To Catch a Sub - 006

Story Info
Sasha gets more intense. Tony begins to emerge.
7.1k words
4.78
1.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
361 Followers

Anthony turned back to the computer. He logged into the Pillory website and then into the chat site. He began to scan the user list and found FatherDom. He could tell that FatherDom was in his private room and also in the room where everyone started when they came into the chat site. It was a room simply called "Welcome."

Anthony sat and watched the scroll on the window. He found it confusing and hard to follow the many conversations and the speed of the scroll. He then saw FatherDom speak to someone named "Sweethang". Anthony watched that conversation amid all the others. The man seemed polite, concerned, and helpful to "Sweethang."

Anthony sat for several minutes watching the screen scroll. He finally typed a message and directed it to FatherDom in the Welcome room.

SensualSadist -- Hello. I hope you don't mind. Could I ask you a few questions?

FatherDom -- Of course. I am always glad to help a fellow dominant.

SensualSadist -- I am pretty new to this chat room stuff. You seem to be well informed and well known. Can you give me some tips on getting started?

FatherDom -- Of course. It is really pretty simple. Can you tell me some of your kinks?

That was a question Anthony hadn't really expected. He had to get his thoughts together pretty quickly. He thought back to some of the videos he had watched that Sasha had also watched. He began to type his reply.

SensualSadist -- I am pretty much into all aspects of BDSM. I am particularly interested in the harder and more extreme aspects. I like to play hard. I find the thoughts of forced use of a woman very arousing. I am not sure how well that fits in here.

FatherDom -- Let's take this to a private message. It will be easier to converse without all this other background noise.

Anthony saw a private message screen pop up on his computer. A message flashed onto the screen.

FatherDom -- I think you are going to fit in pretty well around here. You will find a lot of men and women who share your interests.

SensualSadist -- I have had a hard time finding and meeting any female submissives that seem willing to do what I want. Is there some sort of trick to it? I am not the smoothest typist, and I am not sure how to do one of these online sex scenes.

FatherDom -- You sound like a pretty intelligent guy. I think you just need to see how some of this works. Let me invite you to my private room. I have some submissives that visit there on a regular basis and you can see how this works.

SensualSadist -- Thank you! I knew from watching that you were someone most everyone on here trusted. You must have been around here a long time.

FatherDom -- I have been doing this a long time. Go ahead and come to my room. There are some other people there. They may not respond. They tend to just hang out in the room even if they are not around their computer.

SensualSadist -- Be there in just a bit.

Anthony clicked the enter button in the room invitation and a second chat screen opened. He saw five names in the user list including his. FatherDom was quick to respond to his entry.

FatherDom -- Welcome. Just a few rules here in my room. Almost anything goes but if you go over my limits, you will get one warning and then the boot. This is a room for serious dominants with a bent toward Sadism. If you don't find that appealing best you leave now.

FatherDom -- Glad you made it. Things are a little slow right now. Just hang around. Something will pop up.

SensualSadist -- Thanks for the invite. I will hang out a bit and see what develops.

Anthony minimized the screen. He went back to studying that material Angela had suggested. The morning passed relatively quickly. It was about half past noon when Dimitri stuck his head in the office.

"Want to get some lunch. I have a few questions."

"Sure. I can take a break. Want to go now?"

"Yeah. Come on. I'll drive."

They got into Dimitri's little crossover SUV. He drove to a restaurant not far away. Inside they found a table and after ordering, Dimitri plunged right into his questions.

"I know I haven't been here long, but I have noticed a few things."

"Like what?"

"The way you have the staff organized. Could I make some suggestions?"

"Sure. You're the expert."

"Hardly that. But I do think I can find some ways to make things run a little better and improve the efficiency."

"Dimitri, I told you that you are in complete control. If you want to change something in the way we are doing things, feel free. I would ask that when it comes to contracts and plans that if you change anything there you ask me first."

"Oh. I would never change anything about that part. I know nothing about it. But handling routine business operations and personnel issues are my thing. Most people don't understand how much those little things can affect a business."

"You do what you think is best. Just remember that you are tinkering with the business that puts food on your grandkids table. Screw it up and we will all be living with you?"

Dimitri laughed.

"That wouldn't be a problem, but I don't think there is a chance of that. I have looked at your company and it is growing. You have good people and basically a very sound plan. I think we can make things a little better by moving some people around, changing the way things are handled to make them more productive, and tightening up procedures."

"Good. Get it done."

Lunch came and they focused on the meal. Dimitri talked a little more about what he thought needed to be done and Anthony listened. By the end of the meal, Anthony was convinced that if nothing else came out of this project, having Dimitri involved was going to leave his company stronger and more competitive.

&&&&&

Back at the office, Anthony was again working through the material on the websites. He was rapidly getting a whole new understanding of the BDSM lifestyle from people who were committed to it more deeply than he could have imagined. He was gaining insights into relationships and a better understanding of what compelled people to engage in these activities.

The office was closing down rapidly when he left. He drove to Angela's office and went in unannounced. She came from the back dressed in her usual slacks and shirt.

"You are prompt. I like that. Come on in and sit down."

They found seats in her office. Anthony still avoided the couch. Angela started right in.

"Have you gone through that material I gave you?"

"Yes. I have read most of Thor's stuff and several of the others."

"Then if you are as bright as you appear, you have a pretty good understanding of the BDSM lifestyle and culture. That means we can actually start turning you into a dominant that any submissive can respect. The first thing I want you to consider is your appearance."

"What's the matter with the way I look?"

"Well. You don't look the part and you don't act the part."

"What do you mean?"

Anthony looked down at himself. He was wearing his usual work boots, a pair of jeans, and a flannel work shirt.

"Anthony. How much is your company worth?"

He shrugged.

"I don't really know."

She sighed.

"I checked the Dunn and Bradstreet. Your accountant has you listed there. Your company has a net worth of over 5 million dollars. Last year you did 28 million dollars of contracts and Dunn and Bradstreet has you listed as a "Company to Watch." How much time do you actually spend on job sites these days?"

"Maybe 45 minutes or an hour a day."

"How much time do you spend dealing with bankers, engineers, and customers?"

"Not so much now. I hired my father-in-law to deal with a lot of that."

"You are still the face of the company though. Your name is on the logo. When you meet people, they judge your company by what they see in you."

"Ok. So, they see a hard-working construction guy."

"What they should be seeing is an educated debonair executive that owns and runs a multimillion-dollar company. They don't expect you to come to a business meeting looking like a plumber."

Anthony was thinking.

"I can see some of your points. Thinking back, I can see that I sometimes didn't quite fit in when I went to meetings at the bank or visiting with some of my customers."

"You need to work on your appearance and, just as importantly, you need to work on how you present yourself to people. You need to be more assertive. I won't say aggressive because that can put some people off. You need to be more self-confident, and you need to learn to exude a sense of being in charge. You need to expect people to defer to you and to accept you as the alpha in any group you are in."

"How the hell do I do that?"

"Looking the part will help. A change in attitude will do a lot of the work. I am going to send you to a friend of mine who does personal coaching. I will tell her what she needs to know. Listen to what she has to say. If it makes sense, follow her advice."

"Ok. I'm already into this so far that a little more doesn't seem unreasonable."

"Good. There is one other thing I want you to consider."

"What's that?"

"You go by Anthony, right?"

"Yes."

"I think you should consider gradually making the change to having people call you Tony."

"Why"

"Anthony is a perfectly fine name. But it is very formal. Tony is a strong masculine name. It is shorter and gives the impression of a powerful person. Remember, that the impression you make when you meet people colors how they deal with you and how they think of you from that point on. You want to establish a strong, masculine, and commanding presence from the very first."

Anthony considered that. It would be a radical change and would raise a lot of questions from his family and friends.

"I'll try it."

"Good. I can help you with personality and presentation things. Here is the name and address of the personal coach. Give her a call tomorrow and at least talk to her."

Angela handed him the card and then they began to talk in depth about how to adapt the changes she was suggesting to his demeanor and his attitudes. As he listened, she made good sense. What she was saying applied to everything about his business and not just to his relationship with Sasha. He began to realize that all of the really successful people he knew exhibited almost all of the personal traits she was suggesting. She gave him a list of several books to read about the subject.

After he left, he stopped at a nearby office supply store. The store had almost all the self-help books she had recommended, and he bought a copy of everyone they had. He then headed home, lots of things on his mind.

Anthony arrived home at his usual time. He found Sasha in a bright and convivial mood. The children were waiting for him for dinner, and they had a pleasant meal talking about school. The upcoming summer holiday was a popular topic. After dinner, Anthony took the kids upstairs and got them settled into bed. Sasha was finishing up the dishes and he walked up behind her, pinning her to the sink with his hips and sliding his arms under hers. His hand cupped her tits, and he nuzzled the back of her neck.

"What say we go to bed early and have a little slap and tickle time."

She wiggled her ass against his groin and looked back over her shoulder.

"Just what did you have in mind?"

"I dunno. What would you like?"

Sasha hesitated and then turned around to face him. She looked at him dreamily with her arms around his neck.

"I don't care as long as it's you. You are in charge. I'll do anything you want tonight."

"That could be a dangerous offer."

Her eyes narrowed a bit.

"Aren't you up to a challenge?"

"Let's find out."

She grinned broadly and finished clearing up the kitchen. Anthony went through the downstairs, turning off lights and locking up. They met at the bottom of the stairs and held hands as they ascended. Sasha stopped and cracked the door to the kids' rooms and looked in. In each case they were sound asleep. Satisfied she pulled the door shut and hurriedly crossed the hall.

She found Anthony lying on the bed propped up on the headboard. His shoes were off, but he was still dressed. She stopped and shut the door then spun on her heel and looked at him.

Sasha saw him looking at her as she stood just inside the closed bedroom door. It was obvious he had something on his mind. Then she saw the slow smile that spread across his face.

"That lingerie you wore the night we went to Franky's. I would like to see that again."

She giggled and turned to the dresser and searched through a drawer and took out a handful of lingerie. She went to the walk-in closet and shut the door. He heard her fumbling around in the closet. Suddenly, he jumped up and stripped off all his clothes. Laying back down on the bed, he was happy to see that his cock was half erect just at the thought of seeing Sasha in that lingerie he remembered.

He jumped up again and ran to the light switch near the bedroom door and turned off the overhead lights. He turned on a small lamp on the bedside table. The light in the bedroom went from bright, almost glaring, to a soft dim glow that filled the bedroom with deep shadows in some places. Just as he was about to lay back down the bed, he heard the closet door open.

He turned and saw her standing in the open doorway. She wore a black lace bra, matching black panties and garter belt. The stocking clung to her legs to mid-thigh, and she was wearing 4-inch black heels. She was stunning to him and probably to anyone else who happened to see her. He stopped for a moment and spoke.

"YYuuuummmmmm"

Anthony walked over to her and took her in his arms and kissed her hard. She responded by pressing herself to him. Sasha could feel his now fully erect cock between them, and she returned the kiss hungrily.

The kiss lasted for a long time. Sasha looked up at Anthony dreamily.

"What can I do for you tonight, stud."

He chuckled and turned her around to hold her back to his chest. His hands came up from her waist to cup her full breasts in the lace bra. As he squeezed, she groaned slightly and rubbed her ass against his cock. He slid his hand down to her belly and worked his fingers under the elastic of the lace panties and slid his hand down to cup her crotch. His eyes opened wide. He felt her stiffen a little. He looked down.

"That's different. What brought this on?"

She hesitated as she replied.

"Um. I just thought I would see what it would be like. You know. If we get a pool, it will make it easier to shop for swimsuits."

Anthony let his fingers explore her groin. He had to admit that it was pleasant to be able to touch her without that thick curly black bush. Then his mind suddenly flashed to what he had seen on the computer earlier that day. She had shaved because FatherDom had told her too. He took a breath and heard her speak softly.

"Don't you like it?"

He recovered and managed to reply.

"It's different. I can see some advantages."

She seemed to relax when she thought he was accepting her explanation. Anthony's mind was still racing even as his hands continued to play over her shaved crotch and her breast. He was thinking about what video she had watched immediately after she left the chatroom. He remembered that title vividly. "Anal Assault."

He hadn't watched all the video, but he had seen enough to get the drift. A woman and four men. They had roughly torn her clothes away at a construction site and then bent her over a pile of lumber and performed what he could only describe as a savage anal rape. The title was clear enough.

He also remembered what Angela had said about changing his persona. He reasoned quickly that this might be as good a time as any. Anthony wrapped his arm around Sasha's waist and lifted her. She yelped in surprise as he picked her feet off the floor and turned to carry her to the edge of the bed. He sat her down on her feet and then reached up to grab a handful of long black hair at the back of her head and pushed her forward, face down on the bed.

She gasped in surprise.

"What are you doing?"

"You told me you would do anything I want. This is what I want."

He reached and grabbed the waistband of the lace panties and pulled them until they stretched across her legs just above her knees. He looked at her round ass and his cock twitched visibly. A drip of precum hung on the tip. He held onto her hair with one hand and grabbed his cock with the other.

Sasha was shocked and surprised at his actions. He had never really acted so sexually aggressive. When she heard the tone in his voice, she first felt a little fear and then she felt the familiar fire between her legs start to kindle. She couldn't help herself as he manhandled her to the bed and then bent her over.

The thought of Anthony so forcefully taking her already wet pussy, excited Sasha even more. She groaned softly and her hops moved suggestively. Then she felt his cock, run up through her labia. She smiled softly until he felt the head of his cock come to rest on her asshole. The pressure increased and she realized his intentions. She started to squirm and wiggle trying to escape.

"NO... no..not there.. I'm not ready.. Anthony..please, don't"

She heard him again.

"Anything I want, remember? I want your tight little asshole tonight. And I am going to have it."

She squealed as he began to push his cock against her resistant anal sphincter.

He growled at her.

"Be quiet. You don't want to wake the kids."

She clamped her own hand over her mouth to help stifle the wails that she couldn't help uttering. Anthony increased the pressure until he felt the wide part of his circumcised cock pop into her ass. He paused a minute and then drove his cock as deep into her asshole as he could manage. He felt her push back in response.

Sasha felt her anal ring expand and then contract as his cock head penetrated. Then the feeling of her anal canal expanding and tightly around his shaft until his balls slapped against her clit. She gasped and suddenly she seemed to be overwhelmed with the sensations emanating from her ass. She raised her hips and thrust back. Each time he withdrew, she groaned and when his cock started forward, she moved back toward him with a grunt.

Anthony was amazed at her reactions. He heard the groans and grunts; he felt her movement meeting him. He felt her clenching on his cock. Then he heard her. Her voice was deep and husky.

"Oh GOD yes. Fuck me. FUCK MY ASS HARD."

His eyes went wide, and he renewed his grasp at her waist and with his next thrust he drove into her as hard as he could. Her back arched and her head came up. She seemed to quiver underneath him and then shuddered violently before spasming several times in a row. She was wailing into her hands clasped over her mouth. He realized that she had just experienced an orgasm unlike any he had ever known her to have.

Her orgasm sent him reeling into his own. He ground his cock deep into her ass and sent several large streams of cum deep into her before he too groaned and stood, his cock still inside her resting against her ass, breathing hard.

Slipping his still semi rigid cock from her ass, he looked down to admire her still stretched and gaping asshole. He could see the string of cum from his cock head to her ass and the drips coming from her pussy. Anthony lifted her and rolled her into the bed and then climbed in as well. She curled up against him as he wrapped his arms around her. They lay without speaking for a long time, each lost in their own thoughts.

&&&&&

Anthony was gone as usual when she got up. Her mind was still a bit discombobulated from how Anthony had acted the night before. She was still wearing the lingerie. She went to the bathroom, dropped the lingerie in the hamper and pulled on her robe. She needed to get downstairs and make breakfast and get the kids on the bus for school.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
361 Followers
12