To Catch a Sub - 008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MerryWidow -- Hello. If you want something different, message me. I am a 60-year-old female dominant who loves to train new submissives either male or female. Message me.

TheTrainer -- I am taking applications for real time submissives to enter my offline training academy. If you want to learn how to serve as a Master as a slave, contact me for an interview and a sample training session online.

She was reading the last one again to make sure she understood it correctly when another one showed up on her screen.

GangbangDom -- Get your slut ass to my room and prepare to have all of your holes raped by a gang of perverts who will leave you a whimpering fucked out piece of whore meat.

Sasha stifled a giggle at the last one. She wondered just how many people actually responded to a come on like that. Then she thought a little longer. Something inside her just couldn't resist, and she clicked on the link to the room that was in the message. Her screen flashed and she saw that she was in a room where there were almost 30 different screen names. Most were the generic screen names assigned by the system when people wanted to remain anonymous. They were screen names with sequential numbers like PilloryUser-001053. There were also some others that appeared to be submissives with names like Usemyholes, MILFslut, and MakeMeScream.

No one seemed to pay any attention to her until one of the sequential numbered users shouted in the message box.

PilloryUser- 53847 -- HEY LOOK. FRESH MEAT

Suddenly, Sasha saw a quick list of users respond. Almost instantly messages began to appear in rapid order. With the other conversations going on, it was hard to follow what was happening, but Sasha began to get the rhythm of the message feed. As she read, she discovered that at least two of the anonymous users were busy describing how they were holding her down and shredding her clothes until she was naked. She read a narrative of how she was then tossed over the back of a leather couch and quickly fucked in her pussy. As soon as one of the onymous users would describe cumming in her, another would begin a hasty, often error filled set of messages detailing how he was fucking her ass rather than her cunt. It was all happening so fast and among the other messages in the room she was almost overwhelmed. Finally, she gave up in exasperation and clicked the leave button.

Almost immediately her screen was populated with private messages. They were from the anonymous users in the room and were all very similar.

PilloryUser-58204 -- HEY! I wasn't done fucking your ass yet.

PilloryUser-834726 -- come back you slut. There are more of us to fuck.

PilloryUser-74743 -- Message me and we can take it private. You still need a good gangbang.

Sasha closed the chat room app and sat a little stunned. She had never experienced that sort of thing. It was so different from what she had experienced at other times. She closed the laptop, took it back upstairs, and put it in the back of the pantry cupboard. In the dark, she made her way upstairs and slipped into bed beside Anthony. As she lay waiting for sleep to come, she thought about what she had seen on the screen. Some of the screen names were funny. Some she thought were overbearing or a little boisterous. One in particular stood out for her. It was intriguing and his message caught her attention as well. She made a mental note to check out the Trainer in the morning when she logged on.

&&&&&

Tony sat in his office in the quiet. He had been looking at the surveillance log and saw that Sasha was back online after he went to bed. She didn't stay long. He could see that she had gotten a lot of incoming private messages and who they were from. Looking through the log of the gangbang room he saw the long fast list of messages that transpired. He paused a minute to think but was encouraged that she didn't stay long or even seem to respond to or communicate with anyone in that room.

He sat and drank coffee and worked through some email and spent some time looking at some new contracts that Dimitri had put on his desk. He hadn't kept up much in the last few weeks, but he was almost sure that the amount of business they were doing had increased. He had met with clients almost a half dozen times at the request of Dimitri to talk about their projects. He made a note to check with Dimitri and get a detailed analysis of the business.

It was almost 9AM when he saw someone enter the private chat room he had created on the website. He focused his attention as he saw Newandwilling enter his room, SadisticPleasures. He watched as she came in and then saw her message.

Newandwilling -- Enters and kneels. I am a 36-year-old brunette with waist length hair. I am naked and have a shaved crotch. My breasts are 36DD, full, firm, and with large red nipples and areola.

SensualSadist -- You don't have to do that when you come into my room.

Newandwilling -- Really? I thought that was standard.

SensualSadist -- Maybe for the wannabe troll Doms. Real dominants don't require that kind of crap. We are more interested in developing a relationship than playing inane games.

Sasha read that last and got a strange look on her face. This was such a radically different approach than she had ever encountered that she didn't know exactly how to react.

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir. Do I also call you Sir or Master?

SensualSadist -- Sir is a sign of respect. It is polite when you are talking to a dominant. Master is usually reserved for a dominant to whom you have given yourself as a submissive. I don't think we have gotten to that point. So, Sir will be perfect.

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir. If I understand, I will only call you Master if you own me?

SensualSadist -- Correct for the most part. In a real life BDSM relationship we don't usually refer to ownership. There is no true ownership of another person. You, as a submissive, may elect to offer or give yourself to a dominant. That is usually preceded by some sort of negotiation that includes living arrangement, limits, safe words, and requirements. Only then would you offer a dominant the gift of your submission.

Sashe read his message with growing interest. It seemed that there was a lot to learn about this lifestyle that she had no idea existed. She thought about her answer before she began to type.

Newandwilling -- A Gift? What do you mean by offering a dominant my gift?

SensualSadist -- In a proper BDSM relationship, one that is both healthy and respectful, the submissive is the one in control. She or he, gives the gift of their submission. Since it is a gift, it can be taken back or revoked at any time by the submissive.

Newandwilling -- I don't get it. If I am submissive, how can I be in control?

SensualSadist -- Because you can take back that gift at any time. In a proper BDSM setting, a safe word will stop any scene immediately. A submissive's simple act of saying no, is respected and acknowledged. It is one of the three tenets of BDSM. Safe, Sane, and Consensual. If you don't consent, then it is not an act of submission, and you retain the right to control yourself.

Newandwilling -- That sort of flies in the face of what I have seen and heard in other places.

SensualSadist -- That's because you haven't been where serious and knowledgeable BDSM players carry out their lives and their interests. What you have found, for the most part here, are a bunch of play-actors who think they are dominant but are really perverted trolls who are preying on the ignorance of others.

Newandwilling -- So you think I am ignorant.

SensualSadist -- No. Not at all. I think you may be a bit uneducated. I do not think you are ignorant. I think you just haven't been exposed to the right influences or the right people.

Newandwilling -- And I suppose that you are the right people.

SensualSadist -- I am not going to tell you what you should assume, believe, or accept. I will give you all the knowledge I can, help you to learn all you can, and try to show you what a real BDSM lifestyle can be.

Newandwilling -- If I elect to leave right now, you aren't going to be mad or vindictive or send me messages calling me a whore, slut, cow, or bitch?

SensualSadist -- Of course not. It is your right, and your responsibility by the way, to make your own decisions. I would be disappointed because I see in you a lot of potential. I might message you to ask what I did wrong. But I would never use that kind of dehumanizing behavior to try and influence you to come back.

They continued to chat for another two hours. They were both surprised at how fast the time passed. Eventually, Sasha needed to get up and get some things done in the house and she made her excuses for leaving.

Newandwilling -- I really must go. I have things to attend to here. Can we continue this tomorrow?

SensualSadist -- Of course. I look forward to it."

Tony saw her name disappear from the room list. He opened the monitor program and saw that she had, as she promised, closed the computer down. He sat with a smile on his face thinking.

This might just work. I think she is curious about what she hasn't learned and what she may be missing.

&&&&&

Dimitri was surprised when a knock came at his office and Tony stuck his head through a crack in the door.

"Got a minute?"

"Sure. Come on in. What's up."

Tony laid the deal sheet from the BMW dealership on the desk.

"I went and drove that bad boy yesterday. What a ride. You think it would be wise to expect the company to invest that kind of money in a car that's not a piece of construction machinery."

Dimitri picked up the deal sheet and looked at the numbers.

"I'll tell you what I think. I think the leasing people can get a whole lot better deal on that car or one exactly like it. They will shop the make and model with all the accessories around among a lot of dealerships and get bids. I think they are offering you way less than that pickup is worth on the open market. I think we get a value set for it, sell it to the leasing company and keep it on our lot. I think the additional cost of the lease is a 100% deductible business expense which helps our bottom line, and I think you and my daughter deserve that kind of luxury."

Tony chuckled.

"You aren't just a bit biased?"

"I am hugely biased. But I can also back up my arguments with facts and figures. Let me call the leasing company and talk to our agent and see what they think."

"Sounds good."

"How are things coming with the certifications?"

"They are coming along nicely. I hope that they will be all done, packaged up, and in hand in a few months."

"Excellent. What are you going to do then."

"If I can close this deal, I am going to take some time off and take Sasha and the kids to Disneyworld."

"Excellent. You're making wise decisions. I will have some new hires for you to meet in a week or so. I have found a potential finance director and a guy who I think will serve well as a development officer. We are also taking offers from some HR companies to take over our payroll and Personnel management systems. "

"You aren't letting anyone go are you."

"No. You hired good people. They are all excited about new opportunities in the company. Janice, who has been your entire HR and Payroll department is moving over into sales. She is a wizard at promotions and customer service. Arthur, who was helping her part time, is coming on full time as an inventory specialist. We got to looking at your yard back here and discovered that there was enough left over and surplus material to build or remodel two of three projects without having to spend a dime. It was just lost in the shuffle, and no one had any idea."

Tony was flabbergasted.

"And we were making money anyway."

"Yeah. Just think how much the bottom line is going to gain when we manage to cut out the lost profits and mishandled inventories. I'm predicting a 20 to 25 percent increase in the profit line just from that."

"Holy Shit."

"Don't fret it, son. You were just suffering from a malady that affects a lot of small businesses that get successful. You outgrew your own capabilities. Now we are getting people in place who are experts where you were lacking. I am building a team and an organization that will be able to carry this business as far as possible."

Tony looked at his father-in-law in bewilderment.

"Thanks Dad. I will never be able to repay you."

"You already have to a large extent. You make my daughter happy. You provide for her and care for her. You are a wonderful father. A Father couldn't ask more from a son-in-law than that."

Tony didn't have any words. He crossed the floor and hugged Dimitri.

Dimitri chuckled and pushed him away.

"Get your ass out of my office. I have work to do and a car to buy."