To Catch a Sub - 009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were now more than 15 men in the room. Some just watching, others making suggestions. A few were more aggressive, demanding that she perform different actions for them. Tony watched her carefully. She seemed to be totally lost to the moment. At one point she had the long butt plug in her ass, the big dildo in her pussy and was sucking the jeweled butt plug like a pacifier. He also saw that when she had a hand free, she was pulling and twisting at her nipples.

Tony was watching carefully when suddenly she stiffened and then contorted on the couch, pulling her legs up to her chest and groaning loudly. It was clear she had experienced a massive orgasm. The men watching her all commented and urged her on.

At one point, one man asked if she had any rope with which to tie herself up. She messaged back that she didn't but next time she would have what he wanted. That seemed to satisfy him. Others then began making other suggestions such as different nipple clamps, gags, different or bigger dildos and butt plugs. One user even requested that she have a partner in the room who could whip her ass for them all to watch. Tony made note of that request.

The two hours came to an end and Tony messaged her directly.

SensualSadist -- Time is up. Close the room.

Sasha moaned slightly as she read his order. Almost reluctantly she clicked the icon to close the room. The system brought her back to her account page.

SensualSadist -- Click on the $ sign on the menu strip.

Sasha did as she was told and saw a screen that informed her that she was looking at her receipts account. She read it slowly and then her eyes blinked rapidly, and she read again. She now had $125 in her account. The system asked if she wanted to transfer the money to her credit card. She messaged him with a question.

Newandwilling -- This is real money?

SensualSadist -- Yes. Every one of those men were paying a fee per minute to be in that room with you. That is your cut of what the website collected for those two hours.

Newandwilling -- That is insane. I collected that much money for basically masturbating so they could watch.

SensualSadist -- Yes.

Newandwilling -- what should I do?

SensualSadist -- I will send you the link for an online bank. Open an account. In a few days you will get a debit card from them. Use that debit card and have this site transfer the money to you. Then you can spend it on some things I want you to buy.

Newandwilling -- Amazing. Sir. Can I go back to this website again?

SensualSadist -- Not unless I am here to watch.

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir.

Tony thought he saw a hint of disappointment in her eyes as he told her that. Nevertheless, he wanted to see if she would follow his orders, even on something she really wanted to do.

SensualSadist -- Go to the bank site and get your account set up. Clean up your mess and your toys. I will see you tomorrow.

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir.

Tony closed the laptop and leaned back in his chair. He had remembered to put on a pair of boxer shorts under his trousers that day, so he was happy to see no stains. He looked at the clock and decided that he had enough time left to take care of some company business before lunch. He headed out to make some visits to clients.