To Catch a Sub - 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She faded off and Mark continued.

"This is going to take some big changes in you."

"What do you mean?"

"Look. I am not unfamiliar with this whole BDSM culture. In my line of work, you see almost everything. What you are talking about doing is becoming, at least to Sasha, a Dominant, and not just a run of the mill dominant, but one who is almost over the top. Do you really think you can do that."

"Yeah. I think so."

Mark nodded.

"Then you better get busy. At least one other person online already has a head start and, from what I read, he has her eye and a large part of her attention."

"I may need your help. I am not too swift on this computer stuff."

"That part will be easy. I am going to turn Randy loose on this guy that Sasha has been playing around with online and see what we can find."

"That would help."

"Don't worry. You'll get the bill."

The waitress laid the check on the table. Anthony picked it up."

"Then let me start with this one."

&&&&&

The more he thought about it on the way home, the more Anthony was convinced that he was on the right track. It was clear to him that Sasha was searching for something more than the stay-at-home mom persona she had been living the last 10 years. He began to think back to when they were in college, living together. She has always been the one that was out pushing their limited boundaries. She was the one that insisted they go to the parties where there were often drugs, lots of alcohol and some other interesting activities. He knew she had used pot on several occasions, and he suspected that she had tried some other illicit things as well before they moved in together. She was the one who brought him the information about fetish lifestyles. She had found the leather store near campus and had begged him to buy the handcuffs and the blindfold and then use them on her the same night. The more he pieced together the fragments, the more he was sure that her recent activities were the culmination of years of suppressing those feelings and desires. If that is what she needed to be happy, then he was going to oblige her.

He also realized that she had an almost 18-month head start on him in learning what this was all about. He resolved on the drive home to devote himself to catching up and getting ahead. It was going to be almost a full-time proposition, which meant he had to do something about his business. He thought of his father-in-law, almost immediately. He had no background in construction, but he had been one of the best organizational managers in the business. He has helped countless organizations bigger than the construction company effect changes that grew their businesses tenfold. Anthony's first order of business was to talk to his father-in-law.

As he pulled into the driveway, he looked up and saw Sasha standing in the window over the sink, looking out and smiling. He knew she could see him as well. He looked up at her and felt the same old urges and desires she had always evoked in him. It only strengthened his determination to get her back focused on the right things in their lives.