To Catch a Sub - 010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha's chest heaved with sobs which only made her breast bounce more causing more shots of pain to race through her torso. He found the extra long needle. It was large, an 18-gauge needle and almost 10 inches long. She unwrapped the sterile packaging and withdrew it slowly. The stainless steel glinted in the light. She held it tightly in one hand and cupped her breast in the other hand and placed the needle in the middle of her breast on the outside. She looked at the screen hoping for some respite but saw nothing. She clinched her eyes shut and ground her teeth together and pushed.

Tony watched. He saw her clench her teeth and close her eyes tightly. He saw the soft skin at the side of her breast dimple and then spring back as the needle point pierced the surface layer, he saw her gasp and then as she pushed again, he saw her chest rise and then her mouth open. A scream erupted that was piercing and agonized. She stopped and took a long-ragged breath and then pushed again with one giant shriek. The needle suddenly poked through the other side of her breast. She pushed again until the plastic head of the needle pressed firmly against her flesh. She held the breast tenderly on one hand but slumped back against the couch.

Tony's private message boxes were popping so fast he couldn't open them fast enough to keep up with them. He forgot about them and concentrated on Sasha. She was sprawled backward on the couch. Her legs were splayed open, her arms lying lifeless on her lap, her head lay back on the back of the couch. Her eyes were open but staring at the ceiling.

SensualSadist - One last task. Can you respond?

Sasha was barely cognizant but managed to type slowly with one hand.

NewandWilling - Yes, Sir.

SensualSadist - Good. I want you to reach down and touch your clit. You can cum NOW!

Sasha read the words and her head dropped back onto the couch. Her eyes closed to mere slits and her free hand darted to her clit and began to rub it rapidly. It only took seconds before a mind-blowing orgasm shattered her. She bounced and shuddered. Each spasm caused more pain to radiate from her pierced breast but that only drove her orgasm more intensely. It was several minutes before she finally lay, gasping for breath, almost limp on the couch.

Tony watched her and then sent a general message to the crowd in the room.

SensualSadist -- Ladies and Gentlemen. Thank you for coming to our room tonight to enjoy the efforts of Newandwilling. As you can appreciate, she is a magnificent submissive and some day will make a lucky Dominant and excellent partner. Thank you for coming.

Tony messaged Sasha.

SensualSadist -- Little one! Little one! Can you respond?"

He saw her head move and then come up. Her eyes were glazed, and he wasn't sure she was cognitive enough to respond. However, she struggled to a sitting position, winching as she moved her breast, and reached for the keyboard. She pulled the laptop back into her lap and reclined again on the couch.

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir.

SensualSadist -- You did well, but you aren't done yet.

She looked down at her breast bristling with needles and smiled weakly.

Newandwilling -- I know Sir, will you stay and help me?

SensualSadist -- Of course I will. I will stay as long as you want me.

Newandwilling looked at the screen with deep longing.

Newandwilling -- I wish I could see your face, feel your touch, taste you.

Tony nearly melted. He came within a heartbeat of confessing everything to her and rushing home. But he stopped himself. He feared causing her too much mental trauma with such a revelation. Instead, he stayed in persona.

SensualSadist -- You know the cost of that, little slut. Agree to my requirements and you can have all of that. You might even get more, much more.

Sasha read the last and groaned. She touched her impaled breast and winced. She needed to come so badly. She wanted to feel a cock in her pussy and hands on her body.

Newandwilling -- Please. Stay close while I take out these needles.

SensualSadist -- I am here. Follow my instructions as you take out the needles.

Newandwilling - Yes Sir

SensualSadist - Then reach down and play with your clit slowly... bring yourself almost to an orgasm and when you are just about there, pull one or two of the needles. It won't hurt any less, but if you are edged it won't seem as bad.

She nodded and he saw her hand move down to her clit and her fingers begin to work. In only a matter of seconds, she was breathing heavily. He saw her tense and then jerked the long needle from her breast. She squealed in pain as she held the long needle free of her breast. He watched as she continued to do the same. As the needles became smaller and shorter, she was able to remove most of them without any problem.

She sat, breathing deeply and then messaged him.

Newandwilling -- Thank you Sir.

SensualSadist - Thank you. Thank you for the gift of your submission. It is an honor.

Newandwilling -- Really Sir. Is it really?

SensualSadist -- Of course it is. It is the most valuable gift you can give. I cherish it

He saw the look on her face and thought she was going to cry. She took a deep breath.

Newandwilling - Sir. I need to get up and tend to myself and then get ready to attend to my family. Do you mind if I leave now?

SensualSadist -- Not at all. I understand. Go take care of your family. I hope they understand what a treasure you are.

Tony saw her name disappear from the room. He meant to have her check the totals on the room to see how many people attended and how much money they spent. He made a mental note to have her check later.

He pushed the laptop away from the edge of the desk and leaned back. Looking at the clock on the laptop she realized that he was due at an appointment with a new client in about 30 minutes. He hurried to the restroom to freshen up. He was out the door in a few minutes for the afternoon.

&&&&&

Sasha picked up the used needles and carefully put them in a plastic bag and then buried them in the bottom of the waste bin. The leftovers she put in the back of the cupboard with her other toys and the laptop. She saw the huge wet stain on the couch cushion and nearly panicked. She got a towel from the linen closet and spread it over the cushion. It would have to do for now since the kids were due home in less than an hour. As she put together after school snacks, her mind was elsewhere. She was replaying what she had seen in the messages from SensualSadist and how it had made her feel.

She finished up the snacks and put them in the refrigerator. As she sat at the island counter, her mind was still in turmoil. She was as conflicted internally as she had ever been in her life. It was a miserable wait until the kids got home to at least occupy part of her mind.

&&&&&

Tony got out of his meeting late and had to hurry home. He walked in the back door just as Sasha was putting the children at the dinner table. That resulted in a squabble about getting up to see daddy. Sasha, already tense and a little irritable, spoke harshly to the kids and then looked daggers at Tony. He looked around and shrugged which caused Sasha to frown a little deeper.

They got through dinner without any more upsets. Tony took the kids up to bed and Sasha finished in the kitchen. She met Tony coming down the stairs. He moved to embrace her, and she sidestepped him as she went up the stairs. He turned around confused.

"What's the matter?"

She spun on her heel and looked hard at him in anger.

"You come home late without any excuse, create confusion and get the kids upset like it was nothing. You could be a little more considerate. I know you are busy, but you have responsibilities at home too. There are things that aren't getting taken care of because you are too busy, too tired, or you just don't pay attention."

She turned and climbed the stairs two and a time and slammed the bedroom door. It was the last he was to see of her that night. He stood dumbfounded and then went downstairs and sat in the living room in the dark. He couldn't remember a time when she had reacted like that, even when they were struggling in the early days. He sat for a long time then made his way upstairs, got undressed in the dark and slipped into the bed.

&&&&&

He was at the office early as usual. Without anything really to occupy himself he sat in the office alone. He looked around and decided he needed to do something so he looked at some files on the computer. He really didn't have any need to review the files. He knew them already almost by heart. He finally was about to close the laptop when he saw the chat room icon blinking. Someone was in the Pillory chatroom.

He opened the window and to his amazement, saw Sasha there as Newandwilling.

SensualSadist -- Good Morning

Newandwilling - Good morning, Sir. I was hoping to find you.

SensualSadist -- Is something wrong. Is your breast, ok?

Newandwilling -- I am fine. But after I thought a lot last night, I wanted to say something to you.

SensualSadist -- Certainly.

Newandwilling -- Sir. I want to experience everything you have to offer. If you are still willing, I will accept your requirements. I will give myself to you without question and without limits when and where you say.

Tony sat with an open mouth. It was the one thing he had never expected. He discovered he was holding his breath and had to force himself to breathe. He suddenly felt nauseous. He grabbed the waste basket beside the desk and tossed the two cups of coffee and a Danish he had gotten at the convenience store. He looked back at the screen and saw her message.

Newandwilling -- Sir. Are you still there?

SensualSadist - Yes. I'm still here. Just a little surprised is all. I thought you were entirely devoted to your husband and children. Why, all of a sudden, this change of heart?

Newandwilling -- I am just afraid that I am going to let this opportunity slip away without taking advantage of it. I do love my husband, but I have given up on him ever figuring out that I need more and that there is more out there for us. I don't want to lose him or my family. But I also have to take care of my needs. Please. Grant me this wish. Take me. Use me. Make me your slave.

Tony looked at what she had written. Suddenly everything from the evening before came into focus. Her remarks now made perfect sense. It was like she was calling out to him. He realized that she had basically told him on the stairs in that angry outburst what she was feeling. Now he had a conundrum.

SensualSadist -- Little one. I need to think about this before I say yay or nay. I am not dismissing you. I just want to make sure that this makes sense given what I know about you. I don't want to be the reason you screw up the rest of your life. Let's let this simmer for 24 hours and tomorrow morning we will talk again. If you still want this and I feel that it is something that needs to happen, we will discuss my requirements.

Newandwilling -- Thank you Sir. Thank you so much.

Tony killed the app on the laptop and leaned back in the chair. He was physically shaking. His mind was a whirling chaos of thoughts and emotions. He thought to himself.

My wife, who I love and cherish, and thinks I am another man, just admitted she was ready to cheat on me, her husband, with the man she thinks I am. What the fuck have I done.

&&&&&

As soon as it was late enough in the morning, Tony called Angela. She answered in her usual cheery way.

"Good Morning, Tony! How are you today."

"Not good."

"Ohhhhh.. that sounds bad. You sound bad. Tell me about it."

"Not on the phone here at the office. Did you have any time today?"

"Just a minute. I got a couple of hours. Come and take me to lunch. I should be done with a client at about 12:30."

"I'll be there."

Tony pulled up to the Angel's office promptly at 12:30. He had to wait a few minutes. He watched an older woman come out of Angela's office. She was flushed and seemed to be walking a little stiffly. In a few minutes, Angela came breezing out the door with a smile on her face. As she slid into the BMW and closed the door, Tony glanced at her and then steered the car out of the parking lot.

"Your last client was walking like her therapy session got a little intense."

Angela laughed heartily.

"Betsy comes to me at the behest of her rather old and feeble very rich husband. She was once a trophy wife, but Chester just keeps chugging along. He is 92 years old and a lusty old coot. He can't keep up with her anymore so she visits me for therapy."

"Interesting."

"But what is going on with you?"

As they drove to the restaurant for lunch, Tony gave Angela a synopsis of what had happened the last few weeks, culminating with Sasha's request early this morning to meet his alter ego in real life. She listened, asked a few questions. They had arrived and were parked in the parking lot. Angela turned to Tony.

"I warned you against playing this type of psychological game with her. Now you are in a fish or cut bait situation. If you don't handle this just right, you could drive her so far away she is unretrievable. I don't know that she would voluntarily leave you, but I am pretty sure that it would devolve into a really messy situation."

"Give me some ideas of how to approach this."

Angela thought a bit.

"You must meet with her. If you don't, she will surely go find someone who will. Right now, you are in control, and you are giving her, with this other persona, what she wants. You have to find a way to make her see that your online personality and who you are in real life is the same person."

"That's the tough part. If I show up in a hotel, she is going to freak out. If I don't show, she will freak out. I don't know which way to jump."

"I understand. But you better figure something out quickly."

Tony and Angela continued to talk through lunch and then back to her office. She invited him since her next appointment wasn't until three. He declined the offer, telling her he was going to just drive around a while and think. She nodded, wished him luck, and closed the door on the BMW.

Tony headed out aimlessly. He soon found himself in the country. He really wasn't paying attention to where he was going. He had a sudden inspiration and spoke to the car.

"Call Mark."

A female voice answered back pleasantly.

"Calling Mark."

In a few seconds, Mark's sleepy voice came over the car's sound system.

"Yeah?"

"Mark, it's Tony."

The voice suddenly sounded awake.

"What's up? Problems."

"I'll say. Can we talk somewhere."

"Meet me at Peaches in 20 minutes."

"Ok."

Mark headed the car back to town. He knew Peaches was a dive on the east side of town. It was a strip joint, pool hall, bar, and Mark suspected, a whorehouse as well. He hadn't ever been there, but the place was notorious around town. He suspected that Mark was working.

The BMW stuck out like a sore thumb in the parking lot of what used to be a strip mall and was now converted into Peaches. Tony saw Mark's old Crown Vic parked around to one side. The parking lot was filled, even in the early afternoon, with pickups and a collection of what looked like used car lot rejects. He opened the door to be bombarded with crazy loud music, the sharp clack of pool balls being struck, and the overwhelming scent of stale liquor and cigarette smoke. He found Mark sitting on a bar stool on the end of the bar with his back to a wall. Tony found a barstool next to the wall as well. From where they sat, they could see the entire bar, the front door and the entrance to the hall that led to the storerooms, restrooms and, Tony presumed, the back door.

"You pick some interesting places to meet."

Mark grinned.

"Well. Sometimes you gotta go where the business is. What's up."

Tony gave Mark an even more abbreviated summary of the situation. Mark, whose eyes never left the bar, listened. Tony watched Mark for a while. Mark's eyes were following a pair of men in construction work clothing as they played pool and drank beer.

"Those two work for one of your competitors. They have been stealing materials and tools and selling them to other contractors. I am pretty sure they are making their deals here. Do you recognize either of them?"

Tony looked closer. Neither of the men looked familiar.

"Can't say that I do?"

Mark nodded and sipped the soda pop that was dressed out like a mixed drink.

"You want a drink?"

"Nah."

Mark nodded and spoke to the bartender.

"Al, give me a fresh soda with a lime."

Mark looked at Tony.

"I think you have gotten yourself into a corner."

"Yeah. I have."

Mark turned his attention back to the two men who were still playing pool, laughing, and flirting with two of the dancers who had come over to watch.

"Seems to me you gotta be both people at the same time."

"What?"

"She is expecting you to show up as your online persona and you have to be there as Tony. You're gonna have no more than 24 hours to convince her that you are what she is really wanting and can give her what she is getting from your online self."

Tony was listening.

"That's the problem. How the hell do I do that?"

Mark watched as the two men across the bar were joined by an older man wearing overalls and a ball cap.

"There is the other side of this deal. That is a local plumbing subcontractor."

Tony looked where Mark was looking and chuckled.

"Yeah. That's Bill Masterson. We use him sometimes on residential jobs. You think he is buying hot materials from these guys?"

"I will almost guarantee it. I think they are setting up a deal right now. I marked a load of PVC pipe earlier this afternoon before it went to a jobsite. I bet, before morning, part of that load is somewhere on Masterson's worksite or at his stackyard."

"What's going to happen?"

"I notify the cops, tell them how I marked the goods, and then my client calls when they discover the shortage. If they find the stuff, then they take it from there with my records and photographs, and notes. I'll stake out my client's jobsite tonight."

"What do you get out of this?"

Mark looked at him.

"The insurance company gives me a percentage of the loss that I prevent. The client pays most of my expenses and per diem. I do alright."

"The cops don't mind you playing policeman?"

"They have more than they can handle. They are understaffed and underpaid. I take a little of the load off of them and their case closure rate goes up, so they look better. We all win. Anyway, back to your problem."

"Yeah. Got any ideas."

"Your problem is that you think like a nice straight businessman. You need to get out of that mindset if you are going to become successful as a cheat and a sneak."

"Hey. I'm not those things."

Mark looked up at him.

"Is what you have been doing any different than what Sasha has been doing?"

"Well. I think so."

Mark shook his head and swigged his cola.

"You are carrying on with her as another person. Isn't that what she has been doing to you?"

Mark suddenly looked a little sick.

"I see your point."

"You could have just confronted her when this was in the developing stages but you didn't. More than likely she would have been distraught but you two could have worked out a solution. Once she understood that you were not going to toss her out because she wanted a little excitement, you could have started this learning trip together and found ways to incorporate it into your life. Why didn't you?"

"Ugh. I don't know."

"I'll tell you why. Because you found the whole thing exciting. You were getting your rocks off watching her play online with those other guys and then with you thinking it was a stranger. You enjoyed the thought of her being out there having cybersex with those guys."