To Catch a Sub - 012

Story Info
Sasha takes the bait. Tony reels her in.
3.4k words
4.84
2.7k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
351 Followers

To Catch a Sub - 012

Sasha was still feeling morose. Her conflicting emotions washed from one extreme to the other as she knelt beside him. She was still thinking and debating when she heard the knock at the door. She felt his hand leave her shoulder and then heard the door unlock and open. She gulped as she heard him.

SensualSadist -- "Ah. Yes! It smells wonderful. Just roll the cart over there and put the dinner on the table.

Sasha shivered. She knew that someone was entering the room. She knew that whoever it was would have an unobstructed view of her, blindfolded, naked, and spread wide open. She heard a male voice.

Unknown Voice -- Um. ah... here.... I.... would you sign here please.

SensualSadist - Certainly. And this is for you.

Unknown Voice -- Thank you Sir!

SensualSadist - Lovely isn't she.

Unknown Voice -- Oh.... yes sir. I wasn't staring. I'm sorry."

SensualSadist - No. It's fine. Stare all you like. Get a closer look if you wish.

Sasha heard it all and to her surprise, she felt the flush rise from her breasts up to her cheeks. She had no idea where the two men were standing or what they were doing until she heard the door shut and lock. She heard a chair move on the carpet and then the clink of silverware on China. She assumed he was eating, and she wondered about herself. It had been a long time since she ate breakfast. Then she felt something touch her lips.

She opened her mouth and felt with her tongue. A small bite of perfectly done steak touched her tongue and she carefully took it from the fork. She chewed and swallowed, in bliss. Over the next hour, he ate and fed her from his plate. He held the glass for her to drink iced tea and, at times, carefully wiped her mouth and chin. At one point, a small piece of lettuce fell onto her breast, and she felt him wipe it away with his napkin. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced before.

When dinner was done, he loaded the dishes onto the cart and pushed it into the hall. The concierge looked up and gave him a big grin and a thumbs up. Evidently, the waiter who delivered the meal had already filled the concierge in on what he saw in the room.

She heard him sit back down in the recliner and his hand again came to rest on her shoulder. She signed contentedly. She began to wonder if he was going to keep her blindfolded all weekend if she would ever see his face. She thought it a bit strange that he was going to all this trouble to keep his identity secret.

Tony sat down in the recliner. He turned on the TV and put it on a news program. He wasn't really interested in the news so much as he wanted a chance to think without her wondering what he was doing. Watching TV was a plausible way to fill the time.

Tony knew that he had to make the transition relatively soon. He wanted to have at least a day with her after he revealed himself. He also wanted her in an almost complete submissive zone when he did let her see who was really controlling her. He was thinking about what he could do, that night, to get her into that state. He was mulling over all the things he had seen her do and the BDSM pornography she enjoyed. He knew that she often returned to the videos that depicted gang rapes and gang bangs, but he wasn't prepared to go that far. He also knew that she often chose to watch the videos that centered around women in very strict bondage while being savagely sexually used. He decided that his best alternative was something like that.

The news program was winding up. Sasha heard the TV go silent and felt his hand leave her shoulder. She could tell that he had left the room. He was gone for a relatively long time and then she heard his footsteps. She heard his voice as his hand took her arm.

SensualSadist - Stand up.

She got to her feet a little stiffly. Holding her upper arm he led her into the bedroom. She felt the edge of the bed on her knees and heard him again.

SensualSadist - Crawl up on the bed and put your face down on the mattress. Keep your ass up in the air and your legs spread wide.

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir

Sasha felt the bed with her hands. She crawled forward until she thought she was about center in the mattress and then leaned down, putting her shoulders and head on the soft bedspread. She pulled her knees up a bit to get her ass as high as possible, and then spread her knees as wide apart as she could.

She heard him moving around and then her hands were pulled together behind her back and securely tied with rope. She felt another loop of rope go around her arms just above her elbows and then a quick tug that pulled her elbows together until they touched. She grunted. It was a strict position and not at all comfortable. When he pulled her hands and wrists upward until she thought her shoulders were going to pop out of joint, she knew that she was in for a challenging time.

Tony worked quietly and efficiently. After her arms were secured to the ring he had placed in the wall above the head of the bed, he turned to her legs. Loops of rope went around her legs just above her knees. He pulled these tight to the side of the bed frame. Her knees were pulled outward until he heard her whine from the extreme stretch it caused. He then tied her ankles to the bottom corners of the bed, forcing them apart even wider.

Sasha had never imagined being put in such an uncomfortable and incapacitating position. She couldn't shift her body at all. The strain on her arms and shoulders caused her to arch her back as far as possible which thrust her ass into the air even higher. Her legs were turned outward and pulled apart, giving him easy access to her ass and pussy.

Suddenly, Sasha felt something cold and hard at her asshole. It was lubed, thank God, but he was unusually rough pushing what felt like a metal ball into her ass. She cried out sharply as he forced the cold metal into her ass.

Tony took the metal ass hook from the drawer and applied a generous amount of lubricant. He then knelt on the bed and put it at her asshole. He pushed hard, roughly, raping the metal ball past her sphincter and riving it deep into her ass. He heard her cry out and then grunt at the invasion.

He had already attached a long piece of thin leather strap to the other end of the anal hook. With the hook deep enough in her ass that the curve of the hook matched her back, he pulled the leather thong up to her head. He gathered the mass of black hair at the base of the ponytail into his hand and then began to wrap the leather thong around her hair. He then wrapped a spiral of the leather thing down the length of the ponytail and tied it off just above the end of her hair. When he released it, she found her head pulled up sharply and held there by the hook in her ass.

From the bag on the dresser, he took a smallish pink vibrator. It wasn't very big or intimidating. He found he didn't need any lube to put the larger part into her pussy easily. The vibrator was strangely shaped. The vaginal insert was shaped like a larger head. Spouting up toward her clit was a finger with a depression on the end that fit neatly over her clit. She couldn't see it but she could feel it as he adjusted it. A thinner longer tail ran the other direction, and it tickled around on her asshole.

He turned on his phone and chose another app. Then she felt the first faint vibrations of the thing in her pussy. It was pleasant and not at all like the other dildos she had experienced. Then, it seemed to her that the vibrator was getting warm. She groaned and wiggled her ass as much as she could.

Tony looked at the screen of his phone and pushed another button. Almost immediately he heard her gasp. He knew that the small suction device on her clit was in action, sucking gently away. He looked down at her and smiled. He left her there and went into the other room to get another beer from the minibar.

Sasha thought that the miniature vibrator would be an easy and relaxing chore. What she discovered was that tightly bound and unable to touch herself, the small sensations evoked by the vibrator quickly became more or more torture then the belt had been. It was like an itch she couldn't scratch. The constant light flutter of the vibrator and the gentle sucking on her clit, quickly became a torment. She began to cry at first. After an hour of such treatment, she was a wailing mess. Finally, he came into the room. He held the box to his lips as he spoke.

SensualSadist - You are certainly a vocal cunt. I guess I will have to do something about that. We don't want the other guests complaining.

She felt him kneel upon the bed. She turned her head as much as she could but all she saw was a wad of cloth. The cloth came down on her mouth and she instinctively closed her lips Fingers closed on her nose, preventing her from drawing a breath and it didn't take long for her to open her mouth and try to gasp in air. He took advantage by shoving the wadded-up wash cloth fully into her mouth, packing it into her cheeks and then slapping a wide strip of tape across her lips, sealing them shut. Her screams and pleading turned to mute unintelligible mumbles. Now she was truly fearful. She couldn't speak or communicate. That meant that she couldn't use her safe word if she wanted to. Her shoulders were again aching terribly and the vibrations in her cunt were becoming almost unbearable.

To add to her discomfort, she realized she was again becoming aroused and would soon need to orgasm. In her predicament and tight bondage, she knew that any kind of orgasm was going to be a tortuous ordeal. She couldn't even put her head down. If she didn't work at keeping her head up or the pull on her ass was horrible. As much as it all hurt, she found that she craved more. she wanted it to hurt. She wanted him to manhandle her, to use her, to degrade and humiliate her. It was like a drug, and she couldn't get enough. The more she dwelled on it, the hotter she got until a shattering orgasm slammed her and she writhed, twisted and fought in the confines of the rope.

Tony heard her suddenly screaming through the gag. The bed was bouncing wildly, and he knew she was orgasming. He took his phone and turned up the intensity on the vibrator in her pussy and waited. It wasn't long until he heard her thrashing about again, as another orgasm overtook her.

Sasha was almost totally unaware of anything happening except in her pussy. He had turned up the intensity of the vibrator over the last hour until it was at its highest setting. She orgasmed so many times she was near a state of physical collapse. Breathing through her nose was exhausting and kept her in a semi-state of oxygen deprivation. Her whole body was sore, stiff, aching, and in pain.

Tony noticed the silence from the bedroom. He got up and stood in the connection door facing the foot of the bed and looked at her. She was still tightly tied but he could see that there was very little muscle tone in her limbs. They hung almost lifeless. She was no longer trying to hold her head up. The leather thong between her hair and the hook in her ass was taut and Tony could see that the anal hook was pulled up tight in her ass.

S she was breathing heavily through her nose.

He decided the time might be right.

He quickly undressed. Climbing up on the bed between her stretched legs, he pulled the vibrator from her pussy. He reached up around her and carefully removed the tape and then pulled the now wet and soppy washrag from her mouth. She gasped and sucked in a huge breath. He waited until she was slightly recovered and then spoke through the black box.

SensualSadist - Tell me fuck slut, how do you feel now.

Newandwilling -- I hurt. It is almost too much to bear.

SensualSadist - Have you had enough?

There was a pause before she answered.

Newandwilling -- No Sir.

SensualSadist - That's what I thought. What is it that you want, more than anything.

Newandwilling -- I want to please you.

SensualSadist - What else?

Newandwilling -- I want to be your sex slave, to do whatever you want with me.

SensualSadist - Anything? That is a very wide offer.

Newandwilling -- Anything sir. Whatever. I just want to be in your control, to feel your power. I want to be out of control, helpless. Please. Tell me that you will keep me forever.

Tony listened and thought about it carefully. He decided it was time to test her resolve.

SensualSadist - What about that husband of yours you love so much and those kids you dote on?

She was silent for several seconds. When she spoke, she was sobbing.

Newandwilling -- I don't want to give them up. I love them all. But I want this too. I want it all. I want to be your slave, slut, bitch, fuck toy. Anything you want of me. Please. Tell me I can have it all.

Tony grinned and moved up close behind her. He ran a hand over her welted ass and felt her shiver.

SensualSadist - And do you want this as well.

He instantly rammed his cock into her pussy as deep as it would go. She jerked from the shock and shrieked. He grabbed her by the ass and began to fuck her ruthlessly. All the time talking to her.

SensualSadist - Tell me you little whore. Is this what you want to be fucked like a cheap piece of ass?

Newandwilling -- Oh God. Yes...PLEASE fuck me hard.. fuck me till I scream....

SensualSadist -- You want this all the time. You want to be a complete sexual submissive to your Master.

Newandwilling -- YES. Please. Make me that. Make me whatever you want.

SensualSadist -- You will serve me completely, without question, no matter what I tell you to do.

Newandwilling -- YES> > YES > > YESSSSSSSSSS... anything.

He felt her bucking her hips and despite the tight bondage. Then she stopped as he kept fucking her roughly. She was trying to twist her head to look behind her.

Sasha was lost in her own submissive universe. All she knew at that moment was that the man behind her and the cock inside her was all she wanted. She was ready to give up everything to remain in this world at his mercy and for his pleasure. She heard him ask the last question and she answered with really thinking and then something inside her broke through.

She no longer heard the raspy guttural voice. It was a voice that seemed recognizable and familiar. She tried her best to turn to look but the bondage prevented her. The assault on her pussy continued unabated. She was about to orgasm again when a hand went underneath her, grabbed her nipple and jerked It back under her arm sharply. She screeched in pain and the orgasm exploded over her. She went wild. She heard the voice again.

Tony -- Then you can serve me. I will take you as a submissive fuck slut and pain whore. You will be mine forever and do whatever I tell you to do.

Sasha -- YES>. PLEASE MASTER> > > TAKE ME> > DO WITH ME AS YOU WILL> > I AM YOURS>

Tony -- Of course you are mine you little cunt.

Her brain finally found enough synaptic connections to put things together. The voice was suddenly recognizable, and she tensed. Her head came around as far as she could swing it. Without taking his cock from her pussy, Tony pulled the blindfold over her head and leaned to the side to look in her face. Recognition swept over her and then total confusion.

"Anthony?"

"Not anymore. It's Tony. I'm not the Anthony you married. Now I am Tony, and you are my slut, Sasha."

She looked at him again.

"Anthony. I mean... Tony?"

He was still banging away at her pussy. She was confused and unsure about what was going on. She felt him pull tight to her and then a huge load of cum splashed against her cervix. She groaned and orgasmed again.

"Tony?????"

&&&&&

Tony groaned deeply as he filled her bound pussy full of cum. He rested against her for a moment then pulled free and backed off the bed. He went to the bathroom and used a hand towel to wipe his cock before he returned to the bedroom to stand at the side of the bed looking down at Sasha, still roped to the bed with her ass in the air and her head pulled back by the ass hook. Cum was slowly dripping from her pussy and running down the inside of her thigh. She looked at him in a confused and dazed state.

"Tony. You're in Chicago."

"No little slut, I am right here with you, reclaiming what is and has always been mine."

"I am confused. Where is SensualSadist."

"Right here."

He saw the slow realization as it came over her.

"You are him."

"Yes. Always have been."

she closed her eyes slowly.

"Ohhhh.... Godddddd... how much do you know."

"I know all of it. I know about FatherDom. I know about the porno addiction. I know about the laptop and the toys and your morning sessions on the internet."

Her eyes flew open, and he saw fear in her face.

"Are you going to divorce me and take away the kids?"

"Hell no. You think I went to all this effort to toss you away. I love you, Sasha Harrison. I want you in my life and by my side forever. I worked my ass off changing myself so I could be what you need and want. I hope I have succeeded, and you can find what you need with what I can give."

Sasha sobbed. Not in pain but in desperate relief.

"If I could get free, I would hug you so hard it would break your bones."

"Then that is one good reason to leave you just like you are for a while longer."

He saw the wicked grin cross her face.

"Will you promise to fuck me again."

"That should have a Sir on the end of it. Remember you said you wanted to serve the man who was fucking you at the time, you would do anything he wanted to do to you, if you could just serve him all the time and still have your marriage and your kids. I am offering you all of that. The marriage, as good or better than it was, the kids, and all of your fantasies no matter how extreme. I have found that I can enjoy them just as much as you."

She looked at him with total devotion in her eyes.

"Do you mean it? Really."

"Yes. If you are willing to give that gift to me, I will take it gladly. But I am deadly serious about this. I don't just want a little or a taste. I want your total commitment, your complete and willing submission to whatever I decide is next. Are you willing to go there with me?"

He saw her shiver in the ropes and then open her eyes. There was a shine and twinkle in them he hadn't seen in a long time. She answered quietly.

"Yes Sir.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
351 Followers