha had the empty beer bottle between her legs. The neck of the beer bottle entered easily and then the shoulder of the bottle began to spread her pussy wide. It was painful and hurt terribly but Sasha was still so aroused that all she wanted was more. Suddenly, the beer bottle hit her cervix and she cried out. More water sloshed out of the tub as she writhed and convulsed. Then went over the edge and another series of orgasm rippled through her. Sasha was reveling in the feeling emanating from her body when she came awake suddenly. She heard two young voices.

"MOM.. mommy.... WHERE ARE YOU.....mommy we are home... where are the snacks?"

Sasha froze, she started to get up and then stopped. There was something wrong and it took her a moment to realize what she was feeling. She rose up slightly in the water and looked between her legs. The narrow neck of the beer bottle protruded from her pussy lips. The wider end of the bottle was deep inside her. She grasped the neck of the bottle and pulled and then gasped, stifling a scream. The bottle was firmly seated inside her and wasn't coming out with some work. She began to pull and twist when she heard the bathroom door open.

Two figures came in and looked at her. She had plunged herself back into the water. The suds from the bubble bath covered her with nothing but her head visible.

"Hi! I'm sorry. I was having a bath and fell asleep."

"That's ok mommy. Can we get snacks from the refrigerator."

"Sure Princess, go and get whatever you want from the refrigerator. Mommy will be down in a minute.

The children ran screaming down the stairs to the kitchen. Sasha reached under the water and grasped the neck of the bottle with both hands and pulled. She knew she had to get the bottle free. She gritted her teeth and pulled. She needed to scream but she knew it would only draw the children back. She braced herself against the tub and pulled again. She saw red in front of her eyes, but suddenly the beer bottle moved a fraction of an inch. She bore down again, pushing as she pulled, and her pussy yielded and with a long cutting pain the beer bottle came free. She collapsed back in the hot water. She couldn't lay there long. She finally stood, dropping the beer bottle in the trash and stepped out of the tub. As the water drained away, she toweled off quickly, pulled on a long robe and headed downstairs.

Sasha was still in her robe when Anthony came home. Instead of a hot dinner, he found delivery pizza on the kitchen counter and the kids eating on trays in the living room in front of the TV. He turned to Shas concern in his face and in his voice.

"Are you ok? Are you sick? What can I do for you."

She looked at him and smiled weakly.

"I'm ok. I just felt tired this afternoon and I got into a hot bath. I fell asleep and didn't wake up till the kids came home. I haven't had a chance to get dressed and I didn't have time to make dinner. I'm sorry. It's all on me."

Anthony was still worried, but he took Sasha at her word. He got a plate and piled on several slices of pizza and grabbed a beer from the fridge. He stopped and looked. Something was different in the refrigerator, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He headed to the living room to sit on the floor with the kids and eat pizza while watch tv. It actually turned out to be a great time and when it came time to go to bed, the kids cooperated and were soon tucked in.

Anthony came back downstairs. Sasha was sitting on one of the bar stools and he got another beer before he leaned on the counter. He saw her shifting regularly on the hard stool.

"Sasha. I'm worried about you. You look tired and I can tell you are in some kind of pain. What's going on?"

She looked at him and he saw the worry in her face.

"I think I am just overdoing it a bit. I will cut back and get some rest. I will be ok."

He looked at her.

"Why don't you go up and go to bed. You look worn out. You're haggard and drawn."

She nodded.

"Ok."

She walked up to him and kissed him softly on the cheek. He watched her mount the stairs and felt the old stirrings of desire. Even not looking in good health, she was still, in his eyes, sexy and voluptuous.

He gave her a few minutes, locked up the house and turned off the downstairs lights. He went into the study. He found the laptop still in the same place. He opened it and turned it on. He found the instructions from Mark and downloaded the log. To his surprise, there was nothing new on the log. Apparently, the computer had not been turned on since Mark had shut it down. Anthony leaned back in the chair. He was in a conundrum. He resolved to call Mark again the next day.

&&&&&

Anthony was out of the house early again. He left the laptop where it was and headed to his office. On the way he called Mark.

"Jesus man, how early is it?"

"A little after five. Are you still in bed?"

"Of course, I am. Why aren't you?

"I have a business to run. But I need to talk to you ASAP."

"Ok. How about 9."

"That's great but not at my office. Half the staff know you are a PI, and they are already wondering why I had you in my office. Meet me at the breakfast diner."

"Ok"

Mark was used to meeting in odd places at odd times. He got up and started getting ready.

Anthony went to the office and carried on with his normal routine until about 8:30 when he announced he had an appointment across town and left. He found Mark already sitting in the diner drinking coffee. Anthony ordered a cup of coffee then joined Mark.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
392 Followers