To Catch a Sub - 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok what's going on."

"The laptop was back on my desk for more than 24 hours. Something happened at the house yesterday, I'm just not sure what."

Anthony told Mark about the unusual behavior Sasha had been exhibiting.

"That is so abnormal for her that it just jumps out and screams something is wrong."

Mark thought for a moment.

"You know she is exhibiting all the classic signs of someone having an affair and they are guilty about it."

"That's what occurred to me."

"Is there another computer in the house?"

"Not that I know of."

"Does she have a cell phone?"

"Yeah."

"Can you get me access to that phone for about 30 minutes?"

"Probably, why?"

"I want to put the same sort of tracking software on it that I put on the laptop. It will dump anything that the phone does once every 24 hours."

"Ok. I feel guilty spying on her if she hasn't done anything."

"Anthony. I can almost guarantee that she is doing something. I just don't know what yet. It could be a lover, it could be drugs. I just can't tell yet. Do you want me to pursue this all the way?"

Anthony took a deep breath.

"Yeah. I got to know it for no other reason than the children."

Mark nodded.

"Then get me access to her phone. If you can arrange it, I can come to your house. I can also use your Wi-Fi network and set up some tracking things on it. You can lay it off to have me do some upgrades on your home security system. You do have one of those don't you?"

"No."

"Christ man. Are you still living in the 20th century? I'll come install at least a rudimentary security system with a couple of cameras, motion sensors, door and window alarms. It will take me a good day. I'll bring someone to help. Surely you can get her away for a few hours without her phone."

"Yeah. I can do that. When."

"Give me a day to get the equipment together. I will show up early day after tomorrow."'

What do you call early?"

"9"

"Ok. We will be ready. The kids will be at school, and I will arrange to stay home."

"Good. Listen buddy. I know this is tough and it could get tougher depending on what we find."

"I understand, but I got to know."

&&&&&

Two days later, the kids went to school. He had told Sasha that afternoon he talked to Mark that he was having a security system installed. She didn't protest but asked what had happened that caused the need for a security system. He made a lame excuse about some burglaries in the area and she seemed to not give it a second thought.

Mark arrived precisely at nine. Anthony introduced Mark to Sasha and Mark introduced Randy, the young assistant, to both of them. Mark went straight to the point.

"We need to get busy. Can you show me where the Wi-Fi router is? That is usually the best place to put the alarm control system."

Anthony took him downstairs to the garage and showed him the utility closet. Mark nodded and pulled Anthony aside and talked quietly.

"We will get all the stuff installed. Randy is the sharpest computer guy I know. He is going to set up your wifi and any devices that you have connected to it with a VPN and a tracking system. I will show you later how to look at the logs and understand what is going on. Go back up stairs and in about an hour make some excuse to leave and take Sasha along. Make sure she leaves her phone somewhere I can find it."

Anthony nodded and paused.

"Aren't you going to have to run a whole bunch of wires and stuff."

Mark rolled his eyes.

"You are so old school. It's all done wirelessly now."

&&&&&

About an hour later Anthony came in from outside. He looked around and found Sasha in the living room with a magazine. He had noticed that she was fidgeting and seemed nervous. When he spoke to her, she jumped slightly and looked at him strangely. He thought he saw a flash of annoyance in her eyes.

"I have to go get some new line for the string trimmer. Why don't you come with me."

She again had a flash of annoyance.

"Come on. Mark and Randy are going to be wandering all over the house all afternoon. We can go get what I need and maybe look at an above ground pool. The kids would love that this summer."

Sasha finally smiled. She got up and rounded up her purse. Anthony stopped.

"Don't you need to go pee. You almost always need to pee before we leave the house."

She smiled.

"You remember the oddest things."

She sat her purse on the couch and headed upstairs. When she was out of sight, he opened her purse and took out her phone. As he turned he saw Mark look out of the study and down the chairs. Anthony held up the phone and dropped it between the couch cushions. Mark nodded and disappeared again.

Sasha came down the stairs and they climbed into his pickup. They headed to the DIY store. Anthony bought a roll of cutter line after taking considerable time to decide which he wanted. Sasha waited patiently, but Anthony saw that she was still fidgeting nervously. outside, in the garden center, they looked at the above ground pools. They spent almost an hour talking to the salesman that gave them the information on the different pools. Finally, Anthony told the salesman they would have to look at all the options, the space they had available and budget. They were soon on their way back home.

Back home they found Randy and Mark sitting on the deck watching the sun go down over the hills behind the house. As Sasha and Anthony mounted the stairs to the deck, Mark stood up and looked down at them.

"Did you guys buy that pool?"

"Not today."

"Damn. I was hoping you could give me the date I can come over and enjoy this deck and the pool. Man, you got it made out here."

"I think so."

As they stood on the deck Mark carried on a casual conversation. At one point he turned to Sasha.?

"You must be awfully proud of your husband. He loves you more than anyone I have ever seen, and this place is awesome."

He watched Sasha as she answered.

"Oh god yes. I love him so much and he is such a good father. I can't imagine life without him."

Mark saw Sasha look at Anthony and he could read in her eyes the devotion and sincerity of her words. It only caused him more confusion. Something wasn't adding up.

"Well. We are all done. The information on your new system is on the dining table. If you have any ideas or questions, give us a call."

Mark and Randy headed down the stairs. Sasha and Anthony watched their van disappear around the side of the house. Anthony slipped arm around Sasha's waist.

"Maybe we should consider that pool. Right there next to the driveway would be a great place. You can see it from the deck and the kitchen window."

She leaned into his shoulder, for the first time in days feeling halfway normal.

"That would be fun, the kids are old enough to really enjoy it. We might even have a party."

He looked down at her with a grin.

"Now there is a thought and something we haven't ever done."

They stood for a while longer until they heard the school bus honk. Sash sighed

.

"Back to the real world."

She slipped out of his embrace and headed inside to make snacks and start dinner. Anthony continued to stand on the deck deep in thought.

&&&&&

Anthony was in his office the next day. It had been a good day and night. Sasha seemed back to normal. They had a pleasant dinner and she had gone to bed at the same time he had. They had snuggled together and gone to sleep. She was still sleeping quietly when he had gotten up, dressed and left the house.

His phone rang and he answered to hear Mark's voice.

"How did things go yesterday?"

"It was one of the best days we have had together in a long time."

" I got to tell you that Sasha is hard as hell to read. Yesterday afternoon when I was talking to her, I saw no indication that she was having an affair. She looked at you with nothing but adoration. She is devoted to those kids."

"So, what do you think?"

"I don't know. Let's let the system work for a few days and see what comes up."

"Ok."

"I sent an app to your phone. When you install it, you can look at all the monitoring systems we put in. You can even see what Sasha is doing on her phone. Oh. By the way, there is another laptop somewhere in that house. If you don't know about it, it was probably done in secret. I can set up the system on your Wi-Fi to track what is going to that laptop. I wouldn't try to find it or confront her about it. As long as she is unaware, we know about it, she will continue to use it."

"Understood."

"I also set up your security system with our company. We will monitor the security system just like another customer. I have also put a special watch on it. If anything, unusual comes up unexpectedly they will call me."

"Thanks Mark."

"Don't worry, you are paying for it."

&&&&&

Sasha watched the kids get on the bus. She waited until the bus started to pull away and she shut the door. She hurried to the cupboard and pulled out the laptop secreted there. She got a bottle of water and headed to the couch. Curling up on the couch she was soon online and searching. On the Pillory site, she took her usual course and began to look through the category list. She scrolled down until she found the category called forced gangbang. She clicked and immediately began looking at the list of videos.

She stopped several times to read the detailed descriptions until she found one that sent an almost immediate twinge through her clit as she read it.'

Come watch the action as our model Samantha finds herself the prey in a cat and mouse game that could end up with her the tasty morsel for 10 hungry hunters. She is loose in a large warehouse complex and if she can find the only unlocked door before the hunters find her she will run free. If the 10 hunters find her first, they will do as they please with her for the next 8 hours. If she is caught, all bets are off as there are no limits, no safe words and no one to help her.

Sasha shivered a bit and clicked on the link and settled into watching the video.

The video opened with the camera following a young woman.

Sasha could see that the woman was younger and slimmer than she was. It was hard to see her breasts because of the dress she wore. The woman was creeping along a corridor heading toward a door with a window ahead of her. Suddenly, she stops and one of the men steps around the corner. He immediately starts to race toward her. The woman turns and runs as well. The camera pulls back and shows the panoramic scene. As the woman rounds a corner, two more of the men appear in front of her. She skids to a halt and looks around. She is in a larger space where several corridors come together. The rest of the men appear and surround the woman. Suddenly the woman makes a lunge around one of them but his hand flashes out and grabs a handful of the dress. The thin material shreds and leaves her bare chested. Another man catches up with her and encircles her waist with an arm and lifts her off her feet. From there she is lost as the other men take hold of here. She is taken to the ground and the next time she is seen on camera; she is stripped naked and being carried somewhere else.

As Sasha sips the water, she continues to watch the action. The woman is dumped onto a dirty looking mattress on the floor. The men stand around her hurriedly taking off their clothes. The woman looked up at them petrified. She suddenly lurches off the mattress and tries to make another run. Anticipating her move, one of the men put a foot on her ass and shoves her forward. She sprawls forward, landing heavily on her chest and crying out as her breast scrub across the rough concrete floor. Almost immediately one of the men grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her knees and roughly dragged her back to the dirty mattress. He held her by the hair as the other men closed in on the woman.

Sasha watched as the woman fought, kicked, punched and screamed as the men manhandled her into position. It didn't take the men long to have her face down on the mattress with her ass raised high. Her arms and legs were pinned by one mah holding each, another holding her head by the hair, and the rest standing behind her. The closest man to her stepped forward, dropped to his knees, and without any delay, plunged his cock into her pussy. Sasha heard the woman scream at the sudden invasion.

Sasha now began to play with herself in earnest as she watched man after man assault the women. The other men soon joined in, forcing their cocks in the woman's mouth. When she bit down on one man's cock, he jerked his cock from her mouth and Sasha saw the man raise his right hand and slap her hard across the face. She saw the woman's head snap to one side and her body immediately go limp. The other men never miss a beat. The assault on her pussy continued.

Sasha jerked physically when she saw the woman being slapped. Sasha groaned and ran her hand over her face. The assault continued on the screen. The woman was now lying flat on the mattress on her belly. Sasha watched mesmerized as one of the men straddled her legs and then spread her ass cheeks with his thumbs. He leaned forward. The camera zoomed in. All that could be seen on the screen was the woman's asshole and the head of the massive cock. A piercing scream came from the laptop as Sasha watched the huge cock demolish the woman's asshole as it was forced into that tight orifice. The camera zoomed back out as the man mounted a torturous fuck on the woman's vulnerable ass.

Sasha was beyond aroused. She cast her eyes around the living room until they landed on the discarded toy in the corner. It was a stacking toy suitable for toddlers but now long forgotten by her older children. It consisted of 6 rings of increasing size that fit over a tapered central post on a rocking platform. The top of the tapered post had a rounded knob about 3/4 of an inch in diameter. Sash crawled across the living room and picked up the toy. She quickly removed the 6 rings from the central post. She looked at the red plastic tapered post. She moved back across the floor where she could see the video.

Sasha sat up on her knees, eyes glued to the screen. He placed the plastic toy between her legs and maneuvered it until she felt the rounded top pressing against her asshole. She played with it there, getting more and more aroused. She watched the video and when the next man put his cock to the woman's ass and then shoved it in hard, Sasha rammed herself down on the hard plastic toy. She screamed as it forced her asshole open.

Sasha was breathing hard. She watched as the man in the video thrust into the woman's again, driving the rest of his cock into her ass. Sasha, playing with her clit feverishly, dropped her weight toward the floor and again and felt the rest of the toy spread her asshole further. The plastic base of the toy was now firmly against her ass cheeks. She was gasping. Sasha raised up again and dropped herself onto the toy again. It wasn't quite as painful, and it went its full length in one thrust. She began to lift herself and fuck down on the toy time and time again. She was again pulling and tugging at her nipple as she rose and fell on the toy impaled in her ass.

She heard a scream from the video and looked again to see her having her tits being beaten with a thin wire. She watched as the woman writhed on the floor, her hands trying to protect her tits as two of them men whipped her relentlessly. Sasha looked around and reached for a cell phone charger at the end of the couch. Pulling the USB cord from the charging block, she doubled the cord in her hand and then doubled it again. She watched the video and began to whip her own tits. She was almost oblivious to the pain she was inflicting. The sharp cutting pains flashed through her, and it seemed as if it was like throwing gasoline on a burning fire. Each strike drove her lust higher and higher. She ground down on the toy shove in her ass. She felt the sound in her belly before she heard it. It came from inside her, deep and guttural until it rose to a wailing shriek that carried on and on. The orgasm overwhelmed her. She sat down on the toy and felt it grind into her ass which prompted another wave or orgasmic convulsions. She fell sideways onto her side.

She lay in the floor almost comatose. Her breathing was ragged and heavy. The plastic toy was still half impaled in her ass and her tits were crisscrossed with red welts from the USB cord she used on herself. The video ended and the laptop went silent. After 40 minutes she slowly started to move. She reached behind her and painfully pulled the toy from her ass. It took several more minutes to get to her feet. She looked at the clock and gasped. The school bus would be out front in less than 15 minutes. She grabbed the laptop and hurriedly shoved it back into the cupboard.

She got her clothes back on and then remembered the toy. She ran back to the living room and retrieved the parts of the toy and dropped them into the garbage bin. She looked around the room, satisfied that no one would be the wiser.

&&&&&

Before he left the office, Anthony looked at the app that Mark had sent. He set it up and then waited as the data downloaded to his phone. When it was done, he looked at the data and it all looked like gibberish to him. He immediately called Mark.

"What's up?"

You have a minute to look at the data download. I can't make heads or tails out of it?"

Sure, give me a minute."

Anthony waited and then he heard Mark again.

"Well. Most of it is standard stuff. The TV connection is active. The one thing that stands out is that your mystery laptop was online for a long time this afternoon. It looks like it was streaming a video from the Pillory website."

"Can you tell what video?"

"I can do better than that. I will send you a link to the video that will get you in their backdoor without having a subscription?"

"You can do that?"

"Sure. Most of these porn websites don't pay a lot of attention to their backend security."

"I'll be damned. What about her phone?"

"Nothing. She hasn't touched it all day."

"Ok thanks."'

In seconds a message appeared on his phone. He pressed the link and was soon watching the same video that Sacha had watched. Anthony watched a portion of the video. He found it interesting and quite erotic. He paused the video and erased it from his phone. As he drove home, he was deep in thought, trying to puzzle out exactly what was going on.

&&&&&

Sasha was moving around the house listlessly. She didn't sleep well again last night. She was unsure what was wrong with her. There was laundry in the hamper upstairs that hadn't been done in several days, she needed to go to town to buy groceries, and the downstairs was a mess. It hadn't been cleaned or vacuumed in more than a week. Even Anthony had noticed when he put his clothes in the laundry hamper the night before, mentioning that if she needed housekeeping help, they could get someone in a couple of days a week. She had been adamant that she didn't need any help or anyone else in her house during the day. He had looked at her funny but seemed to let it pass. She settled in at the kitchen island and as she sipped coffee, her eyes moved to the cupboard where the laptop was hidden.

Anthony's mind was filled with everything but work this morning. There were definitely changes happening at home. The house looked neglected. Sasha had always been a fanatic about the house, but he now noticed that it seemed to be less than pristine. The launder hamper in the closet was overflowing and he had never known that to happen. Something was going on but both he and Mark were stumped.

Sasha wasn't making phone calls to strange numbers. She didn't leave the house except to go to the grocery store occasionally. Mark says that she doesn't show any of the classic behaviors of someone having an affair. The only unusual thing apart from her new lack of enthusiasm about keeping the house was her almost daily hour-long interludes using the hidden laptop. Even then, she wasn't using it to chat, or make calls. She was, invariably, back at the video website streaming porn. And it wasn't your average run of the mill porn. It was some hardcore BDSM porn.