To Catch a Sub - 006

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stood in the kitchen cooking scrambled eggs, her mind was churning. Anthony seemed different somehow. He actually took charge instead of constantly asking her what she wanted, how she wanted it and if she was enjoying it. As she remembered, she felt a shiver run through her. It had been the most intense love making they had enjoyed for many years.

She got the kids off to school and poured another cup of coffee. She glanced at the cupboard. For the first time in months, she didn't feel pressured to get the computer out. Still, she finally moved to retrieve the computer and take it to the living room and curl up on the couch. She waited for the system to load and then pushed the button for the chat rooms.

&&&&&

Anthony stopped at the truck stop and refueled his truck. While the diesel was pumping, he ran inside, got a cup of coffee and a biscuit with eggs and bacon. He was soon back in the truck eating his quick breakfast as he headed to the office.

He sat down at his desk and opened the laptop. It was still running from the day before so all he had to do was pick up where he had been reading. He was soon absorbed into the last of the writings by Thor. He jumped a bit when the chime went off on his laptop. Glancing at the toolbar, he saw that something was happening on the chat site which was still running. He flipped windows and saw that FatherDom, and the four other screen names were still in the room. He was there as well. Suddenly, he focused his attention. The chine had been the alarm he had set to alert him if Newandwilling came into the room. Sure enough, there she was. He watched without alerting anyone he was active in the room.

Anthony sat and watched, reading the postings as they happened.

Newandwilling -- Hello. I am Newandwilling, a submissive female. I enter and kneel in front of FatherDom and present myself. I am naked, 5'6" tall and 135 lbs. I have 36DD breasts with large areola and nipples. I am shaved completely except for my long thick black hair. I am here to serve.

FatherDom -- Good morning slut.

Newandwilling -- Good Morning Sir.

FatherDom -- Did you receive the things I told you to order?

Newandwilling -- No Sir. They are out for delivery and should be here today.

FatherDom -- Then I have no use for you now. Come back when you have what I require.

Newandwilling suddenly vanished from the room. Anthony blinked at how fast the interaction had been. He sat and thought about what he had seen. He decided to remain silent and went back to reading and studying.

&&&&&

Sasha sat in frustration. She was about to go find a video when she had a change of heart and closed the laptop and instead went upstairs to put on clothes. Once she was dressed, she began to do laundry, cleaned and rearranged the kitchen cupboard, and did some other chores around the house. She decided that she needed to do some shopping, so she got her keys and purse and headed the SUV toward town.

Nothing much happened for Anthony until he remembered the card Angela had given him the night before. He found it in his wallet and looked at it closely. It read Constance Yardly, Personal and Life Coach. He dialed the number, and a deep raspy female voice answered the phone.

"Constance Yardly. Can I help you?"

"Ms. Yardly, my name is An...I mean Tony Mancini. Dr. Torillo said I should call you and set up an appointment."

"Ah yes. Angela texted me about you. I understand this is part of a project that is pressing?"

"Yes. It is."

"Can we meet this afternoon?"

"Sure. Where and when."

Constance gave Anthony an address.

" I'll see you at about 1 pm."

"That works."

After lunch, Anthony, or Tony as he was trying to remember himself, found the address. It was a large Victorian house in one of the oldest parts of the city. He parked on the street and walked up to the door. Before he could ring the bell, a woman about his age answered.

"You must be Tony."

"Yes."

"Come in and have a seat. Let's chat a bit about what Angela told me."

Then sat down in the period furnished sitting room, Constance began to question him about what Angela had told her. Tony filled in details where she asked more questions. She asked questions about his habits, his wardrobe, what he liked to wear, what colors he liked, even what sports teams he followed. When she had satisfied her questions, she began to outline what she thought they needed to address.

"People tend to perceive themselves the way they dress and the thoughts they swell on. I think that your background in construction has you thinking of yourself as a construction worker. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah."

"The way they dress reflects that. On the other hand, you want to become dominant. Right now, the impression you give is of a working-class man, that is easy going and relaxed, who wants to get along and not be seen as assertive, much less aggressive."

Tony nodded.

"Customer service has always been very important to me. That has meant making customers happy and doing a lot of compromise."

"That is understandable. The problem is that those are not dominant traits that you want to exhibit."

They talked some more about the situation with Sasha.

"Angela is a better source of advice about that sort of thing than I am. What I can do is help you with your looks, your attitude and your mind set. Angela said she had already given you some reading suggestions and book suggestions."

"Yes. I have the book and I have been reading the information on the internet."

"Good. Then the next thing is to start moving you in the direction of looking and presenting yourself as a dominant personality. The first thing I noticed is that you stuttered when you introduced yourself. You started to call yourself Anthony. I am guessing that you mother preferred that name over Tony."

"Yes. She has always said that if she wanted a Tony that's what she would have named me. She chose Anthony because her great-grandfather was Anthony."

"Ok. And you have no problem changing to be called Anthony."

"If it will help me get Sasha pointed in the right direction, you can call me BOZO for all I care."

Constance laughed.

"Then work on that. Start introducing yourself as Tony. Urge your coworkers and friends to call you Tony as well. It may seem strange at first but the longer you do it you will get more comfortable. You will notice right away that new acquaintances tend to approach you when they know you as Tony. It will take you current friends and business associates a while longer to show signs of a change"

"What about family?"

"That is a ticklish situation in your case. I wouldn't try to make the change at home until after you make this conversion with your wife."

Tony nodded.

"Second is your looks. Have you considered growing facial hair."

"Not really. I can shave in the shower and if I'm not having to deal with edges and hair, it is quick and easy."

"You are a handsome man. No doubt about it. But you are also blessed or cursed depending on how you look at yourself with a round baby face. People key off that and are then biased toward expecting you to behave in one way. My suggestion is to consider letting your mustache grow and adding a nicely shaped van dyke to your chin. I can give you some pictures of examples. Your hair. I know that a crew cut is a choice for a lot of working men but, you don't want to exhibit that appearance. You want to present yourself as more worldly. I suggest that you let your hair grow and find a good stylist that can keep your facial hair and head hair properly trimmed and shaped."

Tony was a little shocked.

"Um... Are you sure? I have never been to a stylist. I go to an old school barbershop downtown."

"Not anymore. I can point you to several good stylists in town that can help you to find a proper cut that will enhance your image. I'm talking about not just being dominant. I will affect how your business associates and customers see you and react to you."

They talked for almost another hour about grooming and appearance and how Tony should begin to act when he was talking to customers, to employees, and most importantly to his wife.

"I think we have done all we can do today. Are you free tomorrow afternoon, after lunch."

"I can be."

"Good. Come here. Bring your credit card. We are going shopping."

&&&&&

Sasha got home just after lunch. A FEDEX package was waiting at the front door. She retrieved it and sat it on the kitchen counter while she fixed herself a quick lunch of fruit. As she ate, she opened the box and pulled the contents onto the top of the island.

It was the items she had ordered at the request of FatherDom. The order contained a large black dildo with a suction cup base, two butt plugs, a ball gag, and two different styles of nipple clamps. She examined the nipple clamps first. One pair was labeled as clover leap clamps. The other pair were in a box that identified them as grip clamps. She took them out and looked at them. They were about four inches long. One end was a small opening with thin metal wires that crisscrossed the opening On the other end was a plunger button to which a snap ring was attached. She pushed down on the plunger and saw the three small wires extend out and separate until they were open, and the ends pointed toward the center of the triangle they created. She wasn't sure exactly what they were supposed to do. She closed them and looked at the other clamps. She had seen similar clamps used in the videos.

The butt plugs were next for her examination. One of them was only about 3 inches long and an inch in diameter at the widest point. I had some kind of crystal on the end about an inch in diameter. She had chosen a dark red ruby like color. The other butt plug was much longer, perhaps 8 inches and shaped more like a cock than the cone shaped of the other plug. It too had the narrowed neck at the end but instead of a crystal it had a more utilitarian T-shaped handle.

She put the plug down and picked up the dildo. It was heavy in her hand and actually quite soft and flexible. The large suction cup on the end looked secure enough to hold the dildo on a flat smooth service. She held the dildo in her hand and felt another twinge in between her legs. Just the sight of the toys was enough to spark a bit of erotica arousal. She took a breath and considered where to hide the things. She didn't have time to get back online. The kids would be home soon. She put the toys back into the box and then set it at the back of the cupboard on top of the laptop. It was slightly visible, but she hoped that Anthony would not be looking in the cupboard that closely.

She made herself busy getting ready for the kids to come home, putting away the groceries she had purchased while in town and thinking about dinner. Part of her mind was still thinking about the toys in the cupboard and what FatherDom had in store for her. As she thought about it she shivered and a thrill of sexual need ran through her.

&&&&&

When Tony arrived at Angela's office, he walked in without hesitation, opened the door firmly, and stepped in. Angela was sitting at her desk and looked up with a smile.

"Anthony. On time as usual."

"Tony if you don't mind and I have always appreciated punctuality."

Angela's eyebrows went up a notch and she cocked her head as she looked at him.

"I sense a bit of change in you already. Did you meet with Constance."

"I did. She has some suggestions that will begin tomorrow. I was very impressed with her. She seems confident and self-assured and quite knowledgeable."

"She is. She is also one of the best submissives that has ever served me."

Tony blinked.

"She is submissive."

"Quite. And more than a little masochistic. You wouldn't know it just to meet her would you?"

"Not at all. That is surprising to learn."

"That is a lesson for you. Submissive does not mean subservient. The really good submissives have quite a developed sense of self-worth and self-confidence. They know who they are and what they are and are comfortable with that role, when it is the right time. Some of the most powerful women I know in business are some of the most submissive sluts you can imagine when they have the opportunity. Don't let perceptions give you the wrong impressions."

He nodded, still standing in the reception area.

Angel got up and came around the desk. Tony was surprised to see that she was wearing a pair of skintight leather pants and a leather top with a black crew neck shirt underneath.

"Come on back. Tonight, we start with your technical training."

She led him into the playroom as she called it. She flicked on the lights and the room lost a lot of its intimidation when it was fully illuminated. Tony took another look around. When he looked back at Angela she was holding a leather flogger and swaying it slowly back and forth.

"This is the part of the whole training thing I like the most."

"Why is that?"

"You're going to find out. Turn around and put your hands on that bench."

He looked and turned slowly and placed his hands on the table height leather covered bench. He started to turn to look at Angela, his ass lit up like a July 4th sparkler. He yelped and reached back to rub his burning ass.

"What the hell?"

"If you are going to be dominant and expect to use these things on a submissive who trusts you, you have to understand what they are, how they work, and what they can do."

"You mean, you are going to use all these things on me?"

"Not all of them. One from each major class of impact toy. Your ass may be a little sore when you go home tonight. Now turn back around."

He turned and a second later, his ass lit up again and he ground his teeth together to keep from cursing again.

"That's good. The first was about half strength for me. The last was at almost full strength. You get the idea of what it feels like. Imagine what you can do, with your extra weight and your much greater strength."

"I get the point."

"Good."

Over the course of the next few hours, she used a representative sample of each of her toys on his ass, the backs of his thighs and across his shirt clad back. By the time the lesson was finished he was breathing hard through gritted teeth and there were deep finger impressions on the leather of the bench.

"That's it. Now you understand a little bit more about how important trust is in this lifestyle and why the submissive always has the final word. When she agrees to submit to you, she gives you a gift she can revoke at a word. You have to respect that and honor it. That submissive is your most treasured thing and you should treat her like that."

Tony was still rubbing his ass and thighs. He listened carefully. The seriousness of her voice impressed on him the nature of the conversation. She was arranging the toys back on their places. She looked up at him.

"Is there anything else we need to discuss tonight? You have had a lot tossed on you in one session."

Tony thought for a minute.

"Yeah. I want to ask you about something."

"Go ahead."

Tony related the entire incident in detail to Angela about the evening when he had fucked Sasha's ass. She listened and asked a few questions.

"You said she protested a bit at first when it was apparent what you meant to do."

"Yes. Not very much."

"Did she protest more?"

"No. In fact, it wasn't long until she was begging me to fuck her harder."

Angela nodded.

"Did she ask for anything else?"

"No."

"You said that she offered to do anything you wanted. Did you prompt her for that."

"No. She offered and then offered again upstairs."

"I think you surprised her. I don't think she expected you to take her at her word. I think once she figured out that you were going to do as you wished, she was suddenly very aroused. You struck her chord and she resonated. This may not be what you want to hear, but I think your wife has found that she is a submissive and a masochist and she likes it. Her problem is she is ashamed at some level to admit it to anyone else. That's what you have to overcome. You must make her realize that you can be the dominant to her submissive and the sadist to her masochist and that you can deliver all that she needs, no matter how extreme it may seem."

Tony leaned against the leather bench and winced just a bit.

"You think I can manage it."

Angela grinned.

"You did pretty well submitting to me tonight. You barely screamed and you took the strokes without complaining. You did it because you love your wife. If she understands that she can please you, love you, and make you proud with her submission, you can accomplish almost anything. Yes. You have what it takes."

Tony let out a whoosh of air. He had been afraid that Angela was going to tell him that she didn't think he had what it would take to be the kind of dominant that could demand the respect and love of someone like Sasha.

On the way home, Tony kept shifting in the truck seat. His ass was still burning. He spent almost the entire ride home thinking about what it would be like to deliver that kind of punishment and torture to Sasha's ass. By the time he got home, he found he had a raging hardon.

He found the kids in the living room and Sasha finishing up dinner.

"Hello Stud."

He grinned and didn't get a word out as he was mobbed by two screaming children who leapt into his arms. He looked at Sasha, who was smiling warmly as she watched Tony with the kids. He carried them to the living room, sat on the floor and spent the next 30 minutes roughhousing with them. Sasha listened to the screams of glee and joy and took a deep contented breath. She finished putting dinner on the table and called them all to the table.

After dinner, Tany saw to getting the kids bathed and in bed. Sasha cleaned up the dinner and then came into the living room. She was sitting on the couch as Tony came down the stairs. He stopped before he got all the way down and looked in to just stare at her sitting on the couch focused on the TV. She was beautiful, and his cock began to twitch again just looking at her. He came downstairs and sat down easily in his recliner.

"How was your day?

"Like usual. Yours?"

Tony looked over at her.

"I have forgotten how hard this studying thing is. I don't remember it being this tough."

"You were a lot younger back then."

"True."

"Are you sure it's going to be worth all the effort you are putting into this?"

Tony looked up at her. He looked into her eyes, and he was instantly transported back to the first time he had ever held her in his arms after they had made love in his old apartment just off the campus. She was still just as beautiful and still just as attractive to him.

"Oh Yeah. I'm damn sure."

12