To Catch a Sub - 008

Story Info
Sasha starts her education. Tony begins to take charge.
9.7k words
4.79
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
348 Followers

To Catch a Sub - 008

Tony was up a little earlier than usual the next morning. He showered, shaved, and stepped into his closet, closed the door, and turned on the light. He looked at his racks and shelves that he had spent a larger part of the evening yesterday rearranging. All of the old clothes were hung together at one end of the closet. Spread across the other end was the new wardrobe he had purchased a couple of days before. He reached for a pair of nice-looking black dress pants. His next choice was a dark blue button-down shirt. Black socks and a pair of black wingtip dress shoes were next. To finish it off, a sleek black sport coat. He looked down at himself. It was different.

He turned out the light and came out of the closet. He carefully crept across the bedroom, pulled the door closed quietly and headed downstairs. He climbed into his truck pulling out of the carport and then heading down the drive toward the highway. The drive took about 20 minutes and when he arrived at the office he unlocked, made coffee and sat down at his desk. He really wasn't in the mood to study. He wanted some time alone to think and this was the perfect opportunity. When the coffee was done, he poured a cup, and settled into the executive desk chair and began to systematically work through the current situation, where he wanted to be, and make some decisions about how to get there.

Tony had been sitting, looking out the window into the materials yard, for almost two hours when he heard the first of the staff start to arrive. He picked up his empty coffee cup and went out to see who was there. As he entered everyone looked up and when they saw Tony, looks of surprise crossed their faces. Almost all the eyes in the office followed him as he walked toward the small kitchen where the coffee maker sat on the counter. His receptionist was the first to speak.

"Boss. Did somebody die?"

"No. Why do you ask?"

"The only time I have seen you dress like that is for a funeral."

Tony turned to look at them and spoke carefully.

"Get used to it. I don't go to job sites much anymore. Most of my time is spent dealing with customers, bankers, engineers and architects. I decided it was time I started to look like the owner of a very successful business, rather than a carpenter."

Dimitri came in the door just as he started his speech. He watched Tony fill his coffee cup and head back to his office. Dimitri poured a cup and followed him. He knocked on the door and heard Tony.

"Come."

Dimitri opened the door and stuck his head through the crack.

"Got a minute?"

"Always. What's up?"

"I got here in time to hear your little speech."

"Yeah?"

Dimitri sat down in the chair opposite the desk and sipped his coffee.

"Congratulations. I think you are making a great move."

Tony looked at him in surprise."

"You do?"

"Yeah. What you said is true. You represent this company to the clients. The impression you make is very important to how they see you and react to you."

"Why didn't you say something?"

"I didn't think it was my place to be telling the boss how to act and dress."

"Dimitri. That's one of the reasons you are here."

"Then can I make a few other suggestions along those same lines?"

"Sure."

"You know how the budget for this place works, right?"

"Yeah. I know what it is. The accountants set it up and it seems to work fine."

"Ok. You are at a point where you need an in-house finance officer to oversee the money side of this operation. You also need a Chief Operations Officer to run the whole shebang. I would also suggest that you either hire an HR manager or hire an outside consulting firm to take care of that part."

"Ok. I could ask why but I suspect you are going to tell me because this operation has grown past the point of it being a one-man operation. I need people in key positions with special knowledge and skills."

"Bingo. That business education of yours is paying dividends now."

"So. You want to stay on as COO for a while and put this reorganization together?"

"I can, if you are comfortable allowing me to do it."

"I wouldn't have brought you in on this if I weren't comfortable with it."

"To be honest, I saw the need for this by the end of the third day I was here. I have been working on a plan. Would you like to see it?"

"Send me the reader's digest version. You have my permission to proceed."

Dimitri grinned broadly.

"I don't know why I ever convinced myself to retire. I love this sort of stuff."

"Good. Let's keep you happy. Is there anything else."

"Yeah. One more thing. I like your new look. Something else has changed about you and I can't quite place it but it is for the good. The staff have been talking about it as well."

"Thank you."

"Are you familiar with our fleet operation?"

"Yeah, we lease most of our vehicles from a big leasing company. They handle most of the maintenance and keep the vehicles running. I thought it would save money in the long run. Is it not working?"

"It was a great idea. All of your equipment and vehicles are less than 5 years old. The vehicles are professionally maintained by the leasing company who also keep tires on them and handle the insurance. It's great from a management perspective. There is one thing I noticed."

"What's that?"

"Your truck. It's not part of the lease program."

"No. I bought it before we had that program. In fact, it is in my name."

"Sell it and let's get you into a vehicle more appropriate to your new look and your new attitude. We can get almost anything you want through the lease company."

"Even a BMW?"

Dimitri smiled broadly.

"Even a BMW. You pick out what you want, and it will be here in two days. I think the lease company will buy your truck for a decent price. Since it is in your name, that will be your money."

"I'll be damned. You know you are the second person in a week that has told me that I need to stop driving that truck and get something nicer."

Dimitri grinned.

"You find what you want and let me know. I can handle it from there."

Tony nodded as Dimitri got up and left. Tony thought to himself. Well. I said today was going to see a lot of changes. This just confirms it.

&&&&&

Sasha had the kids off to school in good order and was having another cup of coffee. She went upstairs, showered, did her hair and makeup and came back downstairs. She was still wearing jeans but had chosen a long sleeve button down shirt. She put on a bra, but no panties. In the kitchen, she took out the laptop and put it on the kitchen table, sat down with her coffee and pressed the power button.

It didn't take long for the system to connect, and she was looking at the chatroom home page. Unlike her usual routine, she first looked down the username list. She was looking for someone but didn't see the screen name. A little disappointed, she looked at her favorites list and clicked on FatherDoms room link. The room screen opened, and she saw the usual cast of characters with FatherDom and the top of the list. She started her usual routine.

Newandwilling -- Enters, naked, and walks to a spot in front of FatherDom. I fall to my knees, with them spread wide apart, hands on my thighs.

Newandwilling -- I am Newandwilling, a 36-year-old female submissive. I have 36DD breasts with large areola and sensitive nipples. My pussy is shaved, and I am here to serve.

FatherDom -- Turn on your video cunt.

Sasha clicked the camera icon and then adjusted the screen so that the camera framed her from the waist up.

FatherDom -- Well, you certainly look better than you did yesterday. Take off that shirt so we can see those tits.

Sasha unbuttoned the shirt and shrugged it back off her shoulders. Just the fact that she was online and in view of these men was causing her nipples to harden.

FatherDom -- Very good. Lift your tits up and show them off.

As Sasha put her hands under her breasts and lifted them, she saw another screen name pop up on the username list. The screen name was enough to cause her to breathe a little heavier and she felt a twinge at her clit just seeing the name in the list.

FatherDom -- Good morning SensualSadist. You are here just in time. This cow is showing her udders. What do you think of them?

SensualSadist -- I think they are magnificent.

FatherDom. -- You give this cow too much credit. Those udders need some attention. Don't you think so?

SensualSadist -- She is yours. If you say so, I defer to your decisions.

FatherDom -- Good Answer. Yes, this cunt is mine to do with as I please. Isn't that right, cow?

Newandwilling -- I am here to serve you Sir. If you wish to put a collar on me, I might accept it.

FatherDom -- Why would I want to collar a slut like you when you come in here and do whatever I tell you to do anyway. You would be a burden.

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir.

Tony watched Sasha's face on the screen. He was looking for any hint of disappointment but, to his surprise, he didn't see any emotion as FatherDom denigrated her in such a direct fashion.

FatherDom -- Since I am sure you don't have a milking machine. We will have to do with what I am sure you do have. Go and get your vacuum cleaner.

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir.

Tony watched as Sasha left the camera. He knew that they had one of the best and most powerful vacuum cleaners on the market. He could visualize Sasha going to the downstairs closet and getting the vacuum and pulling through the house to the kitchen table. She soon appeared back in the video.

Newandwilling -- I have the vacuum Sir.

FatherDom -- plug it in and get the hose attachment ready. Just the hose. No tools.

Tony saw Sasha's head duck down and knew she was plugging the vacuum into the socket on the wall behind her. Her head popped back into view, and she held up the open end of the vacuum tube.

Newandwilling -- Ready Sir.

FatherDom -- Good. Scoot back a little so we can see more of your tits and your face.

Sasha scooted the chair back a bit. Tony could now see most of her sitting in the chair, naked from the waist up, holding the tube on the vacuum cleaner.

FatherDom -- Turn on the vacuum to its highest setting.

Sasha reached out with her foot and tapped a button on the vacuum. The sound of the powerful machine filled the air.

FatherDom - Good. Stick the end of the hose directly over your nipple.

Tony knew the power of that machine. He had picked it out. It would pick a 16 lb. bowling ball up with just the open suction of the hose like Sasha held it now. He watched with interest and a growing erection.

Sasha bit her lip but put one hand under her left breast and then turned the hose so that it was directly over her nipple. The vacuum hose was just slightly larger than her areola. She closed the distance toward her nipple and when the hose was almost an inch from her breast, the suction lifted her nipple and sucked the hose tight to her flesh. Her eyes flew open, and she was silent for a second and then let out a howl as the suction of the vacuum pulled her nipple further into the hose, stretching it.

Tony watched. He saw her breast lift slightly as the powerful machine pulled her nipple into the hose. He watched as the hose sealed itself tight and began to pull on her nipple. He heard her howl in pain. Tony saw her eyes squeezed shut and then a tear formed at the corner of one eye. She was breathing in rapid quick pants.

FatherDom -- Excellent. Milk that tit. Let that hose drop and hang onto your tit. Put your hands behind your head and stick your chest out.

Tony watched carefully. Sasha let go of the hose and it dropped a few inches, pulling her tit down sharply. She gasped and shrieked as the hose yanked her tit down. She raised both arms and put her hands behind her head. Her shoulders came back, and she sat in front of the camera, one breast pulled down grotesquely by the weight of the hose and her nipple now sucked nearly three inches down inside the tube. She was panting rapidly, tears streaming down her face.

FatherDom -- Use your right hand and play with your clit. You will leave that hose on your tit until you can cum.

Sasha read the message and immediately her right hand dropped to her crotch. She adjusted her position to allow her better access to her clit. When she moved, the hose attached to her tit by the suction bounced and swayed. She wailed again at the movement but her hand dove into her crotch and she began to finger herself diligently.

Tony watched. His cock was now bulging again. He was suddenly aware of a problem with his new wardrobe. He was without underwear and his massive erection bulged tight against the thin slacks he wore. Precum was oozing from his cock rapidly and he could feel the material of the pants getting wet. He heard a noise come from the computer and looked back up. The noise was Sasha groaning. He watched as her hand continued to work at her clit. Suddenly, she stiffened and leaned back against the chair, her head hanging over the back with her hand still behind her head. Her knees came up a few inches off the floor as she pulled them back toward her body.

What began as a low gurgling sound escalated to a full-blown scream as she crested the wave of the orgasm flowing through her body. Sasha was lost. Every convulsive spasm of her body from the orgasm caused the hose pulling on her tit to move, sending another wave of pain which sent another orgiastic reaction. It was like she was on a never-ending conveyor belt of orgasms. She would jerk with the orgasm, causing her breast to move, sending the pain which sent another spasm of orgasm through her. She couldn't seem to stop.

Tony watched as this seemingly endless cycle continued. Her knees eventually came down and legs stretched out limply in front of her spread wide. She leaned against the back of the chair, head back and eyes closed. Her body would spasm, jerk and she would wail. Then the whole thing would start again. Her fingers at her clit continued to work as if they had a mind of their own. Tony was beginning to get a little worried that she would continue the cycle until she went unconscious. To his relief he finally saw her stir and looked up at the computer. She no longer spasmed but the vacuum continued its relentless assault on her nipple.

FatherDom -- That's enough cow. I think your tit has given all we need. Shut that damn fucking noisy vacuum off.

Tony saw Sasha's foot move and the sound of the vacuum wound down slowly. Suddenly, lacking the suction, the hose popped off Sasha's nipple and fell to the floor. Her breast, now free of the hose, bounced back up into its normal position. Sasha screamed again as the breast bobbled and swayed. Her hand came down and covered her nipple. Her other hand came out of her crotch to cover it as well. She was gasping and groaning.

FatherDom -- You make a good cow. We will continue to work on those udders of yours. You are done for now.

Tony saw Newandwilling's name disappear from the list as FatherDom apparently kicked her out of the room. Tony immediately reached for the keyboard and typed a PM to Newandwilling.

SensualSadist -- Are you still here?"

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir.

SensualSadist -- Are you ok?

Newandwilling -- I think so Sir.

SensualSadist -- How is your nipple?

There was a pause and then a picture filled the private message screen. It was Sasha's nipple. Tony could see that it was bleeding and already showing a neat ring of bruising just larger than her areola. Her nipple and areola were bloody. Tiny spots of blood covered the entire area. He assumed the suction had been strong enough to break a lot of the capillaries in her nipple causing blood to seep to the surface.

SensualSadist -- That looks painful. You should clean it very well and put some antibiotic cream all over it. You might want to put an ice bag on it to help with the swelling. It will also help stop the oozing.

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir. Thank you for caring about it, Sir.

SensualSadist -- It's what any good dominant would do. I can't believe FatherDom treats you the way he does. I can't understand why you come back here time and time again for this kind of treatment.

Newandwilling -- He gives me what I need most.

SensualSadist -- humiliation and degradation?

Newandwilling -- Not that so much, but he does do that for sure. I like the physical side of it. I like the feeling of the pain and how it drives me to such powerful orgasms.

SensualSadist -- Do you like humiliation and degradation as well.

Newandwilling -- To some extent. It does turn me on as well.

SensualSadist -- But to be just tossed aside when he is done must be hard to bear.

Newandwilling -- It is hard at times. But since you have been checking on me afterwards, it is a little easier.

Tony paused to think. He sensed that he had found a critical juncture. He sensed that she was aware that something was missing from the situation, that there was something more that should be happening. He decided to take a chance.

SensualSadist. -- You told me that you really don't have any other experience online other than with FatherDom, right?

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir.

SensualSadist -- Would you be willing to spend some time with me each day instead of FatherDom to experience a little something different.

Newandwilling -- I guess so.

SensualSadist -- Then tomorrow, instead of coming to FatherDoms room. Meet me at the same time in the room SadisticPleasures.

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir.

SensualSadist -- Good. And take care of that nipple as I told you.

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir.

She disappeared from the room. Tony switched to the monitoring app, expecting her to go to the video site and stream a video, which had been her usual routine. Instead, he saw that she had immediately logged off the internet and apparently, shut the machine down.

&&&&&

Sasha sat in the kitchen chair a little stunned. She had just agreed to meet another Dominant, one who called himself SensualSadist, each morning for the same sort of sexual encounter. A sudden pang of guilt came over her again. She had that same sort of remorse that she was cheating on Anthony. Another part of her was almost screaming in anticipation. For some time, she had wondered if this was all she wanted or needed. FatherDom was certainly intense, but something seemed to be missing from the whole thing. She did get satisfaction in some sense, but it didn't seem complete. She always left after one of his sessions missing something. Now she wondered if this new person, SensualSadist could deliver the same intensity of emotion and fill the void that she couldn't quite explain.

Remembering SensualSadist's orders she got up and went to the bathroom. She found some hydrogen peroxide and carefully wiped her nipple which was still oozing a slight amount of clear liquid tinged with blood. She did notice that the nipple was very tender and was starting to bruise deeply. She bit her lip as she wiped it.

She found their old ice bag and went to the refrigerator and filled it with ice. Sitting down on the couch, she put the ice bag on her nipple and sprawled out so that the ice bag would remain in place without holding it. Sasha laid her head back on the pillow and closed her eyes. The ice did seem to dull the aching throb that she felt in that breast. She let her mind drift.

She started to wake up and looked at her phone. It was after 2PM and she had fallen back asleep on the couch. The ice in the ice bag had melted. She looked at her breast. The bruising was quite distinct and now very dark purple. She touched her nipple and winced. Even wearing a shirt was going to cause problems. She went to the kitchen and emptied the water from the ice bag and then started to put her shirt on. Even the movement of the soft cotton t-shirt over her nipple was enough to cause her to gasp.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
348 Followers