To Catch a Sub - 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony looked puzzled.

"Substitution? You mean to substitute one addiction for another.?"

"Not exactly. I would say it really isn't a substitution, more a redirection."

"How so?"

"The best-case results have come about when someone close to the subject steps in and refocuses the subject's interests and desires toward them rather than searching for it outside the marriage."

Anthony shook his head trying to wrap his brain around what was being said.

"I don't think I understand."

Peter spoke succinctly and directly.

"Your wife wants to be dominated sexually and, from what I have seen of the videos she is watching, she is on the extreme side of what she wants. She will continue to feed that addiction and it will continue to grow until she wants to actually experience her fantasies. You must give her what she wants. You must find a way, without destroying her self esteem and causing her to lose her respect and love for you, to put yourself in the place of what she is seeking desperately. You must make yourself her addiction."

Anthony was now totally bewildered. Pater could see the confusion on his face.

"Look. I am not conversant with the intricacies of the BDSM lifestyle. I know just enough to know it's not my thing. I do have a colleague who is an expert in psychological problems inherent to the BDSM lifestyle."

"Give me the referral. I just know I have to do something. I love Sasha and I will do anything to keep her."

Peter nodded. He produced a card from the folder on his desk and handed it to Anthony.

This is Dr. Angela Torillo's card. She is a psychiatrist and a good one. Make an appointment. I have talked to her. She is waiting for you to call. Don't put it off."

Anthony nodded as he looked at the card. Peter stood up.

"I will have a copy of my reports sent to you via email as soon as I have the final draft. Anthony, if you need anything else, please give me a call. Good luck."

Anthony shook the man's hand and left the office with Mark. As they walked to the parking lot there wasn't a lot of conversation. Mark looked at Anthony and saw the man's face.

"Anthony. Come on. Let's get a drink and you can process all of this."

Anthony looked at him.

"Yeah. This is a lot to deal with. I find out my wife is a raging pervert and to keep her with me I have to become one as well."

"I am not sure that is exactly what Peter said, but we will go with that. Come on."

&&&&&

Sasha sat at the kitchen counter with the laptop open in front of her. She had done her morning chores and gone to the market. Both of the kids were back in school. She looked at the laptop and pressed the buttons until the chatroom opened up. It had been several days since she had the chance to be online and she was tempted to just go find a video to watch. However, there was something exciting about talking to someone who apparently had years of experience from which to draw. She was disappointed to see that FatherDom wasn't listed on the users list. She was scrolling through the rooms list, just looking at what was offered when her PM screen opened. It was from FatherDom. She read the message.

FatherDom - Come to FatherDoms Retreat immediately.

That was all. No hello. No how are you, just the terse short message which almost sounded like a command. Sasha clicked the link and the room popped open on the screen. She immediately saw that FatherDom was there. There were also four other names listed on the list of active users. PainMaster, DomGuy, YourNightmare, and SirSteel. She was about to say hello when FatherDom's message appeared.

FatherDom - Enter, kneel, and describe yourself.

Sasha blinked a few times as she looked at the screen and then replied hesitatingly.

Newandwilling -- Pardon?

The reply came back swiftly.

FatherDom -- When you enter my room as a submissive you will kneel immediately and describe yourself in detail to my other dominant friends.

Sasha was a little confused but she started typing.

Newandwilling -- I am Newandwilling, a female. I am wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

The message back was emphatic.

FatherDom -- I will overlook your ignorance and your errors since I know you to be new and inexperienced. From now on when you enter my room, you will kneel, naked, and describe how you are kneeling. You will announce your name and then give, in exacting detail, a description of yourself as you kneel. Now try again. Failure on the second time will result in punishment.

Sasha was taken aback. This was unlike the gracious and gentle person she had talked to before. He was commanding, demanding, and overpowering. She considered punching the exit button and simply leaving, but something made her stay and try the process again.

Newandwilling -- I am Newandwilling, a female submissive. I kneel in the room naked. I am 34 years old with long black hair, good sized breasts that are still firm without sagging. I weigh 135 lbs. and am 5'7" tall.

The next message was just as rapid as the first ones.

FatherDom - That's better. But there could be more detail. Be more specific.

Sasha thought a minute. This was not going as she had imagined. Still, it was, in a way, exciting to be controlled and manipulated in this way.

Newandwilling -- I am a size 36D. My nipples and areola are about the size of half dollars and deep red. There are a few stretch marks around my areola.

One of the other men sudden sent a message.

PainMaster -- Are you shaved?

The last questions came as such a shock to Sasha that she almost giggled out loud.

Newandwilling -- If you mean my pubic hair, no.

There was a slight pause and then another message from FatherDom.

FatherDom -- Don't be an insolent slut. Just answer the questions. How many children have you had?

Sasha thought that question was getting a little too personal and she answered back.

Newandwilling -- What difference does that make?

FatherDom -- If you want to serve me you will do whatever you are instructed to do. If not, you may leave now.

PainMaster -- I don't know if this cunt is worth the effort. I don't think she wants to serve a real dominant.

SirSteel -- Give her time. I see potential here. At some point with the proper training and instruction she might make a good toy for us all.

FatherDom -- Be patient. Let's see if this want-to-be slave will do what it takes to find her true self.

Sasha read the interchange with wide eyes. They talked about her as if she wasn't even in the room. It seemed that they already assumed she was some kind of sexual plaything for them. She started to type a response when FatherDom messaged again.

FatherDom -- willing slut, if you are really interested in learning how to serve and please, you will get on your hands and knees and present your ass and cunt to everyone present for us to do with as we please.

Sasha sat open mouthed looking at the screen. She again considered just hitting the exit button and going on her way. Again, the voice in her head persuaded her to go just a little further to see how this online thing would play out. She felt safe knowing she was only one click away from disappearing.

Newandwilling -- I move to my hands and knees turning so that my ass is pointed to where everyone sits. I arch my back and spread my knees apart.

FatherDom -- That's better. Gentlemen. Show this bitch what it is to serve a real dominant.

PainMaster -- I stand from my chair and approach looking down at this worthless slut's offered ass and pussy. I take out my 10" cock and stroke it until it is hard and throbbing. Dropping to my knees, I put the head of my cock at the opening of this slave's vagina and then ram it home hard. I drive my cock to her cervix and then grind it against that opening. I hear her scream in agony as I bounce the head of my cock on her cervix. Pulling back, I start to pound my cock into her cunt until I fill her opening with a flood of hot spunk. Pulling it out, I see that she is now wet and ready for the next to follow.

YourNightmare -- I stand when PainMaster has spent his load in the slut's cunt. I look down at her and see the first drips of his cum oozing from her gaping pussy. I have no desire to enter that sloppy, stretched cum-filled opening. I opt instead for the tighter opportunity. I kneel and rub my dick up her pussy lips, smearing it with dripping cum. Immediately I put the head of my cock at this willing whores asshole and begin to push hard. I hear her screech in pain as my cock widens her rear channel. The head of my cock finally spread her open enough to enter and drive my cock's entire length into her anal canal. I savor the tightness of her ass around my cock for a moment and then began to fuck her roughly. The tightness of her ass works its magic and I grind my cock inside her asshole as I send spurt after spurt of my cum deep into her bowels. I hold my cock inside her and then withdraw it, pausing to wipe the cum mixed with flecks of her shit on her ass cheek.

DomGuy -- Watches both performances with interest. My turn arrives and I immediately stand in front of this naked bitch. I reach down and grab her by the hair, pull her up to her knees and ram my cock against her lips. "Open your mouth bitch." She opens and I slip my cock past her lips over her tongue and into the back of her throat. I feel her gag and then retch as I bounce my cock off the back of her throat. Tilting her head back more, I am able to force my cock even further until her face and nose are mashed tightly against my pubes. I hold her there for a bit, feeling her squirm and start to struggle because she can't breathe around my cock in the throat. I pull her head away and hear her take a deep hard breath through her nose. I immediately begin to work her head back and forth, face fucking her as she makes guttural noises, gagging occasionally. The sloppy wet sounds coming from her mouth excite me and I continue unabated until I ram my cock as deep as it was at first and send a glob of hot semen directly into her throat. As I pull away, she is gagging and nearly puking. I wipe the saliva and cum from my cock on her cheeks, then drop her heavily back to the floor.

SirSteel -- Being last, I have drawn the short straw of having no other holes to fuck. In stead I push the bitch onto her side with my foot and then use my toed to roll her onto her back. I step over her and knee on either side of her, resting my weight across her pelvis. My long cock is ready, throbbing and oozing precum. I grab her hands and put them on either side of her large full tits. Hold them together bitch. As she holds her tits up and mashed together, I begin to work my cock between her tits. I have her hold her tits for me as I masturbate between her tit flesh. I can see her looking up at me with almost terrified eyes. It doesn't take long for me to feel the rise in my cock. I push forward and spurts of cum fire from my cock landing all over her face. I stand and flick the last bits of cum from my cock and watch it land on her tits.

Sasha read each of the men's responses as they came up on the screen. By the time she read the last one, her fingers on one hand were busy at work inside her jeans. She saw the screen flash again.

FatherDom -- Good. That's all for now. Before you come to see me again, shave your bush. We like a nice clean snatch. Also be prepared to send us some pictures of your tits, your cunt and your ass.

Almost immediately all four screen names disappeared from the room list, and she was left watching an empty screen. She checked all the online users, but she couldn't find any of them. It was a little disconcerting to be treated like that. Oddly enough, the entire episode had left her hot, wet, and in extreme need of an orgasm. She returned to the video streaming section looking for a video to watch.

&&&&&

Anthony was still driving to work when his phone rang. It was unusual for that to happen given the hour. He fumbled it out of his pocket and thumbed the button

.

"Anthony"

"It's Mark. You got a minute."

"This must be important if you are up before 9am?"

"I have been on a stakeout for another client. I am headed home to go to bed, but I thought you needed a heads up. Check the app as soon as you get to your office. When you have had time to read it, call me, I don't care what time it is."

"Sure."

The phone went dead. Anthony tossed the phone into the truck console and pushed a little harder on the accelerator.

When he was locked in the building and behind the door of his office, he opened his work computer and loaded up the app. In just seconds he was reading the logs from the previous day. He slowed and began to read carefully, digesting the contents carefully. He read to the end and then saw that Sasha had left the chat and immediately gone to the videos. She had browsed through the selections until she found one and started it.

He immediately called Mark.

"Did you read it?"

"Yeah. I did."

"Did you look at the video she watched?"

"No. Why?"

"It's a video of a woman getting ass fucked and then tit fucked by a group of men. I suspect it is the closest thing she could find to that little sex text she engaged in."

"Wasn't this what we expected."

"My point is, she has made another shift. She is now actively talking to at least one other person and has participated in her first sex chat."

"Don't you mean 5 other men."

"I sort of doubt it. If you missed it, all of those screen names disappeared within seconds of each other. I suspect that this is a very computer savvy operator who is set up to run multiple browsers where he looks like multiple people."

"Damn. That's unbelievable."

"Some of these trolls will go to unimaginable lengths to get inside a woman's head."

Athony sighed into the phone.

"So. What do I do now."

"Buddy. You heard what the expert said. You have to get her attention somehow and substitute yourself for whatever it is she is looking for online."

"How the fuck do I do that without confronting her and possibly blowing our whole relationship and family out of the water?"

"Man, I don't have that answer. You're gonna have to think outside the box on this one. I got to get some sleep. We are shorthanded on this job, and I got to be back on the stakeout in 12 hours. Goodnight."

The phone went dead, and Anthony sat looking at the blank screen for several minutes. He looked back at the laptop and reread the log again before he shut the laptop and leaned back in his office chair, staring up at the ceiling, which he discovered badly needed a coat of paint. He was still sitting in that same position when the secretary came in with a fresh cup of coffee.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, just thinking?"

"About what?"

"How to catch a fox?"

The secretary looked a little confused then offered cheerily.

"My dad says to catch a bear you have to smell like a bear or act like what the bear wants to eat. Either way you will get the bear's attention."

Mark chuckled. His secretary had always been a little spacey and sometimes her comments didn't quite make sense. She shut the door and he continued to stare at the ceiling. Suddenly he sat up and put his hands on the deck.

"Son of a bitch," he thought to himself. "She was right. You gotta act like what the bear wants to eat."

Anthony pulled the laptop back in front of him and began banging on the keyboard. In minutes he was making notes on a pad beside the computer, bookmarking websites, and taking some time to read before moving on. He spent all morning at the desk. It was the middle of the afternoon when he decided to call Mark. He hoped he didn't wake him up, but he had to talk to someone he trusted.

"Mark. You up."

"I am now. What's happened."

"I think I have an idea."

"What?"

"I think I know how to bring this to an end."

Mark yawned.

"Ok But remember murder is still illegal and I ain't helping you move bodies."

"Nothing like that. Have you eaten?"

"I haven't even peed yet."

"Then pee, shower, get dressed and meet me at the grill on 88th street in an hour."

"You are asking a lot for an hour, but I'll be there."

Forty-five minutes later Anthony was sitting in front of the grill. He had his laptop and was busy reading when he saw Mark pull into the parking lot in his rather mundane ten-year-old Ford Crown vic. Anthony went out to meet him.

"When are you gonna spring for a new ride?"

"What. That's the perfect car for a private investigator whose main source of income is taking photos of cheating spouses."

"But it's old and worn out."

"Don't believe everything you see. That is a former Ford Crown Vic Police interceptor. It has a nearly new 4.6-liter interceptor engine. Police tires and suspension. Nobody pays any attention to those things. I could park it in any neighborhood and not draw a spit worth of attention. On the other hand, if I need to get away or keep up with someone, I can do it with ease."

Anthony listened.

"Ok. I'll take your word for it."

"Come on and let's get something to eat. I got to go back on stakeout in a few hours. If I can catch this guy with his girlfriend, it could be a payday worth a couple of hundred grand."

Anthony looked at Mark incredulously. They entered the restaurant. Mark chose the last booth at the back of the restaurant, and he sat facing the front door. They both ordered a burger and fries. Mark ordered a large chocolate shake. Anthony ordered a cola.

"Ok. Tell me what this grand scheme is?"

Mark expected some half-baked plan that would backfire in 10 minutes. He anticipated picking the plan apart with ease. He listened half-heartedly at first, but as Anthony laid out his plan he began to glimmer of hope.

"Ok. So, I have to somehow insinuate myself into Sasha's fantasies or whatever is driving her down this road. Is that a good assumption?"

"Yeah. That is what I understand."

"But I have to do it in such a way that all of her desire is transferred to me and away from whatever it is that she is looking for, correct?"

"Yeah."

"On top of all that I can't do it in a way that will make her think she has betrayed me or our trust because she has been going behind my back with all this."

"That's what Peter said."

"Then I got to act like what the bear wants to eat."

"What the fuck does that mean."

"Something my secretary said when I asked her how you trap a fox. It sounded stupid to me too, until I looked at it from outside the box, just like you said."

"Go on."

"Sasha is looking for something. Obviously, it is something I haven't been giving her. Maybe it is something she is afraid to ask me about or confide in me because she thinks I will think that she is a pervert, or a slut, or some kind of nut."

Mark was listening intently now. This was beginning to go somewhere and make a little sense.

"I have been doing some reading. I think she is hooked on the whole submissive thing. There may be a big element of masochistic fantasies based on the kinds of stuff she has been watching and that little episode in the chatroom."

Mark nodded his head.

"If that is the case, then I just have to give her exactly what she wants. Once I have her attention, it shouldn't be hard to bring all those feelings and needs back home where she can get what she wants, and I get what I want."

"What is it that you want?"

"I want Sasha. She is my love and my life."

"The Sasha you get back is probably not going to be the Sasha that you had before. She may be radically different."

"I'll take that chance."

"You think you can pull this off?"

"I can try. I realized while I was thinking about this that I have been pretty passive about this. I intend to change that. I am going to become the master of this."

Mark leaned back as the waitress set the burgers and fries down on the table.