To Catch a Sub - 010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Mark really looked distraught. He thought back to the times he had sat and read the exchanges between Sasha and FatherDom with a raging hardon.

"I guess, you're right."

"Hell, yes, I'm right. I have seen this same sort of shit for years. If people would just talk to one another a lot of the crap that ends up putting money in my pocket would never happen."

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"By the time you came to me for help, it was too late. You were already past the tipping point. She was actively engaged online, and you had passed up the opportunity to intervene without causing even more problems."

"Do you have any ideas how to deal with this?"

Mark pushed the glass of soda to the back edge of the bar and laid a $20 on the bar. The bartender nodded and kept wiping glasses.

"Yeah. I got a few hours before I have to be where I need to be. Let's find a quieter place to talk."